Old January 20th, 2021, 09:47 PM
Spooky time!

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post

Kestrelwing

His thoughts raced in a circuit around his head, each one worse than the next, and all directed at Bumblestep. Black pupils dilated to twice their normal size and claws dug into the marshy sandy beneath him. "Do not tell me to 'calm down'. You don't know half of the grief I've had to carry!" His words came out edged and jagged like splintered glass. Kestrelwing narrowed his eyes to slits, advancing towards Bumblestep. His tail lashed behind him, a low growl exuding from deep within his chest. Did Bumblestep not get it? Did he not understand? The whole forest was going to think they were a joke if they stood by and did nothing! They were prepared. They had strong warriors. They had to attack now, while the thirst for revenge was at it's peak.

"The smart thing to do," he continued, his tone low and on the verge of threatening, "is to attack now. While Dawnstar is least expecting it. She already thinks the warning will give her until maybe the next Gathering. If we did it now, we'd have the advantage of timing on our side!" The tom was completely blinded now. He couldn't place a paw to stop the racing thoughts and it made his head ache. All the blood in his veins suddenly turned cold, and he snorted in response to him potentially being extinguished at the paws of a rival Clan. "I will hold my own in any fight. If anyone will be holding vigils, it'll be ShadowClan warriors once I'm through with them."

Discarded below him now was the trout - it was the last thing on the angry tom's mind. His yellow gaze bore into Bumblestep, sizing the tom up. He could take him, he was sure of that. If it came down to that, Kestrelwing would just force his Clanmates to see it his way. If only to avenge his mother. He lifted a paw slowly, as if getting ready to strike out at his Clanmate...

"Darling..."

Everything came to a halt. His thoughts, his movements, all frozen like morning ice over the streams. The red cleared from his vision and he started, backing up from Bumblestep. A flash of emotion rang deep within his gaze, but he'd turned his face away before Bumblestep could detect it. "J-Just leave me alone," he snarled, placing his paw and swiping sand in the tom's direction before bolting out of camp, desperate to outrun the voice that had exploded into his mind.[/B]
Bumblestep wasn't sure how to react to what had just transpired. Was Kestrelwing going to... attack me? What made him stop? Where was he going? Why do my eyes sting? The last question was the only one the tom could answer for now. In his hasty retreat, Kestrelwing had swiped sand at him, some of which landed in his eyes. He reached up with his white paws, hoping to clear the sand and racing thoughts from his head.
He will come back, he just needs time to cool down. Maybe in the meantime you can find someway to keep your big mouth shut! He thought bitterly to himself. Despite having recently woken up, the tom felt drained and guilty. Not wanting to cause any more trouble, he simply lowered himself back to the ground to finish off the rest of Kestrelwing's trout.
Old January 20th, 2021, 10:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@Zesty Mango

She was a RiverClanner again. She was back home, to stay! Petuniapaw glanced back to where Mister Sootstar was still talking to different cats about joining. She really needed to thank him, he had given her life back. Still, she had to get used to being in the Clan again. Get settled in the apprentices den again and getting used to having so many cats around her would take a while. However, Petuniapaw was so ready for it.
Pausing in her walk the patched tabby looked around. There were a lot of cats she didn't know at all. A whole lot actually. She knew she didn't know all the cats in RiverClan when she left but she didn't expect the Clan so change so much in the time she was gone. Given it was over a season. However, deep down Petuniapaw knew it as the same RiverClan she knew and loved.
Blizzardsky was popping into the apprentice’s den intending to tell his apprentice to come out for training. Recently that was the only thing that kept his mind off the death of Sugarapple, but who he saw in the den he couldn’t believe, without thinking he came charging at Petuniapaw unintentionally running straight at her fast enough that if she didn’t react in time he’d accidentally knock her down,” Petuniapaw?!” he gasped he felt his heart fluttering in joy to see his sister after so long she was back.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 20th, 2021, 11:18 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Zesty Mango

She was going to move into the apprentices den when a cat crashed into her. The weight and size of them knocking her to the ground. Petuniapaw let out a hiss and pulled her claws out to fight. Was she being attacked? In camp?! Did they forget who she was and thought she was an intruder!? With one single word she froze, amber eyes turning into wide pools of honey. "BLIZZARDPAW!" She gasped. It was her brother! My goodness he remembered her and was happy to see her! Petuniapaw nuzzled her face into his shoulder. Boy had he grown! He was bigger and fluffier! Well, so was she but he still towered over her. "I missed you so much! How are you? Are you getting along with everyone okay?" The patched tabby asked pulling her head back to give him a huge smile, tears of joy streaming down her face. "Oh that doesn't matter!! I am just so happy to see you again Blizzardpaw!" Petuniapaw sniffed, her cheeks hurting from the amount she was smiling so suddenly.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; January 20th, 2021 at 11:18 PM.
Old January 21st, 2021, 01:32 AM
chirps

Kestrelwing

He wasn't really going to attack a Clanmate. He knew better than that. But still, his raised paw and the red weren't really working in his favor. All he could think about was sinking his claws into Bumblestep's pelt. But that damned voice...

