by Ian
Last post by nyme
Today 12:14 PM
SalmonShade finder
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 12:14 PM

Old July 10th, 2024, 10:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat7 View Post
sure he said as PosionFang looked on to a small cave lets sleep here tonight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Lionkit and owlheart agreed and went into the cave. @KestrelPaw @Windy @Cat7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KestrelPaw View Post
wow these posts are so short

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
( Poisonfang has not been submit as an official ThunderClan warrior, so Spiderthroat is treating him as an outsider /w\ )

Anger pulsed through his veins as Spiderthroat slunk through the territory. Staying hidden to the untrained eye. Crouching beneath bushes, dashing between openings between trees. Claws out. Prepared to kill.

A kit reported missing from Camp and the scent of an outsider. He didn't care for it. Even the scent of one of his own warriors. Why hadn't they stopped the stranger? Had the stranger kitnapped the kit? Should the kit stay kitnapped if they were stupid enough to follow a stranger.

The deputy lingered in the maw of the cave for a moment before straightening his posture. Flexing his claws against the cave floor, the scraping echoing. Only an occasional soft echo of a mellow drip from wet roots filling the silence of the cave.

Silently the Calico walked into the cave, pure malice on his expression. He would be killing both the Warrior who let a kit out of camp, as well as the outsider who saw it fit to take said kit.

[ Spiderthroat is blocking the exit.]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 10th, 2024, 10:38 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

@Starfall @KestrelPaw @Cat7 @---Bluestar---

[Risingstorm| thunderclan warrior|Purrks: just a scratch-Beefed up 3-shadow fiend ]

Rising jumped down and walked into the cave too behind the deputy his tail lashed as he waited for any command they would give if any cat turned on then rising would help cover if needed rising would take the kit back to the camp if told to or kill a cat if told to rising didn't care for killing but if it was needed he wouldn't care about shedding blood

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)

Last edited by Spider.; July 10th, 2024 at 10:39 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 10:49 PM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Lionkit looked at him. Common i know you want to!
@Windy
@KestrelPaw
@Cat7
@Spider

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile
Old July 10th, 2024, 11:01 PM
just another day

Lionkit looked at poisionfang.Uh.. what are they doing here? @Windy @KestrelPaw @Cat7 @Spider @Starfall

Last edited by ---Bluestar---; July 10th, 2024 at 11:32 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 11:32 PM
just another day

Lionkit looked at poisionfang.Uh.. what are they doing here? @Windy @KestrelPaw @Cat7 @Spider @Starfall

Old July 11th, 2024, 02:26 PM
evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Treetiger] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Warrior
Silver Tongue | Hulk SMASH

It was her first outing as a warrior. A real warrior. All these months of training and she could finally be freed to be on her own -- well, mostly on her own. She could never really escape the darkness that constantly threatened to swallow her whole, could she? The aching in her claws that threatened to explode on her fellow clanmates. The urge to scream at the top of her lungs for freedom she could never find.

Freedom.
Such a foreign term she wished she could grasp.

Blood.
Her heart thumped loudly in her chest. There was a thirst she wasn't understanding and needed to. It was driving Treetiger further into the insanity she hid well from her clan. Just the thought of a fight was enough to cause adrenaline to pump through her veins. The darkness was slowly sinking its claws into her flesh and the kicker to it all was the scent of a loner tickling her nose. Her first mission as a warrior. She was tracking a fairly fresh scent of loner in their territory. Prey.

@redshiftreign

you can run pretty far on adrenaline alone, damien had found, smoothing over dark fur with his tongue. this was unfamiliar territory, and though he had long since broken from the borders of twoleg place with the gnashing maw of hounds at his heels, he wasn't safe yet. not as safe as he thought, anyway.

tasting the air, damien's fur prickled line needles in the back of his throat, head lifted just enough to survey the forest around him. the air smelled richly of cats in that uniform, cohesive family sort of way.

uncomfortably, he rose to his haunches and twisted until he was peering
over his shoulder into the shaded darkness. anxiety, perhaps paranoia.

like a mouse, peering back at the cat ready to pounce.

and still, there was nothing.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old July 12th, 2024, 11:32 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treetiger] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Warrior
Silver Tongue | Hulk SMASH

It was getting stronger and stronger. She picked up on the fear and adrenaline radiating from the feline.

The scent was tantalizing. It made her senses ache. She needed to fix this bloody craving she was suffering from. It was the only thing to keep her sane in this moment, or at least she thought it'd help her sanity. Maybe it'd free her. Stars, how she constantly reached for freedom of this torture. Her heart rate increased, and her paws picked up the pace as she drew closer and closer.

PREY.

Treetiger halted.
He was so close, she could taste him. The saliva dampened the corners of her mouth -- blissfully unaware it was happening. She scaled the nearest oak with ease and stayed low to the branch as she crept across the bark. Her claws dug into the wood but made little to no sound. The way they sank into the bark was unnecessarily deep and it drove her mad. This wasn't what they wanted to sink into. There was only one thing to satisfy this.

PREY.

Tunnel vision started to take over. She knew this feeling. It'd happened before, when she was younger. It happened when Sweetpaw was shoved out of the tree. She was going to lose control if she wasn't careful. She couldn't lose control again. There wouldn't be another accident.

HUNT.
I should just check on them...

The drool dripped from her mouth as the tunnel vision she experienced pinpointed the unfamiliar pelt of the intruder below her. As her body moved in an autopilot fashion, she kept her innocent mindset. She was just scouting, just checking on him. Yes, only that.

Her sides heaved with excitement and her body was shaking, but as she stared down at the feline, she hesitated. Why was she so excited? What was driving this feeling? She couldn't stop herself from chasing it. Her tunnel vision narrowed further; darkness threatened to overtake her.

He just looked confused.
He just looked like he needed guided away from this place.

He's innocent...
Don't trust. Never trust.
Maybe...

There was something creeping over her as her muscles involuntarily tensed. Still, Treetiger stared down at him. Still, she drooled over the excitement of this hunt. Still, she'd hesitate until...

KILL.

The tension released. Treetiger launched herself from the branch above him, dropping down with nothing but bloodlust. Her claws would lock into whatever they could get ahold of and her teeth would aim for his throat. At this point, whatever was happening was a blackened blur for the warrior. At this point, she obeyed the screaming in her head.

She wouldn't let them down again.
They wouldn't go silent on her again.
She refused to be alone.

Never alone again.
Right?

@redshiftreign - Damien | @Starfall - Spiderthroat

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 15th, 2024, 07:52 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Far out in the territory, the scent of blood lingered on the forest floor. Upon further investigation, the long silvery gray fur of Dovefluff lay scattered around. Both the missing warrior and the scent of fox clung to the grass, but neither creature were anywhere to be found.

(since I'm leaving on hiatus I just wanted to tie up a few loose ends, so this being discovered is completely optional)

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 15th, 2024, 08:03 AM
downsizing but still here

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent/a patrol
My Mood: Inspired

She/her - 68 moons
Massive brown bengal molly with amber eyes

It was a regular hunting trip. Or that was what it had started out as, and the massive warrior had already began to track the scent of a mouse... until something much more vile reached her senses, and the fur over her spine rose up as she picked up that pace. She had dealt with foxes before, that was nothing new, but the scent of blood was much too strong to belong to just regular prey. And it didn't take long before grey fur began to cover the ground, and a lump grew in the senior warrior's throat, followed by a low hiss.

"Oh just wait until I get my claws on you varmint!" she spat, but there was nothing here for her to dig her claws into, nothing to become the target of her anger except the lingering stench of fox. And Dovefluff. It clawed at Hawkcatcher's heart that she wasn't able to be here sooner, or even retrieve the body for burial, and however many times she'd seen her clanmates die over the years, it didn't dull the void-like feeling in her chest.

She would have to report this, and then take with her however many patrols it took to find the fox lurking in their territory. No one else would be harmed by it.
@poppy - viewing

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Last edited by Luminous; July 15th, 2024 at 03:04 PM.
Old July 15th, 2024, 11:17 PM
The rogue king

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

OK let's just get this done I'm really tired can we go to the camp after this it is getting pretty dark outside and if the stories are true I do not wanna be out here in night time @---Bluestar---

Last edited by Dino king 2.0; July 15th, 2024 at 11:27 PM.