Today 03:22 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:22 AM

Old June 21st, 2021, 10:01 PM

Default Re: Cattail Pond

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw followed her mentor, Junipersong, to Cattail Pond. Fiercepaw was in her head while they were walking. She didn't like Thunderclan and she liked seeing Kestrelstar out there and about, making sure that the clan was trained well.

She stopped as Junipersong stopped and she looked at her. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. Her ear twitched as Junipersong asked her a question about fishing. So, they were fishing today. How exciting. She didn't know much, or well, remember much. "Umm, well, I know that you need to use your paws to scoop the fish out of the water and onto land." She meowed, shifting her paws slightly.

Old June 22nd, 2021, 12:01 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
lmk if worm needs to steal mistpaw from em >:') tho storm is pretty pog so i think she's in good paws pfff//
He gave her a nod. "Hm?" Wormbite blinked in surprise, casting a glance to where the small blob was then back to water. It was,, very tempting. He didn't needed to be asked twice.

"Yes, " He meowed, a hint of excitement in his tone. The blind tom plunge right into the pond. A familiar rush of fear bubbled in his chest for a moment because he couldn't see, what if he forgot he could just -- it settled as Wormbite came up to the surface. "It's -- cold, " He warned quietly, his voice slightly distorted.
"Hmm?", Mistpaw said stepping into the pond, oh stars it was cold! As soon as her body had adjusted she swam towards the bigger cat. "Hey you okay? You look nervous, we can do something else if you want?", Mistpaw asked. She was worried she might be overwhelming her new friend.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old June 22nd, 2021, 11:55 AM

My Mood: Fine
Post Re: Cattail Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverserenity View Post
Staring up at the sky, Streamsong noticed the sun was slightly past sun-high, which meant
1, they skipped sharing toungues
2, If they hunted in mid-morning, another patrol would be back, which mean't there was still fresh food
3, That means, they should spend another half hour, then spend another 10 minutes to carry them all to the camp
"Lets go swim for a half hour and then go back to camp" Streamsong said logically, splashing into the pond.
"WEEEEEEEE'

Ryebelly watched her jump into
pond, then followed in after her. He shook his head to get rid of the water
that had splashed onto his face. Paddling around, he stretched his neck
to keep his head above the water and said, "This was a good idea, I
haven't swam in a while."

bump after 48 hours
character site

"Though my heart is resilient
there's only so much I can take"
- must be the one by she wants revenge
Old June 22nd, 2021, 04:26 PM
tea bag

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrdant View Post
Ryebelly watched her jump into
pond, then followed in after her. He shook his head to get rid of the water
that had splashed onto his face. Paddling around, he stretched his neck
to keep his head above the water and said, "This was a good idea, I
haven't swam in a while."

Shaking off the water, Streamsong remarked, "Its not like a Riverclan cat to stay away from water." She paused, "Do you have any friends at all? Or are you more of a keep-to-yourself type" Streamsong asked, flopping around

I just came back from a year of inactivity! If possible, please tell me a few major events during that period! Thank you! I am also looking for a roleplay to do

Hours: 3 - 5 PM Pacific Time! However some days I may not be available
Old June 22nd, 2021, 06:15 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverserenity View Post
Shaking off the water, Streamsong remarked, "Its not like a Riverclan cat to stay away from water." She paused, "Do you have any friends at all? Or are you more of a keep-to-yourself type" Streamsong asked, flopping around
"Ah..." It took a while for him to
respond, but he eventually said, "I guess I just kinda keep to myself
more."
He shrugged. "I just prefer waiting for others to start
a conversation first."
After a moment of silence, he said, "What
about you? You seem like the type of cat to have a ton of friends."

Realizing that what he had said may seem insulting, he hurriedly added,
"But I don't mean that in a bad way, of course!"

bump after 48 hours
character site

"Though my heart is resilient
there's only so much I can take"
- must be the one by she wants revenge
Old June 22nd, 2021, 06:31 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: shinestone

[ rapidwhisker - riverclan warrior ]
> @FrostCat shinestone [ open for interaction ]

The feline opened her mouth, clearly a little put off by the last words to leave the queen’s mouth, but though the better of being reactive. It wasn’t worth being rude over, it was doubtful Shinestone’s curt tone was intended to be as patronizing as it sounded. The brown cat kept her face even, if slightly furrowed, while mulling over what to say to that; it was true Rapidwhisker had an understanding of the importance of a mate, sure, but to the warrior emphasizing the need felt a little hyperbolic- the molly wasn’t fond of being contrary to others, but in no way was she going to lie to appease her silver, strongly opinionated clanmate.
“I understand what you’re saying, and I know lots of cats prioritize family over everything. In my eyes, though, having friends, or kin, or anyone else close is just as important.” The thick-furred warrior wasn’t about to pick and choose her words meticulously, but she did her best to keep her voice casual. Angry wasn’t something the cat often became, and she certainly wasnt anywhere near feeling upset, let alone genuinely mad; her effort was simply being cautious with her typically blunt tone, as it felt a little crude for the situation. “Perhaps eventually I’ll find… someone, but I’m content letting that sort of thing sit and wait for the right time.”
addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
————> feel free to send a message to plot/discuss things anytime, though !

