Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 02:07 PM
ShrewKit's Relation...
by Shrew
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:56 PM
Littlestream finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Rivercloud everything...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 01:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2020, 12:09 AM

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Beau

After placing in the sticks and wrapping it up with the weeds securely , he looked down at the tom "well....we can't just ...leave that paw there...it probably won't do you any good...might I suggest ..cutting it off?...that's the only idea I have " he meowed.

@shadowcla

Hmm....odd. "how so? Who was the apprentice ?" he asked as he cleaned out the wound and placed the goop in it. Just in case he put some cobwebs on it as well...

"it was she-cat named tigerpaw she calls herself." wildpelt said.
Old April 26th, 2020, 12:47 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Ravenkit--paw didn't celebrate his apprenticeship ceremony as some of his peers, he merely stayed silent and begrudgingly made his way over to his assigned mentor. He didn't know much about Hawkmist besides his name, and that was an achievement in itself. He wasn't giddy on the idea of touching noses with anyone so he was slow in raising his head to face his new mentor

@Bravekit

--

Softbriar's mood was lifted at the announcement that they had been given an apprentice. They were still annoyed by the previous interruptions by their clanmates but they wore a smile when they approached Eveningpaw to greet her. "Eveningpaw, I'm excited to work with you!" They spoke in a low voice to not bring attention to themself, they'd had enough interruptions so they planned to simply touch noses and sit silently for the rest of the meeting.

@Queenie
Eveningpaw looked at her mentor with admiring eyes. She couldn't believe that she was finally an apprentice. She began sputtering words out, "I- Oh my- I won't let you down. I mean I don't think I will. I'll do my best. I mean I'll be the best... Not to say Im better than any cat of course. I'll just..." She began panting when she found herself out of breath and rambling continuously. "Sorry. I- I don't know when to shut up." She mumbled, slightly embarrassed. She moved to touch noses with Softbriar. "I will make you proud of me though." She added swiftly.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 26th, 2020, 02:23 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
He stared back at her for a few heartbeats, a bit dazed at the retort; he hadn't actually expected her to do anything about it.

In his stupor he took a step backwards, fury quickly growing in him, but he couldn't find it in himself to speak just yet, his tongue twisted in knots, it seemed.
Smokekit laid back down and curled in a ball. The short moment of bravery seemed to have disappeared. She curled her fluffy tail around her snout, her ears perked as she wanted to know if Thornkit would say something.

Click my dragons!
Old April 26th, 2020, 03:22 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Ploverspot padded into the clearing, an eye and an ear grasped in his mouth. He'd just finally managed to make his way back to camp, making it more complicated in order to make sure that that rabid shadowclan cat wasn't following him back. He had to check on Myrtlepaw and possible report in to Duskstar... But his apprentice would need his gift first and the ageing tom made a b-line for him as soon as he spotted the russet fur of Myrtlepaw. Slowing down he sat down, announcing his presence to the apprentice and dropping the ear and eye. "Myrtlepaw. I'm back... And safe I would say. Got a scratch here and there... but nothing major." With that he pulled the apprentice into his chest and began cleaning his ears carefully. He wanted to make sure that there was no scratch on the apprentice at all, no matter if it was from a bramble or a branch, Myrtle was not allowed to have any scratches. He didn't want to kill another cat nor did he want his mother to beat someone to the ground.
Myrtlepaw brightened up at the sight of his dear Ploverspot, seeing him return mostly unscathed was an even greater relief. The apprentice smiled as the elderly tom came over to greet him as well, who he soon noticed to be carrying a couple of... strange objects. Once dropped, Myrtle had recognised them as an ear and an eye of a cat, which unsettled him ever so slightly, though he could at least guess where they came from. Before he could question those, Plover had pulled the apprentice into a soft embrace as he began to lick tentatively, seemingly in a protective manner. Myrtle didn't mind much, in fact, he found this quite comforting. Purring slowly, the russet furred tom was just about to let himself fall asleep in the comfort of an older cat once again before he remembered the two strange objects from earlier. "So... why... why did... you... bring... an ear... and... an... eye... back... with you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

At his admittance Doepaw was shocked. She didn't know that it was this bad and the young apprentice really wanted to get her friend's mind away from worrying about her mentor. What did normal apprentices do? Oh! She remembered. They fought like.. play fighting. She'd never got to experience that but... maybe it would be a good idea.. "So... I... won't... cause... you...any... harm," she said slowly with her stutter and then slowly walked around Myrtlepaw, trying to get a good idea of his location and where he was in accordance to her and as she finished walking in a circle around him she stopped and then slowly leaned back on her hindpaws and then jumped over him trying to catch the tail that she heard flicking back and forth. Now her own tail was flicking back and forth on the ground to, lashing up and then down and side to side. She was excited for this play fight, something she'd never experinced and she so hoped she wouldn't screw it up. Missing the tail she turned around and then jumped up on his back, her smaller body not bothering him at all, and she just laughed... She actually laughed, for one of the first times in her life.. Maybe being her wasn't all too bad.
Myrtlepaw watched curiously as Doepaw circled him, unsure of what she had planned. It was only until her tiny figure had jumped over him that he knew what was happening now. A play fight! This could be fun. The russet furred tom tried to move out of the way of her grasp, but Doepaw had already jumped and landed on his back, securing a nice grip as she hung on. Quickly thinking of what to do, Myrtlepaw briefly leaned his body back at an angle, causing the other apprentice to slip off and land back on the ground. Once freed of her grasp, the russet furred tom quickly spun and pinned her down lightly. He couldn't help but smile, this was so fun so far, he had never expected to just enjoy himself so much. "What... can... you do... now? You... are... trapped... you... will not... escape..!" His voice was a friendly taunting, all his past worries seemingly gone now that he let himself relax for once.
Old April 26th, 2020, 03:50 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Flintspirit was curled up in his nest, lightly sleeping. Thankfully his mind was clear, clearer than it had been in a long time. He'd been getting better amounts of sleep recently, and had even taken to getting short naps in between duties, as while he was sleeping better, his nights were still interrupted by dreams and the slightest rustling of noises.
But what interrupted his sleep this time was a big noise and then suddenly a small lump of fur crashing into his side. Flintspirit's head shot up in surprise and he glanced down, instantly recognizing the lump as Doepaw. Was she crying? He knew she'd gone out hunting with another warrior earlier, to which he had been grateful for... but... looks like it didn't end out too well? "Hey hey... what's wrong.. what-" Flintspirit then noticed the blood dripping down her face, and his eyes narrowed. He followed the trail to her head, where it seemed like the skin was broken. But only in a small area. "Hey Doepaw... what happened? Please calm down." He began licking the blood from her wound, hoping to keep it clean and stop the bleeding. This was just a wonderful way for him to wake up from his nap....

@Arie

Doepaw kept her head pressing against his fur as she felt his calming licks against her face as he slowly cleaned the wound that the woodpeckers, the damned woodpeckers had caused. She was sniffling, crying, sobbing, everything at once as he asked what had happened... She had to explain but she really really didn't want to. But as the blood stopped flowing into her eyes she slowly blinked, and the feeling of the blood slowly left her blind pear green eyes. "I... I.. was...out...climbing," she sniffled, only able to say very few sentences as the pain kept bothering her and making her whimper every now and then. "I...did...climb... the tree." That she was proud of, because it was something the other apprentices always talked about... and now she had tried it but didn't exactly see the joy in it. "I... I...." she struggled with this part, so much her body had began shaking even tucked into the comfort of Flintspirit's fur. "Woodpecker..," was all she whispered as she saw the bird in front of her, the vicious beak that had literally made a hole in her head. She knew.it would take a while for her to be comfortable with being outside of camp again, even just in an open space. Still shaking her head now begun shaking starting the blood flow again that had just been stemmed by her mentor's comforting licking and cleaning of the wound. "Woodpecker..." she repeated in a tiny whisper.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 26th, 2020, 04:22 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

He sat his plump flank down, listening to him with a tilt of his chubby cheeked face
"Aye, you'd be right," Sugarpaw meowed, licking at his paw to wash his rounded ear. He was ignoring his fluffy tail that held enough twigs in it a bird could build its nest amongst the orange fur.
"I've been uh, a wooded area? 'Star kept going on about how it was their territorys but it smelt of nothin' but rouge," Sugarpaw couldn't help but scoff. "Anyway that's the place I've been ta,"

@Puddletail

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 26th, 2020 at 04:31 AM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 04:50 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Mumblefoot smiled, softly nudging his side,So I see you were pretty hungry, hm? What's your favorite type of prey? I personally like thrushes the most, but I like voles equally as much. she needs, taking another bite of the small morsel.
"Ooo! I LOVE thrushes!" Owlwatcher said between bites excitedly. He was actually stoked that Mumblefoot liked thrushes as well. "They are just the best!" Gulping down the vole and allowed the molly to take her turn on the prey.
Old April 26th, 2020, 06:48 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Though Hawkmist was surprised at given an apprentice, he was even less surprised at the kit- apprentice's - attitude. Just trying to avoid work. Like every useless being.

When Ravenpaw was slow to face him, Hawkmist touched noses with him in a split second, trying not to spit in disgust. "Alright. I don't like to see any slackers. I don't care if you're weak, injured, or just lazy, I will force you out of your den if I have to and get you outside of camp. Understood?" he snapped.

The sudden temper was just like him. He wouldn't be content with this apprentice if they were just as needy as a kittypet, or as vile as a rogue. They would need to stay in line if he were to get at least a glimmer of pleasure.

@Socks

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 26th, 2020, 06:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
One...Two...Three...Four...Five! Just so his daughter could have a headstart. Chuckling he slowly chased after Ivorykit. "I'm gonna getcha!
He said in a sing like voice. His bright eyes trying to track the kit that was zooming all over the place.
(I’ll just assume they finished the game after the ceremony)
Ivorypaw let out a squeal of excitement as she started to flea running around the nursery. She thought it was a bit weird, running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off, but if she had to act like a fool to fit in, she’d do it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 26th, 2020, 07:24 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow9 View Post
"That's good," Moonpaw sighed in relief. She smiled at Owlfeather. "Thanks a lot! I needed that encouragement." She mewed happily. "Hey, you wanna do something later together when you have time?"
“Sure!” Owlfeather replied,”It’s not like I’ll be busy or anything,” he admitted, he had no apprentice of his own, so he obviously had time to kill.
Closed Thread