Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by Shrew
Today 02:53 PM
Let's Try Again -...
by korok
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:48 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:42 PM

Old April 24th, 2023, 10:34 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archjay View Post

CLoudpaw followed him to Lionsbeach
~~Bluefang~~

Bluefang looked at Cloudpaw, who was about the same height as him. "So. I assume you know how to hunt?" He asked.
Old April 24th, 2023, 11:55 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Bluefang~~

Bluefang looked at Cloudpaw, who was about the same height as him. "So. I assume you know how to hunt?" He asked.
"Its been.. moons... since i really learned... and it.. was only shadowclan.. prey... but i did.. have to hunt.. for myself.. in the wilds..." Cloudpaw told him. "So.. kinda"
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 24th, 2023, 11:58 AM
error in the code

Quote:

"Its been.. moons... since i really learned... and it.. was only shadowclan.. prey... but i did.. have to hunt.. for myself.. in the wilds..." Cloudpaw told him. "So.. kinda"
~~Bluefang~~

Bluefang nodded. "Ah, I understand. So, you need to learn or need to be reminded how to catch fish?" He asked, smiling. He was happy to help if needed.
Old April 24th, 2023, 12:10 PM
bye wco

Quote:
~~Bluefang~~

Bluefang nodded. "Ah, I understand. So, you need to learn or need to be reminded how to catch fish?" He asked, smiling. He was happy to help if needed.
"ive... never... fished.. in my... life." Cloudpaw said. "I hunt.. land prey.." He said.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old April 24th, 2023, 12:12 PM
error in the code

Quote:

"ive... never... fished.. in my... life." Cloudpaw said. "I hunt.. land prey.." He said.
~~Bluefang~~

Bluefang was wondering why Cloudpaw was taking breaths between words, but he said nothing about it. "Hm. Alright. Do you want to know how to fish? Or do you just want to focus on other prey?"
Old April 24th, 2023, 03:19 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post
LILYCREEK

She accepted Beansprout's invitation with a tired smile. "As long as you won't get tired of me." She said out of reflex, almost by way of challenge. She stood, watching the horizon, feeling the cool spray of the ocean on her toes. She took a deep breath, feeling the salt hit the back of her throat.

She allowed a few seconds of silence between the two of them before looking back at Beansprout. "How are you, my friend?" She hoped she could call Beansprout such. She liked him, thought he was an admirable cat. But maybe Beansprout would not think of her as such.

[ @vellichor ]

Beansprout
RiverClan Warrior

Despite the tiredness he felt deep in his bones, Beansprout let out a rumbling purr that twitched his whiskers. "Of course I won't be tired of you," he reassured, tilting his head ever so slightly. As Lilycreek took a glance at the horizon, Beansprout found himself following her gaze, taking in the beautiful landscape for a long second. He always had admired the way that the ocean met the blue sky, almost blending into one entity. It was lovely to look at.

Then, Lilycreek's words his his ears, and Beansprout had a choice to make. It was apparent, probably, that he wasn't in the best state of mind, but he didn't want to worry the queen too much. So, with a sigh, he spoke. "I'm... tired, mostly," He tried to make the words sound light-hearted, but didn't know how well he had succeeded. "There's just so, so much going on, and I fear that RiverClan is just... falling apart isn't the word, but we're getting close. It feels like there's some problem lurking around every corner, and things only get done once that problem rears its ugly head. And I don't want to have problems always chasing our tails, but I don't know what to do. I don't want to step an any cat's toes, but... Moon above, things have just been so... difficult lately." He let the silence hang in the air, giving Lilycreek a chance to answer if she so wished. With a shake of his head though, he snorted. "But enough about me," he joked. "How are you doing?"

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old April 24th, 2023, 05:44 PM
bye wco

Quote:
~~Bluefang~~

Bluefang was wondering why Cloudpaw was taking breaths between words, but he said nothing about it. "Hm. Alright. Do you want to know how to fish? Or do you just want to focus on other prey?"
(His injuries are visible and known)

"I want.. to learn." Cloudpaw said
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old April 25th, 2023, 08:46 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Doeheart**
@Abyssopelagic @Estelle @littlelove [So you're all aware. Doeheart is not dead, just abducted. But finding her won't be possible Feel free to react or not]

After the meeting, the lilac queen moved numbly. Pike...Snowleap had left camp on his way to the Starcave to forfeit his lives granted to him by Starclan. She wasn't against the decision, it had been Snowleap's decision to make and they made it, seemingly, happily. But she was disappointed in her clanmates' reactions. Disappointed seemed at the same time too strong and too weak of a word to describe it exactly. She had been horrified, mortified, dumbfounded, saddened. She had been forced to see her clan, the clan she loved, in such a new and uncomfortable way. Snowleap was maybe not fit for leadership but they were a good cat, a strong and loyal warrior. Doeheart never for a moment doubted his intentions and dedication, so why was Riverlcan so harsh and unforgiving? But above all of that, she couldn't feel anything anymore, so could she truly be disappointed? None of this was supposed to be happening. She should be happy. Elkkit and Firekit were doing well, she'd fallen in love again and this time with a good, respectable Riverclan cat. Aldermane was good to her, and good to her kits. And best of all, she was carrying Aldermane's kits. What more could Doeheart truly want? There was still that underlying doubt that she deserved more kits. She'd lost so many from her first litter, could she really raise these kits safely, could she get them to their apprenticeship? She didn't know, and that overshadowed everything that had seemingly been going right in her life. And now the letdown from her clan...She wasn't sure she was going to recover...

Doeheart walked numbly over the sands, traveling away from camp. She had needed the time away, alone. She sought comfort in Aldermane and usually found it, but this time she didn't want immediate comfort, she needed a moment to think. Before she knew it, she'd passed the Seastones and was out beyond the clan's territory. She stopped, looking up into the rolling hills beyond the sandy beach, opposite the lapping waves of the ocean now blowing a breeze against her back. She sighed deeply, trying to let her mind fall blank. She 'd been so lost in thought walking out here she'd walked further than she intended and she realized she hadn't gotten anywhere in her emotions, or maybe lack thereof. Nothing made sense and she figured running away wasn't going to bring her any. She sat down, letting her feathered tail trail out behind her, resting lightly over the sand. Her light eyes turned to look over the vast stretch of beach between her and the Riverclan camp. Somebody would likely be missing her by now, whether it was either of her remaining kits, though they'd grown to a point where they really hardly needed her much anymore, or Aldermane. She dreaded returning, she realized heavily, but she couldn't stay here.

She wrestled internally, letting the breeze rustle her lilac fur and the smell of salt wash over her senses. Her mind went blank, mercifully, but she lost track of time. Until the breeze momentarily faltered and a new scent met her nose, Outsider. Panic flooded her but she didn't have time to turn towards the source of the scent before everything went black.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old April 30th, 2023, 05:52 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

[ @Silvershadow13]

A skunk pattern Maine Coon pads along the seashore, stopping every now and then swatting at the sand looking for beautiful stones or shells.
Old April 30th, 2023, 06:36 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBat View Post
[ @Silvershadow13]

A skunk pattern Maine Coon pads along the seashore, stopping every now and then swatting at the sand looking for beautiful stones or shells.
~Silentripple~

Her paws led her away from the camp, down to the beach, feeling the sand, breathing the salting air. Her breathes came in gasps, everything was going wrong, her brother left, the clan was destroying itself from the inside, the dogs, it was making her go mad, crying out to the sky, she broke down.
"Just let me die, I am not needed anymore, just let me go" her tears poured down her face, please...

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -