Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Hushpaw
~<>~
3/100
9 moons || he/him || WindClan Apprentice
medium furred tom w/ black, grey and white fur; gold eyes

As she seemed to process his words, taking a sort of long time to do so, he noticed, Hushpaw found his eyes glancing over her injuries and, though he kept his face carefully cheerful, he couldn't help the way his tail drooped slightly as he wondered what had happened to the she-kit. He'd seen plenty of cats who were more scar than they were fur, but never one so young as this. Anger coursed through his stomach just thinking about a young cat going through the trauma of what must've scarred her. If he'd been there, Hushpaw was certain he'd have killed whatever it was!! Even if it was a two-leg's monster!! He'd kill it real good!

She glanced at the nursery like she was saying that's where she slept. Could she not talk? Hmm... well, that might be a communication barrier, he wasn't all that good at interpreting signs, but the small kit pointed to him like she was asking his name or who or what he was. Maybe.

"I'm Hushpaw!" He answers, voice confident though he still isn't quite sure if that was really what she was asking. "I'm an apprentice!! Is there anything I can call you?"

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
< RAYKIT >
Herbal knowledge [T1] herbs: Goldenrod, dock, and catmint
She/her | Female
5 moons
Windclan kit
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Raykit shook her scarred messy pelt, she sneezed quickly before glancing at the big apprentice and waiting for his name, she quickly took notice that the apprentice was looking at her injuries, it was disturbing that cats were looking at her scarred body and face but she quickly ignored it and waited patiently. Her maw opened slightly as she licked her nose and then her injured leg, her ears perked as Hushpaw finally spoke, while hearing Hushpaw speak she glanced at his pelt color, her eyes stared at his pelt until she was caught by the last couple words of Hushpaw, her eyes returned to the apprentices eyes and she frowned slightly.

Raykit went by a lot of names during her time as an outsider, but she took a breath and gestured to the sun and then towards the nursery as a way of saying her name, the sun was ray of light and the nursery is where kits sleep. Her nose twitched as she turned to sniff her body, it still smelled like a badger, which was rather annoying because it would remind her the trauma with the dang stupid fur brain badger. Her maw opened widely as if she was yawning but she was only stretching her mouth since she didn’t use her mouth much, her yellow-orange eyes returned to stare at Hushpaw pelt, the look of his face pattern and body pattern reminded her specifically that of a badger, well except the eye color the badgers eyes were green not golden yellow. Raykit finally snapped out of the trance and looked elsewhere before turning to Hushpaw.

The messy looking scarred kit backed up slightly as she could mistaken Hushpaw as a badger, here ears flatten as the uneasy feeling entered her throat. The strong feeling of running away appeared but she ignored it and froze slightly, despite her lack of vision she could finally see Hushpaw almost as a badger, the size and pelt color were enough to make Raykit unsheathe her claws and bristle her fur as she kept a good distance. She waited for Hushpaw to speak, if Hushpaw didn’t speak then that was a good signal for her to run.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 8th, 2024, 04:30 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post

< RAYKIT >
She/her | Female
5 moons
Windclan kit

Raykit shook her scarred messy pelt, she sneezed quickly before glancing at the big apprentice and waiting for his name, she quickly took notice that the apprentice was looking at her injuries, it was disturbing that cats were looking at her scarred body and face but she quickly ignored it and waited patiently. Her maw opened slightly as she licked her nose and then her injured leg, her ears perked as Hushpaw finally spoke, while hearing Hushpaw speak she glanced at his pelt color, her eyes stared at his pelt until she was caught by the last couple words of Hushpaw, her eyes returned to the apprentices eyes and she frowned slightly.

Raykit went by a lot of names during her time as an outsider, but she took a breath and gestured to the sun and then towards the nursery as a way of saying her name, the sun was ray of light and the nursery is where kits sleep. Her nose twitched as she turned to sniff her body, it still smelled like a badger, which was rather annoying because it would remind her the trauma with the dang stupid fur brain badger. Her maw opened widely as if she was yawning but she was only stretching her mouth since she didn’t use her mouth much, her yellow-orange eyes returned to stare at Hushpaw pelt, the look of his face pattern and body pattern reminded her specifically that of a badger, well except the eye color the badgers eyes were green not golden yellow. Raykit finally snapped out of the trance and looked elsewhere before turning to Hushpaw.

The messy looking scarred kit backed up slightly as she could mistaken Hushpaw as a badger, here ears flatten as the uneasy feeling entered her throat. The strong feeling of running away appeared but she ignored it and froze slightly, despite her lack of vision she could finally see Hushpaw almost as a badger, the size and pelt color were enough to make Raykit unsheathe her claws and bristle her fur as she kept a good distance. She waited for Hushpaw to speak, if Hushpaw didn’t speak then that was a good signal for her to run.

Hushpaw
~<>~
4/100

Golden eyes watch as the kit gestures to the sun and the nursery in probably the answer of her name. He has no idea what that means and flounders for a heartbeat before saying "Suuuunnnnnnkit...? You're Sunkit?" The question is uncertain and it's then that he realizes that she's looking at him warily and almost... afraid? Why was she afraid he hadn't even done anything? He bends down so he's crouched on the ground and closer to the kit's level. "Hey, you alright? Did I do something wrong, Sunny?" He tilts his head in concern.
Old March 8th, 2024, 04:33 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

A tall offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."

Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Maplepaw could quite literally feel the awkwardness. It felt, well... awkward.

She then froze. This mouse of a cat was inviting more cats over?
Just when I was finally feeling like myself...
Maplepaw just quietly shuffled a bit away from the two... rather chit-chatty cats, and glanced back up at the sky, when two droplets dripped onto her head.
Then three,
then four,
then a fifth droplet...
...until it started to rain

Damn it.
Things can never go her way, can it?
Maplepaw glanced back at the two apprentices. Well... the least she could do was say 'hi,' or at least ask something.
Like ..

"Day?" She blurted out. "How.. was..."

Yeah, this was why she never spoke beyond 3 words.

31/100
@niiight & @Fish

Credits to the Warriors Wiki for image.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old March 8th, 2024, 04:44 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Hushpaw
~<>~
4/100

Golden eyes watch as the kit gestures to the sun and the nursery in probably the answer of her name. He has no idea what that means and flounders for a heartbeat before saying "Suuuunnnnnnkit...? Your Sunkit?" The question is uncertain and it's then that he realizes that she's looking at him warily and almost... afraid? Why was she afraid he hadn't even done anything? He bends down so he's crouched on the ground and closer to the kit's level. "Hey, you alright? Did I do something wrong, Sunny?" He tilts his head in concern.

< RAYKIT >
She/her | Female
5 moons
Windclan kit

Raykit listened as Hushpaw said sunkit, sunkit! The Molly smacked her scarred face with her paw, but returned her look at Hushpaw. the scarred Molly jumped and her tail lifted as Hushpaw lowered himself to her height, if there was gonna be anyway to communicate with the Tom it was she was gonna have to touch him. Her paws slowly carried her closer to the tom, her orange-yellow eyes watched the Tom intently as she neared him, once close enough she tapped his muzzle and then ears before distancing herself and gesturing a angry look of a badger,’Badger Badger’ she gestured many times and tapped his muzzle and pelt many times as a way of communication.

Her tail lashed as she distanced herself a few adult tail lengths away, she pushed hers.elf up on her hind legs and gestured a ray fro the sin to Hushpaw and then to the nursery, she repeated this multiple times in case Hushpaw did not understand’ Raykit Raykit’ she mouthed with no words being able to come out.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 8th, 2024, 05:19 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Dimkit smiled gratefully at Whisperingpaw, dipping his head. Dimkit liked the nickname “little warrior”. It made him feel really special, especially because it wasn’t coming from his mom. When his mom used nicknames with him he often thought it was because she was trying to get him to do what she wanted. ”Thank you, uh…. What’s your name?” He asked, trying to be polite.

Dimkit wouldn’t say he was the best at introductions or making friends, probably because he was either too worried about coming off as egotistical by introducing himself to a random cat, and the making friends part was because… uh…. He never really asked a cat to be friends, it kind of just happened. So while Dimkit might think he was friends with some cat, he was probably just trying to think good for the sake of his mind not bugging him about it.
@ChaosBringer.

