Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Sageflower0714
Today 01:24 PM
Witherpaw Finder (MENTOR!)
by Eidolon
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:17 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Sageflower0714
Today 01:13 PM
James and Featherbreeze
by Angelia
Last post by taillow
Today 01:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2020, 04:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

@hxneysuckle

Ivory was wide-eyed. This camp was huge, the big cat had told her to go into this big hole,” Hello?” She meowed a bit surprised by the size of the huge cat in the den...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 15th, 2020, 04:52 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Dirtfur @TeamRiverRipple ]

She scoffed. "He disobeyed the rules of the Clan, bringing an unknown stranger to us in the hopes that she would be allowed to join. Apprentices, no matter what age, are not to be out of the camp without their mentor-- that is the rules. Besides, hadn't you said that it has been your dream to join a Clan, and not that he convinced you to join one? I do not buy your story. Get out, both of you." Duskstar waved her tail dismissively, distrustful gaze on Shadepaw.

[ @SilentLamb ]
[ Sorry I forgot to reply to this! ]

Duskstar looked up, features concerned as she heard Lionwhisker. "Yes, what is it? Is something wrong?"

[ @vermin ]

Her brow quirked. "You got... lost." Duskstar blinked, tail twitching slowly. "You are to continue training as normal, just-- just don't get lost again. You are dismissed, Sleepypaw" She waved them away with her tail.

[ @kittygirl ]

Duskstar tilted her head to the side as Ashcloud walked in, curiosity in her gaze. "What is it?"

[ @Cecily Herondale @Zesty Mango ]

"Who are you?"
Duskstar's eyes were narrowed as two outsiders walked in, her ears flattening distrustfully. She didn't bother wondering how they had found the camp, and how one of them knew her name. More so, she wondered what they wanted.

star dog.

ameko ♥
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @Dirtfur @TeamRiverRipple ]

She scoffed. "He disobeyed the rules of the Clan, bringing an unknown stranger to us in the hopes that she would be allowed to join. Apprentices, no matter what age, are not to be out of the camp without their mentor-- that is the rules. Besides, hadn't you said that it has been your dream to join a Clan, and not that he convinced you to join one? I do not buy your story. Get out, both of you." Duskstar waved her tail dismissively, distrustful gaze on Shadepaw.

[ @SilentLamb ]
[ Sorry I forgot to reply to this! ]

Duskstar looked up, features concerned as she heard Lionwhisker. "Yes, what is it? Is something wrong?"

[ @vermin ]

Her brow quirked. "You got... lost." Duskstar blinked, tail twitching slowly. "You are to continue training as normal, just-- just don't get lost again. You are dismissed, Sleepypaw" She waved them away with her tail.

[ @kittygirl ]

Duskstar tilted her head to the side as Ashcloud walked in, curiosity in her gaze. "What is it?"

[ @Cecily Herondale @Zesty Mango ]

"Who are you?"
Duskstar's eyes were narrowed as two outsiders walked in, her ears flattening distrustfully. She didn't bother wondering how they had found the camp, and how one of them knew her name. More so, she wondered what they wanted.
Ivory was a bit taken back the the distrust and accusition against her,”I-I- I’m Ivory.” she squeaked panic in her eyes as she shuffled back and forth uncomfortably scared what the big cat would do to her, all she knew was her housefolk grabbed her brother and threw him in a cage and her mother told her to run to the forest, then she ran an fell asleep until a strange cat found her told her to follow her and sent her to see this big cat who didn’t trust her, despite her being a cute little kitty.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:13 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Dirtfur @hxneysuckle

Fade's throat tightened. Why couldn't it be both?! She dipped her head, turning to exit the den. "Thank you for the chance to join your clan, even if I chose to speak out against it and lie. I'm sorry for the trouble." What about Shadepaw? What's going to happen to him?
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:22 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@hxneysuckle
"yes . Duskpaw told me that the reason for her ...injuries was because of a cat in mud attacked her during the friendship games ." he meowed only to fold his ears back. " I think it was shadepaw. She said don't worry about shadepaw to frost...she said they hated each other ...but...I would have never thought he'd do that. Duskstar please, take me seriously . Put the information together and you'll see why .....I think he may be a danger to our clan " Lionwhisker meowed. "ask Frostpaw even , ask duskpaw again. Just to be sure ..." he added . He knew that bugger was bad news right from the start .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 15th, 2020, 06:38 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

I'm Buggy He answered the leader, still rolling the pebble in his paw. Buggy's fur was freshly groomed, so it laid flat on his skinny frame. Miss Duskstar I'd like to join your clan, if that's ok with you
@hxneysuckle
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:46 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud sighed and dropped the snake and its head at her paws, "murkyshadow needs to go through his training again, he thinks that disrespecting prey is ok, and had the nerve to say you didn't care plus and I quote, "she would never demote me." ashcloud scoffed and twitch his tail with annoyance, "to make it more clear, murkyshadow was taunting the kill he made after her brutal beheaded it and when I told him it wasn't right, he said he didn't care and that you didn't care either." he finished and dipped his head, "I think its best if he gets made an apprentice again, but thats just my thoughts on it." Ashcloud stated.

@hxneysuckle

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!

Last edited by kittygirl; April 16th, 2020 at 03:03 PM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 01:57 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Percy cast his mentor a doubtful glance, but stayed quiet. He didn't think he had the stomach to speak another word. Gross, the word pealed around his mind while he eyed the furry little lump. And then, if it wasn't enough that there was now a corpse just sitting in the middle of camp, Duskstar crumpled over unconscious. Somehow, more cats seemed to rush over to help her royal highness than the kit who's neck she snapped. He angled his head and averted his gaze with a hollow sigh. "What a waste." There was a pause.. "Great fertilizer, though! You wouldn't believe what a good week-old corpse will do for a garden. Feeds the soil- makes it nice and rich. There's nothing better!" Suddenly the tom leaped upward and barreled through the crowd.

"Wait a minute! You there! The.. ugly one! Buckbunch, was it? Don't dispose of that corpse just yet! I'd like to put it to some practical use if you don't mind.."

@implimm @Slushie

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; April 16th, 2020 at 01:59 AM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 05:25 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

Shadedpath gave a silent nod in understanding to Ploverspot as he left to pick up food. Yes, She could feel it now, through the apprentices russet fur. Warm as he his with developing muscle from earlier training he felt skinny and that didn't sit right with her. Once Ploverspot had walked off to sniff out the camps prey pile she slowly let herself unwind from Myrtlepaw. She studies him with sharp green eyes. He looked less tense now. More comfortable with the comfort she gave and it made relief wash over her that she hadn't unwittingly spooked him.

She still wanted to know, she was so happy her son had a life outside of her actions. She wanted to know how it could have gone all wrong and what made this apprentice act like any Thunderclan kit that had grown up around the gossip and warnings about her when she was younger. But Ploverspot said not to pry, so she would not. She would stay there to keep Myrtlepaw calm, help them feel safe. Because that's what he needs, she can see it in his stutter, his nervous shuffle. And it makes her want to claw at which ever Shadowclan cat could have done this to him.

Really, what kind of clan was Icestar running?...Ice cold fox-heart.

Ploverspot was back and there was a glint in his eye as he dropped a squirrel at Myrtlepaw's paws. The elder warrior saw the shift in the apprentice again and with narrowed eyed studied his reaction to the food provided. It was one bite and a pained face before the russet furred tom was pressing back into her. She flicked her tail and hummed.

"Has he always had difficulty with meat?" she asked Ploverspot, then turned to Myrtlepaw.

"I need you to explain to me exactly why you made those faces while eating the squirrel." her calculated tune fizzled out slightly then, she cleared her throat to speak again a bit softer. "That is...if that's something you're comfortable explaining. You need more food. Even I can see that."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Ploverspot stared pointedly at Myrtlepaw. "You gotta eat all of it, Myrtle. Its for your own best. As soon as you've got on a proper eating schedule you'll be coming with me out in the territory, but until then we're remaining here and practising eating." At Shadedpath's comment he looked over at her and nodded. "I didn't realise it until recently when I caught him eating some strange berries. I assume he had to be watching the medicine cats when they went out for collection of inventory. That's the only reasonable explanation I could think about. But I think Myrtle should tell you what really happened. Meanwhile I'll take a good nice rest in the sun."
Myrtlepaw sighed. He knew there was no way to avoid the question Shadedpath had asked, especially with Ploverspot going off to take yet another one of his mid day naps. Looking back up to Shaded, his green eyes seemed to fill with sadness.

"Well, I guess it's because of... the berries... like Plover said. My mom, well... my birth mother... she didn't care much for me after I was old enough to walk... There was nobody there to give me food... so I would go out, and see which berries the medicine cats did not pick... and then... I would take those berries that were left..." The young tom paused, there was quite a bit left for him to say, so he'd have to take a moment to catch his breath. "And then... after my parents had... been killed..." Going back on this memory was painful for the apprentice, he had to try his best to hold back some tears. "Well... after that is when I met Plover. He brought me some prey to feed me every day... I tried this prey... but it tasted awful, it was nothing compared to the berries I gathered... So, I left the food for other kits in the nursery... and just went back to gathering my berries in secret... But, after I became an apprentice... Plover found out, and told me all that was wrong with that." Myrtle pressed closer into Shaded, the whole tale was a lot of effort on his part to explain, and he felt exhausted after having to go on for so long.

Some time had passed of the russet furred tom just once again enjoying the comfort of his new mother. Though there had been much termoil in his short life, he could at least be happy in this moment. It was only once he decided to look back that he had remembered the squirrel, placed out specifically for him. Myrtle's mood shifted, he suddenly once again seemed to become panicked. It was clear in his mind that he needed to become used to this new kind of food, or he would never live the life of a warrior. There was also the aspect of not wanting to disappoint the two cats who cared most for him... but even still, the pains he faced from eating had made him hesitant to ever take another bite. Some encouragement was going to be needed... he'd never break out of this cycle on his own.
Old April 16th, 2020, 09:08 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Nightkit looked around, jumping around and practicing her hunter's crouch on the empty nursery beds, trying to look in a playing mood so someone will play with her.
Closed Thread