Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 11:39 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 11:33 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Rose
The night they were...
Last post by Luna16
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:32 PM

Old January 14th, 2017, 11:04 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

@Breezecloud
The tom heard her sigh and snarled angrily as his wandering thoughts made him nearly miss. He felt his claws just glide through her shoulder fur and he tumbled awkwardly to the ground. Ebonypaw lashed his tail and stood up, spinning around and lunging, aiming to land on her shoulders.
Old January 14th, 2017, 11:05 PM
An indecisive rat

@TheBread dang it, gtg since I have Church...)

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 14th, 2017, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezecloud View Post
@TheBread dang it, gtg since I have Church...)
Ok, cya later~)
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:31 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Frogspirit was laying on his side. His injured leg in the air while his injured hip enjoyed the coolness from the ground around him. Since the liberation fights, the former Windclan warrior lived closer to the borders, almost on them sometimes, he used to live on the outskirts of just Windclan, but now he traveled when he could. His infections drew large animals to him and he always had to move, never staying more than a day in one spot. The black and white tom-cat groaned loudly as his neck craned to allow his tongue to rasp over his leg wound. It was vile tasting, but he had no herbs and no knowledge of them in general. "It was worth it," he kept telling himself. Although the pain was terrible, he saved his mate and kits and the clan he and his brother grew up in. It was a good feeling.
Frogspirit finally rolled back on his stomach, placing his leg on the ground and letting the coolness attack the heat radiating from it. His yellow hues were some place else, wandering around his surroundings, expecting to see someone or something. He didn't care as long as it wasn't a badger or a fox. There was no way the tom could defend himself in his state.
@Nighty

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 15th, 2017, 08:27 AM
An indecisive rat

@TheBread
She winced at the snarl, before letting out a shriek as the tom slammed his mitts at her shoulders, gasping for breath as she was winded. (She's a terrible fighter, obviously) Rosestorm kicked was laying on her side, before managing to get up, shaking her head as the wind returned.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:47 AM

@Breezecloud
Ebonypaw crouched down, looking for the best place to attack Rosestorm. Again his gaze flashed to her throat before meeting her's. The tom's tail was lashing and his ears pinned against his head. He let out another snarl and stalked forward, still unsure of where to attack.
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:55 AM
An indecisive rat

@TheBread
"C-can't we just stop?" She whimpered, forcing herself to stay where she was. Rosestorm didn't want to die, of course, as the tom kept glancing at her throat, but she didn't want to be known as a coward. "We shouldn't be fighting, anyway." She ventured, flattering her gaze.

(New!) Character Site

Old January 15th, 2017, 12:12 PM

@Breezecloud @starfall Brokenpaw could come over now?)
Ebonypaw's amber gaze flashed with surprise, I won? He thought, giving her a confused look. Shaking his pelt the tom promptly sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws. "So, Rosestorm, how is it in Shadowclan?" He drew a paw over his ear and noticed it had stopped bleeding. The apprentice shrugged and gave a yawn, and continued to groom his ruffled fur.
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:20 PM
An indecisive rat

@TheBread
She blinked at his sudden... friendlyness. "I-its good, Halestar is now the leader." She replied. Rosestorm didn't know if it was right to share the Clan News, but today would be a Gathering, after all. "Is Windclan good after the Liberation?" She asked. The molly was curious, she hadn't heard much news of any clan, once the four cats had taken over the Clans, no gatherings had been held.

(New!) Character Site

Old January 15th, 2017, 12:51 PM

@Breezecloud
Ebonypaw rose an eyebrow as he heard of the new leader, Hmm.. "Windclan is good." He said bluntly, "Dapplestar is the leader again." The apprentice had still wondered what had happened to the leader but when Singenight had taken over he doubted it was anything good.