Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Worldweaver question
Last post by marshy
Today 04:35 PM
Temporarily Closed...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 04:33 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 04:33 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Ian
Today 04:32 PM

Old April 2nd, 2024, 04:49 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar felt a little bit of tension drain as the kits made their way into the nursery. She was still absolutely livid, however, it seemed like the RiverClanners had no intention of answering anyone's questions or responding to the accusation. It wasn't helping their case at all. Crowtooth called them spies, but... no matter how she looked at this none of it made sense. Her mind, as usual, tried to rationalize something that wouldn't fit. It was like putting together a puzzle with missing or wrong pieces.

[HR kill permission granted by staff]
With each second that ticked by the she-cat's patience waned with no response. Since nothing was given to soothe the leader's anxiety and growing anger, time was up. In one rapid, fluid, motion, she sank her fangs into Moonfur's throat first and ended the warrior's life in one bite. Roseheart fell the same and then Irishawk. Twilightstar made certain their deaths were as painless and bloodless as possible. She was pissed, but not enough to traumatize WindClan's kits forever or to cause unnecessary suffering.

Twilightstar left the bodies where they fell and cleaned the blood off her muzzle. The disgusting taste would be in her maw for the rest of the meeting. "Leechscar, take the bodies with Swiftfire and Hawkfur to the RiverClan border. If you come across a RiverClan patrol you can tell them why three of their warriors are dead, if not, just leave them over the border and return to camp." Twilightstar ordered, she stared down at the bodies with open hatred.

Turning away, Twilightstar walks towards the Galewood and reclaims her place on the branch above. "WindClan, I've given RiverClan warning after warning, and cut them far too much slack. This ends today. How dare they invade our camp! This is war, WindClan will not be standing down after this. If RiverClan's arrogance continues to go unchecked, we will suffer for it. So, prepare, first we deal with the minks and then RiverClan."

She felt a little bad about making her clan deal with one life-threatening situation and then throwing them into another, but since the raid would be decided on her terms. They'd have time to heal, hopefully recover their herb stock, avoid overworking Lightningstorm, and ensure they were ready for the raid.

#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 2nd, 2024, 05:02 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Sad

Cypressflake blinked in surprise, clearly not expecting what just happened, she was silent, something that wasn't common, and offered Twilightstar a dip of her head.

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; April 2nd, 2024 at 05:02 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 05:55 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar felt a little bit of tension drain as the kits made their way into the nursery. She was still absolutely livid, however, it seemed like the RiverClanners had no intention of answering anyone's questions or responding to the accusation. It wasn't helping their case at all. Crowtooth called them spies, but... no matter how she looked at this none of it made sense. Her mind, as usual, tried to rationalize something that wouldn't fit. It was like putting together a puzzle with missing or wrong pieces.

[HR kill permission granted by staff]
With each second that ticked by the she-cat's patience waned with no response. Since nothing was given to soothe the leader's anxiety and growing anger, time was up. In one rapid, fluid, motion, she sank her fangs into Moonfur's throat first and ended the warrior's life in one bite. Roseheart fell the same and then Irishawk. Twilightstar made certain their deaths were as painless and bloodless as possible. She was pissed, but not enough to traumatize WindClan's kits forever or to cause unnecessary suffering.

Twilightstar left the bodies where they fell and cleaned the blood off her muzzle. The disgusting taste would be in her maw for the rest of the meeting. "Leechscar, take the bodies with Swiftfire and Hawkfur to the RiverClan border. If you come across a RiverClan patrol you can tell them why three of their warriors are dead, if not, just leave them over the border and return to camp." Twilightstar ordered, she stared down at the bodies with open hatred.

Turning away, Twilightstar walks towards the Galewood and reclaims her place on the branch above. "WindClan, I've given RiverClan warning after warning, and cut them far too much slack. This ends today. How dare they invade our camp! This is war, WindClan will not be standing down after this. If RiverClan's arrogance continues to go unchecked, we will suffer for it. So, prepare, first we deal with the minks and then RiverClan."

She felt a little bad about making her clan deal with one life-threatening situation and then throwing them into another, but since the raid would be decided on her terms. They'd have time to heal, hopefully recover their herb stock, avoid overworking Lightningstorm, and ensure they were ready for the raid.

#wcmeeting

RussetNose's eyes widened and his pupils turned to slits at the sight... *attack on riverclan!?* he gasped, he knew that someone was in danger.

Old April 2nd, 2024, 08:32 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

None of this was real, this was just some mistake. They weren't dead.. No.. Spottedpaw told herself.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 08:59 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 49 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Twilightstar - @Moonraven ] [Leechscar - @Undertaker ] [Swiftfire - @Tiabirb ]
· · ────────────── · ·
And just like that, the intruders were dead. Hawkfur stared at their corpses with cool detachment, having slipped into the cold place deep within himself whenever violence reared its ugly head around him. Twilightstar called his name as one of the cats instructed to take the bodies to the border, and he nodded swiftly to her. The faster they got these rotting fish out of the camp, the better.

He didn't like the call for war that left his leader's maw. Tensions were high between ShadowClan and ThunderClan, and that meant WindClan was likely to be dragged into that fray. The minks were still a huge problem, and now they were attacking RiverClan? It seemed like the fish were struggling to keep their heads above water--as amusing as that thought might have been--so maybe this would be quick and painless for WindClan.

