by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:39 PM
Dreamingbloom adoption
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:38 PM

Old March 6th, 2024, 06:58 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

→Dawnshadow←
|She/her | 20 moons | Bisexual | Warrior | Thunderclan |
a white she-cat with ginger and black markings light purplish left eye and light orange right eye

Tags; @Honey Bee [Bittersweet <3]

Dawnshadow laughed as she had her sister pinned. "You admitted defeat haha!" she jumped off and puffed out her chest. "I know no need to applauded I'm the best warrior there is!" she gently nudged her sister in a mocking victory.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old March 6th, 2024, 04:30 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
→Dawnshadow←
a white she-cat with ginger and black markings light purplish left eye and light orange right eye

Dawnshadow laughed as she had her sister pinned. "You admitted defeat haha!" she jumped off and puffed out her chest. "I know no need to applauded I'm the best warrior there is!" she gently nudged her sister in a mocking victory.
Bittersweet walked into the clearing with an obviously fake limp pretending that she was gravely injured “ I never should’ve messed with that terrifying ThunderClan Warrior.” She shouldered her sister pretending to be in agony.

My Bios
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82580

Badger’s Family Tree
https://www.familyecho.com/
Chill’s Family Tree
https://www.familyecho.com/
Old March 6th, 2024, 05:33 PM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

→Dawnshadow←

She laughed noticing her sisters fake limp. "Haha the most strongest on ever!"

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old March 6th, 2024, 10:50 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

11 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

@Rani @Estelle @Desert Rain Frog

___

DaylightPaw tilted her head.

'Don't worry, SpiderThroat wont eat you.. I don't think he will anyways.. Anyways. I might go off by myself for a bit, if that's alright? I won't go too far, of course. And I'll yell if I need you.'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old March 7th, 2024, 03:14 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

OOooops! Scared the babies! With a pleasant and fond grin the tripod leaned down to talk to the wobbly apprentice "Aww Poppypaw not like that! Dont worry. Big ol' Spider-dude will eat you like this!" And at that with exaggerated "Omnomnomnom!" noises they mocked ate against the little molly's pelt, an action that'd only really tickle her slightly and was more playful then anything.

Once they got the apprentice happy and hopefully laughing they'd stop, pulling away to say "Theres no issue if you dont know how to hunt kiddos! Im here to help! Iiiiiiin the meantime while Im explaining Daylightpaw why dont you head off to do some solo work. Stay within hearing!"

Waving to the senior apprentice as she wandered off Poppypaw and Silverpaw were ushered together to be given the rundown.
"Well I dunno if I have time to teach a proper stalk and stuff buuuuuuut with a little bit of smart-ness theres a way we can cheat! Hunting made simple with some secret tools and help!"

The two apprentices were shown the area and tools to the 'plan'. "Sooo dont eat the berries but were gonna use them as bait! Once you've rolled in some mud and leaves and hide in that bush no prey will be able to tell youre there at all! Ill scatter the berries in front of the bushes and hide across from that in the other bush. Then after the prey gathers to eat I'll jump out and chase them right to you!

Its like catching a flying mossball, just grab what you can with your paws and jaws and bite their neck hard to kill them! If we're lucky a lotta prey gathers so you can keep grabbing killing and dropping them until they're dead and caught or have run!

Lets go!"

Hopefully there wouldnt be any questions, it was pretty self explanatory so in between answering (or not) the apprentices were ushered to camouflage themselves and hide in the bush while Mudhound gathered all the berries they could and scattered them in the open space in front of it.

"Ok everyone, stay quiet and still and dont go grabbing them until I charge!"
A simple hunting method that was pretty idiot proof but wouldnt net a huge amount, but would work for untrained apprentices. The hornet would offer an actual lesson after the patrol was done so they could have actual knowledge, though this was still kinda a lesson.

