Today 07:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 2nd, 2023, 10:07 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

@Sakura. - @BloodyRaven - @Ladieboo - @Rose - Link

Troutstone padded into camp with the rest of his patrol, tail-tip flicking proudly, as they had made it back in time. He went straight over to Pebblesplash to report. "Everyone showed up!" He mewed, gesturing with his tail. It had been one cat larger, so that was quite something. "Aaaand the border is marked. Oddly enough, there was no fresh scent of ThunderClan. That is all, an otherwise normal patrol."

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; November 2nd, 2023 at 10:07 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 12:59 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Dapplewing
Riverclan
He/Him

Dapplewing toddled his way back into camp, seeking out Pebblesplash as soon as he had arrived. Judging by his usual jovial demeanor, it could be assumed that the patrol had gone well–but then again, the guy always walked with a pep in his step.

“Pebblesplash! Pebbsie!” Dapplewing called as he got closer to her, giving her a big ol’ grin. Sometimes he acted like an apprentice who was too big for the title. A bit childish for his age, but he could be serious when it counted. “Our patrol went well, the border is all marked and everyone showed up, too. We didn’t find anything odd, either, so I’d say that it was a successful patrol.”

[ @Sundrop @Leafy @Sakura. ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; November 2nd, 2023 at 12:59 PM.
Old November 5th, 2023, 10:02 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura. View Post

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
@vex
——————
PebbleSplash snorts at the little scatterbrained kitten. BayKit’s silly little reactions to her were just… THE CUTEST?! It basically caused her huge heart to melt out onto the dirt beneath them, almost like sap on a humid summer day... She decided that after she was done her chores, she would go and visit the nursery to play with all the kits. This gave her something to look forward to for when the patrols decided to return.

“No, you silly goose!” She once again attempts at tickling the kitten that seemed so curious with her… “LionHearts… They used to be called Shields, created by KestrelStar! You wouldn’t know them, but they were our leader MANY moons ago. I was really back then, but still a warrior…! The whole idea was for it to be a rank for RiverClans top warriors! Warriors that excel in certain tasks. For example, I’m an amazing hunter!” PebbleSplash hated talking about herself, so she giggles awkwardly…

“With recent moons, the name was changed to LionHearts by BeanSprout. You may know him as BeanStar,” PebbleSplash would refuse to refer to Bean as a leader… He had lied to them, and dug the grave of many innocent, well loved RiverClan warriors… BeanSprout will never be forgiven because of that… Just saying his name left a sour taste in her mouth. “He appointed me to help assist with cats that want to join our clan, teaching apprentices, guarding the camp and leading patrols,”

With all her talking, she had still not answered the kits questions, or clear the misinterpretation of who she actually was. “I offered to take care of patrols for LarkWing, while she decides on a super cool and strong deputy! It’s not because of my name, it’s because of the rank I have… And speaking of names, you silly duckling- I am no lion- I am a pebble-“ oh, she had made an error… A pebble? How silly!

“My name is PebbleSplash, and maybe one day, I’ll be your mentor…”

Once again, she laughs as they decline her offer to be of assistance to cleaning the fresh kill pile. It was a yucky job, but someone had to do it. “You want to be a warrior, yes? Warriors must get used to that silly smell. Wouldn’t you like to tell your denmates that you got to do a big cat duty?” Part of her just wanted to teach someone. It was so hard to train BriarPaw because BriarPaw… Hated her… She was convinced.
——————
•° Baykit °•
Wendigo's Song • Silk Spinner • Bilingual I • Flock Together I

Waaah, the feather was after Baykit again! It tickled his nose and he let out the tiniest of sneezes before retreating to a safe distance. He narrowed his bicolored eyes at his enemy, the feather. Ooohh, then the she-cat's talking caught his attention. Her voice made some interesting blue swirlies as she talked about... history? Kestrelstar? Beansprout... Beanstar? Lionheart's words confused him. He shook his head, trying to shake loose the cobwebs that seemed to be forming in his ears.

Ohhhh, not Lionheart. "Pebble...splash?" he tried the name out, feeling satisfied with how it sounded. "Hmmmm yeaaaahhh, that's a better name than Lionheart. You don't look like a lion! Lions are big," Baykit fluffed his fur. "And strong!" The kit took what he thought was a menacing kitstep toward Pebblesplash. "And brave! Roooaaar!!" His mighty roar probably ended up sounding like an angry squeaky toy. But that was okay. Baykit was beyond proud of himself.

But then--! "Oh, oh no!! I promised my dad I'd help him clean the nursery. He's gonna killl meeeee!" The small kit squealed dramatically before scampering in the direction of the nursery. "Nice to meet you, Lionpebbleheartsplash!"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old November 7th, 2023, 11:05 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

The Lionheart arrived at the camp, head up, fierce to have completed another patrol despite his the lack of good sleep, he immediately went to report the patrol. "Our patrol is done, nothing to report. Rainypaw didn't came...", that's all he had to report...

@Jade @Sakura.

“Unfortunate that they never showed up… I have an idea for a punishment, however. Thank you for reporting…”

patrol completed! You are free from my wrath!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
@Sakura. - @BloodyRaven - @Ladieboo - @Rose - Link

Troutstone padded into camp with the rest of his patrol, tail-tip flicking proudly, as they had made it back in time. He went straight over to Pebblesplash to report. "Everyone showed up!" He mewed, gesturing with his tail. It had been one cat larger, so that was quite something. "Aaaand the border is marked. Oddly enough, there was no fresh scent of ThunderClan. That is all, an otherwise normal patrol."

“Thats great to hear, however the lack of ThunderClan scent worries me. Thank you for letting me know.”

The patrol is completed! You are free from my wrath!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Dapplewing
Riverclan
He/Him

Dapplewing toddled his way back into camp, seeking out Pebblesplash as soon as he had arrived. Judging by his usual jovial demeanor, it could be assumed that the patrol had gone well–but then again, the guy always walked with a pep in his step.

“Pebblesplash! Pebbsie!” Dapplewing called as he got closer to her, giving her a big ol’ grin. Sometimes he acted like an apprentice who was too big for the title. A bit childish for his age, but he could be serious when it counted. “Our patrol went well, the border is all marked and everyone showed up, too. We didn’t find anything odd, either, so I’d say that it was a successful patrol.”

[ @Sundrop @Leafy @Sakura. ]

”another perfect patrol? Well, aren’t i just the luckiest patrol organizer? You are dismissed.”

your patrol is completed! You are free from my wrath!
Old November 9th, 2023, 12:18 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

- ALL PATROLS ARE DUE BY [11/19]
- IF YOUR CAT CANNOT DO A PATROL, PLEASE HAVE THEM INFORM LARKWING WITH AN IC REASON AS TO WHY BY [11/12 - 3 days after being assigned], AND THEY WILL BE REPLACED
- IF YOUR PATROL NEEDS AN EXTENSION, LET ME KNOW UP TO 3 DAYS AFTER THE ORIGINAL DUE DATE
- FAILURE TO REPORT FOR A PATROL OR RETURN ON TIME WITHOUT COMMUNICATION WILL BE MET WITH A MILDLY ANNOYED LARKWING AND IC PUNISHMENT
- IF ONE MEMBER DOES NOT REPLY WITHIN 72 HOURS, IT IS RECOMMENDED YOU SKIP THIER TURN
- (PS: PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR OWN PATROL TO THE MENU. IF YOU DON’T KNOW HOW, INFORM ME VIA VM AND I WILL ADD IT FOR YOU)

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

“Gather around, Riverclan! It’s time for some patrols!” Larkwing announced, padding into the center of the clearing so her voice could be heard. It was strange… she’d been deputy for less than a full moon and had been nervous beyond belief, and she’d been leader for still less than a moon and her words and actions were more assured than she thought they’d ever be. Soon, it wouldn’t be her responsibility to take care of patrols, but it would be the job of the cat she chose as deputy. For right now, though, she would take care of it.
[ BORDERS ]

“Echoheart [ @Swiftheart <3 ], take Antlerblizzard [ @lem~ ] and Treepaw [ @.:!MerryVix!:. ] out to Sedgewater Valley. Mark the borders there and keep an eye out for WindClan. Don’t start anything if you do spot a patrol.”

“Hollytail [ @Festive Snowyfeathr ], take Bluestone [ @Little_fawn ] and Willowpaw [ @Ravenswings ] over to Smallpines. Watch out for ThunderClan, I don’t trust them not to do something stupid if you spot them.”

“Cliffjumper [ @Bean_The_Transformer ], take Icewing [ @icesilver ] and Troutpaw [ @Hawk_Boi ] over to Saltmeadow Marsh, ShadowClan hasn’t been giving us any grief lately, but I wouldn’t put anything past them.”
[ HUNTING ]
“Rabbitwhistle [ @furrensic ], please take Moonfoot [ @leopardsnow ] and Summerpaw [ @Thankful4Seonghwa ] to Rugged Range and do some hunting there.”

“Goldenfeather [ @Hero ], go with Falconfrost [ @The_Pirate_Queen ] and Minnowpaw [ @Beetlenose ] out to Haven Springs for some hunting.”

[Saki, feel free to get a jump on that plot we were talking about ]
“Pebblesplash [ @Sakura. ], could you take Birdsnow [ @poppy ] and Winterpaw [ @coldwind ] out into the territory?”

