Last post by Dark
Today 12:19 PM
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2023, 06:54 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
Giving him a nod she spoke,
"Silentripple, I mean thats my name, and it's okay, not every cat you meet is very nice, I would assume it is an act of security to keep your name hidden." Standing up, looking out over the waves, she felt content, grateful that she had met this cat, turning to walk away, she called,
"I hope to see you again, it was nice" giving him one last smile, she walked across her border, back to to the chaos of her life, feeling oddly calm.
"Goodbye"
Fox chuckled at her words, “Goodbye,” he shouted as trotted off down the coast of the ocean.
Old May 2nd, 2023, 08:57 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Silentripple

The soft thump of paws through the thin forest, the rush of breath, the anticipation, as Silentripple ran through her clan's very little forest, excited to get to lionsbeach, she didn't bother stopping, she had one mission, to get to lionsbeach and she hoped that he would be there.

As her paws skidded onto the sand, her gaze searched the empty beach where is he? Hoping he would come later she decided to go fishing in the ocean to mind the time.

@FruitBat

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old May 2nd, 2023, 12:51 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:
Silentripple

The soft thump of paws through the thin forest, the rush of breath, the anticipation, as Silentripple ran through her clan's very little forest, excited to get to lionsbeach, she didn't bother stopping, she had one mission, to get to lionsbeach and she hoped that he would be there.

As her paws skidded onto the sand, her gaze searched the empty beach where is he? Hoping he would come later she decided to go fishing in the ocean to mind the time.

@FruitBat
The tom came soon after drenched in mud and leaves, breathing heavily. Fox looked around for his new friend, as he saw her fishing and trotted over to her.

“Hey!” He says while rushing over. “Silentripple, right? Sorry I got a bit…caught up,” he chuckled while he shook his paws that were covers in mud and now sand in his black paws.
Old May 2nd, 2023, 01:16 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBat View Post

The tom came soon after drenched in mud and leaves, breathing heavily. Fox looked around for his new friend, as he saw her fishing and trotted over to her.

“Hey!” He says while rushing over. “Silentripple, right? Sorry I got a bit…caught up,” he chuckled while he shook his paws that were covers in mud and now sand in his black paws.
Silentripple

Splashing over to Fox, she had a smile on her face,
“Yup, that’s my name, and oh my, what were you doing” she giggled as she pulled leaves from his pelt.
“Maybe you should go wash off a bit in the ocean” nodding to the waves that drenched the shore. Shaking the leaves away, and walking into the water she beckoned him to follow her,
“Now don’t be afraid, if you get swept away, I will go and get you” she gave a teasing smile.

- Audrey Hepburn -
Old May 2nd, 2023, 01:53 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:
Silentripple

Splashing over to Fox, she had a smile on her face,
“Yup, that’s my name, and oh my, what were you doing” she giggled as she pulled leaves from his pelt.
“Maybe you should go wash off a bit in the ocean” nodding to the waves that drenched the shore. Shaking the leaves away, and walking into the water she beckoned him to follow her,
“Now don’t be afraid, if you get swept away, I will go and get you” she gave a teasing smile.
Fox scoffed, as he says, “I think I’ll be fine! I know how to swim in these waters.” The tom put a paw on her face, so the dirt and sand got on her. Fox ran and dove into the water, rolling and swirling around in the water, after he was finished. Fox shook himself almost dry, before looking at her with a smile,
“Oh! And to answer that question before, I was running a from some Upwalkers,” he says, “unfortunately looking like a skunk doesn’t trick them.”
Old May 2nd, 2023, 02:10 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:

Fox scoffed, as he says, “I think I’ll be fine! I know how to swim in these waters.” The tom put a paw on her face, so the dirt and sand got on her. Fox ran and dove into the water, rolling and swirling around in the water, after he was finished. Fox shook himself almost dry, before looking at her with a smile,
“Oh! And to answer that question before, I was running a from some Upwalkers,” he says, “unfortunately looking like a skunk doesn’t trick them.”
-Silentripple-

“Hey!” She smiles as he puts a paw on her face, smearing dirt on it, splashing after him, she dipped face in the water, washing away the dirt and sand, flicking her tail at him, she splattered his fur with water,
“That’s what you get” as he spoke about Upwalkers, she couldn’t help but ask,
“Oh, so, these Upwalkers, they apparently don’t like cats very much.”

- Audrey Hepburn -
Old May 2nd, 2023, 03:04 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Whitesnake of Riverclan | Closed

At this point, she was done waiting for Sleepywolf, so she'd just go and finish her 'punishment' by herself [which felt hardly like a punishment and just her job, to be fair]. So, it looked around for what to hunt, and it looked like she was going to try to fish again, okay that was fine, repetitive, but fine.

Her amber eyes gazed the water, watching silver lines skim through the water in a flash. Soon enough, one seemed to be going slow, so she quickly snatched it out of the water and bit it so it died. Good, she had one piece of prey down, now she had to get the second before Gingerfrost put her through a hell of a lecture.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old May 2nd, 2023, 05:02 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:
-Silentripple-

“Hey!” She smiles as he puts a paw on her face, smearing dirt on it, splashing after him, she dipped face in the water, washing away the dirt and sand, flicking her tail at him, she splattered his fur with water,
“That’s what you get” as he spoke about Upwalkers, she couldn’t help but ask,
“Oh, so, these Upwalkers, they apparently don’t like cats very much.”
Fox smiled as he began to groom his soaked fur for a moment before looking back at her. “Yeah, sort of like that, they had fur but only on their faces. They had some dogs too.” He said, ending with a hum.
Old May 2nd, 2023, 05:17 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:

Fox smiled as he began to groom his soaked fur for a moment before looking back at her. “Yeah, sort of like that, they had fur but only on their faces. They had some dogs too.” He said, ending with a hum.
Silentripple

“Only have fur on their faces” she laughed “Can you imagine what that would look like on a cat” the image made her laugh again,
“And dogs you say? Ah, I hate those pesky creatures, they never stop wanting to chase us and squirrels” a sad expression took over her face, the last time she had seen dogs was when they attacked the camp and almost paralyzed her. Peeking at her back, she still saw the scars the dogs long teeth had left and immediately felt the pain from the memory. Squeezing her eyes shut, she let her paws play in the sand creating what felt like swirling marks.

- Audrey Hepburn -
Old May 2nd, 2023, 07:17 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:
Silentripple

“Only have fur on their faces” she laughed “Can you imagine what that would look like on a cat” the image made her laugh again,
“And dogs you say? Ah, I hate those pesky creatures, they never stop wanting to chase us and squirrels” a sad expression took over her face, the last time she had seen dogs was when they attacked the camp and almost paralyzed her. Peeking at her back, she still saw the scars the dogs long teeth had left and immediately felt the pain from the memory. Squeezing her eyes shut, she let her paws play in the sand creating what felt like swirling marks.

Fox laughed at her comment, “a fur face cat would not look very-……” he paused in his words, noticing the molly had gone quiet. Glancing at her scars for a moment, then the tom had came up with an idea.
“Hey, wanna hear a joke?” He asks