by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 01:34 PM

Old August 28th, 2020, 07:33 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

@Shadow & Wind @Dipper
“What are we gonna do?” Thorn asked Shark, not in fear but just asking what the plan was.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old August 28th, 2020, 10:56 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @gs29513 @Zesty Mango @Dipper @Shadow & Wind @AlderDawn
Ottersplash struggled to keep his carefree confidence afloat. More prickles of unease burrowed into his pelt the closer they got to Sedgewater Valley, a feeling he tried to ignore until Splashleap announced the presence of rogues. Otter knew she was right. His own scent glands burned with the rogue's sharp, unfamiliar markers. He... he knew this might happen, but even so, the thought of fighting or killing them made his stomach turn.

Ottersplash was best at battle training as an apprentice. The young tom was muscular, fast, and in tune with his body in a way that gave his movements a sort of fluidity. Too bad the thought of using those tactics for real made him sick. But...Otter could make himself do it, if he had to. He couldn't just leave the dangerous stuff to Blizzard, Splash and Frozen. Speaking of.

Frozenpaw's silence drew a curious look from Otter, who couldn't tell if they felt anxious too or just, ya know, didn't talk much. Maybe both. A lot apprentices got riled up at the prospect of a fight, like it was exciting or fun, but not them. That made him feel...better. Ottersplash's tail gently brushed Frozenpaw's shoulder while the warriors talked about what to do, a quiet, comforting gesture that wasn't too obvious; he hoped they didn't mind.

Swallowing to wet his dry throat, Ottersplash finally addressed Blizzardsky and Splashleap. "What's the plan?" His voice was shockingly steady, a tad more serious than his usual tone. Otter imagined a big wall, stuffed his hesitation behind it, then pretended it never existed. Very effective three step process. "I'm ready!"

Last edited by Ziera; August 29th, 2020 at 06:03 AM.
Old August 29th, 2020, 05:36 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlderDawn View Post
@Shadow & Wind @Dipper
“What are we gonna do?” Thorn asked Shark, not in fear but just asking what the plan was.
"Atack if they cross the scent line. But for now, stay back! I don't want you to get hurt Thron, stay with Sorrelclaw in the base, i'll keep watch." @Dipper @SorrelClaw
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; August 29th, 2020 at 07:08 PM.
Old August 29th, 2020, 06:47 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

The older warrior was asking THEM what the plan was? Who knew? Shoot. Now she needed a plan. Think, think, think, THINK! Oh, what about luring them out, and then having the others beat them up? Or maybe nabbing one, and saying you'll kill them if they don't all leave? That might be a little bit low though. Probably better to just say she didn't have a plan. Maybe Blizzardsky could come up with something. Um, I don't really have a plan. Splashleap mewed, cringing back a tiny bit. Well, other than hoping there are only two or three of them, and just going in and beating them up till they leave. Or maybe we ask them to leave first? And puff up and look all scary? Hmm. That might ACTUALLY work. Maybe these rogues were a bunch of bunnies! @Dipper @Redtalon @Zesty Mango @Shadow & Wind @AlderDawn

Last edited by gs29513; August 29th, 2020 at 06:47 AM.
Old August 29th, 2020, 06:57 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
The older warrior was asking THEM what the plan was? Who knew? Shoot. Now she needed a plan. Think, think, think, THINK! Oh, what about luring them out, and then having the others beat them up? Or maybe nabbing one, and saying you'll kill them if they don't all leave? That might be a little bit low though. Probably better to just say she didn't have a plan. Maybe Blizzardsky could come up with something. Um, I don't really have a plan. Splashleap mewed, cringing back a tiny bit. Well, other than hoping there are only two or three of them, and just going in and beating them up till they leave. Or maybe we ask them to leave first? And puff up and look all scary? Hmm. That might ACTUALLY work. Maybe these rogues were a bunch of bunnies! @Dipper @Redtalon @Zesty Mango @Shadow & Wind @AlderDawn
Shark got impatient. "If you don't hurt us, we won't hurt you!" He shouted at the cats. @Dipper @Redtalon @Zesty Mango @AlderDawn
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old August 29th, 2020, 11:30 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@gs29513 @Dipper @Redtalon @AlderDawn @Shadow & Wind

Blizzardsky noticed how incompetent everyone was so he growled,” This is our territory. Get out now.“ he hissed he fully intended to drive them off Riverclan territory. He unsheathed his claws and bared his teeth at them,” You guys better fight if they don’t leave.“ he muttered to his clanmates. But I can take them all myself He thought.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 29th, 2020, 11:33 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Well of course I'll fight! Splashleap muttered back to Blizzardsky, unsheathing her claws, and hissing at the rogues as well. What did he think she was, a scared kit? Ottersplash had ASKED for a plan, so she was TRYING to give one! Until Blizzardbutt decided to get all hissy. Well, maybe this would work well anyways. The rogues were outnumbered, so they might be persuaded to leave. @Dipper @Zesty Mango @Redtalon @AlderDawn @Shadow & Wind
Old August 29th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@gs29513 @Dipper @Redtalon @AlderDawn @Shadow & Wind

Blizzardsky noticed how incompetent everyone was so he growled,” This is our territory. Get out now.“ he hissed he fully intended to drive them off Riverclan territory. He unsheathed his claws and bared his teeth at them,” You guys better fight if they don’t leave.“ he muttered to his clanmates. But I can take them all myself He thought.
Shark Growled. "Leave me alone, i have a mate who will bear my kits soon. I need to live in the clans for a bit to meet them!"
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old August 29th, 2020, 07:20 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

SorrelClaw watches @Shadow & Wind @AlderDawn @Zesty Mango @gs29513 @Dipper @Redtalon
Old August 29th, 2020, 07:44 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Half-heartedly listening to the warriors, Frozenpaw idled around the area and snooped, their nose to the ground to take in the mixture of rogue scents. More than one for sure. But they was okay, they had more than one too. ...Then again, they were here, so maybe that was minus one overall. If they had to cancel out a warrior, they thought it'd be Splashleap with the way they were acting. Everyone going around in circles about a plan, a plan this and plan that, and Frozenpaw was kind of exhausted by the entire thing. It was a game of chicken--the rogues claiming they wouldn't attack if the clan cats didn't--and Frozenpaw didn't have time for it.

The fur along their back prickled with irritation. They had been willing to fight because that was just common sense, but with Blizzardsky telling them it was something they needed to do, they were suddenly becoming less willing. Ordering a task had never been terribly effective with Frozenpaw, their defiance automatic. Their patience with the ordeal was thinned, the last remnants dissipating completely.

"Get on with it!" they snapped, ears flat. "They're intruders, we'll be here until moonhigh with the kitten-footing around." It was a battle they fully planned on sitting out if only to spite the patrol leader's orders, but they didn't want to be waiting until next moon for something to just happen already.

@gs29513 @Zesty Mango @Redtalon @AlderDawn @Shadow & Wind

everything about us is going to be wonderful