Last post by Luminous
Today 02:36 AM

Old December 16th, 2020, 08:50 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

dayheart was totally psyched.

amberpaw. he had a new apprentice and their name was amberpaw. he’d have a chance to teach ‘em and show ‘em the ways of the world and everything! .. okay, so maybe ‘showing them the ways of the world’ wasn’t exactly something fun and entertaining and educational — and they probably already knew some stuff about stuff, since dayheart wasn’t their first mentor and amberpaw probably had more common sense than he did — but…. whatever! he’d train them too! dayheart still missed sleepypaw for sure, but amberpaw was probably pretty cool, right?

okay, so he had a plan. train his apprentice. sure, it was a basic and simple plan, but it was a plan nonetheless and dayheart was eager to put it into motion. step one would be… hm. well, he’d probably need to go snatch up his apprentice, whether via apprenticenapping or asking them nicely, since amberpaw was the one he was trying to train. where was amberpaw?? dayheart glanced around for a minute or so, green eyes surveying the area before finally catching sight of the cat he was looking for. ahA!

“amberpaw!! hey! hi! what’s up! the sky! anyway, uh, i was wonderin’ if you’d be up for some training?? i dunno if you already know stuffs, but i can teach you how to hYA and pUNch and kiCK people! er — not all people. opponents. y’know. don’t hyA your friends,,, i think,, because that’s usually mean?? i think?” dayheart mumbled, trailing off. what was he saying again?? “so! yea! i can teach you how to fight and stuff if you want! or if you already know how to do that, then i can teach you whatever you want. or not teach you, if you don’t want to be taught or if you already know most of the stuff???”

dayheart offered the apprentice a smile. step one.. half complete!!!

now all he needed was something along the lines of ‘yes’.
// @Sklee
Old December 16th, 2020, 09:10 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post
dayheart was totally psyched.

amberpaw. he had a new apprentice and their name was amberpaw. he’d have a chance to teach ‘em and show ‘em the ways of the world and everything! .. okay, so maybe ‘showing them the ways of the world’ wasn’t exactly something fun and entertaining and educational — and they probably already knew some stuff about stuff, since dayheart wasn’t their first mentor and amberpaw probably had more common sense than he did — but…. whatever! he’d train them too! dayheart still missed sleepypaw for sure, but amberpaw was probably pretty cool, right?

okay, so he had a plan. train his apprentice. sure, it was a basic and simple plan, but it was a plan nonetheless and dayheart was eager to put it into motion. step one would be… hm. well, he’d probably need to go snatch up his apprentice, whether via apprenticenapping or asking them nicely, since amberpaw was the one he was trying to train. where was amberpaw?? dayheart glanced around for a minute or so, green eyes surveying the area before finally catching sight of the cat he was looking for. ahA!

“amberpaw!! hey! hi! what’s up! the sky! anyway, uh, i was wonderin’ if you’d be up for some training?? i dunno if you already know stuffs, but i can teach you how to hYA and pUNch and kiCK people! er — not all people. opponents. y’know. don’t hyA your friends,,, i think,, because that’s usually mean?? i think?” dayheart mumbled, trailing off. what was he saying again?? “so! yea! i can teach you how to fight and stuff if you want! or if you already know how to do that, then i can teach you whatever you want. or not teach you, if you don’t want to be taught or if you already know most of the stuff???”

dayheart offered the apprentice a smile. step one.. half complete!!!

now all he needed was something along the lines of ‘yes’.
// @Sklee

She nodded, equally eager but trying to stay composed. Emphasis on trying. Her body felt like it was going to explode with emotions, and she didn't exactly know how she felt about this new mentor. She'd liked her old one, but she was sure she'd like this one too.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old December 16th, 2020, 09:45 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

((A repost bc I'm not acknowledging my mistake))

Breezehen looked at the sky and sighed. She missed Ivorypaw. The apprentice had left without a word quite awhile ago, but it was suddenly becoming more than she could bare, with the lack of connections to this new Clan and the very reason she left her life in ThunderClan behind disappearing....
She wanted to go out and look for Ivorypaw, to know if she's alright, that she left on her own or if she was taken and needs help back or.... if she was dead. Not knowing is what left a gnawing ache in her belly.
So she decided she would be leaving to look for her. If she did not find her after a few moons, she would likely head back to the Clan. Unless they didn't want her by then. She wouldn't blame them. It would look like cowardice, considering the time, that she left for an easier life and only returning when warriorhood wasn't as much a stress, but she wanted to know what happened to Ivorypaw.

Breezehen padded over to Lionstorm.
He wasn't leader anymore, but he was the one who let them join. This wasn't something she wanted to discuss with anyone else.
"Uh, Lionstorm. Ivorypaw has been gone for some time and I'm.... I miss her. I want to know if she's ok; I'm planning to leave the Clan to look for her. I will.... I want to return when I'm done, if I find her or if I can't, but I thought you'd..... appreciate being told before I took off."

@BILL.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; December 16th, 2020 at 09:45 PM.
Old December 17th, 2020, 03:29 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Strange apprentice this was. Clearly not being let back to sleep, the ginger tom turned his head back at the other, watching her lazily as she explained her... Situation. Not responsive, they told her? That certainly was only half true - he at least bothered to crack an eye open when approached. When he wasn't sleeping, that is. Gingerfrost calmly started to flick his tail again as Emberpaw went on and on, by now the tom only half listening to anything she said. When the molly finally finished, he only looked at her for a few moments when Emberpaw started again. He would've long looked away if she hadn't been an apprentice.

Done? It was about time, the young tom found. With a heavy sigh he slowly pushed himself up. he couldn't tell whether she thought implying that he might not as good of a hunter as some said would make him show her the techniques, or if it was just mindless talking. Either way, he didn't care, the tom knew where his strengths were and weren't. "Some like to exaggerate, though I suppose they might mistake my techniques for being an experienced hunter" It was needless to say that he didn't always do things the exact way he was taught - and that being said it was natural his techniques were different, his mentor had been blind after all. It didn't make any major differences in the longer run, but may do with some details.
Gingerfrost remained silent for a few heartbeats, contemplating what he might do with her. He could always ask Lotusheart to take her out- she appeared to be good with apprentices- or maybe chuck the molly at Sparrowskip with the excuse of being to busy and hoping he'd be willing to babysit her. Sadly though, Gingerfrost knew better than that. Both might be busy and he supposed apprentices did need so training and ughhhh "Fine" the tom grumbled, getting to his paws and without waiting heading for the camp exit. This was the second apprentice that came to him for training in the past half moon, this wasn't becoming a habit, was it?
(So sorry for late response!)

EmberPaw remained silent after her earlier comment, although she seem outwardly calm, she was genuinely half panicking. Paranoid of possibly having offended the superior clanmate she tried to force herself to calm down. In all honesty the shecat was in desperate need of some training advice and help due to the current lack of a mentor, if the tom decided to decline her half hearted attempt of asking for some help then the young feline would have to find someone else, which she really didn’t want to have a similar conversation like this with another clanmate. Unbeknownst to Gingerfrost, EmberPaw was quite embarrassed by how desperate she must have come off to the ginger furred tom. ‘Desperation is not a quality I wish to keep consistent in the near future but I really really don’t want to have to embarrass myself like this again. I hope I get a experienced mentor soon’. Thinking this with a mental sigh, her blue eyes continued to watch the young warrior in front of her.

Finally hearing the tom speak her ears perked up slightly, she went to respond but hearing his next words she stopped momentarily, a small look of surprise graced her features before it returned to its neutral looking state. She was not entirely expecting such an answer. “The experience of this lesson will be very useful in the future”. She dipped her head lightly showing more respect then she probably had been earlier but the tom simply strode pass her towards the entrance, giving a small huff of exasperation after being slightly ignored but nonetheless she brushed it off and hurried after him, making sure to keep in stride with the grumpy ginger furred tom. ‘Maybe BeePaw’s social tactic of making a extremely humorous joke was indeed useful after all, this will certainly help with future social etiquette.’. She thoughtfully took a mental note.

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; December 17th, 2020 at 03:35 AM.
Old December 17th, 2020, 10:41 AM
Still Wondering 2 + 2

My Mood: Amused

Echokit made her way out of the nursery. She looked behind her to see if Littlekit was following @feather lily
SHC: Blackkit
WC: Cloverkit
Loners: Stream, Crystal, Juniper, etc.
Kittypet: Sugar
(I am going to only be logging in every few days nowand most OCs r for adoption. little bit more info on profile)
Old December 17th, 2020, 10:43 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Echo~ View Post
Echokit made her way out of the nursery. She looked behind her to see if Littlekit was following @feather lily
" who do you think we can talk to?" little kit said exitedly

( open to warriors and apprentices )
Old December 17th, 2020, 10:46 AM
Still Wondering 2 + 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
" who do you think we can talk to?" little kit said exitedly

( open to warriors and apprentices )
"Hmmm. I don't know." she said. She wanted to ask them what it was like being a warrior or apprentice.
(open to any warrior or apprentice)
(I am going to only be logging in every few days nowand most OCs r for adoption. little bit more info on profile)

Last edited by ~Echo~; December 17th, 2020 at 11:02 AM.
Old December 17th, 2020, 01:10 PM

Quote:
"Hmmm. I don't know." she said. She wanted to ask them what it was like being a warrior or apprentice.
(open to any warrior or apprentice)
( should we make a thread to find somebody or i can use one of my warriors)
Old December 17th, 2020, 01:21 PM
Still Wondering 2 + 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
( should we make a thread to find somebody or i can use one of my warriors)
(Yeah, that would be a good idea)

Last edited by ~Echo~; December 17th, 2020 at 01:22 PM.
Old December 17th, 2020, 01:23 PM

Quote:
(Yeah, that would be a good idea)
( what make a thread?)