Herbal Teachings
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 12:07 PM

Old September 6th, 2023, 02:39 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Birdkit watched her spider-friend weave a web on one of the nursery walls. The young autistic kit wondered how spiders built webs. It was SO interesting! The spider ignored Birdkit as the spider felt safe with Birdkit for some reason. Her beetle-friend was nestled in her long and thick fur. (Open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 6th, 2023 at 03:51 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 03:48 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Aspenkit
Male| He/him| 4 moons old| Grey tom with large ears and blue eyes

Aspenkit stood up in his nest and stretched his stubby grey legs and twitched his large ears. Hmm, I have to think of a new way to escape camp today! He thought.

@Sleek @leopardsnow

Last edited by Theodore_510; September 6th, 2023 at 03:51 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 03:57 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

LEOPARDKIT
WINDCLAN KIT

Leopardkit rose her head from her nest, guessing that her father, Cherrycrest was out on patrol. She spotted Aspenkit waking from his nest. ``Hi!`` She squeaked.

``Wanna sneak out?`` The mischevious shekit squeaked after. Please, im bored! she thought.

@Theodore_510 AND @Sleek

Last edited by braveleopard.; September 6th, 2023 at 03:58 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 03:58 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore_510 View Post
Aspenkit
Male| He/him| 4 moons old| Grey tom with large ears and blue eyes

Aspenkit stood up in his nest and stretched his stubby grey legs and twitched his large ears. Hmm, I have to think of a new way to escape camp today! He thought.

@Sleek @leopardsnow

Airkit yawned. He had just woken up. He looked over at his sister Blossomkit, still soundly sleeping. Boy, does she snore! Airkit thought, laughing out loud at that.

Blossomkit awoke to the sound of snickering. She opened her eyes to see Airkit staring down at her, laughing hardly. "Wha-What's so funny?" she demanded.

Airkit looked down at the drowsy Blossomkit, who cared about her appearance so much. Her fur was sticking out everywhere, eyes half closed, mouth parted open. "N-nothing," he snickered. "Just that you snore." As soon as he heard the yowl of anger, he quickly turned tail and fled, knowing Blossomkit was hard on his heels, all signs of sleepiness gone.

How dare he disrespect her like that? She was older than him! Sure, it was only by a couple seconds, but she was still older. And bigger! She would show him! She was already making up ground when she smashed into him.

Airkit wasn't paying attention to where he was going and he accidentally rammed into a gray kit.

@leopardsnow
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; September 6th, 2023 at 04:00 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 04:03 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!

As Aspenkit was about to respond to the kit that had asked him a question, when something smashed into him. "OOF-" he landed on his side and noticed two more kittens. "That hurt! What's the deal??" He demanded, though he clearly wasn't trying to be rude or disrespectful. He lunged to playfully bat the kit that had run into him on the nose.
@Sleek @leopardsnow
Old September 6th, 2023, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Airkit yawned. He had just woken up. He looked over at his sister Blossomkit, still soundly sleeping. Boy, does she snore! Airkit thought, laughing out loud at that.

Blossomkit awoke to the sound of snickering. She opened her eyes to see Airkit staring down at her, laughing hardly. "Wha-What's so funny?" she demanded.

Airkit looked down at the drowsy Blossomkit, who cared about her appearance so much. Her fur was sticking out everywhere, eyes half closed, mouth parted open. "N-nothing," he snickered. "Just that you snore." As soon as he heard the yowl of anger, he quickly turned tail and fled, knowing Blossomkit was hard on his heels, all signs of sleepiness gone.

How dare he disrespect her like that? She was older than him! Sure, it was only by a couple seconds, but she was still older. And bigger! She would show him! She was already making up ground when she smashed into him.

Airkit wasn't paying attention to where he was going and he accidentally rammed into a gray kit.

@leopardsnow

LEOPARDKIT
WINDCLAN KIT

She reared back in surprise when Airkit rammed into Aspenkit. She squeaked and backed into the brush, not enjoying the loud noises.

