Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(Don't know if anyone responded yet but...)
Pinestorm searched through the crowd of fighting cats. While he was fighting for his leader, he refused to fight one of his own. I'll find one of those Skyclan cats instead. He didn't have any faith, or belief really, in Starclan. While he didn't support all that the Evil Era brought about, he wanted to stay loyal to his clan, and therefore his leader. When the scent of a Riverclan cat hit him, he was bewildered at first, then outraged. He pin pointed the cat, muscles tensing as he called out to the other tom. "What business does Riverclan have here? Leave now, before you regret it!" He would give the other cat a chance to back down, but after that he wouldn't hold himself back in battle. Blood roared in his ears, adrenaline pumping and making him ready for battle. This was what he was good at, fighting, not stupid stalking techniques. He crouched low to the ground, green eyes narrowing as he prepared himself if this came to a fight.
Spottedstone's lip curled slightly as he heard the other speak. "I am here fighting for Starclan, it doesn't matter my clan." He lowered his body, tail lashing. "What business do you have fighting Starclan?" He retorted, his ears pinned back and muscles tensed as he prepared for an attack from the tom.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Graypaw hissed in pain. He resorted to that, knowing form experience yowling would only bring the attacker more pleasure. He pulled his muscles away, feeling them rip under his bloodied gray pelt. He moved back, limping somewhat and began balancing in his good paw. Knowing he couldn't fight with only one paw, the tom cat reared up, slashing wildly at the other apprentice, aiming for what ever he could get his claws on, while still trying to protect his stomach.
Ashpaw's hues narrowed and she lunged at the apprentice again, rage carrying her on. She was satisfied to hear his hiss of pain, to know that she was inflicting damage. To know that she was doing something to fight against these cats. How could any cat betray Blazingnight? How could they betray ShadowClan? The she cat's tail lashed and she recoiled, feeling the tom's claws slash across her front leg. Her expression calmed, and for a moment it looked as though she might let him go. A small smile spread across her features before she dug her claws into his face, ripping them out viciously and shaking the blood from them, sending drops of blood all over him and herself. "I'll give you a chance, here. You can side with me- and I'll let you live. Continue to fight against me...and I won't be responsible for the consequences." Ashpaw hissed. She was not an unreasonable cat. She would give him a chance to do the right thing here. Otherwise- as she had said- she wasn't going to be responsible for the consequences.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:13 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

@Suspiciousmindz @EclipsemoonXD

Forestpelt could hardly believe what she was seeing. All of a sudden, clanmates were turning against each other. Friends were fighting each other, cats who might ordinarily not give one another a single thought were trying to kill each other. How could this happen? How could any cat want to fight against their Clan, on the word of these strangers? Why were cats believing them? Forestpelt's green hues narrowed and she caught sight of something she was not expecting to see. Foxspring was pinned beneath another cat, someone she didn't recognize. For a moment the black she cat froze, before she slunk through the fighting cats, heading straight for the other cat. Once she reached them, she rammed into Frostedflight with her shoulder, hoping to throw him off balance. Maybe she was doing this wrong. Maybe Foxspring was the traitor here, but in that case, she could probably beat him. He didn't look like he was in much of a condition to turn against her anyway. "Whose side are you on?" She demanded, glaring at Foxspring. Her green hues flashed for a moment and she stood still, hoping to get an answer from him before Frostedflight would come back on the attack.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomnShift View Post
He aimed to scrape at her body , a battle cry freeing itself from his open-wide mouth. He was inexperienced , but he knew many battle moves. He would not let this clan , Skyclan , take his leader.
(I'd really like him to be killed in a minute (As in roleplay , cuz yeah..) )

