Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:42 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by sylvia26
Today 08:26 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 08:22 AM
What does the pfp of the...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:17 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Luminous
Today 08:02 AM

Old July 1st, 2024, 07:52 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
Marigoldleap

She saw Dawnstars body language and it wasn't exactly all that good, but it was expected. She knew how it would be when she came here, so it didn't suprise her in the slightest. She waited for the words that would possibly send her packing back into the outskirts, but they never came. Insteadshe heard the words that she could come back. She'd have to go back to being an apprentice, but that wouldn't bring her down. If it was the way for her to come back and prove herself than she wouldn't complain.

Marigoldleap understood what was expected of her. She was going to try her best everyday even if it broke her down and left her bleeding. She nodded her head in understanding. For her name she was unsure. She had been Marigold for so long it was something she was used to. She was fine that eventually if she earned her rightful place back her suffix would be different.

"I understand. Marigoldpaw is what I'd like to go by.", she meowed. She just couldn't see herself as anything, but Marigold, but if Dawn was opposed to the name she didn't care what she called her. She just couldn't think of any other name herself.

[ @Undertaker; ]

She accepted the condition without complains. Dawnstar gritted her teeth to keep from grumbling about it and simply twitched her ear in response to the name given. "Marigoldpaw will do. Let's go." The mountainous she-cat turned and padded towards camp, agitated.
[Done, you can submit her whenever if you haven't already.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFur. View Post
@Undertaker

Thorn felt something heavy land on her back and begin clawing. She would let out a screech and attempted to roll trying to crush whoever it was, going to push her weight down to maximise her crush. If she managed to crush her opponent, she would round on her attacker with fangs bared and claws wanting something to fight.

She might not be a warrior but she certainly wasn't a kittypet and wasn't getting pushed around without a fight.

She was pushing her weight one side, clearly trying to roll and crush her. Stupid, but Dawnstar wouldn't expect an untrained rogue to know how to fight a warrior. Dawnstar leaped off, letting the cat's momentum carry her to the ground onto her back as she rolled. While the cat was on her back, Dawnstar pounced, aiming to sink her claws into the she-cat shoulders to pin her to the ground while her fangs tried to rip the cat's throat out. The cat smelt of fish all the more reason to rip her apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
[ @Undertaker ]
Astrid

Her first couple kicks hit home, and the larger molly's head reared back briefly. Dawnstar readjusted, and Astrid felt weight shift off of her lower body. Judging by the lack of response her snipes were eliciting from the leader, the black she-cat figured that she wasn't used to her prey talking back. That was okay, they could work on that! If she could figure out how to impress this impressively stubborn fighter.

Yowch! Dawnstar dodged her gnashing teeth and pinched the fur around her neck. It wasn't hard enough to restrict airflow or do damage, perhaps because Astrid's head was thrashing around or the striped cat wasn't trying to kill her, but either way it was a mistake. Astrid had grown up with older siblings, and as the smallest of the litter, she knew that size wasn't everything.

Legs now free of her opponent's bulk, she hooked the closer one around Dawnstar's hindleg. With her other leg and arm that had been freed by Dawnstar's repositioning of weight onto her chest, she wrapped around, claws hooking into her flank and scruff respectively. Then, she heaved as hard as she could, using the leg behind Dawnstar's as leverage. When performed on her siblings and bigger cats in the past, this had used their own weight against them, flipping them over her and into the ground on the opposite side. Depending on if Dawnstar released her neck of not, this would either bring Astrid on top of her or leave her where she was to pop back on all fours.

Out of habit, she bit down harder on the she-cat's neck as she felt her entangle one of her hindlegs with her own. Dawnstar had figured that the cat would submit after she caught her by the throat but since the outsider knew she wasn't after a kill something else must have come to her mind. The black cat kept squirming like prey and it was getting hard not to crush her windpipe to get her to still.

Dawnstar felt the cat lurch, and tensed, her mind caught up a few seconds too late to she-cat's plan. She felt the molly's claws dig into her flank and scruff as she was thrown off balance. Not a feat cats her size was normally able to do, but with enough strength, gravity turned into Dawnstar's enemy. The leader kept her bit on the cat's neck as they positions were reversed, with the leader on her back.

The Queen of Mean was not on who enjoyed stayed down for long, if at all, and so immediately released her hold on the she-cat's neck in favor of bunching her hindlegs against her stomach and kicking out, aiming to kick the molly up and over her head so she could flip back onto her paws.

"Enough," Dawnstar growled in a tone that warranted no disobedience. "We're done, you've proven you can hold your own." Even though she could have ended that fight a few moves earlier, she'd admit that she was impressed. "Few are bright enough to use my own weight against me. You've fought bigger enemies." She commented with an amusing glint in her golden eyes.

Dawnstar would never admit it, but the she-cat had her interest. She might be able to handle herself against one of her Enforcers in terms of battle. That was if she was more careful with her vital spots, the molly was no good to her dead and opposing clans weren't going to be a nice if they caught the stranger by the neck. "What's your name?" That was the one thing the stranger hadn't bother giving Dawnstar.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 2nd, 2024, 02:36 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Undertaker ]
ASTRID

Together it was. They rolled in unison, Dawnstar’s grip on her scruff unyielding. Before Astrid had time to begin churning her hind legs, the leader chucked her overhead and released her grip. Suppressing the urge to whoop once more, she rolled with the momentum and leapt to her feet.

“Enough,” came the command. Astrid’s fur fluffed up at the tone in Dawnstar’s voice, not used to being ordered to stop fighting, of all things. A little disappointed, she quickly flattened her pelt and sat, raising a paw to quickly pat down the damaged fur around her neck.

Her orange eyes flashed in return, but hers were filled with satisfaction. She grinned at the larger molly. “Thank you, pretty lady!” came the reply. “Bigger cats, foxes, the works,” she nodded in agreement. Bright. That wasn’t a word often used to describe her. Resourceful, sharp, nasty, aggressive, insane…but never bright. A compliment! Astrid sat up straighter.

“Astrid.” The black and orange she-cat was pretty sure that wasn’t a clanner name, because it sounded nothing like Twilightstar, Dawnstar, or whatever the name of the cat she’d fought in the tunnels had been. Bird something? Astrid preferred ‘Princess.’

[ thought of some names for her, but honestly no preference: emberstrike, scorchfire, vixenfury ]

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), beastflame (rc), gracklekit (wc), orion (atari), autumn & kestrel (outsiders)
character bios

Last edited by ophelia; July 5th, 2024 at 02:10 PM.
Old July 4th, 2024, 06:58 AM

My Mood: Queenly

@Undertaker

Thorn would feel the cat spring off while she rolled. "I wanted to join.." she would meow quickly, then screech as she got pounced and her shoulder got clawed seemingly in a pinning move. Well her pelt was beginning to be rather sticky with her blood. Thorn was weakening but fighting harder since her life was on the line.

When her attacker jaws came close to her neck she would tuck her head in and attempt to headbutt her, she folds her paws inwards going to try and roll into a ball.
Old July 4th, 2024, 02:52 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Name: Ronin
Rank Request: Warrior
New Name:Loneclaw(he used to be alone and his claws are sharp as a blade)
Reason for Joining: Tired of walking alone and refusing to work with fellow outsiders, the concept of Clan life has peaked Ronin's interest. He is aware that clan life may be difficult, but if he at least tries perhaps things would change. (Basically joining since he wants to learn about the clans and feels sick of outsider life. He also doesn't like humans for abducting his brother, Shogun.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ronin
LONER
46 Moons
Male

Ronin swiftly moved between trees and bushes, keeping himself as hidden as is possible. He soon came to a stop where the scent changed from forest to possibly hostile cat. Keeping his voice down, he gently looked around.
"...this must be their border. I must say, they are extremely talented at keeping it from fading away." He remarked quietly before sitting himself down and waiting to be seen.
@Undertaker

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; July 4th, 2024 at 02:53 PM.
Old July 5th, 2024, 12:08 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Springburst
New Name: wants to keep her old one.
Reason for Joining: Having been injured after the battle she was left behind since no one had been able to find her. She is seeking a new place to place her loyalties since her birthclan couldn't bother to find her when she was unconscious. She is also hoping she can find a more stable clan and that could be shadowclan, seeing as they haven't had the five leader changes she has been in at Riverclan.

Springburst
Nobody got you the way I do
✴she/her ✴ Beefed up T2-Lyrebirds-Shadow fiend

She had laid low for some time, especially with Casket and Eagle once her injuries had been cared for. Even if she wanted to be on the move from the start she was fully aware that her injuries had been a bit on the severe side. Springburst was glad to see and know that she would still have full use of her leg it just would be ugly looking. Oh well, she was already scarred up she didn't care that much for them anyway. The large molly's new destination was now Shadowclan, more like at the border. She was aware to not cross it otherwise she would deserve the wrath of whoever came upon her. So she stood and waited patiently for someone or even anyone to show up, she'd take anyone at this point.

@Undertaker
Header made by nyx

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 8th, 2024, 08:17 AM
Less active 18-25 july

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Name: Wyvern
Rank Request: apprentice
New Name: I have ideas but am primarily leaving it up to you (I would prefer an animal name though, but yeah up to you)
Reason for Joining: Was trained alongside his siblings by their parents from an early age, and was recently told that it had been her mother's plan for her to join a clan eventually and no longer need to survive on her own

Wyvern

Dusk already began to settle over the forest and casting long shadows across the undergrowth as the slender molly approached the border of ShadowClan. Her movements were cautious yet purposeful, the spoils of a successful hunt hanging from her jaws and back - a vole, robin, as well as the main event: the golden pelt of the housecat.

It had been the hardest one to acquire, and even more challenging to remove it from the body, and had it not been for the pattern and colour of the fur, she might have instead taken the skull. Removing the head and licking it clean, or perhaps taking the tail would have been far easier, but when letting the pelt slide of her shoulder and placing down her catches, she had to admit cutting around the back of the housecat and getting the pelt had been worth it, even though she wished she had been able to also get the fur of the tail and legs, but the backside and neck would have to do. Well, hopefully, the offering would be good enough of a testament to her readiness to join the clan.

The scent of pine and damp earth mingled in the cool evening air as Wyvern gazed beyond the border, surveying the area with keen eyes. The atmosphere hummed with the quiet energy of the forest, and a sense of anticipation coiled within her chest. How long had her mother planned this? Wyvern herself had only been aware of Corvin's plans for a month or so, but had joining a clan been the idea since her birth? The thought that Serpent and Dragon should have been here with her made a sting of pain shot through her chest, and she had to force away the mental image of her sibling's corpse.

Well, now she do this on her own, and so the dark-furred molly settled down to sit beside her offerings.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old July 10th, 2024, 05:06 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
[ @Undertaker ]
ASTRID

Together it was. They rolled in unison, Dawnstar’s grip on her scruff unyielding. Before Astrid had time to begin churning her hind legs, the leader chucked her overhead and released her grip. Suppressing the urge to whoop once more, she rolled with the momentum and leapt to her feet.

“Enough,” came the command. Astrid’s fur fluffed up at the tone in Dawnstar’s voice, not used to being ordered to stop fighting, of all things. A little disappointed, she quickly flattened her pelt and sat, raising a paw to quickly pat down the damaged fur around her neck.

Her orange eyes flashed in return, but hers were filled with satisfaction. She grinned at the larger molly. “Thank you, pretty lady!” came the reply. “Bigger cats, foxes, the works,” she nodded in agreement. Bright. That wasn’t a word often used to describe her. Resourceful, sharp, nasty, aggressive, insane…but never bright. A compliment! Astrid sat up straighter.

“Astrid.” The black and orange she-cat was pretty sure that wasn’t a clanner name, because it sounded nothing like Twilightstar, Dawnstar, or whatever the name of the cat she’d fought in the tunnels had been. Bird something? Astrid preferred ‘Princess.’

[ thought of some names for her, but honestly no preference: emberstrike, scorchfire, vixenfury ]

Dawnstar sat back on her hunches and began grooming herself, picking out pine needles from her thick coat. Usually, her battles were bloodier, but today she had more dirt than blood. She didn't feel much pain it was mostly soreness that would fade within the day.

"You can call me Dawnstar," the Queen of Mean replied with an eye roll at the pretty lady comment. She would assume that this one was a serial flirter like Vulturefang. Her fighting style was interesting, and she, unlike most, seemed like the perfect fit for ShadowClan. One could easily mistake her for a clanborn member with how she carried herself and her general fierceness in battle.

