Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Dark
Today 04:14 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:09 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:08 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by Myling
Today 04:07 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 03:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2021, 07:21 PM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Burrface was quiet, listening to Larkstripe's tender monologue. She hummed low in her throat to express her agreement. Tilting her head back to look up at the evening sky, she spoke, "We can sometimes forget that when a cat dies, we can still honor them in our hearts. I rarely hear tales of the legendary warriors who preceded us; only cautionary tales of the evil cats who attempted to tear Riverclan apart. It's bad practice, dont you think? We do those black-hearted a favor, using their name to spread fear and hate amongst ourselves. In that way, they live on, and our beloveds who passed away..." She stopped. Her green eyes glimmered with emotion.

Part of what upset her so deeply was how she saw herself in Sorreltail- she could see the resolution of her life. To be forgotten, cast away into the past, only remembered privately in the mind of one or two who's heart she touched. It was a lonely, uncelebratory end.

"Only the worst warriors seem to be remembered." Burrface meowed, her voice trembling.

- @ghostwriter
Old January 12th, 2021, 07:36 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@dinosaur

A distinctive fire grew in Larkstripe's chest as the she-cat spoke. Was she aware of the Dark Forest? Or the fact that she was sharing this sentiment to one of StarClan's appointed spies? Larkstripe's features hardened at the memory of seeing Pikefang berate and abuse apprentices in the Dark Forest while Reedstep and Sorreltail only lived on through himself and Sparkfrost.
"You are absolutely right...perhaps more right than you even realize." Larkstripe admitted slowly, taking a deep, measured breath, "Good and evil are legacies, and we must be very choosy which legacies we allow to continue. Not to worry though...StarClan bolsters the honorable." he concluded, with a short nod of determination.
Was Burrface spiritually inclined? She had spoken of Reedstep...he was hesitant to give away his role in the balance of the afterlife and the present, but this she-cat at the very least seemed to understand the imperative gravity of legacies.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 12th, 2021, 07:51 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Burrface was startled at the authority that Larkstripe spoke with. The wisened molly searched his eyes with hers, trying to decipher what he was implying. At first, she felt a flash of irritation; he could be interpreted as being cocky, trying to tell a cat a couple years his senior of spirituality and belief. But Burrface took a moment to think- he had been nothing but respectful, and his words held a weight beyond just himself. In that moment, she was suddenly overcome with feeling, her fur bristling along her spine without warning.

She could have sworn she saw the glimmer and glint of a etherial outline of a cat beside him. The shape wobbled, like the horizon on a sweltering summer day. It seemed intangible, like a whisp of smoke or steam. Though this vision was gone in an instant; perhaps just her imagination, Burrface's heart had been won. She stood, eyes wide. "Larkstripe... how can you speak this way? These words of yours... You are beyond a 25-moon cat. Where have you been? What have you seen?

- @ghostwriter

Last edited by dinosaur; January 15th, 2021 at 11:53 AM.
Old January 13th, 2021, 02:57 PM
eternally tired

[Patrols are due by January 29, 2021!]
[Please also remember your cat can only hold 5 herbs at a time!]

Sparrowskip walked out of his den.. tired. Snakepaw wasn’t around, and he needed herbs. So he might as well assign some patrols to get some! It would take some work to get them by his self so the help would be really appreciated! He walked to the clearing and tried to do as loud as a voice he could, although it would never be as good as Sootstar’s or Lionstorms.
“Hey uh, Everyone! We seem to be running out of herbs, and since Snakepaw isn’t around I’ll need some help gathering them!”

“Sassafrasfire![ @implimm ] I want you to take Beanpaw [ @elysian ] and look for Cobwebs and Mushrooms! Cobwebs are usually between close trees, under rocks, or wrapped around branches close to the ground. Just make sure to watch out for the spiders! Mushrooms can be found on the bottoms of trees or in clusters! Its getting dark so make sure they don’t glow! If they do, they’re probably poisonous.”

“Burrface! [ @dinosaur ] I want you to take Fluffymoth [ @chaton ] and look for poppy seeds!” He noticed a few little poppy right next to him. Not old enough to bear seeds but still good enough for visual representation. “These are what young poppies look like.” He looked to his side and pointed at them. “Try and find bigger ones and shake them to get the seeds out.”

“Alright, that’s all. Make sure to report to me in my den when you are finished!”

[Please make sure to post in the RiverClan med den AND in RiverClan herb storage once you are done! <33]
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; January 22nd, 2021 at 10:39 PM.
Old January 13th, 2021, 05:57 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Frankly, Blizzardsky figured he could sugar coat it far better than when she heard it from someone else so he told her,” Well, as a kit I was quite obnoxious, always trying to sneak out of camp, playing to rough and accidentally hurting other kits, and yeah, it got bad enough that Lionstorm threatened to exile me at one point, and held be back as a kit until I was seven moons old.” he meowed,” I’m not like that anymore, but no one seems to see that I’ve changed.” he sadly added
Heronflight didn't undeestand why that was so bad. Every kit was loud and obnoxious. He shouldn't let that get to him. "Once and a while we get a kit like that. You weren't the first and definitely won't be the last. Plus I'm new here, so I won't judge.", she meowed with a friendly smile. She was such a sweet cat thats all. She didn't mean really anything by it.

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old January 13th, 2021, 06:24 PM

Bugpaw padded out of the warriors den. He knew he wasn't allowed to go in there really, but he just had to put a beetle in one of their nests. It was so much fun to mess with cats. The young tom wandered farther away from the den, so no one suspected that it was him. Bugpaw sat down and waited for a warrior to come screaming taht there was a bug in their nest.

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old January 13th, 2021, 06:58 PM
ON HIATUS

Gentlefoot came tearing out of the warriors den, mad as a hornet. She glared at the staring cats. "Alright, I want answers! WHO just put a BEETLE in my NEST. That was RUDE."

@Funtime Foxy
Old January 13th, 2021, 07:00 PM

Bugpaw heard the cat come running and he couldn't stop himself from laughing. He was on his back laughing up a storm. It was pretty obvious that it was him. The apprentice didn't say it was him. He was so busy laughing. Bugpaw couldn't believe how funny it was.

[ @Moon Kit; ]

Old January 13th, 2021, 07:01 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Twilight stalked the camp. She didnt belong to a clan, but preffered being alone. She listened to the meeting intently, and no one had noticed she was there yet, and she inended to keep it that way. She hid among the underbrush, her black with tiny white splotches smeared with mud in attempt to hide herself better. She hoped no one would find her.
Old January 13th, 2021, 07:07 PM
ON HIATUS

Gentlefoot marched up to the obnoxious apprentice. "Now, you listen here," she snapped, "You STOP laughing RIGHT now and APOLOGIZE. You're going to give Riverclan a bad reputation if you carry on like this."

@Funtime Foxy

Last edited by Moon Kit; January 13th, 2021 at 09:38 PM.
Closed Thread