Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 03:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 23rd, 2020, 05:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Maybe one day Lionstorm would join the ranks of the warriors' den, but it was difficult to want to go in there. Without Fawn's presence, it felt lonelier than being in the icy clearing. He missed that little gay, it was weird.. made Lionstorm wonder what he had done now to deserve the silent treatment. Was resigning really that bad of a choice?

No, he had to try to be optimistic -- maybe Fawn was just.. busy. He wasn't gone, Fawn was just.. not hear right now. But he'd talk to him again soon, hopefully.

Lionstorm was tucked in his little nook when Flyfur arrived in camp, his fur puffed up in an effort to try to keep himself warm from the light but cool breeze that ruffled his fur. Snowfall wasn't far off.

His eyes were closed when the heavy steps of burdened paws garnered his attention, and his eyes snapped open to the smell of blood and water.

Flyfur's voice. Grief. A broken body, soaked in the river and in her own blood. Lionstorm was shocked but didn't show it was he sprang to his paws in a heartbeat, his pelt spiked with wide eyes. "What happened?"

In that moment, he had forgotten his lack of authority - the severity of the situation and concern for his buddies his only focus.

[ @Rainquail ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 23rd, 2020, 05:39 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Flyfur let out a few more hiccups before trying to make herself stop being a gross mess. She didn't dare turn to Lionstorm fully, so she kept her head low in an attempt to hide herself.

"We went- we went on a walk. We had go-gotten as far as the Saltmeadow Marsh. When we were about to come back, a ShafowClanner-ner approached us."
Her paw came up to wipe at her face, body wracked with a new and sudden sob.

"I don't remember what we said, but we tried to tell him to get back to his side.... but he crossed the border and got in our faces, she we tried to remove him more forcibly?"
She stopped, not entirely certain if that had actually happened or if her brain made it up to put more space between it all.
Her voice was steadily getting higher in pitch.

"He attacked us. Or maybe we attacked him, but during the scuffle, he'd had me on the ground. He went to kill me and got Sugar instead."
She squeezed her eyes shut and tried so hard not to tremble like a leaf.
"She ended up in the water. He left before I could react. I didn't want to leave her. It didn't-", she whined, unable to finish her statement and fell into a coughing fit, trying not to hyperventilate and failing.

@BILL.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; December 23rd, 2020 at 05:40 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 09:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Splashleap was quite amused by the annoying fatso, but she had neglected to remember at this moment the swimming race. If he was even telling the truth. She had been a kit then anyway, which was something else she could say about him. She had become a warrior much faster than that butterball. Although the apprentice comment was just nonsensical. She had one, lots of cats had one. I have an apprentice too! It's not like that's anything very special! And if I recall correctly from the meeting where you got that apprentice, the leader said something along the lines of "I'm surprised you're doing so well at being a warrior, don't screw this up"
Blizzardsky flicked his tail,” Everyone remembers I was a troublesome kit, no one can seem to remember I’m a great powerful warrior now, still see me as that overgrown kit...” he snorted,” that’s all

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 23rd, 2020, 10:05 PM
work is never done

Okay, Lionstorm had been expecting.. maybe a predator attack or something. Not ShadowClan, not right now. Not when.. it seemed ShadowClan had their attention elsewhere. But it made sense, to strike when the guard was down.

Nothing could be done for Sugarapple anymore, but Lionstorm reached to wrap himself around Flyfur and tuck her in close. If she allowed him to do this comforting gesture, he'd groom the top of her head to try to calm her down. Get her recollected. "Shush, Flyfur.. it's okay, you're okay." Not AMAZING by any means given the circumstances, but it wasn't her fault. What mattered was she was.. alive, and here. Not everyone had that.

[ @Rainquail ]

Old December 24th, 2020, 02:09 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Gingerfrost wasn't doing much- if he had had anything to do that day it was either delayed or done and now the tom just found himself watching the active clearing, once more being kept from rest. He grunted a bit though eventually noticed a familiar figure- one who hadn't left him ever since she and another somehow convinced him to play mossball with them, and now he couldn't really ignore her, could he? "Lotusheart," the young warrior found himself greeting with a faint nod. It had been a bit since they last spoke, hadn't it?

Lotusheart was very sour, ever since her interaction with Lionstorm. Seeing a familiar ginger face made her mood improve drastically, though. She enjoyed his company veru much. They hadn't talked in a while and she was happy to finally see him.
"Grumpybutt, it's been a while!" she mewed and rubbed her forehead against his shoulder as she settled down next to him.
"How are you doing recently?"
Old December 24th, 2020, 02:12 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Okay, Lionstorm had been expecting.. maybe a predator attack or something. Not ShadowClan, not right now. Not when.. it seemed ShadowClan had their attention elsewhere. But it made sense, to strike when the guard was down.

Nothing could be done for Sugarapple anymore, but Lionstorm reached to wrap himself around Flyfur and tuck her in close. If she allowed him to do this comforting gesture, he'd groom the top of her head to try to calm her down. Get her recollected. "Shush, Flyfur.. it's okay, you're okay." Not AMAZING by any means given the circumstances, but it wasn't her fault. What mattered was she was.. alive, and here. Not everyone had that.

[ @Rainquail ]
Flyfur didn't pull away from Lionstorm, more shocked than anything to receive a comforting gesture at all. It was.... unusual, but nice.
She couldn't remember the last time someone tried to comfort her.
She eventually calmed herself from hiccups to shaky breathing, keeping her eyes squeezed shut. For awhile, for as long as he let her stay, she stayed until she felt ready to ask about the Elephant in the room.
"We should bury her. Did she have anyone else in the Clan? I didn't want to bury her without letting anyone else she was close to.... get a chance to say goodbye."
She realized it wasn't something the Clan did often, with so many cats coming up dead, but Sugarapple.... surely she would recieve some ceremony? If nothing else, her clanmates would come help bury her.
She blinked, a more gruesome question also coming to mind.
"And what does.... this attack mean for the Clan? Which of us should tell Sootstar?"

@BILL.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old December 24th, 2020, 08:04 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"Yet I still outrank you, bucko. Come along." Lionstorm flicked his tail in the direction of camp entrance. "It's training experience, at the very least. If you want to become a warrior you should be more open-minded about your exposures."

[ @Holly Jolly Trouble ]
"Fine," he spat, glaring at Lionstorm. "But I'm only going 'cause I want to be a warrior." The Dark Forest could help with that, for now at least. I'll be leader, soon enough. Just you wait. Soon I'll be the one outranking you, Lionstorm.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 26th, 2020, 07:23 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Reedkit ran out of the nursery, weaving around and looking at the larger cats around him. He was ecstatic to finally explore the camp, and excited to meet others.
Old December 27th, 2020, 02:02 AM
work is never done

Not unlike Firehawk, Lionstorm had practically tucked Flyfur under his noodle legs like a bird warming their eggs. Ideally, she'd feel safe and warm beneath him - calmer while they figured things out.

Sugarapple had a lot of kits throughout her time in the Clan. "She had... Blizzardsky," he settled on the only name that stood out. "She had others but I don't think they're in the Clan anymore. Blizzardsky might be able to bring others along with him too." Hopefully he knew if he had any siblings remaining. Lionstorm sure as hell didn't. "Why don't you collect him? I think he'll take the news better from you." From Lionstorm, he might think it's a joke. Or blame him. Or something as equally stupid. Lionstorm didn't have the patience for that air-head.

"I'll speak to Sootstar." If not for Flyfur, his claws would have shredded into the ground. "I can't say what he'll do, but ShadowClan needs to answer for what they did to you two."

Old December 27th, 2020, 02:07 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Flamebriar sat outside the warriors den wishing that Sedgestorm was around. She didn't see much of him anymore and it made her feel a bit sad. The molly tucked her legs underneath her and she glanced around the camp with her blue eyes. She missed her old home, but she was happy to find a place she didn't have to worry too much in. Perhaps she would never go back to Shadowclan. She liked it a lot here. There was nobody here to talk to about her former clan, but Sedgestorm. Nobody was supposed to know but her, Sedgestorm and Mossygrove.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Closed Thread