@Estelle @Desert Rain Frog @Ladiebugg

Last edited by Rani; March 7th, 2024 at 03:14 AM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 07:14 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

SilverPaw Rolled In The Mud.Good Bye White Fur! He Chuckled Before Crawling Into The Bush. @Rani @Estelle @Ladiebugg
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old March 7th, 2024, 07:27 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Dilute tortoiseshell she-cat with amber and blue heterochromia
She/Her

Purrks:
Silver Tongue - Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn turned to Moonfeather and watched as the silver coated she cat began to ramble. Mapledawn always enjoyed listening to Moonfeather talk. It helped pass the time and Moonfeather always had something interesting to tell. Suddenly, in the middle of Moonfeather's long speech, Mapledawn heard something that she hoped never to hear.

"Wait, Moonfeather. You met a ShadowClan cat on our territory and didn't tell anyone?" She narrowed her eyes, glaring daggers into the other cat. "Before you say anything, you know nobody, and I mean nobody other than ThunderClan cats are allowed on ThunderClan territory. Or have you forgotten? I understand that you're my friend and all, but you have to follow rules. Or Bumblestar isn't going to let that pass. Who was it? Who was the ShadowClan cat?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Moonfeather
Long furred, silver coated with dark grey and black freckles on her back. Yellow and blue heterochromia
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Moonfeather paused. There was no going back now. The truth had slipped out, and there was no way out of it, especially with Mapledawn there wasn't. She was the best at reading faces and figuring out if one was lying. Moonfeather could not lie her way out of this one.

"Well, uh-" She started. "I don't really... Remember.. Who it was. I think I've seen that cat during Gatherings before, but I don't recall having a conversation with them. They didn't stay for too long, I promise. I wouldn't lie to you, Mapledawn, even if I had the chance to."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; March 7th, 2024 at 07:27 AM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 07:24 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Once they were finally out of camp Lightningpaw relaxed her shoulders and actually took time to think about what she wanted to do. There was only one thing that would come to the young apprentice's mind. A part of her didn't want to do it, another louder part told her to say it. "Battle training." She said simply. There wasn't going to be another cat to catch her off guard like that ever again and she was going to make sure any cat she fought hurt.. Hurt a lot.

@BEAR.
[ if u ever more than a couple days again pls smack me im v forgetful ]

"We'll start simple, and if you feel like trying something more advanced we can move onto that." Wolfpaw took a step away from her, so that when he demonstrated she could see a little easier. "You have your basics: things like the front paw blow," he raised his paw and brought it downward, claws sheathed. "You wanna smack 'em in the head hard to stun them. Some cats do it without claws, but if you use your claws you can rip them downward to cause extra damage. It's similar to the frontal strike move, but this way you're fluid - a two-in-one attack." Assuming his paw landed on some invisible cat's head, he jerked it downward to emulate raking it down his enemy's face. "You wanna try?"

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 8th, 2024, 09:07 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by tally View Post

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] • [Open]
The sentiment of not wanting to rely on anyone for training was one that Redhawk could understand - and shared. She couldn't even recall the warrior who had been assigned to mentor her, all she remembered was those who had stepped up to help her and those she had sought out on her own - usually at the heels of her sister. "T-That's a good way t-to go about it," the warrior agreed quietly, looking at Wolfpaw with a smile. It warmed her heart to see apprentices like him - dedicated, loyal, willing to put in the hard work. Bumblestar had raised him well, no doubt.

"You've got a bright f-future ahead of you, Wolfpaw. I w-would expect nothing less." At that she gave him a good-natured nod and a grin, tail swaying beneath her from where she remained perched on her branch. A hornet... It was a good goal to work towards, and with the right amount of hard work and dedication Redhawk was positive he'd become one in no time. "My sister - Gentledoe. SSS-She was a hornet too - before sss-she went... missing." She swallowed a bit and shook her head, still trying to wrap her head around her sister being gone from the Clan.

It did bring about another thought with it. For as long as she could remember, she had been comfortable sitting on the sidelines and letting her sister be the one who stood in the spotlight. She hadn't really engaged in any battles, nor done much to stand out before she had been kidnapped during Thrushstar's ceremony at the Starcave. It had always seemed... well, impossible. But something about hearing the determination in Wolfpaw's voice had her thinking about it... had her inspired.

