Today 03:56 AM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 03:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 10th, 2020, 02:15 PM

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Spidertail flicked his tail with slight amusement. His light amber eyes fluttered around the clearing for a moment before padding over to sit neatly in front of the apprentice. "I was just watching. That bug had no chance." He motioned towards the squashed bug near Charredpaw's feet. His long tail wrapped around his paws as he got comfortable, indicating he wasn't planning on leaving the conversation anytime soon. His ears pricked with curiosity from the young tom's words. "How come?" He mewed simply.

[ @KIller Cougar ]
Old December 10th, 2020, 04:17 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The day was calm and the sun had long risen, though that didn't stop the coldness from creeping in. The young warrior had a thick fur, which did a decent job at keeping him warm, but that didn't stop him from preferring the warmer days. And who could blame him anyway? The cold seasons were a.. Tough time for him, even if he wouldn't admit it. Appearing a bit more grumpy than usual- if that were possible- Gingerfrost was lazily laying in the clearing, tail flicking lightly, dark eyes watching the grey clouds above.
He didn't have anything else do to after all, his apprentice days behind him and his own apprentice having disappeared who knows where, he honestly wasn't even surprised anymore. Not that he was in the first place. The tom exhaled deeply and lay his head on the ground, eyes closing as he prepared to take a long nap, when something caught his attention... Somewhat.

[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

------

[ No worries <3 ]
[ @Arie ]

"wee-k?" Although sight lacked her, big eyes were glued out in front of her as she tried to understand what for a strange creature that one was. An ee... Wee.. Week, Eewl? She'd never heard of something like that before but... It had the strange attachment behind what the little one assumed to be their name. So, as her logic stated, it must be a voice! Yes! A weird one... But a voice! And oh-- She knew what that meant! "pw...pwim-wose!" the calico chirped with a bright smile, per usual, choosing to not add the little strange attachment. She was Primrose, and they were-- Weelpaw! That was it, right? Yes, it must be.
She giggled at the little pat on her head, then decided to stretch out her own paw to try and pat the voice. Long story short though- her destination was not reached. On her first try, she missed completely - finding her paw only swoop threw the air and ploof on the ground. Her head was tilted in confusion. Last time she checked, voices could be touched! Or... Was this voice not touchable? She'd heard voices like that before (actually, no, those were just cats speaking from a distance, but who's gonna tell her?), yet Primrosepaw decided to try again. And it was... A furry voice! She'd felt just a little bit of fur brush by before having her paw go ploof on Eelpaw's, unless the other pulled away that is. But the conclusion remained! Neither were quite where she intended- as if she would've even been able to reach in the first place- but she giggled again nonetheless.

Upon that though, a small question popped up. Why were they there? What were they doing? Those were two questions, but to her came down to the same thing. So as she always did, Primrose lifted her head to where she thought the voice was and tilted it, giving a questioning look. Not many understood but... Maybe Weelpaw would! Or was it Eelpaw?
Old December 10th, 2020, 05:01 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

With Charredpaw back in camp, Flyfur looked for Lionstorm or Sootstar.
Charredpaw was..... unstable and just what it took to get him back home had her emotionally and physically feeling drained and a deep feeling of helplessness welled up from inside her and a few tears threatened to make themselves known, so she did her best to blink them away.
"Sootstar? I have..... I want to talk to you about..... there's something I need to tell you. Charredpaw..... he's not ok. He's emotionally unstable and has been acting out. When I tried to get him to come home, he said something about hurting himself..... I just need someone else to.... deal with him. I tried, but I'm so tired just from today. I don't think I can keep being there for him. Its.... been very emotionally taxing for me. ."
Flyfur tries her best to keep from just breaking down, but she can't help the sniffles and the breaks in her voice as she goes on.

@wnder

//seperate incident, she is being cloned

Flyfur stumbled about the clearing to find Lionstorm, eyes glazed and fur a mess from being stressed about Charredpaw and running after him and getting him to camp. Once she finds the golden tom she plops onto the ground beside him while leaving him some room.
She turned to him and just..... blinked for a while before remembering she was needing to say something to him.
"Charredpaw is back in camp..... I talked to Sootstar about him, but you might want to put your own word in later as well..... I came by to say sorry. His behavior was uncalled for and.... well, he was being an asshole, to say the least. I know he won't be coming by to say this himself and I feel bad, so...."
She trailed off and looked away, losing her train of thought. She felt like crap.
@BILL.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old December 10th, 2020, 10:38 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
The day was calm and the sun had long risen, though that didn't stop the coldness from creeping in. The young warrior had a thick fur, which did a decent job at keeping him warm, but that didn't stop him from preferring the warmer days. And who could blame him anyway? The cold seasons were a.. Tough time for him, even if he wouldn't admit it. Appearing a bit more grumpy than usual- if that were possible- Gingerfrost was lazily laying in the clearing, tail flicking lightly, dark eyes watching the grey clouds above.
He didn't have anything else do to after all, his apprentice days behind him and his own apprentice having disappeared who knows where, he honestly wasn't even surprised anymore. Not that he was in the first place. The tom exhaled deeply and lay his head on the ground, eyes closing as he prepared to take a long nap, when something caught his attention... Somewhat.

