Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:32 AM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by c1nder
Today 04:08 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:57 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:49 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:41 AM

Old January 30th, 2024, 10:37 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] • [Open]
Shivering like a withered leaf on a bare branch, a fish clamped firmly in her jaws, Redhawk started to make her way back towards camp. Soreness was starting to settle into her limbs as she gave herself another thorough shake. Hopefully by the time she reached camp, most of it would be gone. What she couldn't seem to get to die down though was the way her paw pads hurt. Eventually she had to stop, wincing a bit as she lifted one to examine. Oh, great. Letting the fish drop for a bit the warrior drew her tongue over her cracked paw pad, ignoring the way it stung. She must've scraped it pretty hard when she had fallen through the ice. Ugh.

No matter though. After some swipes of her tongue it didn't feel as bad. She placed it back down onto the ground again, relishing in the numbing relief the snow provided, and picked up her catch again. With a swish of her feathery tail, Redhawk started off again back towards camp.

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Old January 31st, 2024, 11:45 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

It seemed only one cat had heeded her call. No matter, this wouldn't stop Violetfreckle from having fun, even on her own. Because it sure seemed Sprucepaw wasn't quite loving it. The warrior sat on her haunches and looked up before sticking out her tongue and closing her eyes. Small cold sensations made her shiver, but they quickly melted on her tongue. This didn't last very long, though, as her tongue got cold. As this, she stood back upright and looked around. Hmm... what else?

// note: this rp started / takes place before the events regarding Mapleface! \\
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

As Violetfreckle considered, she found herself face-to-face with another burst of energy. She ran out further into the territory, crashing into snowdrifts as she did. As she jumped into them, she giggled to herself, glad she was alone at least. Sometimes, she just needed a little bit of this. And yeah, ThunderClan as a whole wasn't so bad. But she was no stranger to distrustful glares, and it was difficult to deal with that all the damn time. Maybe playing in the snow was the break she needed from that.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old February 4th, 2024, 12:03 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

SilverPaw Wander Around The Terriotry.... Rabbit, Wren, Earthworm, And A Rat... He Started With The Easiest, A Worm.. He Dug, And Dug, And Dug Until He Found One. He Picked Some Spider Web Up And Stuck It In A Cuccon To Stop It From Burying Itsself Again. He Soon Found The Rabbit And Tumbled Into It. Mousekit Didnt Say Anything About A Live Or Dead Rabbit! He Created A Snow Den, Fully Enclosed With The Rabbit Inside. Then Went To Find Another And Found A Wren. But Then A Rat Squelled And Bit And Killed The Bird! He Ran Forward And Bit The Rats Neck... EWW! This Thing Smelled So Gross! Well He Had The Prey. He Put Those Next To The Rabbit And Worm. Climbed An Olk Tree, Grabbed Its Leaf, The Set That Down. He Found A Mint Leaf Not Far Away And Added Those To Him Pile. Finding Raspberries A Long Walk Away, He Found Parsly Next To It! Yes, Things Were Going Great! The Strong Scent Of Rosemary Called Him Even Further From His Pile But One Item Was Left. Thyme. He Searched For A While Longer Until Finding Thyme... Oh Starclan He Paws Were Cold! He Made His Way Back To The Pile And Places The Nonprey Items With The Worm In Spiderwebs, Placed The Rat And Wren On His Back Then Stuck The Spiderweb Bundle On The Rabbits Fur And Carried The Furyous Thing Back To Camp.
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! No Name, Were Renaming It. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old February 5th, 2024, 07:07 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Streampaw
Streampaw nods, following her mentor.

"Umm, Roseraven? Do you happen to know why our relationships with the other clans aren't great? I heard the 'kill on sight' order for Riverclan warriors, why is that?" She asks, her ear twitching subconsciously.