The tabby hadn't been watching where he was going as he sprinted out of camp, and suddenly found himself face down in the sand as his paws tripped over a rather large lump. It shook him a bit, distracting the streamlined though of escaping his previous conversation. "Fox-dung!" he cursed, curling his lip backwards as he spun around, ears pinned against his head. Who had tripped him? Who had purposely gotten in his way? As his eyes landed on a rather unfamiliar cat. Well, he knew her name at least. Petuniapaw. Alone the name itself was almost enough to warrant an eye roll. "What are you doing just standing in the middle of camp like that?" he hissed, half embarrassed and half angered. "Don't you know cats are trying to leave camp this way??" Usually, he wasn't this cold with apprentices. Usually he had some control over his unpleasantness. But not today, and definitely not after his previous Clanmate encounter. All the tom wanted was to get out of camp.

[ @Fuzzy ]

Last edited by spade; January 21st, 2021 at 01:36 AM.
Old January 21st, 2021, 01:50 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@spade

Petuniapaw was, well she didn't know exactly what she was doing. She was still processing what was going on. Blizzardpaw was a warrior now, he was Blizzardsky and Sugarapple... she had died shortly before Petuniapaw had gotten back. It was a lot to take in and the molly just hoped that no one else had died while she was away. She really hoped Mister Ms. Sassyfire was still here.
The apprentice's thoughts were interrupted but a sudden weight crashed into her side and sent her into the sand. What!? Had she walked into some cat's way? Spitting sand from her mouth the patched tabby got back to her paw. The cat in front of her now cursing and hissing. "I am sorry!" Petuniapaw apologized quickly, dipping her head. "I was not paying attention, was to deep in thought. I really did not mean to get in your way." She explained, ears pulled back ever so slightly. The off white and ginger molly was still not used to being around the Clan again and with all the facts thrown at her the first day she really wasn't sure how to take it all in. It was a lot to think over... "Are you alright..?" Petuniapaw asked noting how upset he looked. She didn't think she could make him so upset by accidently being in the way. How was she going to help with this? Who even was this...? She was drawing a blank... Ah that didn't matter at the moment! She needed to fix this mess she made!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 21st, 2021, 02:08 AM
chirps

Kestrelwing

Of course she hadn't been paying attention, that much was obvious since he'd crashed into her. Despite his hurry to run out of camp, cats of all ages should know to move out of the way. The gray tabby didn't even want to take the time to acknowledge her with a reply, but he was still so frazzled by the last few events. "Obviously. If you were paying attention, you would've seen me trying to leave camp. Your brain must be full of bees." It wasn't the best insult, but Kestrelwing felt knocked off his game. His whole day's plan of peacefully eating by himself had been ruined by Bumblestep bringing up unwanted emotions. And now here he was in the middle of the camp he desperately wanted to escape dealing with a new face he didn't care to get to know.

"I'm fine. I'm a warrior, and I've got stuff to do." His reply was curt as he ducked his head, knowing that the pain he was currently experiencing wouldn't be able to be concealed as it usually was. There was no way he was exposing himself to this vaguely familiar face, even if she was a Clanmate. But perhaps...

"You're Petuniapaw, right? Newly back to RiverClan? I remember Sootstar announcing your arrival. Have you been out of camp yet?" Kestrelwing's words were clipped and short. It was odd for the tom to be so forward about actually wanting company, but perhaps the young molly would be a perfect distraction to the voice in his head and a great alibi if his half-kin Eelsting caught him leaving camp again. He didn't want another heart-to-heart, and if his brother saw him leaving camp with another cat there was a good chance he wouldn't follow. "I can show you if you can keep up. I need to get out of camp anyways."

[ @Fuzzy ]
Old January 21st, 2021, 04:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@Zesty Mango

She was going to move into the apprentices den when a cat crashed into her. The weight and size of them knocking her to the ground. Petuniapaw let out a hiss and pulled her claws out to fight. Was she being attacked? In camp?! Did they forget who she was and thought she was an intruder!? With one single word she froze, amber eyes turning into wide pools of honey. "BLIZZARDPAW!" She gasped. It was her brother! My goodness he remembered her and was happy to see her! Petuniapaw nuzzled her face into his shoulder. Boy had he grown! He was bigger and fluffier! Well, so was she but he still towered over her. "I missed you so much! How are you? Are you getting along with everyone okay?" The patched tabby asked pulling her head back to give him a huge smile, tears of joy streaming down her face. "Oh that doesn't matter!! I am just so happy to see you again Blizzardpaw!" Petuniapaw sniffed, her cheeks hurting from the amount she was smiling so suddenly.
Blizzardsky after giving a quick assessment of his sister to see she was alright gave her a nuzzle back,” I’m a warrior now, my name is Blizzardsky...but don’t worry, I’ll get you in the warrior’s den in no time.” he assured her,” I still have that flower crown you made me in my nest.” he purred he never was going to let her out of his site again, he wasn’t going to loose her again. He couldn’t bear the thought of being alone again.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 21st, 2021, 07:40 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Originally Posted by*Silverfur & Co*

She answers honestly "only a bit of hunting training like working in my crouch and pouncing and stuff like that" she looks down saddened about this and looks at him again. "I wish I had more training." She mews. She felt bad she couldn't help the clan right now most she could do was hunt. She looked at Russetstrike and sighed. @Wings

(Bumpo) snowpaw felt bad that she was this far behind and looked at the other cats.

~Silverfur~ @Wings

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 21st, 2021, 03:13 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@spade

Petuniapaw watched quietly as Kestrelwing went on. Yeah, she needed to work on paying more attention than she did. She needed to work on a lot of things really. Maybe she did just have bees in her brain, maybe that was why she made so many mistakes recently. Or maybe she was incapable to properly carry out day to day life. Petuniapaw was determined to change that! She didn't want to have bees for a brain, or whatever insult cats told her... "I know... I will try to stay out of the way in the future. I am really sorry that I got you your way." The off white and ginger tabby apologized again. It wasn't like she had tried to get in the warriors way and cause them both to eat sand, but she was sorry either way. Petuniapaw never liked the idea of causing someone else so much as discomfort... well if they were attacking her she'd defend herself but that wasn't the point.
Upon hearing the toms reply to her question her ears severed forward, and then back again. "Warriors still have feelings, just because you grow up doesn't mean you can get hurt, or offended or annoyed. All cats have feelings worth considering. When you became a warrior it didn't make it so your feelings didn't matter." Petuniapaw explained, hoping to let the tom know it was okay that he was upset. "B-but its not like you have to talk to me about them..." She quickly added with an awkward laugh. "Not that I wouldn't listen if you wanted to talk just I figure you wouldn't want to talk to some cat you barely know!" Petuniapaw explained again. Oh, she was just making a fool of herself now. Pulling her ears farther down in embaressment the molly would focus her amber eyes on the sand for a bit. She really needed to get better at talking with Clanmates. She used to do so well!
With the tom's question her ear shot up. He was asking about her. "O-oh. Yes, I am, to both of those. But, I haven't been out of camp yet, no. I have been getting settled here in camp, catching up with family and duties, you know?" Petuniapaw asked him, looking back up from the ground. She hadn't been out of camp sense she'd been back. Honestly she hadn't done much but fix her nest, learn her mother was dead and talk with Blizzardsky. But she hadn't been back long so she didn't think that was a bad thing. Not necessarily. "I can keep up!" She almost chirped, feeling a bit more confident and comfortable knowing he didn't completely hate her and want nothing to do with her. This was a step in the right direction!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardsky after giving a quick assessment of his sister to see she was alright gave her a nuzzle back,” I’m a warrior now, my name is Blizzardsky...but don’t worry, I’ll get you in the warrior’s den in no time.” he assured her,” I still have that flower crown you made me in my nest.” he purred he never was going to let her out of his site again, he wasn’t going to loose her again. He couldn’t bear the thought of being alone again.

Petuniapaw let out a purr as she was nuzzled by her brother. Ah she missed seeing him! He seemed to be a troublemaker at times but he really was sweet. Her eyes widened at his information. "Wow Congregations!!" She exclaimed. He was a warrior. "Blizzardsky... That sounds amazing!" Petuniapaw added, smiling wildly. However, a surprised expression painted her face. "You still have the flower crown I made you way back than..? I thought you would have gotten rid of it moons ago." Petuniapaw sniffled, that was so sweet. "I will have to make you another one once the flower come back, you can come with me and I can properly teach you how to make one for yourself!" She added, smiling again. Yes, the two of them could go pick flowers and make flower crowns once new-leaf came around.

Old January 21st, 2021, 06:19 PM
chirps

Kestrelwing

His ears began to hurt with how many words the apprentice was spewing. Didn't she get tired of talking? Her jaw had to hurt - he was certain no one had ever spoken this much to him. Kestrelwing deemed it his fault evidentially though, as he had been the one to continue the conversation instead of just scooting around her and out of camp. And now that he had invited her out, there was no turning back now. He couldn't sense his brother in the clearing, but he wasn't about to take the chance. The moment Eelsting saw him leave camp alone he would pounce on the opportunity to follow him.

"I don't need to talk to anyone about my problems. They'll be cleared up once our fish heart of a leader decides to take action against the senseless killing of our Clan," he muttered under his breath, the anger starting to resurface. No, no, no. That wouldn't be good. More anger triggered the voice, and he didn't want to hear it right now, or ever again. Flicking his ear in dismissal of the thought of discussing his emotions with the likes of a practical stranger. "Alright, look. Normally, apprentices irritate me to no end. Even if you've returned or whatever. So don't test my patience. But I need to get out of camp, and I can't go alone, or else the bane of my existence will follow me." He didn't know why he was telling Petuniapaw all of this. Perhaps explaining himself might make her feel more at ease following an unfamiliar face out of camp. He didn't care though, and it appeared that she would follow regardless. Without another word, he turned and sprang out of camp, not looking back to see if she had followed.

[ @Fuzzy ]
Closed Thread