“And finally, Koiviolet [ @peach ], please go hunting over at Lionsbeach with Floodfluff [ @Poprock ] and Frostpaw [ @Thechaoticdigitalcircus ]

"And all of you, watch out for that loner, William, while you're out. If you spot him and he engages in battle - be smart, don't take unnecessary risks, but give him some good deep wounds to think about. And if you kill him? Well, I won't blame you."
Old November 9th, 2023, 12:34 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post
- ALL PATROLS ARE DUE BY [11/19]
- IF YOUR CAT CANNOT DO A PATROL, PLEASE HAVE THEM INFORM LARKWING WITH AN IC REASON AS TO WHY BY [11/12 - 3 days after being assigned], AND THEY WILL BE REPLACED
- IF YOUR PATROL NEEDS AN EXTENSION, LET ME KNOW UP TO 3 DAYS AFTER THE ORIGINAL DUE DATE
- FAILURE TO REPORT FOR A PATROL OR RETURN ON TIME WITHOUT COMMUNICATION WILL BE MET WITH A MILDLY ANNOYED LARKWING AND IC PUNISHMENT
- IF ONE MEMBER DOES NOT REPLY WITHIN 72 HOURS, IT IS RECOMMENDED YOU SKIP THIER TURN
- (PS: PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR OWN PATROL TO THE MENU. IF YOU DON’T KNOW HOW, INFORM ME VIA VM AND I WILL ADD IT FOR YOU)

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

“Gather around, Riverclan! It’s time for some patrols!” Larkwing announced, padding into the center of the clearing so her voice could be heard. It was strange… she’d been deputy for less than a full moon and had been nervous beyond belief, and she’d been leader for still less than a moon and her words and actions were more assured than she thought they’d ever be. Soon, it wouldn’t be her responsibility to take care of patrols, but it would be the job of the cat she chose as deputy. For right now, though, she would take care of it.
[ BORDERS ]

“Echoheart [ @Swiftheart <3 ], take Antlerblizzard [ @lem~ ] and Treepaw [ @.:!MerryVix!:. ] out to Sedgewater Valley. Mark the borders there and keep an eye out for WindClan. Don’t start anything if you do spot a patrol.”

“Hollytail [ @Festive Snowyfeathr ], take Bluestone [ @Little_fawn ] and Willowpaw [ @Ravenswings ] over to Smallpines. Watch out for ThunderClan, I don’t trust them not to do something stupid if you spot them.”

“Cliffjumper [ @Bean_The_Transformer ], take Icewing [ @icesilver ] and Troutpaw [ @Hawk_Boi ] over to Saltmeadow Marsh, ShadowClan hasn’t been giving us any grief lately, but I wouldn’t put anything past them.”
[ HUNTING ]
“Rabbitwhistle [ @furrensic ], please take Moonfoot [ @leopardsnow ] and Summerpaw [ @Thankful4Seonghwa ] to Rugged Range and do some hunting there.”

“Goldenfeather [ @Hero ], go with Falconfrost [ @The_Pirate_Queen ] and Minnowpaw [ @Beetlenose ] out to Haven Springs for some hunting.”

[Saki, feel free to get a jump on that plot we were talking about ]
“Pebblesplash [ @Sakura. ], could you take Birdsnow [ @poppy ] and Winterpaw [ @coldwind ] out into the territory?”

“And finally, Koiviolet [ @peach ], please go hunting over at Lionsbeach with Floodfluff [ @Poprock ] and Frostpaw [ @Thechaoticdigitalcircus ]

"And all of you, watch out for that loner, William, while you're out. If you spot him and he engages in battle - be smart, don't take unnecessary risks, but give him some good deep wounds to think about. And if you kill him? Well, I won't blame you."
Frostpaw nodded, although Sootpelt looked confused. Weaseltooth just looked amused.
Old November 9th, 2023, 12:45 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Treepaw looked for echoheart and his mentor, Antlerblizzard
@lem~ @Swiftheart <3

Post 31

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; November 9th, 2023 at 12:46 PM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 12:53 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:!MerryVix!:. View Post
Treepaw looked for echoheart and his mentor, Antlerblizzard
@lem~ @Swiftheart <3

Post 31
(I posted and mentioned you guys at the border <3)
"Hey Treepaw!" Echoheart said

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 9th, 2023, 01:18 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

RABBITWHISTLE - [ male + he/him ]
( purrks ; heightened perception ( hearing ) )

rabbitwhistle's sits in the entrance of the warrior's den, surveying the camp. it's freezing, a light snow fall present - it only adds to the snow covering the camp grounds. part of him wants to turn around and go back to his nest. it doesn't seem like that'll happen today, though, as he hears larkstar call for the clan to gather around. patrols - of course. the tricolor tom rises, stretching out his limbs before he heads on over to the forming crowd. he listens as multiple cats are put on patrols, and eventually he hears his name being called to lead a hunting patrol at rugged range. he gives a firm nod towards the leader before he looks for his patrolmates.

// @leopardsnow @Thankful4Seonghwa

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old November 9th, 2023, 02:21 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

Troutpaw padded over to Cliffjumper and Icewing, smiling. “Hi there!”
@Bean_The_Transformer @icesilver

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Closed Thread