"Hmm, I've heard stranger. From this moment on you'll be known as Foxfury. You can fight, but as I generally like to make sure newbies are fit for the clan, you'll be serving as a warrior in training, placed among my clan's apprentices for the time being, and not allowed out of camp without another warrior with you. You'll be given a mentor to teach you some of the basics around the clan, and ensure that you conduct yourself as a proper ShadowClan cat."

"Once you complete your training and I'm given a report from your mentor, and you swear an oath, you'll be moved to the warriors' den as a full warrior within ShadowClan." Dawnstar didn't typically make former outsiders swear an oath to ShadowClan, but she figured it was time to change that. "I'll introduce you to my clan at the next meeting, for the time being, you'll be allowed to roam around the camp and meet some of the cats there. Outside of basic training, you'll want to learn our ways, I'd suggest talking and asking questions."

She ordered Foxfury to follow her with a swish of her tail. Dawnstar was interested in seeing what the she-cat would make of herself and so would have to keep a close eye on her. If she wasn't lazy, she had the potential to make something of herself here, to be someone, so long as she didn't stray.

[Done, you can submit her to the clan. Feel free to change her name to something else if you prefer that over the name given.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFur. View Post
@Undertaker

Thorn would feel the cat spring off while she rolled. "I wanted to join.." she would meow quickly, then screech as she got pounced and her shoulder got clawed seemingly in a pinning move. Well her pelt was beginning to be rather sticky with her blood. Thorn was weakening but fighting harder since her life was on the line.

When her attacker jaws came close to her neck she would tuck her head in and attempt to headbutt her, she folds her paws inwards going to try and roll into a ball.

Dawnstar had to jerk her head up and her fangs away from the cat's neck as the outsider tried knocking her head against the leader's. The leader stopped her attack when she noticed the younger one folding inward on herself like a ball, not truly fighting back. How dull. She kept her weight on the cat's body to keep her pinned but sheathed her lethal claws.

"You smell faintly like a Riverrat and you're trespassing in my territory, I'm not interested in taking RiverClan's leftovers, and I've no clue why in the world you'd think I'd let you join after trespassing in my territory." It was insulting; running around begging the clans to let you in and intruding. Outsiders clearly don't understand what loyalty is.

Dawnstar let the cat up with a low warning growl. "I'm giving you one chance to leave."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goopysharkboi View Post
Name: Ronin
New Name:Loneclaw(he used to be alone and his claws are sharp as a blade)
Reason for Joining: Tired of walking alone and refusing to work with fellow outsiders, the concept of Clan life has peaked Ronin's interest. He is aware that clan life may be difficult, but if he at least tries perhaps things would change. (Basically joining since he wants to learn about the clans and feels sick of outsider life. He also doesn't like humans for abducting his brother, Shogun.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ronin
LONER
46 Moons
Male

Ronin swiftly moved between trees and bushes, keeping himself as hidden as is possible. He soon came to a stop where the scent changed from forest to possibly hostile cat. Keeping his voice down, he gently looked around.
"...this must be their border. I must say, they are extremely talented at keeping it from fading away." He remarked quietly before sitting himself down and waiting to be seen.
@Undertaker

Enourmas, thick, spruce trees towered above and pricing the sky with their pointy crowns, hiding the monstrous size feline within their shadows. The she-cat breaks free from the shadows' embrace and steps towards the border. A lone cat sits there, smart enough to know not to cross the threshold between life and death. He looked older than most which was probably why he knew not to cross her borders.

"A new face, I'm sure I already know why you're here, but entertain me. Who are you and what do you want?" The heavily scarred maceral tabby took a seat a few tail lengths from the border, amber eyes burning holes into the tom's pelt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix View Post
Name: Springburst
New Name: wants to keep her old one.
Reason for Joining: Having been injured after the battle she was left behind since no one had been able to find her. She is seeking a new place to place her loyalties since her birthclan couldn't bother to find her when she was unconscious. She is also hoping she can find a more stable clan and that could be shadowclan, seeing as they haven't had the five leader changes she has been in at Riverclan.

