Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 02:45 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:45 PM

Old February 14th, 2024, 03:59 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Thistletoe bounded mischievously around the territory.
Old February 16th, 2024, 01:05 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( Put a request in for an extension. Apologies for the delay- this patrol sorta slipped my mind whoops )

Once Daylightpaw and Creeperwolf had joined, Drizzlenight lead them both out into the territory. Spiderthroat had instructed them to go all the way out to roughly where the center of ThunderClan's territory was, so that he did do.

Upon getting sufficiently far out into the territory, he turned to face his patrolmates. "Okay, we're a bit behind so let's try to make this quick. Daylightpaw, stick within shouting range of myself or Creeperwolf at all times, understood?"

With that, Drizzlenight gave a dismissive flick of his tail and went his own way to hunt. Hunting was far from his favorite task; in all honesty, he found it rather boring. Still, it was necessary, especially during leaf-bare.

It took some time, but eventually he managed to catch the scent of a mouse. Little track marks scuttered off into the distance in the snow; they were fresh, indicating that the prey was still nearby.

Dropping into a low hunter's crouch, the dark warrior crept along the ground. Soon, he caught sight of a tiny creature shuffling through the powdery snow, probably looking for seeds. It never knew Drizzlenight was there; one perfectly-timed leap and it was dead.

A mouse wasn't enough of a showing, so the warrior kicked a mixture of snow and dirt over it and moved on. Finding more prey would prove to be a challenge, but he'd have to at least try.

Fortunately, the stars blessed him with something else. A squirrel- scrawny, but still meaty enough to make for a meal. Probably would only be able to feed an apprentice, but a little food was better than no food.

This catch was a bit sloppier. The squirrel managed to writhe free from his grasp, but quick movement from him re-captured it. He wasted no time delivering a killing blow, not wanting to risk it escaping again.

Retrieving his mouse, he went back to the meeting spot and waited for Daylightpaw and Creeperwolf to get back.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:37 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Streampaw

The apprentice takes a deep breath, sinking into a crouch. She shifts her weight to her haunches, gets down low, and lowers her tail, straightening it. She pricks her ears and slowly creeps forward, powerfully springing on a leaf with pinpoint accuracy. She sells herself short, she's an excellent hunter. She gained the experience from her time as a lost apprentice, having to hunt for herself for over six moons.

"Was t-that... o-o-okay?" She asks after a moment, her expression a mix of nervousness and curiosity.
Roseraven observed her apprentice's hunting crouch.

It's not okay, it's damn near perfect. You shouldn't worry so much about it. In this case, we can probably just hunt. Let's see you locate actual prey." she responded. Roseraven herself was a bit insecure as a hunter. She was better at fighting and much better at medicine. Nobody had helped her transition from one job to the other. She thought she knew why.
Old February 16th, 2024, 07:52 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Roseraven observed her apprentice's hunting crouch.

It's not okay, it's damn near perfect. You shouldn't worry so much about it. In this case, we can probably just hunt. Let's see you locate actual prey." she responded. Roseraven herself was a bit insecure as a hunter. She was better at fighting and much better at medicine. Nobody had helped her transition from one job to the other. She thought she knew why.
Streampaw

Streampaw flushes with embarrassment, but she nods.

"W-where should we s-start?" She asks quietly, her voice soft.

The warrior-aged apprentice gathers herself and stands up, sweeping her fluffy tail along the ground. She flicks her ear, looking down at her paws. To think, under her fluffy fur there are so many scars, from varying causes. Most of them are quite traumatic.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 17th, 2024, 02:25 PM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Cloverdove (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

Cloverdove flicked her fluffy organge tail in Mousepaw’s direction in a silent follow me motion, her olive eyes keeping her apprentice in their peripherals. In her lilting tones she meowed as they trotted into Thunderclan clearing, “Today we will be going over hunting techniques, by the end of today you will hopefully be able to catch prey for the clan,” she added in recitation of the warrior code, “remeber we must hunt for ten clan first then we can eat, the clan always comes first.” The large white and golden spotted tabby stoped when she reached the opening of tall pines and frosty brown grass, there should be an ample amount of mice and some birds here - a good place to teach an apprentice to hunt she thought with a smile.

{ @TheRadioDemon ~ Mousepaw }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; February 17th, 2024 at 02:31 PM.
Old February 17th, 2024, 02:29 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Cloverdove (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

Cloverdove flicked her fluffy organge tail in Mousepaw’s direction in a silent follow me motion, her olive eyes keeping her apprentice in their peripherals. In her lilting tones she meowed as they trotted into Thunderclan clearing, “Today we will be going over hunting techniques, by the end of today you will hopefully be able to catch prey for the clan,” she added in recitation of the warrior code, “remeber we must hunt for ten clan first then we can eat, the clan always comes first.” The large white and golden spotted tabby stoped when she reached the opening of tall pines and frosty brown grass, there should be an ample amount of mice and some birds here - a good place to teach an apprentice to hunt she thought with a smile.

Mouse nodded clan first. got it.

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 17th, 2024, 04:27 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

"This is where we will start. We are going to head to the two leg place border. Don't worry those kitty pets won't stand a chance against us!" Willowstripes assured Oatpaw.
@Yunhos_Personal_Potato

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old February 17th, 2024, 06:18 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
"This is where we will start. We are going to head to the two leg place border. Don't worry those kitty pets won't stand a chance against us!" Willowstripes assured Oatpaw.
@Yunhos_Personal_Potato
Oatpaw gave a soft nod as he followed his mentor, gazing intensely around. Absorbing as much detail as he could. "Will the cats fighting Riverclan be ok?" He asked suddenly

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old February 17th, 2024, 07:05 PM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Cloverdove (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

Cloverdove’s olive hues glanced quickly in the kits direction to assure sea was listening, then in her lilting tones began to instruct Mousepaw. “First things first,” she meowed cheerily, “for your hunting crouch you want to get low on your haunches, making sure that you do not lock them but instead stay light on them. Press yourself low to the and keep your head cocked slightly up so that you can see any motion. Your maw should be parted so that you can the air for prey.” After finishing her verbal description she crouched low on her haunches, her fluff grazed the clearing floor and her head tilted up a notch, her maw opened and she scented mice and birds - perfect, she had chosen a good place for Mousepaw to learn hunting. “Like this,” she meowed as she stood and took a moment to arch her back into a mountain shape, her large fluffy paws pushing in resistance against the frosty ground, “Your turn Little mouse.”

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; February 17th, 2024 at 07:07 PM.
Old February 17th, 2024, 07:11 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Cloverdove (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

Cloverdove’s olive hues glanced quickly in the kits direction to assure sea was listening, then in her lilting tones began to instruct Mousepaw. “First things first,” she meowed cheerily, “for your hunting crouch you want to get low on your haunches, making sure that you do not lock them but instead stay light on them. Press yourself low to the and keep your head cocked slightly up so that you can see any motion. Your maw should be parted so that you can the air for prey.” After finishing her verbal description she crouched low on her haunches, her fluff grazed the clearing floor and her head tilted up a notch, her maw opened and she scented mice and birds - perfect, she had chosen a good place for Mousepaw to learn hunting. “Like this,” she meowed as she stood and took a moment to arch her back into a mountain shape, her large fluffy paws pushing in resistance against the frosty ground, “Your turn Little mouse.”
Mousepaw parted sear maw, and instantly scented birds and other various prey, then sea tilted sear head and crouched on sear haunches, so desperately trying not to lock them like sea was used to doing.

( @Fawnheart<3 )

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop

Last edited by Hestia!; February 17th, 2024 at 07:12 PM.