Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
a daisy for you......
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 01:40 PM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by wolfie
Today 01:40 PM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 01:39 PM
Shreddin' Time
by Daragca
Last post by occultation
Today 01:38 PM
"Rekindling Through...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:28 PM

Old July 6th, 2021, 12:24 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Falconfeather slunk into the clearing late, not that she cared. It was tempting to call out and ask what the powerful leader wanted with the clan, but she held back for the sake of her sanity. The punishment games had gone all writing in the dark tabby’s mind. Her partner had stopped fighting immediately and she had watched four cats run off. Shadowclan will be smaller than Riverclan soon enough. It was smart on Dawnstars part. Letting unloyal cats have a chance to run off. Despite her hatred of her leader, Falconfeather couldn’t ever leave the clan. It was her home. It had been Tigerpaws as well…
Old July 6th, 2021, 12:49 PM
don't worry, be happy

╰┈➤Sparrowpaw
Sparrowpaw perked up his ears at the call of his clan leader. Hm. A clan meeting. As he padded up in front of the Shadowledge and sat down, he wondered if anything new had happened in Shadowclan. He happened to be one of the cats who rarely heard about new events and was pretty oblivious to what was going on.

╰┈➤Stormcloud
Stormcloud poked her head out of the nursery. She had been spending most of her time there ever since she found out she was pregnant. She barely even ever left the nursery to eat, as first of all her she had lost a lot of her appetite and general happiness ever since discovering she was pregnant with the kits of one of the most awful cats ever, and when she was hungry most of the time some warrior would bring her food for her instead.

The expecting mother walked out and took her place among her clan. She looked up at her leader. Dawnstar. She couldn't really say she liked the leader; in her eyes, Dawnstar was a far too aggressive cat who definitely had some issues deep down inside of her, not exactly a cat fit to be the leader of a whole clan.

But she couldn't really do much about it. After all, she was just one queen without much power. Sure, her service to the clan as a queen did allow her to speak out a little, but after being in Shadowclan for so long and seeing so many of her own clanmates getting killed or getting put into death games for stepping out of line, she knew she had to be cautious.

Last edited by Caramel; July 6th, 2021 at 12:49 PM.
Old July 6th, 2021, 01:24 PM
offline forever & always

My Mood: Sad

~Snakescar~

Snakescar walked over to the shadowledge to join the clan, his eyes fixed on Dawnstar. What did she want to say now? Whatever it was, even if it was boring, he was going to listen.

~Houndkit~

Houndkit ran over to sit next to one of the apprentices when he heard Dawnstars yowl. "Hi! I'm Houndkit! Whats your name? What do you think Dawnstars gonna say?" He started talking to the older cat immediately. @Caramel

Last edited by Riverfly; July 6th, 2021 at 01:25 PM.
Old July 6th, 2021, 01:48 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

Bouncepaw preferred to skulk on the borders of the crowd, close enough to see, far enough to flee- though today, something pressed him to sit much closer, MUCH closer. He gently brushed his way past some other cats until he was able to almost see the ravaged color of Dawnstar's eyes. He wiggled his tail a little, doing a double take to make sure his clanmates weren't staring.

He had bigger things to worry about...

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old July 6th, 2021, 02:36 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverfly View Post
~Snakescar~

Snakescar walked over to the shadowledge to join the clan, his eyes fixed on Dawnstar. What did she want to say now? Whatever it was, even if it was boring, he was going to listen.

~Houndkit~

Houndkit ran over to sit next to one of the apprentices when he heard Dawnstars yowl. "Hi! I'm Houndkit! Whats your name? What do you think Dawnstars gonna say?" He started talking to the older cat immediately. @Caramel

╰┈➤Sparrowpaw
Sparrowpaw nearly jumped at the kit's sudden appearance. He blinked, they were speaking to him? Huh. Weird. It was a very rare occurence for random cats to just walk up to him and start a conversation. That was probably because he wasn't exactly the most social of cats and he didn't really look like the kind of cat to be interested in chatting but nevertheless, it was weird.

"Sparrowpaw." He responded, before pausing. "Uhhhhhh...she's probably gonna make some apprentices and warriors and...say something about Windclan?" He didn't really know what to say. When was the last time he had had a genuine, one on one, conversation with someone? Oh. It was with his sister a moon ago when he came back to Shadowclan. That definetely didn't lowkey make him feel like a total loser for a moment nope everything was fine.

Last edited by Caramel; July 6th, 2021 at 02:36 PM.
Old July 6th, 2021, 03:30 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
- @Quickpaw

Brackenpaw came out of the apprentice's den, which hopefully wouldn't be her den much longer, and sat down. Too late she realized that she was sitting next to her former mentor [one of them, at least, ha] and his sister. She looked up at Dawnstar and attempted to ignore them, because Cloudheart probably still hated her, like he did when they were training. Ugh.
~Cloudheart~

Cloudheart looked to his other side and noticed that Brackenpaw had just sat down next to him. He hated his former apprentice.
"Brackenpaw," his voice was as cold as ice.

~Skyleap~
(Open!)

Skyleap was too busy looking at some of the cats around her and didn't notice Cloudheart's small problem.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old July 6th, 2021, 03:36 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

- @Quickpaw

Brackenpaw flattened her ears, but showed no sign of submittance or respect. It wasn't like he deserved it. Cloudheart. She said back, her tone matching his. How's your new little slave? Have you abandoned it to the dogs yet, or is that just our special little thing?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; July 6th, 2021 at 03:36 PM.
Old July 6th, 2021, 04:17 PM
ß|ł

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
- @Quickpaw

Brackenpaw flattened her ears, but showed no sign of submittance or respect. It wasn't like he deserved it. Cloudheart. She said back, her tone matching his. How's your new little slave? Have you abandoned it to the dogs yet, or is that just our special little thing?
~Cloudheart~

"We don't have a special thing', but thanks for asking," he growled. "And no, I have not abandoned Gingerpaw. And by the way, I recall it being your decision for you to find a new mentor-- not mine. And if you think I'm not loyal to this Clan, you are the most stupid cat in ShadowClan."
He felt like he was being a bit stern, but he stopped himself from taking back what he had told her. Brackenpaw deserved it.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old July 6th, 2021, 04:58 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Splotchleaf~

Now that every cat seemed to be settling in the tom was relaxing a bit, not minding the more cramped area around him. Turning his head to the side he spotted Skyleap and his ears pricked up. She had sat by Cloudheart, someone Splotchleaf wasn’t too sure of even though he didn’t know the tom well.

During the beginning of the week he had made a resolve to at least try to learn more about the cats in the clan. So, as he used his orange eyes to peer at Skyleap, he lowered his voice and mewed “evening, Skyleap.” this was accompanied by a tail flick in greeting.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; July 6th, 2021 at 04:59 PM.
Old July 6th, 2021, 05:42 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

- @Quickpaw

Bracken snorted in disgust. What was he talking about? HA, funny. You're the one who requested the change in apprentices. And if memory serves me right, you were too busy cooing over your useless, pathetic sister during the dog-fight, when I was over to the side, wondering if you were okay, and also almost got mauled into a bloody lump of fur when Redshrike helped me out. So I think you should go get your head checked. She fluffed out her fur. Stars, why did he hate her so much? She hadn't done anything prior to the apprenticeship or during their apprenticeship to make him hate her. Maybe he could tell her. Not that she cared if this imbecilic, hot-headed mouse-brain didn't like her. Why do you hate me, Cloudheart? What did I do?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit