Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:02 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by forest
Today 07:59 AM
Quietcloud finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 07:46 AM
Littlestream finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 07:46 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:45 AM

Old October 5th, 2023, 08:40 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post
*-Willowwisp-*
she/her || 28moons || Herbal Knowledge T1
A black stripped tabby with blue/grey eyes and an oriental build. She wears a lavender sprig on her ear.

Willowwisp, in fact, did not know what burdock root, thyme and goldenrod looked like, but Falcon seemed convinced she did and not to mention a little stressed, so Willow put on a smile and nodded anyway. Goldenrod she thought she remembered... yellow in color, kind of tall, and vaguely fluffy. The seasons were changing, but even so, there should still be some around - that is, if she's even thinking of the right plant. Thyme she wasn't sure of, but she knew what it smelled like, so at least she had that going for her, but burdock root wasn't something she'd ever handled personally. She'd learnt in passing what it was used for, but she'd never had to gather any or use it herself. Unfortunately she was far more incompetent in this matter than Falconfeather seemed to think. Maybe her patrol would be able to identify what she couldn't, though, so Willowwisp quickly found both Cinnamonswirl and Maplepaw.

[ cinnamon - @the.lemon.witch || maple - @Catherine ]

CinnamonSwirl
They/Them - Nonbinary|Asexual + Panromatic - 28 Moons - A cream and cinnamon cat with light cinnamon swirls and darker cinnamon flecks and dark green eyes

CinnamonSwirl smiled at her brother. "Hello, WillowWisp!" CinnamonSwirl purred with a smile. They were very proud of their siblings, LarkWing and FalconFeather! "I believe I know what thyme is but I haven't faintest idea about the other two!" CinnamonSwirl said with a chuckle.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 6th, 2023, 10:12 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

- ALL PATROLS ARE DUE BY OCTOBER 16TH
- IF YOUR CAT CANNOT DO A PATROL, PLEASE HAVE THEM INFORM LARKWING WITH AN IC REASON AS TO WHY BY OCTOBER 9TH, AND THEY WILL BE REPLACED
- IF YOUR PATROL NEEDS AN EXTENSION, LET ME KNOW UP TO 3 DAYS AFTER THE ORIGINAL DUE DATE
- FAILURE TO REPORT FOR A PATROL OR RETURN ON TIME WITHOUT COMMUNICATION WILL BE MET WITH A MILDLY ANNOYED LARKWING AND IC PUNISHMENT
- (PS: MAKE SURE HUNTING PATROLS REMEMBER TO SUBMIT THEIR PREY TO RC’S STORAGE BEFORE REPORTING BACK)

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 17 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

A breath in… a breath out… she could do this, it wasn’t so hard, right? It was just patrols, no big deal, not like she could mess up something so simple as sending out patrols, right? Right. After a moments anxiousness, the new deputy stepped into the clearing and gave a yowl for attention.

”RiverClan!” Larkwing called out, ”We’ve settled in to our new camp well enough, it’s time to send out some patrols!

[ optional prompt: the ground suddenly gives way !! One of your patrol members get’s their paw trapped in a small hole !! They can be freed, but it will take time out of the patrol. ]
“Firelight [ @Beamheart ], take Fishpaw [ @Dark ], Beetleblaze [ @GhostThief ] and Sootpelt [ @Silk_Cradle_Ruler ] over to Saltmeadow Marsh. Make sure our markers are fresh and if anything feels out of place, report back to me.” Trusting these cats well enough to not cause problems, Larkwing moved on… their borders with ThunderClan and WindClan were not ones she could overlook, especially with everything that had happened between them recently… at least ShadowClan had left them well enough alone.

[ optional prompt: your patrol spots a fat rabbit not far across the border. Do you catch it now that leaf-bare is coming and prey will start running scarce? Or do you leave it be and respect the borders in place? ]
”Nightspark [ @WhiteDawn ], can you take Hollytail [ @Spooky Snowyfeathr ], Frostpetal [ @SpookyShoomy ] and Amberpaw [ @Sklee ] out to patrol Sedgewater Valley? Please keep in mind that you’re not to start anything with the WindClan cats if you happen to spot a patrol while you’re out. Keep to yourselves and hopefully nothing terrible will happen…” though that was what she said, Larkwing had trouble convincing herself of there being a lack of trouble.

[ optional prompt: temperatures are dropping, do you stop to gather moss for bedding or continue on your patrol ?? ]
”Lastly for borders, Jayfeather [ @LostSoldier ], can you take Ivorynight [ @Ladieboo ], Minnowpaw [ @Beetlenose ] and Waspmeadow [ @Honeysnout ] over to Smallpines? Last I was there, the ThunderClan scent was strong like the border had been crossed, so be careful.”