Last edited by liz; June 22nd, 2021 at 06:32 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2021, 01:09 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
"Hmm?", Mistpaw said stepping into the pond, oh stars it was cold! As soon as her body had adjusted she swam towards the bigger cat. "Hey you okay? You look nervous, we can do something else if you want?", Mistpaw asked. She was worried she might be overwhelming her new friend.
Wormbite bob up and down in the water, the sun was beaming down on him. As long as he didn't suddenly forget how to swim -- the water wasn't that much of a big deal. It would be more of a problem if it was flowing rapidly.

His ears perked up as he heard the sound of paddling. He assumed it was Mistpaw. "Hello, " Wormbite meowed, turning to the blob. "No. I am .. fine. Just... adjusting, I suppose. "

He dunked his head into the water before coming right back up. You know what he did? He splashed Mistpaw. Purposely. What a little evil tom.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; June 23rd, 2021 at 01:09 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2021, 03:11 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Wormbite bob up and down in the water, the sun was beaming down on him. As long as he didn't suddenly forget how to swim -- the water wasn't that much of a big deal. It would be more of a problem if it was flowing rapidly.

His ears perked up as he heard the sound of paddling. He assumed it was Mistpaw. "Hello, " Wormbite meowed, turning to the blob. "No. I am .. fine. Just... adjusting, I suppose. "

He dunked his head into the water before coming right back up. You know what he did? He splashed Mistpaw. Purposely. What a little evil tom.
Mistpaw giggled as he splashed her, "Why you ev-", she was cut off as she was splashed again. Coughing up the water she proceed to splash him a few times, how was that for being evil!

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old June 23rd, 2021, 04:26 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ View Post
~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw followed her mentor, Junipersong, to Cattail Pond. Fiercepaw was in her head while they were walking. She didn't like Thunderclan and she liked seeing Kestrelstar out there and about, making sure that the clan was trained well.

She stopped as Junipersong stopped and she looked at her. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. Her ear twitched as Junipersong asked her a question about fishing. So, they were fishing today. How exciting. She didn't know much, or well, remember much. "Umm, well, I know that you need to use your paws to scoop the fish out of the water and onto land." She meowed, shifting her paws slightly.

Junipersong didnt know much about technique when it came to fishing. There were probably some tricks you could use to make it easier but the big molly mostly did it based on instinct, which was a lot harder to teach. Maybe she should have asked someone else if they had any tips before coming out here. Oh well.

"Well... yes and no. Using your paws is one method but I only find that to really work if the fish happen to be right near the surface. Otherwise, I typically use my teeth to grab them, as I can much more accurately grab at them in the water, and my head can reach further down than my paw can. Now, this only applies to fishing in a pond. Fishing in a stream works differently, which we will cover later. So, do you want me to show you an example of how its done, or take a crack at it yourself, first?"

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old June 23rd, 2021, 06:09 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!

Default Re: shinestone

Quote:
Originally Posted by thamnophis View Post
[ rapidwhisker - riverclan warrior ]
> @FrostCat shinestone [ open for interaction ]

The feline opened her mouth, clearly a little put off by the last words to leave the queen’s mouth, but though the better of being reactive. It wasn’t worth being rude over, it was doubtful Shinestone’s curt tone was intended to be as patronizing as it sounded. The brown cat kept her face even, if slightly furrowed, while mulling over what to say to that; it was true Rapidwhisker had an understanding of the importance of a mate, sure, but to the warrior emphasizing the need felt a little hyperbolic- the molly wasn’t fond of being contrary to others, but in no way was she going to lie to appease her silver, strongly opinionated clanmate.
“I understand what you’re saying, and I know lots of cats prioritize family over everything. In my eyes, though, having friends, or kin, or anyone else close is just as important.” The thick-furred warrior wasn’t about to pick and choose her words meticulously, but she did her best to keep her voice casual. Angry wasn’t something the cat often became, and she certainly wasnt anywhere near feeling upset, let alone genuinely mad; her effort was simply being cautious with her typically blunt tone, as it felt a little crude for the situation. “Perhaps eventually I’ll find… someone, but I’m content letting that sort of thing sit and wait for the right time.”
Shinestone smiled. "No, I don't doubt you will." In her mind, Rapidwhisker was wrong. That you should prioritize family over everything. You only had so many shots when it came to love. Then Shinestone realized that Rapidwhisker had made a mistake. She had said that she prioritized over friends and kin. Her mate would, technically, be her kin. So was Rapidwhisker hinting she did have a mate?

Another thought struck her quickly. What if Rapidwhisker's mate wasn't from RiverClan? What if she had a mate in another Clan? That would explain why Rapidwhisker denied having a mate. Shinestone knew all about having a forbidden mate, so she of all cats would understand what was going though Rapidwhisker's head. If she even had a mate in another Clan, that is. And besides,it wasn't like Graystorm was even in ShadowClan anymore.

"So, Rapidwhisker, tell me. What do you think of Graystorm?" Shinestone flicked her tail through the water, looking curiously at the she-cat. Shinestone hoped Rapidwhisker would think good of her mate. She wanted her Clanmates to accept him for the loving cat he was, ad not shun him away for being a comer ShadowClan cat.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!