Springburst
Nobody got you the way I do
✴she/her ✴ Beefed up T2-Lyrebirds-Shadow fiend

She had laid low for some time, especially with Casket and Eagle once her injuries had been cared for. Even if she wanted to be on the move from the start she was fully aware that her injuries had been a bit on the severe side. Springburst was glad to see and know that she would still have full use of her leg it just would be ugly looking. Oh well, she was already scarred up she didn't care that much for them anyway. The large molly's new destination was now Shadowclan, more like at the border. She was aware to not cross it otherwise she would deserve the wrath of whoever came upon her. So she stood and waited patiently for someone or even anyone to show up, she'd take anyone at this point.

@Undertaker
Header made by nyx

Dawnstar wrinkled her nose at the faint scent of water and fish. It was mixed with the usual foreign scent from those living on the outskirts. She creeps around the giants that made up the forest, lurking within their shadows until she reaches the border. She silently slipped out of the darkness and into the cat's line of sight with a curious glint in her fiery eyes.

Dawnstar knew this cat, well not really, but she's seen her among the RiverClan minnows. "You lost your way, little fish?" She fixed the cat with an intense stare and a wicked smirk. She noticed the freshly healed wounds the warrior had, they looked gnarly. "Or did you get left behind and come searching for a new home."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Name: Wyvern
Rank Request: apprentice
New Name: I have ideas but am primarily leaving it up to you (I would prefer an animal name though, but yeah up to you)
Reason for Joining: Was trained alongside his siblings by their parents from an early age, and was recently told that it had been her mother's plan for her to join a clan eventually and no longer need to survive on her own

Wyvern

Dusk already began to settle over the forest and casting long shadows across the undergrowth as the slender molly approached the border of ShadowClan. Her movements were cautious yet purposeful, the spoils of a successful hunt hanging from her jaws and back - a vole, robin, as well as the main event: the golden pelt of the housecat.

It had been the hardest one to acquire, and even more challenging to remove it from the body, and had it not been for the pattern and colour of the fur, she might have instead taken the skull. Removing the head and licking it clean, or perhaps taking the tail would have been far easier, but when letting the pelt slide of her shoulder and placing down her catches, she had to admit cutting around the back of the housecat and getting the pelt had been worth it, even though she wished she had been able to also get the fur of the tail and legs, but the backside and neck would have to do. Well, hopefully, the offering would be good enough of a testament to her readiness to join the clan.

The scent of pine and damp earth mingled in the cool evening air as Wyvern gazed beyond the border, surveying the area with keen eyes. The atmosphere hummed with the quiet energy of the forest, and a sense of anticipation coiled within her chest. How long had her mother planned this? Wyvern herself had only been aware of Corvin's plans for a month or so, but had joining a clan been the idea since her birth? The thought that Serpent and Dragon should have been here with her made a sting of pain shot through her chest, and she had to force away the mental image of her sibling's corpse.

Well, now she do this on her own, and so the dark-furred molly settled down to sit beside her offerings.

The tops of the conifer trees, born centuries earlier, hadn't seen the earth in a long time. They reached for the sky, the stars, and the lonely moon. The infinitely tall trunks made souls feel small and insignificant next to them. Not this black soul, though. The massive tabby walked through her kingdom and among the giants with confidence born from hard work and steadfast determination.

While strolling through the wounds, her nose brought her to a border that she frequented almost once or more every several sunrises, seeking new blood to add to her clan or threats to bury. The one that stood at the border, well she hadn't determined whether they were new potential or someone to kill yet.

The heavily battle-scarred she-cat walked out of the shadows and closer to the borders, gleaming golden eyes on what rested at the cat's paws. Prey, but that was only given a minor glance, it was the golden pelt that obtained her attention. "Well, well, well." She growled a huge fanged grin stretched across her scarred face.

"You've been watching ShadowClan. That or you've spoken to exiles." Dawnstar sat down a tail length from the younger cat and finally tore her gaze from her gifts to observe the outsider. She looked around an apprentice's age. So young, and yet already trained to skin, how fascinating. It was rare cats took the time to look into the clans they wanted to join and presented offerings. Dawnstar was impressed but also weary.

"I'm debating on whether I need to slit your throat or not." Dawnstar's grin faded from her face as she spoke. "Whether I kill you depends on your story, so start talking." As impressive as it was, Dawnstar's paranoia would never let a potential threat slip unnoticed regardless of age.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 10th, 2024, 11:03 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Undertaker - just replying for roleplay purposes, feel free to ignore ]
FOXFURY

The leader rolled her eyes as she corrected Astrid, but much of the malice from the fight had disappeared. Astrid took this as a good sign, grinning just a bit wider. "Of course, Dawnstar," she nodded her head. Would a wink be too disrespectful? Maybe she'd save that for later.

Foxfury...she liked it. It was much more descriptive of her nature than 'Astrid.' Honestly, Foxfury didn't even remember where that name came from. It was just...there. This felt more personal, like a monumental turning point. She giggled to herself, puffing out her chest a tad. The newly named warrior-in-training listened to Dawnstar's instructions with interest. Seemed easy enough. Astr-Foxfury was quite personable in her humble opinion, how hard could it be to impress an established warrior? She'd already succeeded in impressing Dawnstar after all. The only part that irked her was the not being allowed out of camp rule. That might take some getting used to. Foxfury rather liked her freedom. Oh well, small price to pay for the excitement, security, and opportunity of this new chapter in her life. She supposed she'd just have to become a fully-fledge warrior as soon as possible.

An oath, huh? Hadn't she just done that? Was this going to be like a weird culty thing? On second thought, that might be kinda cool.

"Got it, ma'am," she chirped, flicking an ear in acknowledgement and popping to her paws once more. "Won't let you down," she grinned, trotting after the larger she-cat happily.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), beastflame (rc), gracklekit (wc), orion (atari), autumn & kestrel (outsiders)
character bios
Old July 11th, 2024, 01:59 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar sat back on her hunches and began grooming herself, picking out pine needles from her thick coat. Usually, her battles were bloodier, but today she had more dirt than blood. She didn't feel much pain it was mostly soreness that would fade within the day.

"You can call me Dawnstar," the Queen of Mean replied with an eye roll at the pretty lady comment. She would assume that this one was a serial flirter like Vulturefang. Her fighting style was interesting, and she, unlike most, seemed like the perfect fit for ShadowClan. One could easily mistake her for a clanborn member with how she carried herself and her general fierceness in battle.

"Hmm, I've heard stranger. From this moment on you'll be known as Foxfury. You can fight, but as I generally like to make sure newbies are fit for the clan, you'll be serving as a warrior in training, placed among my clan's apprentices for the time being, and not allowed out of camp without another warrior with you. You'll be given a mentor to teach you some of the basics around the clan, and ensure that you conduct yourself as a proper ShadowClan cat."

"Once you complete your training and I'm given a report from your mentor, and you swear an oath, you'll be moved to the warriors' den as a full warrior within ShadowClan." Dawnstar didn't typically make former outsiders swear an oath to ShadowClan, but she figured it was time to change that. "I'll introduce you to my clan at the next meeting, for the time being, you'll be allowed to roam around the camp and meet some of the cats there. Outside of basic training, you'll want to learn our ways, I'd suggest talking and asking questions."

She ordered Foxfury to follow her with a swish of her tail. Dawnstar was interested in seeing what the she-cat would make of herself and so would have to keep a close eye on her. If she wasn't lazy, she had the potential to make something of herself here, to be someone, so long as she didn't stray.

[Done, you can submit her to the clan. Feel free to change her name to something else if you prefer that over the name given.]

Dawnstar had to jerk her head up and her fangs away from the cat's neck as the outsider tried knocking her head against the leader's. The leader stopped her attack when she noticed the younger one folding inward on herself like a ball, not truly fighting back. How dull. She kept her weight on the cat's body to keep her pinned but sheathed her lethal claws.

"You smell faintly like a Riverrat and you're trespassing in my territory, I'm not interested in taking RiverClan's leftovers, and I've no clue why in the world you'd think I'd let you join after trespassing in my territory." It was insulting; running around begging the clans to let you in and intruding. Outsiders clearly don't understand what loyalty is.

Dawnstar let the cat up with a low warning growl. "I'm giving you one chance to leave."

Enourmas, thick, spruce trees towered above and pricing the sky with their pointy crowns, hiding the monstrous size feline within their shadows. The she-cat breaks free from the shadows' embrace and steps towards the border. A lone cat sits there, smart enough to know not to cross the threshold between life and death. He looked older than most which was probably why he knew not to cross her borders.

"A new face, I'm sure I already know why you're here, but entertain me. Who are you and what do you want?" The heavily scarred maceral tabby took a seat a few tail lengths from the border, amber eyes burning holes into the tom's pelt.

Dawnstar wrinkled her nose at the faint scent of water and fish. It was mixed with the usual foreign scent from those living on the outskirts. She creeps around the giants that made up the forest, lurking within their shadows until she reaches the border. She silently slipped out of the darkness and into the cat's line of sight with a curious glint in her fiery eyes.

Dawnstar knew this cat, well not really, but she's seen her among the RiverClan minnows. "You lost your way, little fish?" She fixed the cat with an intense stare and a wicked smirk. She noticed the freshly healed wounds the warrior had, they looked gnarly. "Or did you get left behind and come searching for a new home."

The tops of the conifer trees, born centuries earlier, hadn't seen the earth in a long time. They reached for the sky, the stars, and the lonely moon. The infinitely tall trunks made souls feel small and insignificant next to them. Not this black soul, though. The massive tabby walked through her kingdom and among the giants with confidence born from hard work and steadfast determination.

While strolling through the wounds, her nose brought her to a border that she frequented almost once or more every several sunrises, seeking new blood to add to her clan or threats to bury. The one that stood at the border, well she hadn't determined whether they were new potential or someone to kill yet.

The heavily battle-scarred she-cat walked out of the shadows and closer to the borders, gleaming golden eyes on what rested at the cat's paws. Prey, but that was only given a minor glance, it was the golden pelt that obtained her attention. "Well, well, well." She growled a huge fanged grin stretched across her scarred face.

"You've been watching ShadowClan. That or you've spoken to exiles." Dawnstar sat down a tail length from the younger cat and finally tore her gaze from her gifts to observe the outsider. She looked around an apprentice's age. So young, and yet already trained to skin, how fascinating. It was rare cats took the time to look into the clans they wanted to join and presented offerings. Dawnstar was impressed but also weary.

"I'm debating on whether I need to slit your throat or not." Dawnstar's grin faded from her face as she spoke. "Whether I kill you depends on your story, so start talking." As impressive as it was, Dawnstar's paranoia would never let a potential threat slip unnoticed regardless of age.
Ronin perked up upon hearing a voice. "You can call me Ronin, I heard there were groups nearby and was hoping to perhaps join one. I don't feel comfortable around other lone cats or humans." He seemed to spit the word 'human' like it was venom.
Old July 11th, 2024, 04:04 AM
Less active 18-25 july

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Wyvern

She supposed she ought to call it luck that she had come to the border so close to when it would be patrolled. That or very keen eyes were kept on it. Green eyes fixed on a massive shadow approaching her, a wave of caution pricking through Wyvern's pelt, but she forced the slowly rising fur on her neck flat and breathed in the scent. Well, it was a cat of the Shadowclan, she could tell that much, and a brief spark of something akin to recognizing flashed in her eyes as the molly looked at the emerging feline. Large, brown, carrying countless battle-marks all over their tabby pelt...
The spotted cat dripped her briefly in a greeting. "I assume you're Dawnstar then."

The golden gaze seemed immediately drawn to the pelt at Wyvern's paws, passing over the prey but hardly offering it the same intrigue. For a moment she wondered if the pelt was the sort of offering that was common here, or whether she had completely missed the mark. She was hardly concerned that what she brought was too gorey of a gift, since if she'd understood the rumours right, it was the sort of thing the Shadowclan cats would take a liking to, the concern was more so with whether something like the skull of the cat would have been preferred.
Well, it that she'd been close enough.

"Dancing around the borders seemed needlessly risky, but I made sure to seek out some information before coming here." She was rather sure that trying to explain dream-walking or whatever that thing she could do was would get her marked as someone insane and end her chances of joining then and there, so better not bring that up.

"It's a housecat," she explained. "I've been planning on joining a clan for a while now, and, especially since I'm still young-" and admittedly, not the biggest cat- "I wanted to bring something to prove I wouldn't be dead weight to the clan." The Shadowclan cat had no obligation to believe her, sure, but unless they ordered her to start hunting something right now, it was the best she could do.

"I used to train with my family and it's mainly my mother who taught me, but there is more to learn." She was not completely sure what this cat wanted to know. Wyvern could see them wanting her to just cut to the point and give the important details just as much as she would understand if they wanted to hear the whole story in detail of how she had done everything.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