Giving the border patrols a moment to get themselves sorted, careful green eyes scanned the rest of the clan. She’d already thought through who should be on these hunting patrols and intended for them to be made up of equal parts warriors and apprentices, since she was apprehensive to send many apprentices to the borders given recent tensions between most of the clans. One more breath in and out, and she opened up her mouth to announce the hunting patrols.

[ optional prompt: you find plenty of fish in the river, but the water might leave you with a chill. ]
”Crowstorm [ @Starfall; ], take Talonpaw [ @Lillith ], Pricklestep [ @Spooky Galaxy ] and Silverpaw [ @Cinnamon~ ] out into the territory and see what you can find. Prey shouldn’t be too scarce yet, but let me know if you notice fewer pickings than normal.”

[ optional prompt: the plant growth here is really something !! No matter how quietly you stalk, there seems to always be something rustling !! ]
”Shellheart [ @The_Pirate_Queen ], I’d like for you to take Winterpaw [ @pumpkinwind ], Whisperingsky [ @DoveWhisker ] and Hazelpaw [ @Lullaby ] over to Haven Springs. I know the hunting out there isn’t the best, but you can use the chance to get some practice in for hunting in less than ideal areas - who knows when a skill like that might come in useful.” And, finally…

[ optional prompt: recent wind and rain make finding prey scent difficult, will you power through ?? ]
”Falconflight [ @The_Doctor ], you come with me, Briarpaw [ @poppy. ] and Lionpaw [ @Tecumori ] over to Rugged Range. Sound good?” It wasn’t really a question of it it sounded good or not, more a question of if the brother she wasn't all that close to would even want to come along. Call her paranoid, call her ungrateful, but seriously there was so much doubt that followed her now!! It was annoying and she felt like she was walking on eggshells around everyone.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Last edited by Neptune.; October 6th, 2023 at 02:15 PM.
Old October 6th, 2023, 10:15 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Pricklestep sat down and waited for the rest of his patrol @FrostyGalaxy (can you not use red please it really hurts my eyes!)
Old October 6th, 2023, 10:16 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post
- ALL PATROLS ARE DUE BY OCTOBER 16TH
- IF YOUR CAT CANNOT DO A PATROL, PLEASE HAVE THEM INFORM LARKWING WITH AN IC REASON AS TO WHY BY OCTOBER 9TH, AND THEY WILL BE REPLACED
- IF YOUR PATROL NEEDS AN EXTENSION, LET ME KNOW UP TO 3 DAYS AFTER THE ORIGINAL DUE DATE
- FAILURE TO REPORT FOR A PATROL OR RETURN ON TIME WITHOUT COMMUNICATION WILL BE MET WITH A MILDLY ANNOYED LARKWING AND IC PUNISHMENT
- (PS: MAKE SURE HUNTING PATROLS REMEMBER TO SUBMIT THEIR PREY TO RC’S STORAGE BEFORE REPORTING BACK)

*-Larkwing-*

A breath in… a breath out… she could do this, it wasn’t so hard, right? It was just patrols, no big deal, not like she could mess up something so simple as sending out patrols, right? Right. After a moments anxiousness, the new deputy stepped into the clearing and gave a yowl for attention.

”RiverClan!” Larkwing called out, ”We’ve settled in to our new camp well enough, it’s time to send out some patrols!

[ optional prompt: the ground suddenly gives way !! One of your patrol members get’s their paw trapped in a small hole !! They can be freed, but it will take time out of the patrol. ]
“Firelight [ @Beamheart ], take Fishpaw [ @Dark ], Beetleblaze [ @GhostThief ] and Sootpelt [ @Silk_Cradle_Ruler ] over to Saltmeadow Marsh. Make sure our markers are fresh and if anything feels out of place, report back to me.” Trusting these cats well enough to not cause problems, Larkwing moved on… their borders with ThunderClan and WindClan were not ones she could overlook, especially with everything that had happened between them recently… at least ShadowClan had left them well enough alone.

[ optional prompt: your patrol spots a fat rabbit not far across the border. Do you catch it now that leaf-bare is coming and prey will start running scarce? Or do you leave it be and respect the borders in place? ]
”Nightspark [ @WhiteDawn ], can you take Hollytail [ @Spooky Snowyfeathr ], Frostpetal [ @SpookyShoomy ] and Ashpaw [ @haunted peach ] out to patrol Sedgewater Valley? Please keep in mind that you’re not to start anything with the WindClan cats if you happen to spot a patrol while you’re out. Keep to yourselves and hopefully nothing terrible will happen…” though that was what she said, Larkwing had trouble convincing herself of there being a lack of trouble.

[ optional prompt: temperatures are dropping, do you stop to gather moss for bedding or continue on your patrol ?? ]
”Lastly for borders, Jayfeather [ @LostSoldier ], can you take Ivorynight [ @Ladieboo ], Minnowpaw [ @Beetlenose ] and Waspmeadow [ @Honeysnout ] over to Smallpines? Last I was there, the ThunderClan scent was strong like the border had been crossed, so be careful.”

Giving the border patrols a moment to get themselves sorted, careful green eyes scanned the rest of the clan. She’d already thought through who should be on these hunting patrols and intended for them to be made up of equal parts warriors and apprentices, since she was apprehensive to send many apprentices to the borders given recent tensions between most of the clans. One more breath in and out, and she opened up her mouth to announce the hunting patrols.

[ optional prompt: you find plenty of fish in the river, but the water might leave you with a chill. ]
”Crowstorm [ @Starfall; ], take Talonpaw [ @Lillith ], Pricklestep [ @Spooky Galaxy ] and Silverpaw [ @Cinnamon~ ] out into the territory and see what you can find. Prey shouldn’t be too scarce yet, but let me know if you notice fewer pickings than normal.”

[ optional prompt: the plant growth here is really something !! No matter how quietly you stalk, there seems to always be something rustling !! ]
”Shellheart [ @The_Pirate_Queen ], I’d like for you to take Winterpaw [ @pumpkinwind ], Whisperingsky [ @DoveWhisker ] and Hazelpaw [ @Lullaby ] over to Haven Springs. I know the hunting out there isn’t the best, but you can use the chance to get some practice in for hunting in less than ideal areas - who knows when a skill like that might come in useful.” And, finally…

[ optional prompt: recent wind and rain make finding prey scent difficult, will you power through ?? ]
”Otterslash [ @Neso ], you come with me, Briarpaw [ @poppy. ] and Lionpaw [ @Tecumori ] over to Rugged Range. Sound good?” It wasn’t really a question of it it sounded good or not, more a question of if the older warrior, who by all means should have more authority and was now outranked by some cat several moons younger than her, would feel about following her lead on this. Of course, Larkwing wasn’t against the warrior backing out if she saw fit, she would be well within her rights to do so, but Larkwing would rather not have the start of her role as Deputy be viewed through the lenses of cats who - in her opinion - might have been a better choice. But Gingerfrost had chosen her and Larkwing would do her damn hardest to live up to that trust and honor, so she silently watched as the patrols joined in together and waited for her own to join.
Sootpelt nodded in agreement and then approached larkwing "Larkwing, I saw an old litter mate of mine on clan territory. I did chase him off, but.. I think he might have it out for Charredkit. If william gets to him I fear the results. But I accept my patrol. Congrats on becoming the deputy, by the way. I think charredkit is looking up to you as an idol, I heard him talking to himself and giving himself courage to be just as good as you someday." She mewed softly. Her tail Swished as she walked away.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; October 6th, 2023 at 10:19 AM.
Old October 6th, 2023, 10:43 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler View Post
Sootpelt nodded in agreement and then approached larkwing "Larkwing, I saw an old litter mate of mine on clan territory. I did chase him off, but.. I think he might have it out for Charredkit. If william gets to him I fear the results. But I accept my patrol. Congrats on becoming the deputy, by the way. I think charredkit is looking up to you as an idol, I heard him talking to himself and giving himself courage to be just as good as you someday." She mewed softly. Her tail Swished as she walked away.

*-Larkwing-*

Oh, that praise was... wow. Larkwing ducked her head, embarrassed but accepting the compliment anyway. Maybe she should check in with Charredkit then? But that could be later, Sootpelt had also given her valuable information regarding a threat to a member of her clan. "Noted, thank you, Sootpelt," she said, and let the molly go on her way.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old October 6th, 2023, 02:03 PM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

═════☽☆☾═════
Silverpaw

•He/Him•Loyal•Brave•⁹Moons•

Silverpaw looked for his patrol.
<─────▪︎☆▪︎─────>
@Starfall @Lillith @Spooky Galaxy

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; October 6th, 2023 at 02:07 PM.
Old October 6th, 2023, 04:19 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberpaw looked around for her patrol mates, searching the clearing for them.

@WhiteDawn @Spooky Snowyfeathr @SpookyShoomy
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old October 6th, 2023, 04:32 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberpaw looked around for her patrol mates, searching the clearing for them.

@WhiteDawn @Spooky Snowyfeathr @SpookyShoomy
Frostpetal leaped over to the cat. "Now all we have to wait for is the other two cats."

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old October 6th, 2023, 04:51 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

@SpookyShoomy @WhiteDawn @Sklee

Hollytail

A large black tom padded up to the two cats. "I'm here . . . where's the last one . . " He meowed, looking around.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old October 6th, 2023, 04:52 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Snowyfeathr View Post
@SpookyShoomy @WhiteDawn @Sklee

Hollytail

A large black tom padded up to the two cats. "I'm here . . . where's the last one . . " He meowed, looking around.
Frostpetal turned. "Idno."

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]