She's been having a hard time catching up on everything going on lately, since she got back a couple moons ago. It's also been a bit difficult to adjust to life with Bumblestar as leader, not to mention her depression and lack of anyone she knows...
Roseraven's face scrunched up a little in discomfort. It was somewhat embarrassing to talk about.
"I've honestly not been keeping up with everything that's happened. Last I remember, there was an issue with poisoned prey or something. A lot of my kithood was spent in war time, and so was a large chunk of my time as a medicine cat. At this point, I'm quite tired. The clans are always retaliating against each other. Chains of revenge do long you forget where they began. Bumblestar and I grew up together so i understandwhy shes so quick to retaliate, but its tiring sometimes." she said solemnly as they walked.

Last edited by Shade.; February 5th, 2024 at 07:08 PM.
Old February 6th, 2024, 08:59 AM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Roseraven's face scrunched up a little in discomfort. It was somewhat embarrassing to talk about.
"I've honestly not been keeping up with everything that's happened. Last I remember, there was an issue with poisoned prey or something. A lot of my kithood was spent in war time, and so was a large chunk of my time as a medicine cat. At this point, I'm quite tired. The clans are always retaliating against each other. Chains of revenge do long you forget where they began. Bumblestar and I grew up together so i understandwhy shes so quick to retaliate, but its tiring sometimes." she said solemnly as they walked.
Streampaw

Streampaw nods, keeping her conflicting emotions to herself.

"O-oh, alright," She replies, leaving it at that.

The white molly glances around the area, spotting a shrew rustling under some bushes. Streampaw looks to Roseraven, her expression questioning.

"D-do y-y-you think t-that we could m-maybe h-hunt?" She stutters out, her tone a bit timid.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 6th, 2024, 12:24 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Streampaw

Streampaw nods, keeping her conflicting emotions to herself.

"O-oh, alright," She replies, leaving it at that.

The white molly glances around the area, spotting a shrew rustling under some bushes. Streampaw looks to Roseraven, her expression questioning.

"D-do y-y-you think t-that we could m-maybe h-hunt?" She stutters out, her tone a bit timid.
Roseraven stopped walking abd turned around to face her apprentice.

"Yes, that's a good idea, Streampaw. Hunting is the main skill that cats rely on for survival, it would be good fir us to begin with. Say, did you learn anything while in the nursery? I know some kits start with the hunter's crouch pretty young." she inquiried.
Old February 6th, 2024, 12:49 PM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Roseraven stopped walking abd turned around to face her apprentice.

"Yes, that's a good idea, Streampaw. Hunting is the main skill that cats rely on for survival, it would be good fir us to begin with. Say, did you learn anything while in the nursery? I know some kits start with the hunter's crouch pretty young." she inquiried.
Streampaw

Streampaw looks at the ground, a flush rising to her cheeks.

"Uh -w-well- it's b-been a while s-since I was i-in the nursery... I k-kinda l-l-learned hunting s-skills when I-I was missing. I-I don't know i-if it'll b-be much use t-t-though..." She says, unable to keep the tremble out of her voice.

She turns her gaze back to Roseraven, tearing her eyes away from the ground.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 7th, 2024, 04:07 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 21 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Bumblestar- @dino. ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow padded through the territory, following the familiar path home to camp. The mouse clamped in her jaws flooded her mouth and nose with its scent, and she could feel her stomach rumbling at the thought of eating it. Alas, it wasn't for her, it was for the prey pile. She would have to eat later. Around the scent of the mouse, she caught another familiar scent. Bumblestar? Fernwillow spotted the molly just as she came around a bush, and the silver tabby set down her mouse, nodding to the leader. "Afternoon," she purred. "Up to anything interesting?" She felt as though Bumblestar would tell her to buzz off if she was busy, so Fernwillow felt a little more comfortable asking. She wondered how the leader was doing after losing one of her lives, though she wouldn't ask unless it came up.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old February 10th, 2024, 02:54 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah

Falling paw stood looking up at a tree before climbing it to the lowest branch that could hold him as he waited for mouse paw to show up to practice battle training

༻。・:* *:・。༺

RisingstormFishkit ❍ Plumshade

Old February 10th, 2024, 02:57 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
Falling paw stood looking up at a tree before climbing it to the lowest branch that could hold him as he waited for mouse paw to show up to practice battle training
Mousepaw ran over and noticed fallingpaw in the tree Im down here fallingpaw!
(plz @ or quote me so i can get a notif from this-)

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop