by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 22nd, 2020, 04:43 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

"Oki doki." They ate their food in silence. Yikes, this is so awkward. I've got to say something. "So...I'm Mothshade. How's it going?" Wow. That was an idiotic thing to say. @Shadeleaf
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 09:38 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Hey Day heart? Do you know where charred paw I haven't seen him in camp and I know he trust you. Please if you can tell me where he is ,that would be great! ~rainpuddle asked the warrior hoping he knew where is brother was ~

@hope

Last edited by Astraea; December 22nd, 2020 at 09:40 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 10:06 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Frosty Fox~ View Post
Hey Day heart? Do you know where charred paw I haven't seen him in camp and I know he trust you. Please if you can tell me where he is ,that would be great! ~rainpuddle asked the warrior hoping he knew where is brother was ~

@hope
uhhhhh. oh no. oh no oh no oh no. he had to lie already? dayheart didn’t want to!!! he hadn’t meant to kill someone and then cover it up and then lie to get away with it! he was in too deep now, though — he had to come up with something to tell rainsplash. “hm,,,.. you know, that’s actually a pretty good question! i haven’t seen charredpaw in a bit... i hope he’s okay. last time i saw him he was off leaving camp, but i have no clue where he went after that? i wish i had more info for you, but i don't really know much?? hm,,,, have you checked the territory? i know charredpaw liked to chill out there.” was that believable?? dayheart hoped so. did rainsplash have any reason to think he was unbelievable?? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. “let me know if you do find him,,, though! it’s been a while since we hung out.”

Last edited by panchiko; December 22nd, 2020 at 10:07 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 02:24 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
"Oki doki." They ate their food in silence. Yikes, this is so awkward. I've got to say something. "So...I'm Mothshade. How's it going?" Wow. That was an idiotic thing to say. @Shadeleaf
Lotusheart lifted her big yell eyes and smiled awkwardly. Welp, guess it was time for a conversation.
"My name is Lotusheart and it's going.... OK. How about you? How are things for you?" she asked, not wanting to dwell on her argument with Egostorm.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 06:47 AM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

uhhhhh. oh no. oh no oh no oh no. he had to lie already? dayheart didn’t want to!!! he hadn’t meant to kill someone and then cover it up and then lie to get away with it! he was in too deep now, though — he had to come up with something to tell rainsplash. “hm,,,.. you know, that’s actually a pretty good question! i haven’t seen charredpaw in a bit... i hope he’s okay. last time i saw him he was off leaving camp, but i have no clue where he went after that? i wish i had more info for you, but i don't really know much?? hm,,,, have you checked the territory? i know charredpaw liked to chill out there.” was that believable?? dayheart hoped so. did rainsplash have any reason to think he was unbelievable?? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. “let me know if you do find him,,, though! it’s been a while since we hung out.”
Okay! Thanks for letting me know . ill check the territory soon , but if you see him tell him to look for me. Thanks again! ~rainpuddle padded away after he finished talking~

Old December 23rd, 2020, 09:34 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Cricketflight only recently heard about Echopaw coming back to the clan and decided to pay his daughter a visit. Now that he wasn't focusing on his training, perhaps he could spend more time trying to connect with his only kid who didnt seem to leave the Clan.
He approached Echopaw, unaware that Echopaw had been renamed to Copperpaw or that Copperpaw was trans, sat down beside them and gave a tentative grin.
"Hey, Echopaw. Welcome back. I should have said hello sooner. I did miss you."
@[willow]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; December 23rd, 2020 at 09:34 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 11:46 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Shadeleaf
"Sootstar gave me an apprentice...I don't know what he was thinking!" Mothshade never had an apprentice before! At least Twigpaw knew some of the basics, so that was a small blessing. "His name's Twigpaw, and I'll have to teach him fighting techniques I don't know because he's small and I'm huge and blargh."
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 12:25 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
@Shadeleaf
"Sootstar gave me an apprentice...I don't know what he was thinking!" Mothshade never had an apprentice before! At least Twigpaw knew some of the basics, so that was a small blessing. "His name's Twigpaw, and I'll have to teach him fighting techniques I don't know because he's small and I'm huge and blargh."
Lotusheart found herself chuckling and as her muzzle spread into a wide grin. Back when Brightsplash wasn't missing, she'd had the same issue. It was funny to see someone else in the same position.
"First of all, Sootstar has deemed you capable of handling an apprentice. Second of all, I had the same issue with Brightpaw. I know what it's like. And all the previous bad experiences with my size didn't help. But it gets easyer once you get to know your apprentice." she mewed, settling down next to the tom.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 04:43 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Gingerfrost wasn't doing much- if he had had anything to do that day it was either delayed or done and now the tom just found himself watching the active clearing, once more being kept from rest. He grunted a bit though eventually noticed a familiar figure- one who hadn't left him ever since she and another somehow convinced him to play mossball with them, and now he couldn't really ignore her, could he? "Lotusheart," the young warrior found himself greeting with a faint nod. It had been a bit since they last spoke, hadn't it?

Old December 23rd, 2020, 04:56 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Flyfur's paws dragged across the ground, head low, heart heavy, and absolutely freezing as she carried Sugarapple's body back to camp with her. She didn't know what she was going to say. To anyone, but especially not to Sootstar.
She had been on the verge of vomiting since she first set back upon land as the realization of the whole, horrible situation came crashing onto her.
As much as she had wanted to wallow in her grief, this wasn't something to be kept quiet. A ShadowClanner had crossed the border and killed one of their own, everyone had to know to be wary around the border.

It wasn't practical to have brought her back to camp, but she wasn't going to leave her. She deserved to be home one last time. It was the least Flyfur could offer since she couldn't even protect her.
She shivered and stumbled a bit, suddenly unsure if she should bring the body further into camp, but also not wanting to leave her for someone to stumble across.
Lionstorm was in his usual spot in the clearing.
He seemed to hate the Warriors Den, but in this instance, it was a blessing.
She approached him, finally setting Suagrapple down maybe a tail length away from the golden tom.
She opened her mouth to speak, but ended up gaping for a few moments before closing her mouth. She swallowed nervously.
"Lionstorm, I.... I failed Sugarapple. She's dead."
Saying it somehow made it more real and all at once her doubled over, trying to choke back pitiful little sobs and turned her head away from Lionstorm. He shouldn't have to see her be a mess.

@BILL.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Closed Thread