A small apprentice , Owlpaw , was cowering in a corner just outside the apprentice's den. She wasn't sure whether to run or stay and fight.
Owlwing screeched with pain at the blow and instantly shot herself onto the tom. She used all her weight in attempt to knock him down, although her claws were ruthless as they aimed for his face and neck. The white tabby's ears were pinned back and her teeth remained bared.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 15th, 2016, 01:16 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Her emerald eyes were sharp and ready as she scrambled back to her feet. She hit him with her good shoulder so it took her less time to regain her balance after she'd skidded past him. Though in a quick turn he was already rushing at her feet, she jumped forward as best as she could, but his claws caught her back right paw. She veered to the right and tried to twist her body to allow equal impact to both legs. Though she stumbled to the right, regaining her balance as she shoulder took its first impact and began to ache. Her lips were curled in a snarl as she watched the tom return to his paws. She would have attacked but she wanted the time to collect herself and try to let her shoulder recuperate. Her mind tried to make sense of the sudden flurry of claws and fur that swelled through the once peaceful and quiet clearing. She second guessed her side again. But Starclan don't even exist, right? Why are they fighting in the name of them? She returned her attention to the tom before her quickly though and bared her teeth in a hiss. She needed to keep on focus and defend her clans from the intruders.
The mottled molly circled to his left, going slow and cautious but approaching him as she circled slowly. She wanted him to make the move first, it was her best chance of winning to protect herself and make small jabs, though one slip or trip and that was it for her gamble. Plus she did not know how fast the tom could be if he wanted to, so her game of letting him make the next move was a risky one when she could have had the upper hand.

As he scratched the molly's back leg during his attack, Russetswirl thought that he was at least getting better with some parts of agility- but he'd used up all of the energy that he thought he carried in him, and fighting really was more tiring than it was made out to be. Panting quietly, the Riverclan warrior's dark gaze gleamed in surprise as his opponent got up, but didn't even attack- seemingly waiting for him to make the next move. Sure, he could do an alright sprint, but he wasn't the fastest cat in the clan, and didn't stand a chance against the Shadowclan cat's slightly more nimble body type. Unsheathing his claws carefully, he tried to scan the other cat to think of a type of move he could use, but all the tom could think about was having to win, for all of his family and friends who'd be watching him today. Why isn't she making a move when it could cost her an advantage? I don't want to take too long, but it's a bit... nerve-wracking. Bunching up his limbs carefully, the cat let out a quick sigh before deciding that he had to make a move, or else this battle wouldn't be going anywhere. Letting his legs push him off of the ground in a decent manner, he jumped for the she-cat's back, at least having some sort of tactic by knowing that he wouldn't get anywhere with a direct attack towards her face.
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@Suspiciousmindz @EclipsemoonXD

Forestpelt could hardly believe what she was seeing. All of a sudden, clanmates were turning against each other. Friends were fighting each other, cats who might ordinarily not give one another a single thought were trying to kill each other. How could this happen? How could any cat want to fight against their Clan, on the word of these strangers? Why were cats believing them? Forestpelt's green hues narrowed and she caught sight of something she was not expecting to see. Foxspring was pinned beneath another cat, someone she didn't recognize. For a moment the black she cat froze, before she slunk through the fighting cats, heading straight for the other cat. Once she reached them, she rammed into Frostedflight with her shoulder, hoping to throw him off balance. Maybe she was doing this wrong. Maybe Foxspring was the traitor here, but in that case, she could probably beat him. He didn't look like he was in much of a condition to turn against her anyway. "Whose side are you on?" She demanded, glaring at Foxspring. Her green hues flashed for a moment and she stood still, hoping to get an answer from him before Frostedflight would come back on the attack.
Foxspring thought he was losing for a moment, although the tom's weight suddenly disappeared and within that moment, the fox-colored tom was back on his feet. With his tail lashing he could feel the stinging pain around his chest area and he looked over to see two green eyes glaring at him. For what? Foxspring glared right back at the she-cat he was talking to just yesterday. "I'm no traitor if you're assuming I am, Forestpelt" he snarled before his gaze shifted towards Frostflight[@EclipsemoonXD]. Foxspring didn't even thank the she-cat for helping, he hated being helped. "Why do you tell me such lies!" he spat at Frostflight. "You're merely trying to trick me, it won't work! You're a traitor to your leader and you will be punished!"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 15th, 2016, 01:20 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ashpaw's hues narrowed and she lunged at the apprentice again, rage carrying her on. She was satisfied to hear his hiss of pain, to know that she was inflicting damage. To know that she was doing something to fight against these cats. How could any cat betray Blazingnight? How could they betray ShadowClan? The she cat's tail lashed and she recoiled, feeling the tom's claws slash across her front leg. Her expression calmed, and for a moment it looked as though she might let him go. A small smile spread across her features before she dug her claws into his face, ripping them out viciously and shaking the blood from them, sending drops of blood all over him and herself. "I'll give you a chance, here. You can side with me- and I'll let you live. Continue to fight against me...and I won't be responsible for the consequences." Ashpaw hissed. She was not an unreasonable cat. She would give him a chance to do the right thing here. Otherwise- as she had said- she wasn't going to be responsible for the consequences.
GRaypaw had to release his yowl this time, there wasn't a way he could hold it in. Blood splattered into his eyes and he backed off, rubbing his sky blue hues. Now half blinded, the tom struck out landing a powerful swipe towards the chest. He had to fight back, no way could he just...give up. "Do not believe me to be such a coward that I will just...bail out at the first injury I get!" he hissed. It was his father who was the coward, his mentor who killed his sister and ran off. Now he needed to change this recurring pattern. The tom blinked away a bit more of the blood staining his eyes and focused his blurred gaze on the cat in front of him.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:22 PM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

