Today 06:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2022, 08:21 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Haven Springs

- I'll just mention ya'll here: @Ziera @implimm @littlelove

Irispaw was in ninja mode, stalking the three older cats on the patrol, keeping to the shadows. She found a few minutes in that she was quite good at this - it seemed neither Plumstorm, Morningpaw, nor even her brother knew she was there. That, or the others were really distracted today.

The young cat only idly listened to the three chat as they came upon the hot springs, admiring the steam rising from the pools. She longed to reach out and touch the water like Morningpaw had, but she didn't dare step out into the open. She did not want to get caught by both her brother and her mentor at the same time - that'd be straight-up disastrous. This was probably for the best anyways because unbeknownst to her, she'd be an easy target for the owl that lingered nearby.

She felt the air shift and the atmosphere darken as the threat showed itself to them, instinctively causing Irispaw to crouch down further into the shadows. It happened all too quickly and silently: she barely managed to hold back a yelp of surprise as Morningpaw was attacked.

It was then she realized that she'd found herself in a surprisingly familiar predicament: frozen to a spot in fear, the scent of blood thickening in the air. Panicked dread set in as both Plumstorm and Stormtalon jumped into action, but she found herself unable to move. Sweet, sweet Morningpaw who had helped her through the worst of times was in the worst kind of trouble and she couldn't get herself to even try to return the favor. Angry tears welled in her eyes. I'm so useless!

Iris was untrained and scared. She could only watch in horror as the scene played out, in short-lived relief as the owl let Morningpaw go, and then in sheer, utter shock as it grabbed somebody else.

As the owl and Stormtalon rose higher in the sky, Irispaw stumbled forward finally, her green eyes wide in horror as she reached up uselessly for her older brother. "NOOOOOO!" She didn't care if they noticed her now, that wasn't important. She ran blindly into the trees in the direction the owl flew, as fast as she possibly could.

She chased him even when he was just a speck in the sky. Running forward even when she could no longer see him at all. But, at some point, she had to accept that he was gone. That'd he was probably dead. That she was alone.

Irispaw slowed to a walk when she could no longer run, distraught, disoriented, and in shock. "No..." She croaked, feeling her heart crumble, her soul wilt. The only thing holding her together was that steady pace forward, so she did just that. That'd keep the emotions away.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 5th, 2022 at 08:43 PM.
Old January 6th, 2022, 08:55 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Whitepaw of Thunderclan |

Whitepaw sighed, okay, if she drowned here, she'd would have nightmares even though she'd be dead please don't let her die here. The giggling of Sunsetbloom, creeped her out, why was she giggling, was she laughing at, her? Whitepaw shook off the feeling, and just did as she said and did, she took a deep breath, she could do this. Dipping her head below, she scooped her paws downward as demonstrated.

The water was still warm, although her head had to get use it to, and before she could go up, a thought hit her. What if she did begin drowning, like, what if she got stuck, would Sunsetbloom actually rescue her, or was her mentor putting her into a false sense of security. What if she did die, would anyone care, would they just put her corpse in the outskirts and call it a day? As she was sent back to reality by, herself, she quickly swam and went back up to the surface, gasping for air out of panic and instinct.

Was she okay? [Nope, definitely not]

| @Rani

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old January 7th, 2022, 08:42 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dustymoth
Prancing around the edge of camp had been doing nothing to cure Dustymoth of the boredom plague he'd felt circling him like vultures. Anticipation fizzled out one failed conversation after the next. Well, not conversations per-say, but more so him glancing towards his Clanmates in the hopes that they would be the ones to initiate a conversation. A conversation, that could turn into a discussion, that could maybe result in him leaving camp with a companion!

But his efforts were futile, so instead of moping about the fluffy tom had made his way out to Haven Springs. The hot water was enticing enough, drawing him in with its alluring presence. Steam rolled off like morning fog and blanketed the toms flank. Moisture embedded in between his toes as he dipped one paw into it, removing it quickly to shake the droplets away. As promising as it sounded, Dustymoth was also concerned; why was the water so hot, especially this far into leaf-bare???

A mystery he assumed, lifting his head to examine his surroundings. Oh! Who was that? Blue eyes peering to get a closer look the tom recognized Hazelstorm, a fellow Clanmate. "Hi Hazelstorm!" Excitement bounced off his words as his paws glided him towards the she-cat. He gave an enthusiastic nod of his head in greeting, plopping himself down next to her. "Have you been here yet? I can't believe the water stays so warm! How do you think it does that?" Clearly, quietness was not Dustymoth's strong suit as he glanced back towards the springs, head tipped to one side inquisitively.

@mystical (hope it's okay to post their starter here!)

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 8th, 2022, 04:04 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

| @tulle |

(all good!)

Hazelstorm

It was a cold day. Her pelt frozen to her skin, Hazelstorm wandered about in the territory, desperately hoping that no creature, cat or not, would attack her. Her ears pricked as she heard branches snap. It might've been the wind... but it sent Hazelstorm flying.
The relief that she felt spilled out all over her face as she broke through the trees, arriving at a familiar area. Haven Springs. She'd first visited this place when she had been an apprentice, and had loved it back then. Hazelstorm crossed over to one of the pools surrounded by small rocks. A blanket of silvery, opaque steam was rising from the surface of the water, floating up into the sky. She carefully poked a paw in, and immediately withdrew her paw at the heat it gave off. A warm, fuzzy feeling began flooding throug her veins, and she sighed, content.

Hazelstorm went perfectly still when pawsteps sounded behind her. Not daring to look behind, she crouched, pretending to be fascinated by the steam. But when a familiar voice called her name, the light brown tabby she-cat almost instantly looked around.

It was Dustymoth, her fellow Clanmate. Hazelstorm thought that his name was rather poetical. She might've seen him around camp before...

"Hi, Dustymoth," she replied, turning her back to the pool and sitting down, when the tom decided to sit next to her. Hazelstorm felt so self-conscious, her paws were tingling as if telling her to flee. She lifted her chin, determined not to appear like a weakling in front of the tom."Yes, I've been here before. I'm not sure how the water stays so warm. Probably because of natural reasons or something," she added matter-of-factly.

Clearly, Dustymoth was the outgoing type of cat. Hazelstorm liked those types because she could have small responses and not really listen to them rambling.
Old January 8th, 2022, 06:24 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

-->Petuniapaw<--
The apprentice moved over to Haven sprongs. She had only been there once, but that was when she was depressed that her father was missing. Now she wasn't since she was just about ready for her finale assessment. She had finished all her training, but she wanted to just relax for a week before taking it. What better way then to visit the most relaxing place.

Petuniapaw saw one of the pools and slipped right in. It felt nice on her long white fur and helped with her aching joints. She had been busy lately and now it was time to just relax. Enjoying the peace she just stayed in that one spot. No wonder why warriors came here a lot. It felt nice. It wouldn't though when she got out. Then it be cold.

// @Ritsuka; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Madelaine; January 8th, 2022 at 07:00 PM.
Old January 8th, 2022, 07:04 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
-->Petuniapaw<--
The apprentice moved over to Haven sprongs. She had only been there once, but that was when she was depressed that her father was missing. Now she wasn't since she was just about ready for her finale assessment. She had finished all her training, but she wanted to just relax for a week before taking it. What better way then to visit the most relaxing place.

Petuniapaw saw one of the pools and slipped right in. It felt nice on her long white fur and helped with her aching joints. She had been busy lately and now it was time to just relax. Enjoying the peace she just stayed in that one spot. No wonder why warriors came here a lot. It felt nice. It wouldn't though when she got out. Then it be cold.

// @Ritsuka; \\
Reedlight sighed softly, walking into the hot springs area slowly. He had never been here before: this was his first time visiting. At it was just as pretty as he thought! The water was clear, it was quiet, and steam coated the air.. yet the area radiated a sort of calm he had never felt before.

The dark tabby padded forward, and was about to dip in when he spotted a familiar figure: Petuniapaw. He froze: should he wave and join her, or leave her alone? Would she prefer being left alone? Probably... But it would be awakened to appear without announcing yourself, right?

Reedlight cleared his throat. "Oh, uh, hi Petuniapaw! Didn't know you would be here."

Bump me only after two days.

Old January 9th, 2022, 02:48 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
Reedlight sighed softly, walking into the hot springs area slowly. He had never been here before: this was his first time visiting. At it was just as pretty as he thought! The water was clear, it was quiet, and steam coated the air.. yet the area radiated a sort of calm he had never felt before.

The dark tabby padded forward, and was about to dip in when he spotted a familiar figure: Petuniapaw. He froze: should he wave and join her, or leave her alone? Would she prefer being left alone? Probably... But it would be awakened to appear without announcing yourself, right?

Reedlight cleared his throat. "Oh, uh, hi Petuniapaw! Didn't know you would be here."

-->Petuniapaw<--
She wasn't exactly enjoying the quiet. She didn't like the quiet too much. Not when she'd rather have a cat with her. She sometimes felt she didn't belong sometimes and that was mostly because she had spent most of her apprenticeship in the outskirts. Being alone wasn't her favorite. She was thinking about heading out when a familiar voice called her name. It was Reedlight. She had been wondering what he had been up to and here he was.

Petuniapaw gave him a friendly smile and decided to stay. She had to be honest she wasn't ready to head back. Not yet she wasn't. Now it wasn't so quiet and she liked it. "Hello come to enjoy the springs. You probably haven't been here. This is my second time. First time wasn't so pleasant. ", she dipped her head. Petuniapaw moved to the other side in case he wanted to join her. It did feel nice in here.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 9th, 2022, 09:28 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

-->Petuniapaw<--
She wasn't exactly enjoying the quiet. She didn't like the quiet too much. Not when she'd rather have a cat with her. She sometimes felt she didn't belong sometimes and that was mostly because she had spent most of her apprenticeship in the outskirts. Being alone wasn't her favorite. She was thinking about heading out when a familiar voice called her name. It was Reedlight. She had been wondering what he had been up to and here he was.

Petuniapaw gave him a friendly smile and decided to stay. She had to be honest she wasn't ready to head back. Not yet she wasn't. Now it wasn't so quiet and she liked it. "Hello come to enjoy the springs. You probably haven't been here. This is my second time. First time wasn't so pleasant. ", she dipped her head. Petuniapaw moved to the other side in case he wanted to join her. It did feel nice in here.
Reedlight let out a small sigh of relief. Good, she didn't seem upset. In fact, she seemed eager to speak with someone. Reedlight smiled back and walked over, sitting down next to her quietly and slightly dipping his paws into the water. Ooh, warm.

"Yeah, it's my first time here," he answered. "It's a lot different from what I thought."

Bump me only after two days.

Old January 11th, 2022, 12:32 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Winterberrycat @PlayWithFire
Coralsplash leads Whispershine into the forest, going towards Haven Springs. He purrs when he hears two pairs of pawsteps. Stormbreeze has come with them! Now exited to hear the news Whispershine had said she had, Coralsplash shivers with anticipation.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; January 11th, 2022 at 12:33 PM.
Old January 11th, 2022, 12:34 PM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

Stormbreeze walked with CoralSplash. he wonder what is the news he thought @Phantomtamer @PlayWithFire

Last edited by Storm Flower; January 11th, 2022 at 12:36 PM.
Closed Thread