Whisperingpaw(129/100)

Whisperingpaw cocked his head to the side softly as the kitten asked what his name was. "I'm Whisperingpaw. And you're Dimkit, right?" He asked, wanting to make sure that was this kit's name. Whisperingpaw drew his tongue over his chest a few times to get out some dust and leaf crusties. Once he was done, he looked up at Dimkit. Whisperingpaw wondered what it would have been like to have siblings. Would he have been more social? Happier? Who knew.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old March 8th, 2024, 05:39 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendigo View Post

A tall offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."

Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Maplepaw could quite literally feel the awkwardness. It felt, well... awkward.

She then froze. This mouse of a cat was inviting more cats over?
Just when I was finally feeling like myself...
Maplepaw just quietly shuffled a bit away from the two... rather chit-chatty cats, and glanced back up at the sky, when two droplets dripped onto her head.
Then three,
then four,
then a fifth droplet...
...until it started to rain

Damn it.
Things can never go her way, can it?
Maplepaw glanced back at the two apprentices. Well... the least she could do was say 'hi,' or at least ask something.
Like ..

"Day?" She blurted out. "How.. was..."

Yeah, this was why she never spoke beyond 3 words.

31/100

Credits to the Warriors Wiki for image.

《 Nectarpaw 》
5/100

he/him / windclan apprentice / people pleaser

He looked at Maplepaw with a bit of surprise. He didn't think they tall she-cat would break out of her shell a bit. "How was... Oh! How was our day? My day was fine, thank you!" he meowed. "It was better when it wasn't raining. He watched as the rain came to a stop with relief. Quickly he started shaking his fur and grooming himself dry. He paused when he realized he sprayed some water on the two. "Sorry!"
(@windigo ;Maplepaw , @Fish ;Spottedpaw)

Old March 8th, 2024, 06:56 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Albatrosskit existed

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old March 8th, 2024, 08:14 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Starrypaw and Softdust talk.
(open)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE
Old March 8th, 2024, 10:24 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post

< RAYKIT >
She/her | Female
5 moons
Windclan kit

Raykit listened as Hushpaw said sunkit, sunkit! The Molly smacked her scarred face with her paw, but returned her look at Hushpaw. the scarred Molly jumped and her tail lifted as Hushpaw lowered himself to her height, if there was gonna be anyway to communicate with the Tom it was she was gonna have to touch him. Her paws slowly carried her closer to the tom, her orange-yellow eyes watched the Tom intently as she neared him, once close enough she tapped his muzzle and then ears before distancing herself and gesturing a angry look of a badger,’Badger Badger’ she gestured many times and tapped his muzzle and pelt many times as a way of communication.

Her tail lashed as she distanced herself a few adult tail lengths away, she pushed hers.elf up on her hind legs and gestured a ray fro the sin to Hushpaw and then to the nursery, she repeated this multiple times in case Hushpaw did not understand’ Raykit Raykit’ she mouthed with no words being able to come out.

Hushpaw
~<>~
5/100

Oh, he'd misunderstood again. Um. Ok, that's new for him. He's usually great at talking to people! Just like... with words. This miming is new for him. Yeah, that's what he'll say. He's just new at it! He'll totally be an expert at it in like. An hour. The tapping on his muzzle must mean something about him. His face? And her posture, she reared up like a predator... OH! A BADGER!! She was saying he looked like a badger! Huh, he'd never really thought of it before but his pelt did resemble one a little if the warrior's descriptions of them were accurate. He'd never seen one before. Oh wait, she was doing similar gestures she'd done with her name again... did he get it wrong? Was it not Sunkit? She mimics a beam of sunlight, was that it? Beamkit? But... no, 'beam' isn't the word she's mouthing, she's saying...

"Raykit!" Hushpaw all but shouts, knowing he's right this time and feeling incredibly pleased with himself for it. "You're name's Raykit! Sorry 'bout calling you Sunny, heh~" the apology is easy, he's not ashamed to have to apologize about that. "You think I look like a badger, is that what's wrong?" A sympathetic frown forms on his muzzle, the dots connecting on what must've happened. "You're scared of me, aren't you..?" He's not scary, though, is he? He'd never hurt a kit! But... Raykit doesn't know that, does she? "I'm sorry," again he apologizes, but this time it's not something that can be fixed as easily as calling her by her proper name. He can't change the color of his pelt.
Old March 9th, 2024, 04:24 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Frostpaw sat.

(Closed)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; March 9th, 2024 at 04:24 AM.