Last post by zBlaze
Today 01:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 30th, 2021, 12:22 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

-- @spade --

She was so damned tired of being tired. Constantly it seemed tiredness and ordinaryness followed her and haunted her. Eelpaw did not mind being ordinary, to her it was better than being special. Because being special meant standing out and standing out usually meant getting attention and that was something that would hinder your ability to be useful and therefore Eelpaw did not like it. It was simple pure logic. Which was why, Eelpaw was now resting in the clearing, in a simple corner and tried her best not to stand out.

She was gnawing happily on a trout, a good catch that she had to remind herself to duplicate, so that the clan would have enough food. Being useful was a life passion, a goal of Eelpaw's and which was why she kept her eyes open and aware of any warriors...anyone who could assist her in escaping the camp lawfully.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old January 30th, 2021, 12:46 AM
chirps

➳ Kestrelwing
Since Petuniapaw had seemed so keen to get to know this tom, he figured why not let her introduce him to Sootstar. He'd lost interest in the argumentative tom as soon as they arrived back at camp. "Hey miss I Wanna Play Warrior, why don't you introduce your fish to Sootstar? Let him know you fished him out of Cattail Pond and he wants to become a RiverClanner again." [ @Fuzzy ] He rolled his eyes as he quickly separated himself from the two, wanting to put as much distance as he could between himself and that rude little tom, before he really let his anger reach a boiling point.

Relief lapped at his paws as he didn't seem to see Bumblestep anywhere in camp. If the tom was still here, at least he was out of Kestrelwing's view. With a sigh, he looked back to the normal corner of camp that he liked to sit in, only to find it was occupied - by another apprentice. His yellow eyes narrowed, Kestrelwing wanted to scream. Why could he never catch a long break? Why on earth did he need to keep being punished like this? He was a good provider for the Clan, no? He was a good warrior, followed the code, was loyal... "Hey Eelstink, do you mind?" His voice was cold and chipped as he approached the younger feline, motioning with his paw for her to move.

// @Arie

Last edited by spade; January 30th, 2021 at 12:46 AM.
Old January 30th, 2021, 12:58 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardsky nodded,” I just wish I was an easier kit for her, I know I was a quite troublesome kit...but there isn’t anything I can do about that. At least I know she’s watching over us now.” he meowed hoping to make this all better for her.

Yeah, he was a troublesome kit. She let out a little snort remembering how he used to act as a kit. Spirits he was in everything! First time she met him was seeing him try to drown in the Cattail pond. "You really where a troublesome kit," She agreed remembering back when they were younger. "Though what we can do now is try our best at everything we do and make sure we live our life through for her. She would want us to be happy, healthy, and to do good." Petuniapaw added glancing up at him.
Yes, she just kept giving herself more and more reasons to do better. To really work to be a good, useful warrior of RiverClan. One that would make Sugerapple proud from where ever her spirit was watching them from. They'd get through this, she'd get through this. Yeah, Petuniapaw would miss her mom, who wouldn't? But, she would be able to make it, she'd done it before and even if it was different this time she'd get through this. Day by day she'd make it, maybe she'd cry herself to sleep some nights but that wouldn't stop her.
Leaning deeper into Blizzardsky's fur she just let out a long sigh, honestly relaxing enough to stop herself from quivering. She was already doing better, not as fast as she wanted but she was calming down. "We'll be okay Blizzy, Sugarapple will always be with us in our hearts and her spirit is watching over us." Petuniapaw agreed, partly to herself. She tried out a new nickname, she liked it really, it was cute.

~*~

@ghostwriter

Petuniapaw wasn't sure what she was doing. Honestly, had no idea what had gone through her head to make her decide she was going to walk up to the deputy. Ms. Stormcall was just recently made deputy surely she was busy? There was a whole Clan she had to co-run with Mister Sootstar! Yet, the apprentice felt like she needed to talk to the molly. Meet her and congratulate her on her position. "Hello!" Petuniapaw greeted, maybe a bit more cheerful than she originally intended. But maybe that was okay? She really wasn't sure. "I don't want to bug you but, uh, I wanted to congratulate you on becoming Deputy Ms. Stormcall! I'm sure you'll do really good, even if I don't really know you... its good to officially meet you!" The patched tabby rambled, ears twitching. Was that a good first impression? Probably not... Petuniapaw wasn't the best at those these days it seemed. She would offer the older molly a smile, unsure if she'd get sent away or not. Honestly the apprentice wasn't sure if she was allowed to do this... To late now!
Perhaps she should have not approached or maybe she should have asked. Petuniapaw wasn't quiet sure. She wasn't sure about many things as of late, but hey, this would either go good or go bad! There was really no telling. Petuniapaw would just offer a polite smile and try to keep herself relaxed. She didn't want to get nervous over more possibilities. Yeah, she needed to keep her cool and just wait. Last time she got worked up over nothing, so this time she needed to not do that.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 30th, 2021, 12:06 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootstar

"Go on then." he replied, with a curt nod of his head in the direction of the medicine den, "I'll get you set up with a mentor at the next meeting. Once you're done then, go ahead and get yourself set up in the apprentice's den with a nest."

"And you, Vimi, was it?" he continued, turning back to the newcomer, "Do you intend to answer my question, or are you just going to sit there slack-jawed, hm?"

[ @Snook @Willowfern oh trust me i remember but just because im aware of that doesn't mean Mr. soot here is perceptive or knowledgeable enough about these matters to notice. He's too gay for this ]

- - - - -

A familiar form crossed into Sootstar's vision and the leader immediately snapped to attention, making his way over to the tom, "Goosefury! Where in StarClan have you been?"

[ @Slushie ]

Last edited by duckie; January 30th, 2021 at 12:08 PM.
Old January 30th, 2021, 12:19 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

↬ Alouette
Teeheheehe! Oh joy. This was going swimmingly.

Minus the part about her guide, Stormcall, being the deputy. That hadn't been in the plan but alas, she knew she had no choice but to roll with what was sprung upon her. Granted, she did rethink her condescending tone toward Stormcall and wished she'd gone more toward fawning rather than demanding, but what was done was done. Alouette was convinced she'd be able to impress her in the future with alternative tactics.

And also the part where Sootstar was the leader rather than a certain Lionstar. That would pose a problem. If someone else had already enacted revenge and wiped that golden scum from the living world, she was wasting her time with these fish-faces.

Soon enough, they reached RiverClan camp through the freshly-blazed trail through snow. It was delightful to have a dry belly--no feeling truly compared to walking into the midst of the clearing and knowing all eyes on her would be with admiration. "My, my, that was divine," she commented in reference to the journey, "I do appreciate your sparing of my life and limbs at least momentarily." While she didn't really doubt the seriousness of it, she was a bit cheeky over the threat. Raising a thick munchkin leg, she added, "I'm afraid I couldn't spare many. I don't have a lot to give, you see."

Alouette cleared her throat, took a scan around the clearing. No Lionsta.. Lionwhateverhisnamewasnow. Well, that would have to wait. "Lovely place you have here indeed. Yes. Dens, prey, ...them." That was a bit flatter in reference to the clanmates, but she'd make do. "I'll go get settled in. I can hardly stand to have so many eyes on me for such a prolonged period." In reality, pretty much nobody had noticed their entrance. But she would accept nothing less than being the star of the show, no matter how extensively she fake-protested it.

@ghostwriter

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old January 30th, 2021, 02:15 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Dipper

Stormcall was unused to high maintenance company—she needed about as much as a dandelion in sidewalk crack to survive, herself. Fighting the urge to roll her eyes, the Russian blue warrior padded into camp, and seated herself at the epicenter of the sandy clearing.
Dealing with a newcomer this time of day could prove to be troublesome. She could pick up pieces of every conversation in her vicinity, the wind in the reeds, the distant cry of gulls, each individual scent of her clanmates, the way the feathery clouds shifted across the sky—she could not afford to become overstimulated now, and attempted to ground herself, relaxing her jaw and inhaling deeply.
She hesitated, and raised a curious brow at her counterpart’s minuscule legs, and couldn’t help but shortly softly.
“Lost then in battle, did you?” She remarked, her tone lilting only briefly to reflect the joke, “You say that you can fight, and hunt, and considering that you have been surviving alone for some time I am inclined to believe you. Can you swim?” The deputy inquired.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 30th, 2021, 02:30 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Fuzzy

Stormcall has just placed a sizable pike on the fresh-kill pike, her legs and chest still thoroughly drenched. She flicked a torn ear at the sound of a greeting. Camp was fairly quiet today, so the attentive deputy was at far less risk of having her attention pulled in a multitude of directions.
She turned, imposing in every way. Moons of swimming and rigorous combat training had chiseled defined muscles beneath her bluish pelt, her jagged facial scar a distinctive reminder of her prowess.
“Hello, Petuniapaw.” she greeted, with a cordial dip of her head—The deputy was nothing of not cordial—relentlessly formal and focused.
However, her pallid teal eyes began to soften gradually, a ghost of a smile gracing her features as the apprentice introduced herself.
“Thank you for your vote of confidence. It is good to meet you, as well. Should you ever need anything, know that I am available to serve my clanmates regardless of the circumstance.” She explained—and the statement was genuine. Though an austere and battle-hardened cat, Stormcall had no intention of being a distant, detached figurehead.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 30th, 2021, 03:46 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

"Alright so." She said as she walked out of the apprentices den. "Let's make this quick, where we are now is the apprentices den, where we sleep, apprentices learn how to fight, hunt, and swim, and get rid of elder's ticks." She mewed @Fierceclaw

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old January 30th, 2021, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post
"Alright so." She said as she walked out of the apprentices den. "Let's make this quick, where we are now is the apprentices den, where we sleep, apprentices learn how to fight, hunt, and swim, and get rid of elder's ticks." She mewed @Fierceclaw
Fiercepaw nodded, though the last one seemed strange.
Old January 30th, 2021, 03:51 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

"Alright, over there is the warriors den, where warriors sleep, they, aren't there quite a bit of the time but, whatever I guess." Then she looked to the nursery. "Over there is the nursery, where the kits and queen's sleep, kits are there until 6 moons along with the queen, most of them are she-cats but, for some reason toms step up to the occasion every once in a while." @Fierceclaw

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Closed Thread