Emerging from the entrance to the apprentice’s den, a young mink ragdoll shecat let out a small mumble mostly inaudible to anyone near her.’One of these days I’m going to put thorns in his bedding and see how he likes it when someone disrupts his beauty sleep’.Thinking this about a fellow apprentice, EmberPaw’s blue eyes narrowed into slits, inwardly annoyed by the lack of attainable rest. Although seeming irritable, to everyone else the young shecat just looked straight faced or thinking deeply as always, many of her clan mates struggled to understand her and in all honesty she couldn’t quiet understand herself. Feeling a gush of wind hit her she shivered slightly. Causing her to look up at the sky in confusion of how it could possibly be so cold when it’s so sunny, yet she saw no clouds, only a clear sky. Even the weather was confusing. ’Why is everything so dysfunctional today it’s giving me the creeps...’. She thought this as a very soft frown appeared on her features but quickly returned to a natural state when she refocused her attention on the clearing, many cats were bustling around the place. This of course, caused mild discomfort for the young she. She wasn’t particularly fond of big groups of cats at once even if this was just her clanmates.

EmberPaw’s blue eyes scanned the clearing, spotting a clump of gingery fur laying lazily, a small sigh once again left her muzzle. The tom looked awake enough for her to discuss a few things with her mentor. She started padding over to him, the two of them made eye contact with each other for a moment before the ginger tom shut his eyes, his brows seeming furrowed, he seemed like he was desperate to pretend he’s asleep. ‘Did- did he just-‘. Her already slightly irritable mood seemed to grow worse by the second, sleep deprivation had gotten to her clearly but nonetheless the young shecat remained as calm as she possibly could removing her thoughts. Standing in front of the tom and looking down at him she spoke calmly. “GingerFrost.”. Despite addressing him, he merely gave out a distorted grunt. “GingerFrost I know you are awake and capable of giving your apprentice a response, unfortunately for you, resting time has been cut short, I’ve come to ask a few questions about our next training session”. Her tail flicked slightly, a brow raised on her naturally stoic face.

Old December 10th, 2020, 11:07 PM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

"Well I'm going to go and grab a bite to eat. You can come along if you want. The sun isn't shining anymore anyway." And with that she got up to go get a water vole or something of the sort from the prey pile. The hunger had really set in by this point. @Reindeer Nightmares

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou
Old December 11th, 2020, 02:03 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

placeholder

Fawnsqueak watched the bustling clearing.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by BEAR.; December 13th, 2020 at 06:29 PM. Reason: fixed broken code
Old December 11th, 2020, 08:30 AM

My Mood: Angelic

@Christmassy Dashie
;
Sunpaw lay stretched out in the grass, soaking up all the sun she could get. She really didn't mind if she looked silly like this, all she cared about was how good the sun felt soaking through her fur. She let a yawn slip out; the sun was making her very sleepy. She slowly looked around the clearing, most cats being in their dens. She fully closed her eyes as she realized no one would come to talk to her if there was no one out in the clearing.

[character site]
Old December 11th, 2020, 08:35 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
@Christmassy Dashie
;
Sunpaw lay stretched out in the grass, soaking up all the sun she could get. She really didn't mind if she looked silly like this, all she cared about was how good the sun felt soaking through her fur. She let a yawn slip out; the sun was making her very sleepy. She slowly looked around the clearing, most cats being in their dens. She fully closed her eyes as she realized no one would come to talk to her if there was no one out in the clearing.
Lakekit came out from the nursery, her ears flat, sitting beside Sunpaw, “What in the world are you doing in the sun?” She mewed, keeping the sarcasm out of her for once.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old December 11th, 2020, 08:41 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmassy Dashie View Post
Lakekit came out from the nursery, her ears flat, sitting beside Sunpaw, “What in the world are you doing in the sun?” She mewed, keeping the sarcasm out of her for once.
Sunpaw jumped at the sound of the shrill voice coming from above her. "Oh! Uh.. I mean, why not?" she replied. She rolled over and looked up to see a small kit standing over her. "Well.. what are you doing out here is the question, really. Shouldn't you be in the nursery?" Sunpaw didn't mean for that comment to come off as rude, she was just genuinely curious as to why the kit was out here. She was barely an apprentice, herself. She was a kit not too long ago, but she couldn't remember too much about it. All she remembers is a lot of bouncing around and causing trouble with other kits.

[character site]
Old December 11th, 2020, 09:07 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post

Sunpaw jumped at the sound of the shrill voice coming from above her. "Oh! Uh.. I mean, why not?" she replied. She rolled over and looked up to see a small kit standing over her. "Well.. what are you doing out here is the question, really. Shouldn't you be in the nursery?" Sunpaw didn't mean for that comment to come off as rude, she was just genuinely curious as to why the kit was out here. She was barely an apprentice, herself. She was a kit not too long ago, but she couldn't remember too much about it. All she remembers is a lot of bouncing around and causing trouble with other kits.
Lakekit shook her head, “Well I’m about to be an apprentice, and I’m allowed to be out of the nursery, besides, it’s BORING in the nursery..” she grumbled, hissing slightly.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Closed Thread