She stepped up...' Im with Skyclan...'. She started to reverse , knowing he would probably claw her eyes out.

Smoketooth hit the ground , knocked down by the skyclan she. He tried to lift up his front paws to get up , but it was no use . He couldn't get up. He instead snarled at Owlwing .
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Crimsontiger's eyes widened in shock. No. This couldn't be happening. A second after, she was pinned to the ground, Blackfalcon's claws sinking into her ebony coloured fur. Tears started to form in her eyes. Why? Why did this have to happen to her and Blackfalcon? They had had so many good times, they'd never faught seriously except for training. And now look at them. "No Blackfalcon", Crimsontiger begged from under him, her eyes wet from tears and there was a sob in her voice. "Please. It doesn't have to be this way", Crimsontiger sobbed. "I know Blazingnight didn't do any harm, but it was never meant to be", the she cat said. "Please Blackfalcon, I don't want to have to fight you", Crimsontiger said. She struggled from underneath what she had formerly called her best friend. No. He was still her best friend, no matter what happened they always would be best friends. They would solve this problem together. Somehow. Seeing she was just about stuck, she took in a deep breath and more tears started to fall. "I'm sorry.", she said before leaping up suddenly, throwing Blackfalcon off in the process. She lashed out at him, if this was the way things had to be then so be it.
Blackfalcon hit the ground with a thud after being thrown off. He got right back to his paws, facing Crimsontiger as her paws aimed towards him. "It has to since you dared to betray your leader," He growled, rising up onto his hind legs and matching her blow for blow. Anger still surged through his body. He didn't know Crimsontiger enough anymore. How could he have ever let this slide! Grief for everything that he had lost and anger towards him drove him on. He couldn't think of this feline as his friend any longer. She was his enemy now, therefore he had to treat her as such. All this over some Starclan fantasy. he thought bitterly.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 15th, 2016, 01:26 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomnShift View Post
She stepped up...' Im with Skyclan...'. She started to reverse , knowing he would probably claw her eyes out.

Smoketooth hit the ground , knocked down by the skyclan she. He tried to lift up his front paws to get up , but it was no use . He couldn't get up. He instead snarled at Owlwing .
"Give in now!" she growled, lashing her tail. Her paw now moved onto his throat, her claws just barely unsheathed as her golden gaze bore down into his. She didn't want to kill this cat, but if he refused to give in now, she'd have to for the sake of everything good. She couldn't risk letting him go and possibly killing her or a cat she cares about.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread