Old January 25th, 2021, 12:22 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptx View Post
// jhgk this reply couldn't be any later SORRY @hope

Hauntpaw was occupied, specifically with smacking at one of her sister's bones. Mud. There was mud covering the precious thing, and lots. So that was what she'd been wasting the umpteenth heartbeat of the day trying to get out.

She heard Dayheart's voice calling, and, with her attention drawn distractedly away from the muck, her ears swiveled. "Huh?" Hurriedly she swiped the last bit of mud from Specter before plodding toward her mentor. "Hi... Are you... cold?" she hummed, pressing her physique against his to keep him warm. "How... Are... You?!"
// haha no need to be sorry sorry my reply was late tho ; w ;
"aye! i forgot how cold it gets 'round this time!!" he mumbled. eep. it was way colder than he was used to, and dayheart was glad that his fluff was keeping him a little warm, but he already missed the pretty, warm sunshine. oh well. maybe he'd learn to love the cold someday. hauntpaw's warmth was nice, though! he was thankful for it, and he offered her a bright smile. "at least it's not deathly cold, because then that'd positively suck, although it wouldn't suck if you liked the cold, but it's still freezy cold so it slightly sucks because i don't really like the cold. but, like, it's nothing against the cold, except it is something against the cold. it's nothing personal?? yeah, that sounds about right! right? yea..!"

"oh! other than feelin' more cold than is comfy, i'm okay!! havin' a nice day, actually. found a pretty rock this morning!" he beamed. "how bout you? you doin' ok? bored, entertained? ....down to play in the snow in the territory with me mayhaps? --now or later, i don't mind!--" he murmured. there hadn't been a lot of snow last time dayheart had checked, and it might've thinned out, but he was still down to vibe if there was any snow!

Last edited by panchiko; January 25th, 2021 at 12:26 AM.
Old January 25th, 2021, 09:28 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
@kieryn

Stormcall’s tail tip twitched slightly in mild irritation, “You know...when your circumstances are at the discretion of another, it is always wise to be as polite as possible. For future reference.” She remarked, eyes narrowed ever so slightly, “Distracted. From your clan...if you are to become an apprentice and eventually a warrior, “distractions” cannot lead you to forget your allegiance. I am a reasonable cat—tell me, in your words, why should we welcome you back into the clan?”

Maplekit sucked in her breath and tried to calm her nerves. She now spoke more carefully "In all honesty it is up to you but I would like to point out that In the future I could possibly grow to be a good warrior though you would not know if you cast me out now, Not to mention you want to speak of not abandoning your clan well at one point I called Riverclan home so by leaving me to nothing you would almost be doing the same,"
Old January 25th, 2021, 09:42 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Bump Policy: You can if you want but I’m gone indefinitely
My Mood: Asleep

(Sorry for the short reply!)

Fawnkit listened, relieved that Stormcall wasn't chasing them around the clearing. But he was not expecting the story he was hit with. By the end, his eyes were wide, and he was trembling a bit. He didn't want to be an apprentice anymore. @ghostwriter @Kyrieknight
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old January 25th, 2021, 09:44 AM
this night is sparkling

Turtlepaw padded dutifully after Burrface and her mentor. She nodded at Stormcall, then gave Eelsting a small smile. Oh. Burrface was one of those cats.. one of the cats that acted like elders. Or maybe she was an elder. Those cats were super chatty and very eager.. which made it extremely awkward for her. "H-hi," she murmured. "I'm T-turlepaw.. " She clung to Eelsting's side, not sure about this new cat. Were her intentions good? Or different? She didn't seem to look at Stormcall with kindness.

"A-are we r-ready t-to g-go?" Turtlepaw asked cautiously, her eyes closed tight. She opened them and eyed the camp entrance with obvious disinterest. This wasn't gonna be the funnest patrol ever.

// @Beau @dinosaur
Old January 25th, 2021, 10:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

Well that sounded good to her. She was focusing on her clan first before she took responsibility of an apprentice. No she wanted everyone to really trust her before than. Plus she just came back. There was no rush in anything. "Yeah it is.Good luck with that.", she meowed, chuckling.
Blizzardsky gave a small yawn, he didn’t mean to sound tired, he was interested in chatting with the she-cat, but frankly he was a bit tired,” Yeah I’m certain you’ll get an apprentice sometime soon.” he meowed flashing her a small smile working to not rest on her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 25th, 2021, 10:38 AM
this night is sparkling

Copperpaw stood in the clear, his ears pushed down to his head. He'd messed up so many times as Echopaw, been so weird, done so many bad things, and it was just awkward to see cats for the first time. Echopaw had been living in a happy little land of her own, but he saw the world for how it really was. And if he wanted to leave all his hardships behind, turn over a new leaf, he had to do a couple things, help a couple cats that Echopaw had broke.

It was time to start apologizing.

"Um, Fennelheart?" Copper called anxiously. "Uh, I'd like to speak to you, if you don't mind.. "

// @Zesty Mango
Old January 25th, 2021, 10:50 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
Copperpaw stood in the clear, his ears pushed down to his head. He'd messed up so many times as Echopaw, been so weird, done so many bad things, and it was just awkward to see cats for the first time. Echopaw had been living in a happy little land of her own, but he saw the world for how it really was. And if he wanted to leave all his hardships behind, turn over a new leaf, he had to do a couple things, help a couple cats that Echopaw had broke.

It was time to start apologizing.

"Um, Fennelheart?" Copper called anxiously. "Uh, I'd like to speak to you, if you don't mind.. "

// @Zesty Mango
Fennelheart spun around at the familiar voice, Echopaw... not Copperpaw she thought,” What?” she asked slightly snappish. She didn’t like this apprentice really, but she had to put up with him at least.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 25th, 2021, 11:56 AM
this night is sparkling

WOW, SHE REAAAALLY HATES YOU. Copperpaw shook the thought away and plastered on a fake smile. So very fake. But, well, he had to do it. Or else Fennelheart wouldn't think he was sincere. And he was! He wanted to say sorry for all his stupid mistakes. "I.. think I'm.. sorry??"

// @Zesty Mango
being this young is art

Old January 25th, 2021, 01:05 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@kieryn

Stormcall's eyes reduced to dangerous slits, "There is a nursery and an apprentice den full of untapped potential. I am not asking what makes you special. Even a devoted loner could eventually become a clan leader. What I am asking, is how are you willing to serve your clan?" she inquired, her voice swelling with authority and unspoken annoyance, "'Good warriors' are plentiful. I'm asking if you will be a humble, devoted warrior. Will you heed the instructions of your eventual mentor? Will you repair reed barriers and tidy up the elders den? Will you be able to resist distractions and come to the aid of your clanmates?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 25th, 2021, 01:09 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Phoenix Fall @Kyrieknight

Stormcall glanced across the clearing, her eyes distant for a moment, "Do not worry, strength comes with time, and practice, and you will grow into honorable warriors, I am certain of it." she decided. She could detect Fawnkit's apprehension, and raised a brow, "It is true...there are threats out there. But, had Stoneblaze been alone that day...she would not have made it back to camp. The strength of the clan is your strength as well. Loners and rogues live and die without protection or kinship...no matter what happens, the strength of RiverClan will always be behind your claws."

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -