Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
July Gathering
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:14 AM
Conflict of Interest [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:58 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Daragca
Today 09:58 AM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:54 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 09:54 AM

Old July 8th, 2024, 08:18 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 21 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

Purring in amusement, Brokenstream took note of the leaves in Duskleaf’s fur. He couldn’t help but wonder if that’s how he got the name Duskleaf. ”Salmon’s a good choice!” He agreed happily, turning to begin his path towards the river. ”Considering we’re further upriver, maybe this will be a good spot for them too.” They could feed several cats each if they both managed to catch some salmon, that’s for sure. Secretly, and maybe selfishly, he still hoped he could find a nice juicy carp. But regardless, as long as he could still eat fish with his Clanmates, he would be happy. At least something would feel like normal.

As he approached the river, he crouched down by the edge, careful to keep his shadow from showing on the surface as he searched to see if any fish were hanging out close to the bank. While they had a moment, Brokenstream couldn’t help himself from asking before they dove in. ”What do you think of everything going on with RiverClan right now? I mean, as RiverClan cat. Not a Lionheart.” Of course, as a Lionheart, he expected the leafy tom to support their leader, but he was curious if he had other feelings. ”I personally think Fadingstar and Dusklion are doing their best- other cats can grumble, but I don’t think any cat would want to be in their paws right now.” Admittedly, he was worried about if RiverClan would be forced to remain like rogues, but the leadership seemed to be holding everything together well, as of right now.

( @Seamrog )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old July 8th, 2024, 10:19 AM

Bump Policy: anytime just expect sometimes long waits
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goopysharkboi View Post
Fast asleep within the apprentice's den was Moonpaw. She restlessly tossed and turned as she slept.

All around her had been swallowed by a shadow of sorts, only the ground below her visible. As she slowly rose to her feet, she felt like she was being watched and turned around to see a cat with an abnormally large grin and these eyes that just screamed 'RUN FOR YOUR LIFE' staring down at her. Almost immediately she took off like a rocket, hopping over everything in her path and soon coming to the edge of a cliff. She stopped and turned around again, the mysterious cat slowly getting closer before suddenly raising a claw. Just as the claws made contact with her she finally woke up.

Moonpaw jolted up with a gasp, eyes wide as she looked around in confusion and fear. Damn her nightmares.
She slowly padded out to clear her head in the clearing.
"Hi Moonpaw!" Flowkit wobbled over to moonpaw. "Can you please play with me? None of the other kits are asake...?" (awake) Flowkit asked quietly. Her/His tail went up and stayed there.

-----------------------------http://https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/WEBSITEKITTY-----ask me to draw your oc!--------------------------
Seedclan! - https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...=1#post1614985
Pronouns !! - https://en.pronouns.page/@w_ebs
Old July 8th, 2024, 11:47 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebsiteKitty View Post
"Hi Moonpaw!" Flowkit wobbled over to moonpaw. "Can you please play with me? None of the other kits are asake...?" (awake) Flowkit asked quietly. Her/His tail went up and stayed there.
Moonpaw slightly flinched when she heard a voice beside her but she quietly turned to look at Flowkit. "..Sure, kid." She quietly got up, and made sure she didn't seem too intimidating."what do you wanna play?" She asked softly.
Old July 8th, 2024, 12:28 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe came in with a snow rabbit and bird and laid it in the kill pile Featherspirit looked at the kits and apprentices wandering when she would have one

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old July 8th, 2024, 12:28 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Amidst the clearing sat Silentstrike, who- as usual- kept an eye on the surroundings of his clan, offering a quiet "hello" or "good day to you" to all cats who approached and greeted him on their way past. His grey fur rippled in the sunlight as he sat there. A soft sigh left him as he looked over at the apprentices and kits, wondering when Fadingstar would deem him worthy to have an apprentice of his own.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; July 8th, 2024 at 12:29 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 03:42 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

Shorekit
He/Him |~| Riverclan |~| 4 moons

The tom bounded out of the nursery, eyes bright. He squeaked as he almost bumped into a warrior. He backed up closer to the entrance of the nursery and sat. He glanced around him and spotted a dead leaf. He grinned and crept forwards, pouncing on the leaf. Shorekit purred as it crunched satisfyingly.

@burntToast

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!

Last edited by ollie; July 8th, 2024 at 03:44 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 08:07 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
16 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @taillow - dusklion
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebfern let out an exhale, rubbing sleep from her eyes with a front paw. even a whole night of sleep after her vigil (in the corner of the warrior's sleeping spot, she couldn't find a place she wanted to sleep next to anyone she liked) she was still extremely exhausted. plus she was sleeping on top of a rock. there weren't extra nests she could sleep in, anyways. the mountains were very uncomfortable, she had decided, and she did not like them at all.

with a loud sigh, cobwebfern slunk out of the den and over to dusklion. ' hey. ' she murmured, bumping her head to her former mentor's softly. ' how's it going? we haven't really talked since the meeting where i was named warrior. i kinda missed you.. ' she trailed off, a little embarassed.

' bitter choco decoration,
eat it all without saying a thing '

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
trackersroleplay with me!
Old July 8th, 2024, 11:22 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

STRAWBERRYKIT
1 Moon | She/her

I'm a strawberry myself

Strawberry kit woke up from her slumber, her little eyes blinking trying to wake up more. When she finally woke up enough she looked around at stuff, she saw some queens and kits, and warriors walking around, she looked up at the sky, she looked at the beautiful clouds in the sky, observing the shapes and sizes of the clouds. She finally got the energy to get up and stretch. She lifted herself up and stretched, she let out a little squeak when she stretched. "EEE" She looked around, and opened her maw to get the fresh scent of the mountains in her little body, she always did that every morning, she didn't have anyone to spend the morning with so she usually just padded around and layed out in the sun for most of the days, nothing really interesting happened for her really, and she's ok with that, she doesn't need anyone to spend her mornings with and she doesn't need anything interesting to happen, she liked the way it was peaceful.

She padded around camp, to see if there was anything she could do for anyone, she didn't see anything she could do for anyone so she just looked around for herbs and feathers to make her spot cozy. Her spot was a big oak tree with her nest being some tangled roots, it was big but she doesn't dare let anyone stay in it with her. She is very protective of her spot.

She looked around and saw some kits, but she couldn't get distracted trying to make new friends. She spotted some herbs, they were nice and wet to, the perfect kind of wet! She jumped in celebration. She padded over to the herbs to see one good pile, she grabbed as much as she could and padded over to her nest, she sat them down in a hole in a corner of it so no cat can see it and try to steal them. She padded around camp looking for some feathers, she ended up finding some huge feathers and small feathers. She trotted back to her nest with her feathers. She set them down in another corner and grabbed the herbs and laid them out in the way she liked it, in a corner where she slept. She then grabbed the feathers and set them the way she liked it. She then laid down in her newly made spot and rested her head.

@rubberRatroom

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦
Old July 9th, 2024, 08:17 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

Fireripple was sitting, tail curled around her legs and her body slightly twisted as she tried to reach the base of her tail for it needed cleaning, her ears flatted as she reached it and cleaned before pulling away and yawning, maybe she should go on patrol...
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old July 9th, 2024, 09:47 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Deerspark definitely exists

(closed activity post)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