The russet tabby waited until Leechscar and Swiftfire approached before shouldering one of the RiverClanners over his shoulders, nonplussed by the added weight. Once the group was ready to go, he followed them out of the camp entrance and began the long trek to Sedgewater Valley.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old April 3rd, 2024, 01:55 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Silence. Nothing but silence. Was the silence the panicked scrambling of caught prey that had nowhere to go and so froze or was it the tactical preventative of a guilty soul to make sure nothing was spilled. Impossible to tell without harsher methods but now was hardly the time for such an undertaking.

Death was perhaps simpler in current circumstances.
They had a foe at current, determination on the nature of their next danger could be done once the more looming threat was gone. Not that it was a comforting thought.

A distant part of the tom wished the leader had not had to bear the cost of this however, had not taken on the execution herself to spare her the consequences (for despite the reasonability of the actions the unfounded vitriol being aimed at the leader from some classmates were still present). A part of him also wished he’d been entrusted with the task Swiftfire, Leechscar and Hawker were already undertaking, but not a single complaint came forth. Despite the fact that Crowtooth would’ve done both without hesitation.

But no, he was to remain and in an effort to sooth spiked fur from the confrontation the tunneller moved to scratch up the dirt where the three intruders had died, turning the soil and hiding the scent and sight of blood before he padded to the nursery.
With the threat and dead gone the kittens could return and while the way the meeting had turned might be a bit frightening, it was nothing that the young did not deserve to be in the know about.

Especially the soon to be apprentices.
“Everyone alright ’n here? It’s safe again, those rotten fish are gone an’ Twilightstar should be movie’ on ta ceremonies soon. Come on out ‘f ya wanna, anyone still a bit nervous can sit by me, I’ll keep ya safe.”
Crowtooth wasn’t the most comforting cat, large heavily scarred and with a deep raspy broken voice but maybe some would wanna take him up on it.

@Dolomedes @Moondapple @Zei @Blazing

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 05:39 AM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

Maplepaw
A tall tri-colored she-cat with blue/green heterochromia.
a light Russian accent [purr after an R]
Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Not the most social cat

Maplepaw wasn't really watching what was happening. She was focusing more on that weird, fishy no, not fishy as in fish as in the river as in RiverClan scent. It was so disgusting, she actually thought she would pass out. And it seemed she wasn't the only one, as she watched Crowtooth, then a kit, then Twilightstar.. then others... it was a whole domino. But honestly? Maplepaw couldn't care less. WindClan had always been so distrustful of others, so the execution was not surprising. Although, it did still shake her a bit. The three dead cats in front of her...

Maplepaw glanced at Crowtooth and moved away from him, which was the exact opposite of what he was trying to do. If moving away from him meant that she could move away from the dead cats and their scent, ...and their faces... then so be it.

43/100

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:05 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

LILYKIT

Hearing that the commotion was over, Lilykit finally made her way out again.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:21 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Silence. Nothing but silence. Was the silence the panicked scrambling of caught prey that had nowhere to go and so froze or was it the tactical preventative of a guilty soul to make sure nothing was spilled. Impossible to tell without harsher methods but now was hardly the time for such an undertaking.

Death was perhaps simpler in current circumstances.
They had a foe at current, determination on the nature of their next danger could be done once the more looming threat was gone. Not that it was a comforting thought.

A distant part of the tom wished the leader had not had to bear the cost of this however, had not taken on the execution herself to spare her the consequences (for despite the reasonability of the actions the unfounded vitriol being aimed at the leader from some classmates were still present). A part of him also wished he’d been entrusted with the task Swiftfire, Leechscar and Hawker were already undertaking, but not a single complaint came forth. Despite the fact that Crowtooth would’ve done both without hesitation.

But no, he was to remain and in an effort to sooth spiked fur from the confrontation the tunneller moved to scratch up the dirt where the three intruders had died, turning the soil and hiding the scent and sight of blood before he padded to the nursery.
With the threat and dead gone the kittens could return and while the way the meeting had turned might be a bit frightening, it was nothing that the young did not deserve to be in the know about.

Especially the soon to be apprentices.
“Everyone alright ’n here? It’s safe again, those rotten fish are gone an’ Twilightstar should be movie’ on ta ceremonies soon. Come on out ‘f ya wanna, anyone still a bit nervous can sit by me, I’ll keep ya safe.”
Crowtooth wasn’t the most comforting cat, large heavily scarred and with a deep raspy broken voice but maybe some would wanna take him up on it.

@Dolomedes @Moondapple @Zei @Blazing
Wolfkit paddled forth towards Crowtooth from the Nursery. the kit wasn't even slightly bothered by what had happened just now. instead she looked up at Crowtooth with calm eyes "they were Riverclan cats... i wonder if they knew coming here would death waiting for them. " The kit Looked in the direction of the camp entrance "such a waste of life, they should have thought twice."

Looking up at the Warrior she asked "Who are You By The Way? I've been back only a few days, but i don't think i've meet you before? I'm Wolfkit By The Way"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old April 3rd, 2024, 09:14 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
------------

She watched each cat drop like a hot stone. No matter her own reservations about the mink situation, she still admired Twilightstar's efficient means of handling these trespassers. Her name was called to go and dump them back on their border, but her fur spiked at the mention of Leechscar leading them there.

But she remembered how petty Leechscar had been, openly switching around patrols just so he didn't have to be near her. Swiftfire privately found a smug satisfaction that her presence would potentially bother him as it did before. Strolling forward, she allowed Hawkfur to hoist one of the deadweights onto his shoulders, moving past him to eye the remaining two. The second was lifted onto her shoulders, with some difficulty, before Swiftfire gave Hawkfur a solid nod. He was a decent sort. She didn't mind carrying out this task with him.

@Moonraven @Undertaker @Mica