Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 05:58 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 05:53 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Spider.
Today 05:50 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 05:49 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2019, 08:48 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxsenpai28wuxXx View Post
His pale blue eyes watched over the clans as they swarm in like a colony of ants awaiting for the leaders to begin. It was different view instead of being dead center of all the commotion of flooded conversations. The small angora sprawled out with a wide yawn getting comfortable of his new owned spot. Though, it wasn't long until a stinking scent waft through his nostrils and twitched his ears back at the sudden hostile voice. Shadowclan? ..Riverclan? Ugh, I can't tell at this point their scent are equally vile, he thought to himself. Finally he turned around to face the feline with a smirk spread across his maw. "What a kind greeting, very sweet," sarcasm dripped from his voice. "I'm very far from a sleazeball, hunny. The spot's taken so how about you scoot off elsewhere. Off a cliff. Falling. Get the point? Good." He yawned again and shivered at the cold breeze lightly brush his long whiskers.
"Nah. You can do the falling for all I care. Anyways the point is.. Get. Off." Her piercing green gaze held a challenge, as Vixenleap trekked lightly towards the base of the rock, staring up at the tom with a furious gaze. "No one steals my stuff." Her bushy plume twitched in annoyance, and her claws sank into the glimmering moss clinging onto the rocky banks.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Old November 15th, 2019, 08:54 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
Fennelheart chuckled her eyes shining. Perhaps I'll enjoy this gathering! "I do too. There's a sort of game I play at gatherings- here's how it goes:

"One cat gives a random cat in the crowd a name based on their looks. The other cat has to guess who they are referring to. Sound fun?" In the hopes of Twistedstalk accepting this proposal, she had already spotted a cat in the throng- he had grey fur with dark speckles. Aha! Darkspeckle. That's what I'll refer to him by. She looked back over to the she-cat beside her and waited patiently for the answer. Please say yes. Don't make me look like an idiot.

"Sure. It's a fairly popular game amongst us clan cats around gatherings -- since theirs not much to do besides talk." Twistedstalk nodded, fondly remembering playing such game as an apprentice. Wasn't that so long ago.. "Would you like to start?" She slowly blinked her hazy gaze at the other, her tail flicking off a leaf that had drifted overhead for a moment, and had settled on one of her haunches after a heartbeat.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Old November 15th, 2019, 09:26 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post

"Sure. It's a fairly popular game amongst us clan cats around gatherings -- since theirs not much to do besides talk." Twistedstalk nodded, fondly remembering playing such game as an apprentice. Wasn't that so long ago.. "Would you like to start?" She slowly blinked her hazy gaze at the other, her tail flicking off a leaf that had drifted overhead for a moment, and had settled on one of her haunches after a heartbeat.
Without missing a beat, Fennelhear blurted out the 'name' that she had thought of. "Darkspeckle!" Seeing as she had already found the tom, Fennelheart hadn't needed to look around- it was now that much harder for Twistedstalk. Her yellow eyes widened. "It'll be a hard one- it's a very generic name." Adopting a haughty air, she added; "If you can't find the cat, then I suppose I could pick another one." Her eyes glinted in amusement.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; November 15th, 2019 at 09:28 AM.
Old November 15th, 2019, 11:31 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppyfrost View Post
"Thunderclan." The she-cat purred. "Y'know, I've wondered what it's like to be living in different clans. I mean, how do Riverclan cats swim so fast? It's unbelievable! And the Shadowclan cats, oh how stealthy and brash they can be. I have too much of a heart to be a Shadowclan cat, that's for sure. And Windclan.. Why, Windclan cats are such modest cats. I don't hear much from them, but that might just be me." She chuckled before licking some of her chest fur.

Well, this one is a chatterer, Stormlily thought, not meaning it in a bad way. She loved cheerful cats! Though, Stormlily had to catch herself from bristling when Poppyfrost mentioned Windclan. "I guess not," she answered shakily, keeping her eyes to her paws.
She decided to change subject, instead. "Thunderclan, eh?" she said, this time much more playfully. "I could say the same thing for you! Isn't it hard being covered in brambles all year round, and not being able to go for a swim in the summer?"

Please click my eggs!

Last edited by ponyapan; November 15th, 2019 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Oopsie
Old November 15th, 2019, 11:47 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
@Lonestar23
(Hope you don't mind--I thought it would be funny for old lady Owl to jump in.)

"Aspenpaw!" sounded a stern, rasping mew from the side of the clearing as Owlfeather witnessed the event. The senior warrior padded stiffly over to the apprentice from her own clan and gave him an inquisitive glare. "What is the meaning of this? That behavior is ridiculously inappropriate for a gathering. I expected better from you, seeing as you're nearly old enough to be a warrior." She wasn't angry, just disappointed. It was an embarrassment to ShadowClan for its cats to behave in such a manner in front of all of the clans, and she would not tolerate it.
Apenpaw froze, pelt warming in embarrassment. Why did she have to butt in? Still, he held his head high and hid how he was feeling. "On the contrary, I think my behavior was quite appropriate. This kit over here was pestering me, and although I gave many signs that I wanted to be left alone, he refused to move. So I moved him." Aspenpaw's voice sounded like gravel- it was rough and deep. He looked over at Snailpaw with a glare. It's your fault I'm in trouble. I'll get back at you, just you wait! Aspenpaw's brow was deeply furrowed as he rebuked himself. No, no, vengeance is petty. Don't think about that! After all, he did not want his warrior ceremony postponed. On that note, I'd better check myself. "Though I admit that you are correct. My actions were far too rash, especially at a gathering."

@Lonestar23

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; November 15th, 2019 at 11:48 AM.
Old November 15th, 2019, 04:13 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Warblerpaw's mischievous blue gaze unwavered."Scary. I'm shaking in my fur," a purr rose from his throat. As the she-cat approached closer, he only inched back a bit in his lay down position.Quickly his amused eyes altered into a darkened vexed glare. She really thinks I'll run off? The angora may be smaller than most apprentices in Windclan however he's proven to be an excellent hunter. And not a shabby fighter, he could say beating up his denmate bullies like a bunch of dummies made him stronger too. It forged up an arrogant, overly confident tom with weaponry words to back it up. And to him, there's no shame of it. He's quite proud himself actually. Anyways, she's definitely messing with the wrong cat. But. Just this one but. Because it's a gathering and we keep the truce of peace between yadda yadda etcetera- he will look pass this whole mishap. Warblerpaw quietly observed the hostile clan cat along with a side tip of his broad head. A smugly smile returned back on his face. He couldn't help but to tease a little more. "You know, taking a closer- and I mean, closer look at you. You're quite pretty," he somewhat complimented and scoot over. "Listen, I'm not moving but I can compromise. Just this once. We can share this spot..or are you really going to risk it over a lil' turf?" He then brushed his fluffy tail over the extra space, gesturing her to come sit next to him. "What's your name?"

@Haunted
Old November 17th, 2019, 03:09 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Well, this one is a chatterer, Stormlily thought, not meaning it in a bad way. She loved cheerful cats! Though, Stormlily had to catch herself from bristling when Poppyfrost mentioned Windclan. "I guess not," she answered shakily, keeping her eyes to her paws.
She decided to change subject, instead. "Thunderclan, eh?" she said, this time much more playfully. "I could say the same thing for you! Isn't it hard being covered in brambles all year round, and not being able to go for a swim in the summer?"
Poppyfrost shrugged. "Well, yes, I suppose, but swimming isn't necessarily my strong suit, nor do I enjoy getting my fur very wet. It sticks to my sides and gets really heavy. It's quite annoying." She licked her chest fur and fixated her eyes on the she-cat. "So what do you do for fun?"
Old November 19th, 2019, 01:52 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppyfrost View Post
Poppyfrost shrugged. "Well, yes, I suppose, but swimming isn't necessarily my strong suit, nor do I enjoy getting my fur very wet. It sticks to my sides and gets really heavy. It's quite annoying." She licked her chest fur and fixated her eyes on the she-cat. "So what do you do for fun?"
Stormlily's whiskers twitched in amusement. No matter how much I hear it, I still find it inbelivable that the other clans dislike water... Though, she didn't want to linger on the subject if the other cat didn't like it. Stormlily fluffed her pelt out happily. "I just really like spending time with my clanmates! Doesn't matter if it's duties or free time, it's fun as long as it's with friends," she purred.
"How about you?" she asked, switching her focus curiosly.

Please click my eggs!

Old November 19th, 2019, 11:11 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Hungry

Poppyfrost nodded with a smile. "Me too! Personally, I love playing with the kits. I let them play with my tail and I'll chase them around camp." She purred softly, recounting past memories of her playing with some kits while their mothers quietly watched by the nursery. "Have you ever wanted kits?" Poppyfrost almost immediately regretted saying such a brash question. "Er, I mean, sometime in the future.." She trailed off, her ears growing hot with embarrassment. She didn't want to make Stormlily uncomfortable.
Old November 20th, 2019, 04:25 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Blackbullet looks across the clearing "how can they be so calm?" She whispered to herself she looks at all the cats talking some from different clans "
well I guess this is my first gathering Maybe it will get better hopefully "
Closed Thread