"I d-do!" she piped up again, circling back around to the tree-hoping comment. "It's m-my favorite t-thing to do!" Clear was the excitement written all over her expression and in her eyes. They glimmered as she glanced towards Wolfpaw, suddenly wanting to show him. "T-Tree hopping, ambushing... I wish we d-did more of it. I can sss-show you if you want!" Oh, maybe this was the start of the apprentices wanting to learn more in-depth tree climbing.

Getting to her paws with her claws still firmly gripping the branches, Redhawk nodded towards a tree that wasn't too far from them. "For t-tree hopping, you want to make ss-sure t-that t-the branch you aim for is at least as big as t-the one you're on. Bigger branches are sss-sturdier." With that she placed one paw, then another, one in front of the other, until she felt her current branch dip a bit. "Once you feel t-the branch you're on dip, you'll want t-to ss-stop and get ready t-to leap." Her green eyes remained focused on the tree ahead of her the entire time. A beat, then another...

Pushing off with powerful hind legs, built up from moons of tree hopping, Redhawk soared through the air. For a moment she felt weightless and pure joy spilled out in her chest. With a wide grin and a tail lashing to keep balance she sank her claws into the branch she had aimed for, scrambling quickly towards the trunk where it was thicker. Turning around she glanced at the tree she had just come from, where Wolfpaw still was. "T-Try it!" she called to him.

She had faith that he would be able to do it - it came naturally as did climbing, it would just take work to perfect. In any case, silently, Red kept her muscles tense incase she would need to leap to catch Wolfpaw should he miss the branch or miscalculate the jump and need her to break his fall.

[ @BEAR. ]
[ for sanity reasons keeping responses Short, if ur cool w it we can roll w/ they did a lil chitchat so its not like wolf actually ignored the top part LOL id feel bad ]

Tree hopping.. Wolfpaw could probably do that. Using her directions, he eyed up the nearby tree and crept forward on his branch. Once he felt it start to dip, his muscles tensed and he pounced.

He misjudged it only a little bit, catching onto the branch closer to the edge than he'd like. He was quick to scramble onto a better grip and pull himself closer to the trunk, the fur along his back bristling slightly. "Did it!" he chirped toward her once he was in a safer spot. "What next?"

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 9th, 2024, 07:45 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Redhawk - ThunderClan Warrior

With her heart beating heavily in her chest, Redhawk would be lying if she said she wasn't a bit nervous. Tree hoping could prove dangerous without the right training, and a fall from here wouldn't be fatal but it wouldn't be fun either. Thankfully Wolfpaw managed just fine, a quick scramble saving him. "G-Good job!" she called from her branch, tail lashing in excitement as her claws dug in to right her balance.

"F-From here it's pretty much t-the same - you can h-hope from branch t-to branch!" Glancing around from where she was perched the trees were close enough together to where it would be doable here. "T-Tree hoping takes a lot of sss-skill, so as long as you practice consistently, you'll be f-fluid at it in no time!" Crossing over to another thick branch, Redhawk stalked out onto the edge of it and waited for it to dip slowly before leaping to another tree.

"One of t-the things you can do from up here is ambush unsuspecting enemies." Settling herself into a semi loaf, she glanced from her branch to Wolfpaw. "From this height, if you m-manage to land on another cat, t-they'll break your fall. M-Most cats won't l-look up when in enemy t-territory." If they were to practice, though, they would need to go lower. "T-Try hoping to branches below you, a-and we can practice jumping t-to the ground!"

Taking a bit of time the reddish-brown warrior calculated the distance between the two trees she had jumped from, leaving her branch to clasp onto one that was a bit lower to the ground, going back and forth between the two trees until she was a bit closer to the ground. From where she turned her head to look up at Wolfpaw, wanting to watch as he made his way down.

[ @BEAR. absolutely cool with it, we can crank out the rest of the training ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |