Closed Thread

Old February 11th, 2021, 02:29 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post
Ghostpaw walked into the clearing his grey pelt moving from the wind. White specks from snow speckled his pelt. He had a shell and some weird piece of twoleg stufff in his mouth. He put it down and then groaned His sister was walking right towards him. His perfect kind sister was right there.
He knew shed walk over to him and try to tell him all about the colors of the sky the water his shells he had. He knew she ment well but it was soooooo annoying. He licked his paw and looked around for another cat to talk to finding one he knew he wasn’t gonna get out of talking to her this time.
He then said mumbling
Hello morningpaw ......

He adverted his eyes to the stuff he found think abut where he would put it in his collection.
@littlelove
(Btw the shell is a orangish tint and the twoleg thing is a green glass thought that’d be useful))
Morningpaw's ears perked up as she noticed her brother enter the clearing. He seemed to be carrying... something in his mouth. Smokepaw's habit of collecting trinkets definitely wasn't foreign to her; she even kind of looked forward to seeing what he brought back. Ignoring his slightly exasperated look, she greeted him.
"Hey, Smokepaw! What'd you find this time?" she questioned, looking down at the items he'd brought back to camp. She leaned down to take a closer look at it, and identified what was probably a shell? Along with that was something that looked like a crystal. It reflected a green light onto the freshly snowed-on ground.
"It's the same color as the grass." She said, pointing a claw to the see-through artifact. "An-OOF!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
littlekit had just finished playing with lilypaw and ran right into another cat he stayed quiet to scared to speek

@littlelove
Morningpaw spun on her heel after the sudden impact to get a look at what had just hit her side. It was another cat, of course, small and staying stone-quiet (out of fear, probably.) She gave him a warm smile.
"Are you okay? That was quite a hit." she asked.
Old February 11th, 2021, 02:33 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
Morningpaw's ears perked up as she noticed her brother enter the clearing. He seemed to be carrying... something in his mouth. Smokepaw's habit of collecting trinkets definitely wasn't foreign to her; she even kind of looked forward to seeing what he brought back. Ignoring his slightly exasperated look, she greeted him.
"Hey, Smokepaw! What'd you find this time?" she questioned, looking down at the items he'd brought back to camp. She leaned down to take a closer look at it, and identified what was probably a shell? Along with that was something that looked like a crystal. It reflected a green light onto the freshly snowed-on ground.
"It's the same color as the grass." She said, pointing a claw to the see-through artifact. "An-OOF!"

Morningpaw spun on her heel after the sudden impact to get a look at what had just hit her side. It was another cat, of course, small and staying stone-quiet (out of fear, probably.) She gave him a warm smile.
"Are you okay? That was quite a hit." she asked.
i-im ok just stardled he said shakeing off

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old February 11th, 2021, 02:48 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Quote:
i-im ok just stardled he said shakeing off
She nodded. "I'm glad you're not hurt!" Morningpaw meowed.
She looked the smaller cat up and down. "What's your name? Are you an apprentice?" She questioned. Morningpaw couldn't remember seeing him around camp before, so she wasn't familiar with the tom.
Old February 11th, 2021, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
She nodded. "I'm glad you're not hurt!" Morningpaw meowed.
She looked the smaller cat up and down. "What's your name? Are you an apprentice?" She questioned. Morningpaw couldn't remember seeing him around camp before, so she wasn't familiar with the tom.
im littlekit, ill be an apprentice any day now he said still shyly but happily whats your name?

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old February 11th, 2021, 03:06 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Quote:
im littlekit, ill be an apprentice any day now he said still shyly but happily whats your name?
"Oh!" Morningpaw exclaimed. "You're almost an apprentice? I'll be looking forward to your ceremony." She alwways enjoyed watching ceremonies as a kit, and after her own apprentice ceremony, she saw them in an even more exciting light.
"I'm Morningpaw, and it's very nice to meet you, Littlekit!"
Old February 11th, 2021, 04:02 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.

Reedkit had been running around the camp, eyeing the apprentices' den closely. He couldn't help but feel excited: he was going to be an apprentice soon! So, he figured, he should look for a place soon in that den! But... he wanted to wait for Fawnkit. Then, they could pick out together! He wondered where his friend was.
@Phoenix Fall
Old February 11th, 2021, 05:40 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Fawnkit was doing what a bored Fawnkit did: sit watching the camp in a totally-not-creepy way. But he wasn’t a bored Fawnkit anymore when he saw Reedkit. Of course, he saw him all the time, but Reedkit was his best friend! He raced over while he was running around, and nearly tripped trying to avoid slamming into him. “REEDKIT!” @Kyrieknight
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old February 11th, 2021, 06:04 PM
hehe, squishy

"Fawnkit!" Reedkit called just as eagerly, eyes shining when he saw his friend come over. He moved to help prevent his friend from tripping and laughed, sitting down. "I was waiting for you! Wanna scout the apprentices' den? We'll be apprentices soon, so why not choose an area to sleep then?" It seemed logical... to him, anyway.
@Phoenix Fall
Old February 11th, 2021, 06:28 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Fawnkit's eyes sparkled as he listened, and he got more excited with every single one of Reedkit's words. They were going to be apprentices soon! "Definitely! Let's go, race you!" He dashed off without another word. How did any kit wait for their apprentice ceremony? He thought that if he had to wait any longer, he'd burst! He looked back to see how close Reedkit was. @Kyrieknight
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old February 11th, 2021, 06:29 PM
hehe, squishy

Reedkit chased after Fawnkit, laughing and stay close behind his friend. He picked up his speed to join Fawnkit, and he cackled, sliding through the apprentices' den entrance. "Made it!"
@Phoenix Fall
Closed Thread