Last post by Daragca
Today 05:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 28th, 2020, 05:43 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@Phoenix Fire

Larkstripe was cold and frustrated. His thin, slick pelt offered him little protection against the cold leaf-bare wind, and he had returned to camp empty pawed, unable to find any prey. He would try again later, when the sun was higher and the air was a bit warmer, but nonetheless his cold, fruitless hunt had irritated him.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 28th, 2020, 05:53 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Fawnkit sat, shivering, in an isolated spot he found that offered a little bit of shelter from the cold wind. He wasn't just shivering from the cold, though. Even though he had met a few kind cats, he was still convinced that the Clan cats would eat him. Maybe those nice cats he met wouldn't, but what about the others? He flinched every time a cat passed by his spot, afraid they would lunge for him all of sudden. He noticed a cat not too far away that looked irritated. He didn't want to know why, and made a mental note to avoid him. @ghostwriter
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 28th, 2020, 07:03 PM
it is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fire View Post
Fawnkit sat, shivering, in an isolated spot he found that offered a little bit of shelter from the cold wind. He wasn't just shivering from the cold, though. Even though he had met a few kind cats, he was still convinced that the Clan cats would eat him. Maybe those nice cats he met wouldn't, but what about the others? He flinched every time a cat passed by his spot, afraid they would lunge for him all of sudden. He noticed a cat not too far away that looked irritated. He didn't want to know why, and made a mental note to avoid him. @ghostwriter
Larkstripe rose, and stretched, yawning broadly, his long handed tail arched over his back. He was about to make his way to the warrior’s den for some reprieve when he spotted a miserable looking young cat sitting at the edge of camp. The half-Clan warrior’s features immediately softened, and he tilted his elegant head in the kit’s direction.
“Pardon me, young one...” he began, padding over to the kit, one brow raised in question, “Are you alright?”
The lean warrior’s voice was soft and silken, and his enunciation was crisp and precise.

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old December 28th, 2020, 07:22 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Oh no. Ohhh no. This was bad. Very bad. The irritated looking cat was coming towards him. Even worse, a cat was approaching him. He was gonna eat him. He knew it. His short life flashed before his eyes. This was it. This was the end. The cat opened his mouth, and Fawnkit curled and shut his eyes. And the most surprising thing happened. The cat asked if he was okay.

Stunned, Fawnkit opened one eye and looked at the big warrior. He didn't look irritated anymore. He looked kind of... nice. But Fawnkit was still shocked. It took a moment for his voice to start working again. And when it did, he prepared himself to say he was fine. He opened his mouth, had the words on the tip of his tongue, and was ready. But a shaky "Please don't eat me" slipped out instead. He opened his other eye, trembling harder. What if he made the big cat mad? @ghostwriter

I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 28th, 2020, 08:20 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
“Alright, If you think you’re ready... here’s how this’ll work, you’re gonna have to keep those claws sheathed because I’m afraid a strong little warrior like you might shred me to pieces, ‘kay?” Fishspeckle smiled at the kit.
Reedkit beamed at the warrior and nodded at Fishspeckle. He was trembling slightly with excitement, and he watched the warrior closely.

[Forgot to quote, sorry...]
Old December 28th, 2020, 08:34 PM
it is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fire View Post
Oh no. Ohhh no. This was bad. Very bad. The irritated looking cat was coming towards him. Even worse, a cat was approaching him. He was gonna eat him. He knew it. His short life flashed before his eyes. This was it. This was the end. The cat opened his mouth, and Fawnkit curled and shut his eyes. And the most surprising thing happened. The cat asked if he was okay.

Stunned, Fawnkit opened one eye and looked at the big warrior. He didn't look irritated anymore. He looked kind of... nice. But Fawnkit was still shocked. It took a moment for his voice to start working again. And when it did, he prepared himself to say he was fine. He opened his mouth, had the words on the tip of his tongue, and was ready. But a shaky "Please don't eat me" slipped out instead. He opened his other eye, trembling harder. What if he made the big cat mad? @ghostwriter
Larkstripe tilted his head, startled by this response, “Eat you?” He questioned, dumbfounded. The half-Clan warrior knelt so that he was eye level with the kit, “Why in StarClan’s name would I—“ He shuddered, disturbed, “No one around here would dare harm a kit, much less—you’ve nothing to worry about, friend.” He explained, his voice low and measured, sea green eyes wide with concern.

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old December 28th, 2020, 08:42 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Fawnkit got the same reply he kept hearing. But whether it was because it was the third time he'd heard it, or if he finally understood, this answer felt the most comforting. The kit relaxed a little, but kept his guard up. He may not be trembling anymore, and none of the cats around here would eat him, but he was still scared of all the cats around him. There was wayyyy too many of them. But Reedkit, Barkkit, Dayheart, and Sootstar had all been nice. Maybe all the Clan cats were this way?

"O-okay," Fawnkit stammered. He hadn't meant to stutter, but his voice was still kinda not working after his scare. "What's your name?" he asked, proud of himself for not stuttering this time, even though his voice was still quiet. "I'm Fawnkit," he added. @ghostwriter

Old December 28th, 2020, 09:43 PM
it is what it is

@Phoenix Fire

Larkstripe offered a soft smile, the handsome warrior almost immediately feeling the instinctual need to help the young kit.
“Hello, Fawnkit. I’m Larkstripe. It’s awfully cold out—are you hungry? I know eating fish may take some getting used to, but I could probably find you a muskrat or a bird.” He offered, worried that the kit might not be eating enough to sustain himself in the brisk conditions of leaf-bare.

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old December 28th, 2020, 10:37 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Gingerfrost gave a faint nod, with the usual "hm" accompanying it, completely unaware of the molly's thoughts. He eventually just shrugged a bit before speaking "for some reason certain apprentices thought it was a good idea to come ask me for training" he had even offered a follow up to one of them, though if that were to ever be done it likely wouldn't be before the end of leaf-bare at least. "how many apprentices have you trained now?" the sudden question just came to him, he wasn't sure why but it id and didn't hurt to ask, right?

Old December 28th, 2020, 10:40 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Being... Useful? To be fair, Primrosepaw didn't exactly know how to be useful- or even the exact meaning of the word- but that's why it was probably good that Eelpaw would show her! She would learn how to be useful! Her fur fluffed up as she gave a determined nod. Firstly, she would.. Uh- wait, yes, wait! Wait to know what Eelpaw would do. Yes. So she stood there, shacking her head a bit when the fluffyness fluffy left a now cold spot on her shoulders upon it's disappearance.

The tiny calico's head tilted when the question was asked: the difference? The difference between what? It meant something that wasn't the same between two things, right? She sat down, doing nothing aside from contemplating 'the difference'. Sniffing the air, poking the ground, feeling around - until eventually just shacking her head with a questioning look. If there was nothing there was no difference, and if there was something she couldn't tell the difference and therefor there was no difference. Unless there was? Then she wouldn't know, and consider there to be no difference.
But was she being useful now?

Ok. She was blind, theory tested. But Eelpaw was unable to prevent their head from reaching the ground as they smacked their forehead against the ground a few times before rubbing it with a paw. It was exhausting being smart and logical and they so wished they could just go back to not being the teacher and being the paw instead. That was very much simpler, and they very much liked that over what it was that they were doing right now. But at least their theory had been partly correct and running their paw over the different fish they gestured to one of them.

"This one is a trout because its colour is slightly more silverish, and it's a lot wider than the pike. And then there is the pike which is really long and its got a more yellow tint and its bigger and that means you need to be careful when catching it. I heard stories of pikes swallowing a cat whole!"
Were they making that up a bit? Just a tiny bit but they were technically right... something bigger than that could eat you and Eelpaw surely did not want either of them to get eaten.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread