Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:14 AM

Old February 21st, 2019, 10:41 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Ashsteps ears perked up as he saw the younger tom appear. He stood up slowly, a smirk forming on his face. "Finally, you're here." He meowed, the grey tom padded towards Brokenpaw.
"You're in the dark forest if you didn't know." The fluffy cat said, his green eyes filled with a tinge of joy.
He glanced at the apprentices unsheathed claws. "I don't think trying to hurt a dark forest cat is such a good idea." He remarked, his tail flicking.
Ashstep was silent for a moment, to see if the tom would try to attack him. Of course, if he did, Ash wasn't afraid to rough him up a bit. "Do you wanna know why you're here?" He asked, his eyes glinting mischeviously.
As Ashstep mentioned that attacking would not be the best idea, Brokenpaw pinned his ears back a bit and growled, but he reluctantly sheathed his claws, keeping a glare steady on the grey tom. The Dark Forest? he thought. Huh. He slowly sat back on his haunches, yet he didn't get too comfortable; he may need to make a quick escape, or attack anyways. He gazed at the tom with a guarded glare. "Yes, I would very much like to know why I'm here," he spat, his tail tip flicking. He had a warning in his gaze.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 21st, 2019, 03:20 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
As Ashstep mentioned that attacking would not be the best idea, Brokenpaw pinned his ears back a bit and growled, but he reluctantly sheathed his claws, keeping a glare steady on the grey tom. The Dark Forest? he thought. Huh. He slowly sat back on his haunches, yet he didn't get too comfortable; he may need to make a quick escape, or attack anyways. He gazed at the tom with a guarded glare. "Yes, I would very much like to know why I'm here," he spat, his tail tip flicking. He had a warning in his gaze.
"I've come to train you, simply." Ashstep started. "To become powerful, and the strongest in your clan.." The grey tom said, an almost sinister sound in his voice.
His green eyes glinted mischeviously. "Doesn't it sound amazing? You could get revenge on anyone who's ever hurt you."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 31st, 2019, 06:27 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Out of the Shadows
(not a private RP, just a named one)
be sure to mention or quote me

Grey, black with a stippling of white shone on the felines smokey coat. Her sharp ears pointed towards the sounds of the others. It's about time they come up with a less mouse-brained idea of rebellion, it's about time I come out of the shadows. Her tail lashed as she stepped into the clearing "its good to be home," and it will be a nice change of pace to manipulate some young ones. A wild smirk building on her dim face, her golden eyes shining through it all. Stonefrost is back to make sure this is done right!

Last edited by Cave; April 1st, 2019 at 09:18 PM.
Old March 31st, 2019, 09:06 PM
yippee!!!

The grey feline proudly walked into camp, his head held high. He had seemingly recovered from the small break down, only dried blood on his cheek. His green eyes glinted mischeviously, raising a brow he sat under a shady tree, many that filled the forest.
He'd snatched Adderfrost and Foxjump up like some prey, snickering to himself as it reminded him catching a mouse. He just had to wait.
Ashstep would have a pleasant talk with them. Nothing violent, or that's what one hoped. Shifting slightly, his long tail swayed side to side.

Just wait.

--

@Flippaw @~Silverkit~

Old March 31st, 2019, 09:23 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
The grey feline proudly walked into camp, his head held high. He had seemingly recovered from the small break down, only dried blood on his cheek. His green eyes glinted mischeviously, raising a brow he sat under a shady tree, many that filled the forest.
He'd snatched Adderfrost and Foxjump up like some prey, snickering to himself as it reminded him catching a mouse. He just had to wait.
Ashstep would have a pleasant talk with them. Nothing violent, or that's what one hoped. Shifting slightly, his long tail swayed side to side.

Just wait.

--

@Flippaw @~Silverkit~
Adderfrost's eyes blinked open, all his drowsiness gone as he saw darkness and trees on all sides. In front of him was he cat he wanted to see the least.

Ashstep.

He leapt up, his siamese fur bristling. He looked at Ashstep carefully. The grey tom was easily twice his size, as Adderfrost was barely the size of a fully grown apprentice. His claws slid out, his pelt fluffed up, fear-scent coming off him in waves.

"Ashstep...how...how nice to see you.." He stammered, his blue eyes showing his fear.
@~Silverkit~ @Rosemew

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Last edited by Aroogi; March 31st, 2019 at 09:24 PM.
Old March 31st, 2019, 09:26 PM

My Mood: Tired

NightClaw's Introduction

NightClaw sauntered through the camp, an overly smug smirk across the tom's face. He had been plotting something and it was going to be good. If any of his 'clanmates' were to glance in his direction, they'd be sneered at. He hopped up onto one of the nearby medium-sized rocks in the camp and sat upon it, licking his paw idly whilst peering around.

He had been preying upon the living and knew just exactly whom he had in mind to apprentice for the oncoming rebellion at hand. The devilish look upon his face never faltered. 'Soon..'
Old March 31st, 2019, 09:28 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Adderfrost's eyes blinked open, all his drowsiness gone as he saw darkness and trees on all sides. In front of him was he cat he wanted to see the least.

Ashstep.

He leapt up, his siamese fur bristling. He looked at Ashstep carefully. The grey tom was easily twice his size, as Adderfrost was barely the size of a fully grown apprentice. His claws slid out, his pelt fluffed up, fear-scent coming off him in waves.

"Ashstep...how...how nice to see you.." He stammered, his blue eyes showing his fear.
@~Silverkit~ @Rosemew
@~Silverkit~
--

His eyes widened, gleefully seeing the tom. "Oh? Nice to see me? That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me: He meowed, flexing his claws in and out. Ashstep grinned, narrowing his eyes. "I heard...you had kits?" He inquired, already knowing the answer.

Old March 31st, 2019, 09:34 PM

Quote:

@~Silverkit~
--

His eyes widened, gleefully seeing the tom. "Oh? Nice to see me? That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me: He meowed, flexing his claws in and out. Ashstep grinned, narrowing his eyes. "I heard...you had kits?" He inquired, already knowing the answer.
Instantly, Adderfrost bared his teeth, a growl deep in his throat.

"You won't touch them, or Foxjump." He hissed, his fluffy siamese pelt bristling. "Get over her already! She has clearly moved on. So should you!"

His mind flicked to Redkit, Thornkit, Acornkit, and the daring Featherkit. Those were his kits. He wouldn't let ANYONE hurt them. Rage and fear pounded in his ears. Baring his teeth again, he hissed louder, his eyes narrow slits.

@~Silverkit~ @Rosemew

•••

Character Site
Old March 31st, 2019, 09:40 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Instantly, Adderfrost bared his teeth, a growl deep in his throat.

"You won't touch them, or Foxjump." He hissed, his fluffy siamese pelt bristling. "Get over her already! She has clearly moved on. So should you!"

His mind flicked to Redkit, Thornkit, Acornkit, and the daring Featherkit. Those were his kits. He wouldn't let ANYONE hurt them. Rage and fear pounded in his ears. Baring his teeth again, he hissed louder, his eyes narrow slits.

@~Silverkit~ @Rosemew
@~Silverkit~
--

Ashstep looked at him, holding a paw up. 'That's not very nice, now is it Adder?" He questioned, sneering.
"Let's just hope your kits don't turn out..." He said, humming in thought for a word.

"Soft like you." He said, his pupils Turing to slits as he unsheathed his claws. A grin was on his maw as he spoke. "That would truly be a shame!"

Old March 31st, 2019, 09:50 PM

Quote:

@~Silverkit~
--

Ashstep looked at him, holding a paw up. 'That's not very nice, now is it Adder?" He questioned, sneering.
"Let's just hope your kits don't turn out..." He said, humming in thought for a word.

"Soft like you." He said, his pupils Turing to slits as he unsheathed his claws. A grin was on his maw as he spoke. "That would truly be a shame!"
Adderfrost, stood, defiance blazing in his eyes.
"Lucky Flamepaw didn't end up like you!" He retorted back. "Your murderous, savage, and petty." He spat, tail lashing.

"My kits will be good warriors. You don't have a quarrel with them. Leave them be you piece of fox-dung, or I'll flay your pelt and feed you to badgers."

A fierce surge of protectiveness flowed over him and he felt as if the great clans of old were inside his soul. LionClan the valiant, with their manes like rays of the sun; LeopardClan the swift, their paws as light as air; and TigerClan the powerful, stalking silently through the night. His claws slid out and a haze filled his eyes.

@Rosemew @~Silverkit~

•••

Character Site