Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:25 AM
a curse as sweet as...
by ophelia
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:14 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 12:08 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 12:06 AM
The Thrush Is About To...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2020, 05:42 PM
Probable Procrastinator

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Frostpaw whirled back to the present. "No! I don't wanna fight!" She clamped her jaws at the outburst. "I-I mean.. sure!" A fake smile plastered itself across her face.
Spottyfly could definitely see something off in this case.

Spottyfly disguised his concern with an amused smile, "That's... a pretty terrible lie Frostpaw. Why don't you want to fight? Is it because... the recent battle scared you?"
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by \\/\/ View Post
Spottyfly could definitely see something off in this case.

Spottyfly disguised his concern with an amused smile, "That's... a pretty terrible lie Frostpaw. Why don't you want to fight? Is it because... the recent battle scared you?"
Frostpaw deflated, slumping. "I-I hate fighting! It's always scared me, the smell of blood, harming another cat, all of it. I just don't understand!" She turned to Spottyfly. "How do you help your clan, by harming another? I-I wanted to ask Duskstar, she's always been a cat I looked up to. B-but I don't know how!"
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:13 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

@hxneysuckle

A tall figure appeared in the entrance, his features nearly unrecognizable through scraggly fur and dried mud. Still- a bit of white and yellow-orange peeked through, and though it had lost some of it's Thunderclan underlay, his scent was still his own.

Sunsnow padded the rest of the way in, cheeks gaunt and ribs slightly showing. He narrowed his eyes at the 'leader.'

"Miss me, Duskstar?"

He had half a mind to call her by her warrior name, but he thought better of it. After all, he had been missing for over a moon and didn't want to be kicked out.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; April 17th, 2020 at 06:13 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:25 PM
Probable Procrastinator

Quote:
Frostpaw deflated, slumping. "I-I hate fighting! It's always scared me, the smell of blood, harming another cat, all of it. I just don't understand!" She turned to Spottyfly. "How do you help your clan, by harming another? I-I wanted to ask Duskstar, she's always been a cat I looked up to. B-but I don't know how!"
"W-well... if we didn't protect our borders, then other clans, and other cats in general could steal our prey. Thunderclan would go hungry, because too many cats would be hunting in the forest. Besides, most fights don't end in casualties. Only the big ones. Border skirmishes don't do much a medicine cat can't handle."
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:32 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
"W-well... if we didn't protect our borders, then other clans, and other cats in general could steal our prey. Thunderclan would go hungry, because too many cats would be hunting in the forest. Besides, most fights don't end in casualties. Only the big ones. Border skirmishes don't do much a medicine cat can't handle."
Frostpaw looked away. "I-I don't wanna fight. I c-can't fight."
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:40 PM
Probable Procrastinator

Quote:
Frostpaw looked away. "I-I don't wanna fight. I c-can't fight."
Spottyfly thought for a long moment. "Well think of it this way. Your aversion to fighting makes you a good warrior, because you'll always fight to protect someone and when it truly matters, not because of hate or revenge or to find an excuse to fight."
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:42 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Spottyfly thought for a long moment. "Well think of it this way. Your aversion to fighting makes you a good warrior, because you'll always fight to protect someone and when it truly matters, not because of hate or revenge or to find an excuse to fight."
"B-but that's-" Frostpaw fought back the wail rising in her throat. "I just can't fight! I-I can't.."
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Probable Procrastinator

Quote:
"B-but that's-" Frostpaw fought back the wail rising in her throat. "I just can't fight! I-I can't.."
"Hey! It's alright! It's okay. You know what? Let's do some hunting, and you can show me what you've learned, and we can do battle training some other time. Anyway, if all else fails, you could try becoming a medicine cat."
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
"Hey! It's alright! It's okay. You know what? Let's do some hunting, and you can show me what you've learned, and we can do battle training some other time. Anyway, if all else fails, you could try becoming a medicine cat."
Frostpaw stood up, grateful for Spottyfly's support. "I don't think Lionwhisker would appreciate that... But, yeah! Let's go hunt!"
Old April 17th, 2020, 11:10 PM
milk and honey

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ this is my first time rping in a med den on this forum ! please tell me if i missed anything or if i have to fill out any forms. if so, i'll delete this post and submit the proper information !! thank you !! ]

Robinflight was one of the lucky cats during the battle. Though Cunningeye was as fierce as a fox, and at one point another cat had knocked the ThunderClan tom to the ground with thin, sharp slashes to his face, he was still able to move about relatively normally. Besides the exhaustion of battle, he had a long, semi-deep cut along his back, as well as a myriad of smaller cuts on his face and muzzle. His back stung like an adder when he walked, keeping him very aware of his condition.

Still, there were cats in much worse shape, so the tortoiseshell tom didn't mind waiting. In fact, he only now padded up to the den, having washed most of the blood from his fur and eaten a quick bite of fresh-kill.

frequently inactive due to adhd, pls vm me if i forgot abt something

Last edited by hal; April 20th, 2020 at 10:12 AM.
Closed Thread