Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bored Free Art
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:05 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Yesterday 11:56 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by geoblazer
Yesterday 11:56 PM
Which cat breed will you...
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:50 PM
September Gathering
Last post by BEAR.
Yesterday 11:50 PM

Old August 30th, 2020, 02:56 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
With a small hiss of triumph as her claws sliced Thorn's chest, Splashleap threw herself to the side as he lunged. Not that she had known it was happening, but it was GENERALLY a good idea to move after you hit someone. Especially someone a lot larger than you. Sprinting towards Thorn's back end, she swung a paw at his haunches. Hopefully she could dig a paw in there as well.
Thorn whipped around, aiming to bite Splashleap. They didn’t call him “Thorn” for nothing.
(I’m sorry, I was out of town.)
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old August 30th, 2020, 02:57 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
With a grunt of frustration as she missed, Splashleap tipped forwards a small bit, accidentally dodging the Shark's swipe to her ear. Unfortunately, the same tip carried the OTHER ear into the path of the claws, and soon it was dripping blood. Bunching up her leg muscles, she leaped into the air. Perhaps she could land on Shark's back! After all, now she could dig her claws in, so it would be hard to get her off once she was on! @Shadow & Wind
She landed on hi back, but before she could dig her claws in he whirled around in a circle so fast and strong taht she should go fling off, or at least be disoriented for him to strike. ( @Ikoria the Wolf Pup @SorrelClaw , you guys participtaing?)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; August 30th, 2020 at 03:16 PM.
Old August 30th, 2020, 02:58 PM
bye wco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikoria the Wolf Pup View Post
Thorn whipped around, aiming to bite Splashleap. They didn’t call him “Thorn” for nothing.
(I’m sorry, I was out of town.)
(Not thorn, she meant Shark.)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old August 30th, 2020, 03:14 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow & Wind View Post
(Not thorn, she meant Shark.)
(Oh. Sorry. PS, changed username, so @AlderDawn doesn’t work anymore. Also, like I said I am, I was just out of town for a few days.)
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

Last edited by Ikoria the Wolf Pup; August 30th, 2020 at 03:15 PM.
Old August 30th, 2020, 03:16 PM
bye wco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikoria the Wolf Pup View Post
(Oh. Sorry. PS, changed username, so @AlderDawn doesn’t work anymore.)
(Wow, long username! XD, go take on Frozenpaw, ok?)
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old August 30th, 2020, 03:22 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

@Shadow & Wind
(Oki.)

@Dipper
Seeing Shark in battle gave Thorn the courage to join the fight. He saw another cat telling someone to fight with them. His eyes went to slits as he aimed to pounce on the cat they called “Frozenpaw.”

Last edited by Ikoria the Wolf Pup; August 30th, 2020 at 03:22 PM.
Old August 30th, 2020, 04:26 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Chaos erupted around them, there was screeching and blood and claws flying and Frozenpaw was bored. They hoped the warriors would finish up this battle in a timely manner, they never cared for the sounds of physical confrontation. Kind of grating to listen to, and it stirred an unease within them, putting them on edge.

They were aware they should be fighting. Should be. They didn't want to. Had a pretty golden excuse too: they literally were never trained a single move. It wasn't a kindness Lionstar had shown them, so here they were, just sort of wandering around on the designated battlefield while occasionally checking in on the fight. The one loner guy was pretty crazy. It didn't surprise them that he wasn't allowed to join a Clan, or control them or whatever he'd said.. they hadn't been paying that close of attention.

There was that patrol leader voice again telling them to fight, commanding it as far as they were concerned, and it only had them flattening their ears. Blizzardsky bossing them around--or trying to--wasn't a development about to set sail. They preferred the tom when he was bound to silence. As if to demonstrate, they moseyed over to a nearby rock and placed their forepaws on it to engage in an ultra-leisurely stretch and yawn despite the shadow that passed overhead.

Frozenpaw glanced over to the wreckage of pitifully-aggressive loners only to see a new contender emerge and..

..actually, going for them?

They hadn't been doing anything, but okay. These cats didn't seem like the brightest, they supposed. Frozenpaw hobbled out of the way as Thorn pounced, opting to sit a distance away to stare at them through disbelieving eyes as if to ask why they were bothering to attack a non-participant.

((in keeping with the policy on aggressive loners, the right-to-kill is about to be invoked. if you don't want your cat meeting an untimely demise, i recommend having them flee.))

@Ikoria the Wolf Pup @Zesty Mango @Redtalon @Shadow & Wind @gs29513

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; August 30th, 2020 at 04:27 PM.
Old August 30th, 2020, 04:29 PM
bye wco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
Chaos erupted around them, there was screeching and blood and claws flying and Frozenpaw was bored. They hoped the warriors would finish up this battle in a timely manner, they never cared for the sounds of physical confrontation. Kind of grating to listen to, and it stirred an unease within them, putting them on edge.

They were aware they should be fighting. Should be. They didn't want to. Had a pretty golden excuse too: they literally were never trained a single move. It wasn't a kindness Lionstar had shown them, so here they were, just sort of wandering around on the designated battlefield while occasionally checking in on the fight. The one loner guy was pretty crazy. It didn't surprise them that he wasn't allowed to join a Clan, or control them or whatever he'd said.. they hadn't been paying that close of attention.

There was that patrol leader voice again telling them to fight, commanding it as far as they were concerned, and it only had them flattening their ears. Blizzardsky bossing them around--or trying to--wasn't a development about to set sail. They preferred the tom when he was bound to silence. As if to demonstrate, they moseyed over to a nearby rock and placed their forepaws on it to engage in an ultra-leisurely stretch and yawn despite the shadow that passed overhead.

Frozenpaw glanced over to the wreckage of pitifully-aggressive loners only to see a new contender emerge and..

..actually, going for them?

They hadn't been doing anything, but okay. These cats didn't seem like the brightest, they supposed. Frozenpaw hobbled out of the way as Thorn pounced, opting to sit a distance away to stare at them through disbelieving eyes as if to ask why they were bothering to attack a non-participant.

((in keeping with the policy on aggressive loners, the right-to-kill is about to be invoked. if you don't want your cat meeting an untimely demise, i recommend having them flee.))

@Ikoria the Wolf Pup @Zesty Mango @Redtalon @Shadow & Wind @gs29513

(Thron and Sorrelclaw can die, let them decide. but Shark will flee when a death bite/scratch is thrown. He will oive, but very weak.)
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old August 30th, 2020, 05:03 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ If he doesn't leave now he will die.

I told you in advance this would result in death if they were a nuisance. @Shadow & Wind ]
Old August 30th, 2020, 05:10 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Feeling Shark tense and go into a spin, Splashleap dug her claws in harder, and managed to hang on. She was a bit dis-oriented, but she wasn't going to let go. After a second, she was ready to go again, leaning down her neck. Opening her jaws, she tried to clamp down on Shark's ear. She was still a bit hesitant to kill, even though she knew it would be justified at this point. And what was Frozenpaw doing? Well, it really didn't matter at this point, as only two rogues were fighting against three warriors. @Shadow & Wind