Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by Shrew
Today 02:53 PM
Let's Try Again -...
by korok
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:48 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2020, 11:38 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

echopaw lifted her head with and irritated look, she smiled at the healer, "I'm sure he'll be fine I've eaten mistletoe before and it just made my belly ache awhile, he just needs to throw it up." she reassured the cats around her,"is there any herb that could make him throw up?" she tilted her head curiously at the medicine cat. @Xeno @FlameQueen @Kitty Mama

Last edited by kittygirl; February 21st, 2020 at 11:52 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 12:10 AM

My Mood: Lurking

. @Xeno @FlameQueen @amber'light
Leopardflare looked closer, then at Mistyfern. "I don't think that's possible, sorry Echopaw. He ate it a while ago... and it's digested by now. Throwing up wouldn't help him anymore. I don't even know if there's anything Mistyfern can do for him." Or wanted to do, from the way he'd reacted to the explanation of events. It'd been nice knowing Gingerrain, so it was a shame Windclan was losing the warrior. But after he'd been a traitor by attacking his own clanmate and repeatedly breaking the warrior code, maybe it wasn't as bad as it could've been.

Last edited by Kitty Mama; February 22nd, 2020 at 12:10 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 12:15 AM
love bird.

echopaw gave a sad look, but a this point she was scared that if she started crying she was going to get exiled! echopaw backed away from gingerrain, "don't die please..." she whispered to herself, echopaw got up and sat next to leopardflare to morn for the possible lose of a warrior. @Kitty Mama @FlameQueen
Old February 22nd, 2020, 07:12 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
Curlkit decided to use his favorite tool. He took a deep breath, prepared for the events that would probably exist in the near future.

"Why?"
Breezefeather could not resist letting out yet another sigh. "Because over my life, I've grown bitter. I've become a shadow of my former self all because of the circumstances and my actions. I will indeed repeat myself, I am not a good friend." His tail flicked back and forth, his temper slowly turning into sadness. He was starting to realize what he'd become, how far he'd moved from the young cat he'd been when he met Mistle. How attuned to his duty, to the younger generation and at last but not least himself. Maybe it might be time for a change. "But if you're willing to be my friend, I will not discourage you, brave young one."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Deerblossom blinked. "...Did you just read my thoughts?" He knew it wasn't true, but it did seem like it. He smiled. "Hey, atleast you're tough. I couldn't imagine being blind. I use my sight all the time, and it would be very difficult to live without it. You're also still a warrior. Hunting and fighting would definitely be difficult without being able to see the opponent or the prey." The tom meowed. He looked at Eaglesoul with admiration. Despite the tom's lack of sight, he would soon do everything any other warrior would do again.
Eaglesoul snorted, "Of course I cannot read thoughts. I just have a hunch what others think, especially concerning my blindness." His tail flicked back and forth lazily while he kept his head even although he did stretch forward his shoulders. Keeping his head even was something he had struggled with in the start, well it was more of a 'now knowing where the ground was' that he had suffered from and still slightly did. He spent a lot of time stumbling around. "Everyone says that they'll struggle if they loose their sight. It is of course a struggle but it teaches you to appreciate life, appreciate being alive and it strengthens your other senses. For me the blindness isn't the big struggle but rather the illness that caused it. That is why I am so under-muscled. But I assure you that you would do fine even if you lost your sight."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old February 22nd, 2020, 07:38 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Eaglesoul snorted, "Of course I cannot read thoughts. I just have a hunch what others think, especially concerning my blindness." His tail flicked back and forth lazily while he kept his head even although he did stretch forward his shoulders. Keeping his head even was something he had struggled with in the start, well it was more of a 'now knowing where the ground was' that he had suffered from and still slightly did. He spent a lot of time stumbling around. "Everyone says that they'll struggle if they loose their sight. It is of course a struggle but it teaches you to appreciate life, appreciate being alive and it strengthens your other senses. For me the blindness isn't the big struggle but rather the illness that caused it. That is why I am so under-muscled. But I assure you that you would do fine even if you lost your sight."
"I guess." Deerblossom meowed with a shrug. "You would know best. I don't know how it is to be blind." The tom flicked his tail. He kept his glance on his friend. His tail tip kept twitching as he waited for Eaglesoul to respond, not knowing what else to say. He flicked an ear.

Click my dragons!
Old February 22nd, 2020, 09:09 AM
dont try to wake me

@Fae @Arie

Elderpaw chuckles at the thought of just standing right where she was and wordlessly observing the tom. "Of course not," she mrrows. "I'm going to sit down right here!" Without waiting for an invitation or a go-ahead, the apprentice plants her behind right there. Just then, she looks over her shoulder in time to spot Eaglesoul stooping over a little bit further away to say hello to them. The molly cracks a grin. "Use your ears, not your feelers!"
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 11:50 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

His paw did loon pretty crooked, slightly swollen and by the looks on his face the tom looked very bothered. “You’ll be fine” he instructed gently reached with a paw to gently run it up the length of his foreleg. He couldn’t feel much through the course fur. “Runningpaw- come here” the medicine cat demanded scooting back to offer her some space. “Lay down and extend that leg out so I can feel it” if there was some sort of broken bone in the toms arm then there should be an abnormality to it right?

He jerked up at Mistyferns words glancing over his shoulder to examine the newcomer with disinterest “yeah yeah” he nodded in response popping back up onto his paws and crossing the den towards the back wall pulling a hefty clump of moss free from the stone. Grabbing it up with his teeth he padded to the small puddle and gently craned his neck to dip it in a few times. Now soaked he padded back over to the tom who seemed to be hallucinating and set it by his paws. “Just.. settle down will ya?? And drink. Don’t get up for nothin unless I tell you to” he ordered with a stern tone

@CheetahPelt @Moon Lily @Xeno

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 22nd, 2020, 12:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

It was quiet. Too quiet in fact. The snow observing.. taking all the sound from right under their paws and replacing it with eerie silence. Likewise the open moor seemed to hold its breath, waiting on something to happen. The birds even then were reluctant to sing- fearful of the answer they’d revive in return. It was a strange morning, one much warmer then the usual leaf-bare freeze that often settled on the ground. The snow was grippy and stuck together much better instead of a sheet of ice covering the spotless blanket of white. It felt warm and welcoming, to him at least. He padded alongside the older medicine cat in silence. He had nothing to say and would rather fiddle in his own thoughts for now.

What if those star cats aren’t actually there? What If these medicine cats have been fooling us for years? His tail gently waved back and fourth anxiously. The thoughts kept him up late.. pondering the idea that maybe even Misty would see something he didn’t. They would talk to him! Maybe just not me. He felt his lips curl anxiously at the thought and that childish fear wash over him like a wave. ”do you think they’re actually real” he broke the silence, his voice coming estranged to him from the normal hum of footsteps. ”I mean.. what if this stupid star puddle is just.. “ he paused not caring to continue. The moment of weakness fleeting. He didn’t want Mistyfern seeing into his head like he feared so often he did.. it was like he knew? Even if they spent little time together. It was eerie in a sense he couldn’t quite explain.

@Xeno

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 22nd, 2020 at 12:31 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 12:41 PM
love bird.

echopaw spotted elderpaw and smiled, she got up and trotted away from the ill gingerrain and sad leopardflare. She sat down next to elderpaw with a sigh, "the flee brain ate mistletoe." she huffed before sitting up, "oh and i'm getting a new mentor!" she cheered up with a purr, "and I understand now that I'm and apprentice and should not be falling in "love~" with warriors." she rolled her eyes with a smile @implimm
Old February 22nd, 2020, 01:15 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Gingerrain watched Echopaw go. He wasn't ready to die what were Echopaw a true friend and love, Nightheart his friend since apprenticeship,Mistyfern the best medicine cat, and Leopardflare that damn snake that tricked him into eating that damn plant! Going to do after his death? Never mind that Gingerrain looked at Mistyfern "No that is not true," pointing his tail at that snake Leopardflare "he tricked me into eating that damn plant!" he snarled pissed. @Xeno @Kitty Mama @amber'light

Come Dance as the City Burns
Closed Thread