Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:54 PM

Old December 14th, 2020, 03:56 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@wnder

Dunekit (Dune)
Dune stopped outside of the camp, her heart beating wildly against her rib cage, it had been so long since she had been here, she had vague memories of playing here as a kit, with no worries in the world, now she was an adult with a bunch of worries, like if Lionstar and Sootflare would let her come home.
She took a deep breath, and walked into the clearing.

Last edited by Willowfern; December 14th, 2020 at 03:56 PM.
Old December 14th, 2020, 04:49 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosetherosey View Post
"Well I'm going to go and grab a bite to eat. You can come along if you want. The sun isn't shining anymore anyway." And with that she got up to go get a water vole or something of the sort from the prey pile. The hunger had really set in by this point. @Reindeer Nightmares
(AHHHHHHH so sorry bout this being late O_O)
"I guess," Beepaw sighed. Warriors were suppose to do cool things! Like fight over borders, hunt and TRAIN APPRENTICES! Geez. Will I Be like that when I'm older? Uncool? Like when I'm almost to a elder? At like 35 moons? How old is this cat? I'm not sure at this point!!
Old December 14th, 2020, 06:32 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

[ omg i'm sorry about not responding!!!]

Hunting it was! Lionstorm didn't waste any time as he started for the camp entrance. "Let's head down by the river, it'll be good to get some fishing in before it freezes over." They could do some land hunting on the way back, and if Palepaw was feeling it they might even be able to slip in some swimming lessons.
Palepaw followed Lionstorm, keeping to the side, so she didn't smack face first into him if she didn't see him stop or something.
"That's nice. The fishing will go with the swimming lessons I had."
She was still set on eventually going fishing and swimming with Eelpaw, buut.... considering she didn't do well last time, she probably needed to go back over that. Eventuallyyyyy..... she was more concerned with being able to help with the coming frosts and being able to do hunting.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old December 14th, 2020, 07:16 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Graytail was walking around the Clearing, looking for someone to talk to.

{open}

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old December 15th, 2020, 01:46 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
[ don't worry about length <3 ]

Primrose. Yes, she was Primrose! The one and only Primrose! And she nodded - Um.. "P..aw..?" she let a little questionable squeak, proceeding to simply shrug. To some she was Primrose, and to others she was the strange confection of a Primrosepaw and the last few used to call her Primrosekit. It was all quite strange really, so whichever Weelpaw chose to call her, would be up to them.

When her little fluff of a paw finally landed on another fluff paw, tiny Primrosepaw smiled, lifting her paw up and down onto other fluff paw a few times with little giggles, clearly amused. When not-ghost voice spoke, her head lifted, icy clouded eyes unknowingly twitching lightly. She tilted her head, was about to happily nod again when Baypaw's words rang in her mind. Could she see? Primrosepaw didn't actually even know what the word 'see' meant. It sounded like a strange one. In the mean time, the calico was silent - visibly thinking hard about that word 'see', until eventually she quirked an invisible brow and shook her head with still a questioning look. If she didn't know what 'see' was, then perhaps she couldn't 'see' - that made sense to her.

Primrosepaw wasn't aware of the questionable look Eelpaw returned, all she was aware of was the other's silence. Did they also not understand her?
They were really confused. So... Primrosepaw could not see. That might be why she didn't seem...that smart. Although Eelpaw's own ability to be smart could quite as well be questioned. As well as their sanity. But Primrose was interesting and... would it be mean to see how well she could see if she could see at all? Or was that... not nice? Would it potentially be useful? Yes. It would let them know what they could and what they couldn't do and therefore the moral principle was... okayed within Eelpaw's mind. As long as something was useful and good, it usually got approval within their mind.

Could they possibly take Primrosepaw swimming without approval? Or would they need someone to tag along? Deciding on that being a bad idea, albeit useful to see if the other apprentice could swim, they just came to the conclusion that they would do some fish testing! FLuffing out their large black coat against the cold, they put their tail on Primrosepaw's shoulder and told her, "Come on. I'll show you how to be useful! Being useful is really good. Warrior and Mr. Crazy told me that being useful is the best thing a cat can be and therefore I'll show you how to be useful!"

Finding two different fish from the pile they gestured to them. "Can you find the difference?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old December 15th, 2020, 02:01 AM
emergency hiatus

-- @wnder @Rainquail --

A patrol? Their first actual patrol that would not end up in a disaster? Eelpaw was looking forward to it and she had a bright smile on her face as she went over to Mr. Sir Leader. It would be a fun trip with Palepaw too hopefully? Or well... useful. Useful and fun could be combined to an extent, but it had to be useful first and a hunt would surely be useful?

Looking up at the leader, she blinked quickly and then asked, "Can we go fishing Mr. Sir Leader? Mr. Crazy taught me how to land hunt but Warrior was about to teach me how to fish but never really taught me how to do but just watch how I sit when I do fish. I don't know what Pale knows about fishing either but, it seems more fun than land hunting Sir."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old December 15th, 2020, 02:27 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Palepaw scampered through the Clearing to get to Eelgal. She ended up tripping and sliding the rest of the way to Eelpaw, letting out a squeak as she fell.
She coughed and pulled herself back up, just catching what Eelgal said about the fishing.

"Lionstorm took me to go fishing before my reassignment," she stated and flexed her claws into the ground as she stretched. She rubbed her head into Eelpaw.
"I'd like to do land hunting, since the water's getting pretty cold. Drying off is a nightmare. I don't want you or me getting sick from the cold."

@Arie @wnder

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old December 15th, 2020, 04:22 PM
Still Wondering 2 + 2

My Mood: Amused

Echokit wasn't having much luck in finding more fun. She wondered if there were any other cats she could play with.
SHC: Blackkit
WC: Cloverkit
Loners: Stream, Crystal, Juniper, etc.
Kittypet: Sugar
(I am going to only be logging in every few days nowand most OCs r for adoption. little bit more info on profile)
Old December 15th, 2020, 08:30 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

The snow-white molly was quite disappointed with her mentor, Cloudyheart was a total energy sucker! The dude wasn't even barely excited to be her mentor! But that wasn't going to stop Drizzlepaw! Ohhhhh NO! NOPE! She was going to turn his frown upside down! "Yeah! Yeah I'll do that!" The molly said excitedly out loud to no one in particular.
Of course, during that whole time, the apprentice was thinking to herself in the smack dab of the Riverclan clearing. Bubbling with joy that she created a great no - an AMAZING idea the molly was ready to do! Mission Happy Heart was a go-

"Ah, Drizzlepaw!"

Ooo, that's a new voice she never heard! Perking her ears up and light green eyes shining Drizzlepaw beamed at the molly. Oh! Ripplepaw- wait no Rip? Nah "Hey Rabbitpaw!" Although Drizzlepaw never hung out with this cool cat the energetic social butterfly knew everybody's name! She never said that she had them right "Nope, nopey opey!" Drizzlepaw shook her head. Was this a chance to make a new friend!?!

@Fae
Old December 16th, 2020, 10:04 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

"Welcome back then!" She meowed happily. "And congratulations to him! That must be awesome!" The warrior paused as she thought of something to say. "I just got an apprentice about a moon ago or so. Their name is Baypaw. They're kind of a weirdo but they're pretty cool!"
// @Exis

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