Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by squidz
Today 02:37 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:35 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:33 PM
Moonfall Lake
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 02:31 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2016, 07:02 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Gorsefeather wasn't one to judge by appearance, but Auroraflame and her 'SkyClan friends' were no match for Singenight and the whole of WindClan. The other clans had been defeated, but they are weak. The other clan had to be rescued by this pathetic excuse for a clan. Gorsefeather flexed his claws and stepped closer to the SkyClan Deputy. He twitched his ears irritably and bared his teeth, clearly ready for a fight. "I am confident in myself, as well as you clearly are." He hissed. "I suggest we stop the chitchat and finish this with our claws." Gorsefeather snarled.
Well he is certainly eager, Auroraflame thought. "Well of course", Auroraflame said, and with that she sprang forward, her claws stretched and her teeth bared. She would show this kitty cat that she was going to beat him, just like SkyClan would beat the evil side. The ebony she cat would make sure she didn't kill this tom cat. She knew that this tom cat would try do it to her but she refused to do that to him. What if Gorsefeather had a family? How many cats would she shatter if she killed him? To scar him would be enough.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 19th, 2016, 07:07 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
"So that you can bleed to death faster, of course!", Brackenheart hissed. He kept a strong grip on Aspenflash's back fur. "You've suffered a lot as I can see. Prepare to die...", the brown tom said. (Wait, can I have Brackenheart kill Aspenflash since he has suffered awhile from him being too weak to fight that much?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Searwhisker wasn't bothered by his father's mention if StarClan- at the moment. He embraced his father's licks and smiled. "Singenigt was fighting a brown tabby tom, over there." He flicked his ears in the direction of where Singenight was fighting Grousestar. "Last I saw him anyway." He meowed. "But, I'm okay, and I'm sure my brother can take care of himself." Searwhisker mewed, nodding.
@Derp Katz
[ Oo, idea! Brackenheart should fight Aspenflash to near death - where Aspen is struggling to breathe & he can't move. We should have this rivalry between Aspen & Bracken! ]
Aspenflash simply chuckled at the warriors' absurd comment. ``Oh, please!`` He laughed, and began to wiggle. He wiggled until he was freed from the warriors' firm grip. He wiggled like he's never wiggled before. He had lost a majority of his family, but his daughter was still around. He had to stay around for her.

@S A G I E

MumbleNose cast a quick glance towards his other son, assuring himself SingeNight was still breathing. He breathed out, only realizing just then that he had been holding his breath. He then focused on his kit before him. What side is he on...? And then he popped the question. ``Son... Who are you fighting for?`` He feared the answer. Bliss had left him moons before, and when this battle was over, SingeNight would no longer be around. Would he still be able to rely on SearWhisker?
Old December 19th, 2016, 07:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@S A G I E
{Whenever Gorsefeather's open to interact with her~}
Dovecloud pushed her way through the nursery opening when she heard Grousestar's call, the silver queen let out a small gasp as she saw battles eroupt right in front of her. 'Where is he?' she asked herself, her green gaze flicked from warrior to warrior, trying to find her mate. The mollys green orbs widened when she saw her ex mate, anger, hatred, sorrow, and heart break pulsed through her heat when she remembered the day Gorsefeather left her. The queens pelt rose as she curled her lips back in a snarl, her green orbs blazed with anger once she realized what side the tom was on.
Dovecloud pushed her way through the horde of battling cats and kept her steady, blazing, green gaze upon her ex-mate. Once she was a few mouselengths away she let out a snort and glared at the windclan deputy "And here I thought you couldn't get any lower, yet here you are, fighting for those loners and kittypets. Didn't you leave me because I was a loners kit?" She questioned, her tail flicked violently back and fourth as she awaitd an answer, her brilliant green orbs were blazing with fury, but every once in a while they flashed with sorrow.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry

Last edited by Starfall; December 19th, 2016 at 07:11 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 07:10 PM
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
The apprentice's head snapped to look at the paw, flinching and closing his eyes. He couldn't do this, he was scared, so scared. His breathing quickened as he kept his eyes shut, he couldn't watch. He didn't care that he was a coward, he was and he would go to Starclan a coward who froze in battle and couldn't finish it.
With his eyes closed, he mumbled a silent plead to Starclan, waiting for the attack.

With a flick of her paw , Turtlebelly raked her claws across his belly , leaving a gash from his inner forepaw to his tail . A triumphant yowl ripped from her throat as she shot from under him . Her dark pelt clumped and stuck together with blood .
Old December 19th, 2016, 07:21 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Empress of Evil

Sorrelskip wasn't exactly taken aback by the intrusion- so that stranger was right, huh? They really are trying to get themselves killed. Her kits were safely in the nursery, and almost weaned as well, and so they really weren't the first thing that crossed her mind while thinking of safety. The other queens could take care of them, and she didn't think any of these warriors would ever harm a kitten, being the star-guided fools she thought they were. Hissing quietly as Grousestar paraded into camp, her first thought was of protecting the regime she'd helped to build, and the cats who she could call her friends without a sarcastic sneer at her phrase's end. "This is absolute rubbish- Starclan just wants our clan to be weak again, the ones who are looked down upon during gatherings, the ones who are laughed at!" The molly growled, narrowing her eyes towards the newcomers as her tail lashed out defensively. Inside, this was a bit exciting to her- but it also meant that all her hard work would suddenly come crashing down upon her. Green eyes narrowing in slight unrest, she couldn't believe they'd just run into camp like this, without any sort of stealth at all.

Claws digging into the ground slightly as she watched the warriors she'd grown up talking to, her friends- they all were being attacked somewhat mercilessly by these so-called 'supporters of starclan.' In all realities, they didn't seem that way to her- just more cats who were looking to rule the forest, just using the weaknesses of those close to you who had died in order to manipulate and scare. Just like us, really- they just use different methods to scare others into submission. Her fur rippled in a mix of amusement and hostility as she stood, watching the scene for a few seconds- it was exhilarating.
Old December 19th, 2016, 07:24 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Crowpaw snarled in annoyance, hissing as she was slashed to the ground. The apprentice had always hesitated about being loyal to Singenight, but it was too late. "Singenight will make our clan strong, and our ancestors are holding him back!" Crowpaw lashed out, eyes glaring with fury, but then flashed with thought.

Doepaw shriek'd in pain as her eye was slashed over, her mind coming back together. Her clean, remaining eye glistened with fear. She couldn't remember what she did, whimpering. Blood was trailing down her cheek, dripping softly on her chest, optics wide."..I...w.." Doepaw spat out, the blood continuing to trickle. She feared for her life, and for clan, but Starclan will pulling her through, her hope bouncing back to her.
Pardus leaped away. "Oh, sorry! If you'll stop trying to kill me--Neko, get over here!--I'm on yours side... Do you want Neko to fix that for you?"
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 19th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day

Quote:
Originally Posted by blank_bleh View Post
With a flick of her paw , Turtlebelly raked her claws across his belly , leaving a gash from his inner forepaw to his tail . A triumphant yowl ripped from her throat as she shot from under him . Her dark pelt clumped and stuck together with blood .
His eyes shot open and he took a sharp intake of breath, clamping his teeth onto his tongue to stop from yowling out his pain. He felt his heart beating quickly and could feel his own blood rush out of his body. His mouth seemed to fill with the taste of blood as he slowly fell to the ground.
He suddenly remembered his life up until now, from the moment he first opened his eyes, to his mother passing , to when he became an apprentice, and he remembered his actions from mere moments before. He looked at the sky with sad eyes, wondering it cowards were allowed in the ranks of Starclan.
As his eyes began to slip shut, he could see the calico pelt of his mother. He knew she wasn't really there but it felt like she was. He could swear her scent was there. "Goodbye, Flowerpaw." He whispered, hoping Starclan would carry the goodbye to his sister as his life slipped away completely.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 19th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

@Derp Katz
[ Oo, idea! Brackenheart should fight Aspenflash to near death - where Aspen is struggling to breathe & he can't move. We should have this rivalry between Aspen & Bracken! ]
Aspenflash simply chuckled at the warriors' absurd comment. ``Oh, please!`` He laughed, and began to wiggle. He wiggled until he was freed from the warriors' firm grip. He wiggled like he's never wiggled before. He had lost a majority of his family, but his daughter was still around. He had to stay around for her.

@S A G I E

MumbleNose cast a quick glance towards his other son, assuring himself SingeNight was still breathing. He breathed out, only realizing just then that he had been holding his breath. He then focused on his kit before him. What side is he on...? And then he popped the question. ``Son... Who are you fighting for?`` He feared the answer. Bliss had left him moons before, and when this battle was over, SingeNight would no longer be around. Would he still be able to rely on SearWhisker?
(Okay. Will do. I have to rp the tomorrow though. I can rp that right now. I have to go to bed. X3)
Old December 19th, 2016, 07:34 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Pardus leaped away. "Oh, sorry! If you'll stop trying to kill me--Neko, get over here!--I'm on yours side... Do you want Neko to fix that for you?"
"N-no!" Doepaw whimpered, backing away, her ears flattening, her one amber eye glistening fearfully, fur bristling, blood continuously trickling down from her eye.

Last edited by seasalt; December 19th, 2016 at 07:34 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 07:34 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Well he is certainly eager, Auroraflame thought. "Well of course", Auroraflame said, and with that she sprang forward, her claws stretched and her teeth bared. She would show this kitty cat that she was going to beat him, just like SkyClan would beat the evil side. The ebony she cat would make sure she didn't kill this tom cat. She knew that this tom cat would try do it to her but she refused to do that to him. What if Gorsefeather had a family? How many cats would she shatter if she killed him? To scar him would be enough.
@Gusty

Sagewhisker looked around at the fighting cats. Her muscles ached from fighting the other clans. Her hues rested on the nursery and her heart raced. What if someone tries to destroy the nursery! She raced toward the nursery and slipped inside.

-----

Gorsefeather saw the attack coming and dodged to the left. He chuckled. "Is that the best you can do?" He called. Gorsefeather braced himself to lunge at her, but caught some movement in the corner of his eye. He snapped his head in the other direction and his eyes widened as a tortoiseshell molly slipped into the nursery. Lilypelt and the kits! Gorsefeather's heart began to pound and blood rushed in his ears. "Excuse me, but I have a mate and five kits to defend." He snarled. Gorsefeather bounded off toward the nursery.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Closed Thread