Old July 30th, 2022, 11:25 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens View Post
“Tirgerfire doesnt know. I kinda want to keep it like that” she said
"But... w-what about your swim lessons? He's bound to find out then! I don't want you to go out drowning because you didn't know how!" she protested against her friend's words. "C'mon, Nightpaw! You can't be reckless about that!" Says the apprentice who spilled a Clan secret Littlepaw rolled her eyes at herself and shook her head to free herself from the negative thoughts. I have to focus on Nightpaw right now!

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old July 30th, 2022, 11:31 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
"But... w-what about your swim lessons? He's bound to find out then! I don't want you to go out drowning because you didn't know how!" she protested against her friend's words. "C'mon, Nightpaw! You can't be reckless about that!" Says the apprentice who spilled a Clan secret Littlepaw rolled her eyes at herself and shook her head to free herself from the negative thoughts. I have to focus on Nightpaw right now!

“I-I will be fine, I promise” she said “If tigerfire finds out then he finds out” she spoked
Old July 30th, 2022, 11:47 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
“I-I will be fine, I promise” she said “If tigerfire finds out then he finds out” she spoked
"I-if you promise..." Littlepaw didn't necessarily feel the need to worry over herself anymore, but she did worry about Nightpaw. "I'll keep your secret too, you don't have to worry."

Ravenhawk
Old July 30th, 2022, 11:55 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Quote:
"I-if you promise..." Littlepaw didn't necessarily feel the need to worry over herself anymore, but she did worry about Nightpaw. "I'll keep your secret too, you don't have to worry."

Nightpaw smiled then looked down “I have a feeling—“ she stopped and looked at littlepaw “so many cats died in my paws. From when I was a kit.” She said “now that im an apprentice, I know that my mom is dead, and cinderpaw” she said then realized what she just said and shakes her head “nevermind that though” she said surprised and faked smiled
Old July 31st, 2022, 12:08 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Nightpaw smiled then looked down “I have a feeling—“ she stopped and looked at littlepaw “so many cats died in my paws. From when I was a kit.” She said “now that im an apprentice, I know that my mom is dead, and cinderpaw” she said then realized what she just said and shakes her head “nevermind that though” she said surprised and faked smiled
Her eyes widened at the mention of Cinderpaw. She was a good- no, great friend to the two of them. Tears nearly came up to the surface, but Littlepaw forced them back down.

"You just have horrible luck, Nightpaw," she whispered. "I don't even think StarClan had control of your luck. If it helps... I haven't even seen Splashpaw in a long time."

Her sister had been gone for StarClan knows how long- with only the memories of the two in her mind. Her family became distant to her, her sister had disappeared, and her mentor had to be reassigned because Vinewatcher had disappeared too. Vinewatcher and her were not as close as she would have liked, but at least she would have known one future denmate.

Ravenhawk
Old July 31st, 2022, 12:12 AM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Quote:
Her eyes widened at the mention of Cinderpaw. She was a good- no, great friend to the two of them. Tears nearly came up to the surface, but Littlepaw forced them back down.

"You just have horrible luck, Nightpaw," she whispered. "I don't even think StarClan had control of your luck. If it helps... I haven't even seen Splashpaw in a long time."

Her sister had been gone for StarClan knows how long- with only the memories of the two in her mind. Her family became distant to her, her sister had disappeared, and her mentor had to be reassigned because Vinewatcher had disappeared too. Vinewatcher and her were not as close as she would have liked, but at least she would have known one future denmate.

“I think starclan cursed me or somewhat, Its just that bad” she said
Old July 31st, 2022, 12:18 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
“I think starclan cursed me or somewhat, Its just that bad” she said
"You'll never know until you see our ancestors yourself and ask them," Littlepaw shrugged, which was followed by a yawn. "I... I hate to cut our conversation short, but I'm getting tired and I don't want to miss training with my new mentor. Gingerfrost, I believe they were called. Goodnight, Nightpaw."

Littlepaw awkwardly slid herself over to her nest and placed her head down on the comfortable moss. Sleep consumed her in a matter of moments, it didn't take long before she began to lightly snore.

//Oh my gosh, I think I came up with a warrior name for her (she has a long way to go but I've been trying to come up with names). Littlestep!

Ravenhawk
Old July 31st, 2022, 12:23 AM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Quote:
"You'll never know until you see our ancestors yourself and ask them," Littlepaw shrugged, which was followed by a yawn. "I... I hate to cut our conversation short, but I'm getting tired and I don't want to miss training with my new mentor. Gingerfrost, I believe they were called. Goodnight, Nightpaw."

Littlepaw awkwardly slid herself over to her nest and placed her head down on the comfortable moss. Sleep consumed her in a matter of moments, it didn't take long before she began to lightly snore.

//Oh my gosh, I think I came up with a warrior name for her (she has a long way to go but I've been trying to come up with names). Littlestep!

Nightpaw watched littlepaw fall asleep then turned the other way as her head was on the moss, she didnt dare to sleep, the thought of what happened at the pond consumed her. She put her paws on her face and silently cried for the rest of the night

I have nightfall for nightpaw’s warrior name :> ))
Old July 31st, 2022, 06:26 AM

My Mood: Amused

Wrenpaw stared at the entrance to the apprentice den before getting up and leaving.
Old August 2nd, 2022, 02:00 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDays View Post
Frozen’paw he-they

Frozen’paw stretched awake, another day in the apprentices den, he had to be honest, he’d miss how the apprentices chattered through the night when he became a warrior. He just, had to get an assessment first. It was taking a while now, he wasn’t sure what to do about it. He stood to his paws, having to duck to not his the roof as he did so and started to make his way out, it was a good day to go to the river. But in doing so his paw met something furry. “Oh! Starclan, sorry! Didn’t mean to step on you!” he mewed quickly, ugh, stepping on cats was definitely not something a warrior would do.
Slugpaw
◖ Male[he/him] - Post 9 ◗

The young apprentice felt something step on him and he looked up. He blinked a couple of times before realizing oh that hurt. He muttered under his breath owe, trying to not be too loud. It didn't last long for him to forget he was even ever stepped on. He was now focused one what he was doing heading out of camp. "Oh where are you going? Is it going to be fun. If so can i come?", he meowed. Slugpaw bounced up and down with excitement. Of course! They had to let him come. He needed out of here. "Can I?! Can !?!", he added, being annoying without thinking about it.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Closed Thread