[Sorry for the short post, its long with the mention]
@Theodore_510 AND @Sleek
Old September 6th, 2023, 04:11 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
As Aspenkit was about to respond to the kit that had asked him a question, when something smashed into him. "OOF-" he landed on his side and noticed two more kittens. "That hurt! What's the deal??" He demanded, though he clearly wasn't trying to be rude or disrespectful. He lunged to playfully bat the kit that had run into him on the nose.
@Sleek @leopardsnow

As he got batted by this very extremely disrespectful gray kit (hes only a kit so hes dramatic) he turned to his sister, who was seething. "Hey-Hey, let's calm down. I was already punished! Didn't you see how this kit batted me on the NoOOOOOO-" he was interrupted by Blossomkit leaping at him and pushing him down. After a couple of seconds of their super duper intense fight in which Airkit totally was super totally epic at (he totally wasn't) Blossomkit finally pinned him down.

"Don't you EVER disrespect me again, you brat!" She leaped off of him and stalked around him in a circle. Finally she turned to the other two kittens, who were watching, mesmorized. "What are you looking at-oh this? Oh no, we were totally just playing around!" she lied, fake laughing. "Right, Airkit, ma bro?" She nudged him real hard.

Airkit didn't want to agree with her lies, but there was NO. WAY. he would let these other kittens know that his sister. HIS. SISTER. was beating him up. "Oh yeah, totally. We're best buddies, my sis and I." He nudged her even harder.

@leopardsnow
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; September 6th, 2023 at 04:12 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 04:13 PM
Halloqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardsnow View Post
LEOPARDKIT
WINDCLAN KIT

She reared back in surprise when Airkit rammed into Aspenkit. She squeaked and backed into the brush, not enjoying the loud noises.

[Sorry for the short post, its long with the mention]
@Theodore_510 AND @Sleek
Aspenkit noticed the kit that had originally spoken to him backing away, "Wait, no! Come back!" He called. "We will be quieter, I promise!" He watched to see if the kit would reappear.

@Sleek
@leopardsnow
Old September 6th, 2023, 04:21 PM
Halloqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
As he got batted by this very extremely disrespectful gray kit (hes only a kit so hes dramatic) he turned to his sister, who was seething. "Hey-Hey, let's calm down. I was already punished! Didn't you see how this kit batted me on the NoOOOOOO-" he was interrupted by Blossomkit leaping at him and pushing him down. After a couple of seconds of their super duper intense fight in which Airkit totally was super totally epic at (he totally wasn't) Blossomkit finally pinned him down.

"Don't you EVER disrespect me again, you brat!" She leaped off of him and stalked around him in a circle. Finally she turned to the other two kittens, who were watching, mesmorized. "What are you looking at-oh this? Oh no, we were totally just playing around!" she lied, fake laughing. "Right, Airkit, ma bro?" She nudged him real hard.

Airkit didn't want to agree with her lies, but there was NO. WAY. he would let these other kittens know that his sister. HIS. SISTER. was beating him up. "Oh yeah, totally. We're best buddies, my sis and I." He nudged her even harder.

@leopardsnow
Aspenkit looked completely convinced, "Sure..." then he looked a little upset, "You scared that other kit away with your "play" fighting!"

@Sleek
@leopardsnow
Old September 6th, 2023, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Aspenkit noticed the kit that had originally spoken to him backing away, "Wait, no! Come back!" He called. "We will be quieter, I promise!" He watched to see if the kit would reappear.

@Sleek
@leopardsnow

LEOPARDKIT
WINDCLAN KIT

She clambered back out of the brush and looked at Airkit and Blossomkit. Doesn't he know she's bullying him? She asked herself before decicing to ask aloud. ``you know she's a bully, right?`` she asked airkit, grooming her fur flat.
She noticed Aspenkit's worried expression and mewed, ``I dont like loud stuff.`` What a rude kit! She would hiss under her breath, thinking about Blossomkit.

@Sleek @Theodore_510

Last edited by braveleopard.; September 6th, 2023 at 04:24 PM. Reason: fixing