Today 02:34 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 3rd, 2021, 04:17 PM

My Mood: Thinking
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

It seemed that the tabby warrior was right about the transition, if Koiripple's hiss of pain and rapidly blinking eyes were any sort of indicator, but the calico managed to put the bounce back in her step a few seconds afterward, her eyes now wide open in defiance to her half-asleep mind. She could feel herself waking up more with every step and soon she was prancing springily after Firesweep, matching his speed in a few bouncy strides.

"I hear ya, trust me I do, but I went off the charts a while ago and I've only just come back, so I figured I should make up for lost time with more work. Besides, it's best to keep busy anyways....well I suppose it's best. Ain't the best for my sleep schedule though, that's the main downside."

__ @jimothy

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.
Old January 3rd, 2021, 04:35 PM

My Mood: Happy

Thriftleap imatiently paced the clearing, unsure why. (OPEN for any interactions w/ him!)

~~~
Asterthorn sat alone in the dark part of camp eating a mouse (Open for a shy, calm, tomcat to aproach him)
~~~

Rowankit was jumping around outside the nursery chasing a leaf. He was a bit lonely and bored, but he didn't care. (Open for a kit to paly with him)
Old January 3rd, 2021, 07:33 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Ok. She was blind, theory tested. But Eelpaw was unable to prevent their head from reaching the ground as they smacked their forehead against the ground a few times before rubbing it with a paw. It was exhausting being smart and logical and they so wished they could just go back to not being the teacher and being the paw instead. That was very much simpler, and they very much liked that over what it was that they were doing right now. But at least their theory had been partly correct and running their paw over the different fish they gestured to one of them.

"This one is a trout because its colour is slightly more silverish, and it's a lot wider than the pike. And then there is the pike which is really long and its got a more yellow tint and its bigger and that means you need to be careful when catching it. I heard stories of pikes swallowing a cat whole!"
Were they making that up a bit? Just a tiny bit but they were technically right... something bigger than that could eat you and Eelpaw surely did not want either of them to get eaten.
There was a sound of something going against… Something. She didn’t quite know what, though it wasn’t very loud and a bit curiously Primrosepaw tilted her head with a questioning expression. What was Eel doing? Her tail taped the ground when she didn’t get an answer, though that was quickly forgotten when how-to-recognize-these-fishes started. A paw reached out and she started to tap the pike, but frowned when they said it was supposed to be- uh.. Wide… Big- but wasn’t. So she tried the other one, who felt enormous! It was amusing to poke them though, so giggling she continued until her attention was caught by the other fish who apparently was called a… Ike? Wike? “..w..eewl..” She named it eel. Pike-something was to complicated so she named it eel – whatever that meant, aside from being a name. And- eel-fishes swallowed cats? Wasn’t that like- being eaten- Primrosepaw gasped and quickly withdrew the paw that was taping it, intending to scowl at the fish. The drinking liquid had already tried to eat her once, she wouldn’t let the Ike-something do so too!
Old January 3rd, 2021, 07:35 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotusheart smiled sadly at him. She missed Brightsplash and feared that the same might happen to Wolfpaw. In fact, she believes it already has.
"I... Think Wolfpaw is missing too. So now I just have Badgerpaw, who shares my pain of missing him. Am I a bad mentor? I-is that why they all want to leave me. Is that why I'm alone!?" Lotusheart had begun sobbing, her massive floofy chest rising and falling sharply with her intakes of breath. She curled her tail around herself as she turned to Gingerfrost. Then she remembered Lionstorm. He had yelled at her for feeling sad and refusing to solve her problems. She was probably annoying Gingerfrost right now!
"I-I'm sorry. It's stupid of me to cry." she whispered.
Gingerfrost wasn’t sure what to do when Lotusheart started sobbing - he had never been good with such things, let alone when it came from another. The tom took a quick glance to the side in the hopes that maybe Flyfur (or honestly anyone he could approach) was there, but no. His attention was turned to Lotusheart again however when she spoke once more “it’s alright to cry..” he mumbled, a bit unsure, and cleared his throat “it’s not your fault they disappeared, and seen that you keep getting new apprentices you can’t be a bad mentor either” he paused, not sure what to say next, though the moment to see how the other warrior would take that. Hopefully she’d understand.
Old January 3rd, 2021, 08:25 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
There was a sound of something going against… Something. She didn’t quite know what, though it wasn’t very loud and a bit curiously Primrosepaw tilted her head with a questioning expression. What was Eel doing? Her tail taped the ground when she didn’t get an answer, though that was quickly forgotten when how-to-recognize-these-fishes started. A paw reached out and she started to tap the pike, but frowned when they said it was supposed to be- uh.. Wide… Big- but wasn’t. So she tried the other one, who felt enormous! It was amusing to poke them though, so giggling she continued until her attention was caught by the other fish who apparently was called a… Ike? Wike? “..w..eewl..” She named it eel. Pike-something was to complicated so she named it eel – whatever that meant, aside from being a name. And- eel-fishes swallowed cats? Wasn’t that like- being eaten- Primrosepaw gasped and quickly withdrew the paw that was taping it, intending to scowl at the fish. The drinking liquid had already tried to eat her once, she wouldn’t let the Ike-something do so too!
This cat's thinking process... confused them. Eelpaw usually always had logic to go off of but this interaction? it made them use all their brainpower and they did not exactly like that. They needed to preserve anything for like the rest of the day right but when Primrosepaw suddenly named the pike, or at least they were quite certain it was the pike, named it Eel they couldn't help but frown. They were not a pike! they were an Eel! Something that was a lot more beautiful and faster swimming than a pike and it was a lot prettier too - all according to Eelpaw of course, who was determined to protect their name sake. "No. Its a pike. P. I. K. E. Not an Eel. I am, an Eel. E. E. L." Hopefully that should help with how they spelled things out. If it didn't? Eelpaw didn't know what would work when it came to trying to work out how Primrosepaw's brain functioned. When she did hastily withdraw though, Eel looked down at the cat and then at the pike and then proceeded to laugh. "No! It won't eat YOU, because YOU eat IT. It's quite tasty actually." WIth that Eelpaw broke the soft skin of the fish and took a bite out of it. And chewed. And swallowed. They didn't exactly like pike but you couldn't be picky.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old January 3rd, 2021, 11:06 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Heronflight was up bright and early, wanting to get a head start on some hunting. She hadn't been here for very long, but already wanted to be as active as possible. She was now dedicating her time on her clan rather than her personal life. Sure she would make friends here and there, but her clan came first. The black and white molly sat down and brushed through her fur with her tongue.

[ @Zesty Mango; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 4th, 2021, 01:55 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Gingerfrost wasn’t sure what to do when Lotusheart started sobbing - he had never been good with such things, let alone when it came from another. The tom took a quick glance to the side in the hopes that maybe Flyfur (or honestly anyone he could approach) was there, but no. His attention was turned to Lotusheart again however when she spoke once more “it’s alright to cry..” he mumbled, a bit unsure, and cleared his throat “it’s not your fault they disappeared, and seen that you keep getting new apprentices you can’t be a bad mentor either” he paused, not sure what to say next, though the moment to see how the other warrior would take that. Hopefully she’d understand.
Lotusheart felt a feeling of guilt. She'd made it so awkward! She wondered why her friend was even talking to her since she clearly made him uncomfortable with her sobbing! Memories of her argument with Lionstorm returned. Was she really annoying cats with her problems? She appreciated the fact that Gingerfrost had made an effort and his words did make sense
She had Badgerpaw to think of.
"Thanks. I-I'll try my best with my apprentices!" she mewed, trying to sound confident.
Old January 4th, 2021, 09:50 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!

// @Rowan2021

Hauntpaw was hunched down in the center of the clearing, watching blankly as a throng of cats gathered to speak with one another from around her. While it was true she didn't exactly enjoy the other cats' neighborly company, she was feeling much too lazy to get up and move elsewhere, and so decidedly she remained hunkered down -- it was her natural stance at this point.

Her orange eyes lowered to meet with those of the little tom-kit scurrying around her. Well, looked like someone was excited about something. Ushering a faint smile, Hauntpaw greeted the kit with a quiet "Hi." The apprentice curled her tail tightly around the collection of bones at her feet, just to make sure they were safe. This kit seemed decently friendly, but it was better safe than sorry.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; January 4th, 2021 at 09:51 AM.
Old January 4th, 2021, 11:44 AM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptx View Post
// @Rowan2021

Hauntpaw was hunched down in the center of the clearing, watching blankly as a throng of cats gathered to speak with one another from around her. While it was true she didn't exactly enjoy the other cats' neighborly company, she was feeling much too lazy to get up and move elsewhere, and so decidedly she remained hunkered down -- it was her natural stance at this point.

Her orange eyes lowered to meet with those of the little tom-kit scurrying around her. Well, looked like someone was excited about something. Ushering a faint smile, Hauntpaw greeted the kit with a quiet "Hi." The apprentice curled her tail tightly around the collection of bones at her feet, just to make sure they were safe. This kit seemed decently friendly, but it was better safe than sorry.
"Hi!" Rowankit mewed with a bounce of joy. "Want to play catch the falling leaves with me?" He asked excitedly.
Old January 4th, 2021, 11:57 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan2021 View Post

"Hi!" Rowankit mewed with a bounce of joy. "Want to play catch the falling leaves with me?" He asked excitedly.
Hauntpaw flicked an ear, eyes rounding. "Oh! U-uhm.... Uh -- I mean... Y-yeah, sure! W-would it be alright if I kept m-my sister nearby, though, uh...?"" Hhhh -- this sucked. Hauntpaw sucked. She sucked at socializing especially.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Closed Thread