Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
Today 07:07 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:06 PM
test
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:05 PM
Golden times
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 07:03 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by wick View Post
@Shimm & @CheetahPelt & @doghouse

Vulturekit raised her head proudly at Whitesong's praise, chest fur puffing up proudly. One day, when she finally became a warrior, it would be her duty to protect the nursery from weasels and evil ShadowClan warriors and whatnot. Not that she really understood why she couldn't just do that now.

Her ears flattened as the newcomers flooded into the nursery. Vulturekit didn't much like having to share attention. Not wanting to bother herself with pleasantries, the chimera kitten looked around for something to entertain herself with, yellow eyes eventually landing on small wadded piece of moss fluttering in the corner of the nursery. With no regard to her surroundings she dashed towards it, squealing in surprise when she tripped over an unsuspecting body. She went tumbling tail-over-paws and landed with an "oof" on her back, quickly bouncing back onto her paws with her fur bristling in embarrassment as she glared towards the other kitten that had she had just tripped over.

The expecting queen was quietly talking to Whitesong when she heard her daughter fall and heard tumbling. Songbird quickly as she could, got up and padded towards the kit. She was about ready to scold the other kit when she saw the tiny bundle and Vulturekit scowling. "What happened?" Picking up her adopted daughter by the neck scruff and placed the molly in front of her. Paws gently pressing against her tiny body to check if any sprains or anything was broken.

@CheetahPelt @wick @doghouse
Old February 12th, 2020, 05:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: WindClan Territory

| @MagicCat99; @happy413; @Lonestar23; |

The other two cats in the patrol were taking forever just to come over to join them, so they would have to go without them. They could catch up to them later if they want to do so. "Deerblossom we're going to have to leave without them. If they want to they can try to find us.", he meowed. Timberfur led the warrior towards a nice hunting spot.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old February 12th, 2020, 07:17 PM
The lone cat

My Mood: Chatty

Luna smelled so many cats she was scared she didn’t want to get into a fight again she was already injured enough she couldn’t even run if she got spotted do a another cat slashing her back leg before she could escape she just didn’t know who to trust
Old February 12th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@ponyapan @panda.

Aw, her baby girl was so mean to her mama! She had searched high and low for the mouse and Twilightstar still refused to eat it. Next time, she'd have to tear out her daughter's eyes and make her eat those, maybe then she'd appreciate her mama! The unstable she-cat stomped her way across the snowy plains, tail lashing so sharply it could cut through steel. Midnightstalker wondered if she should skin the little monster alive to make the brat understand the pain she went through hunting that for her. Kits were so ungrateful. Those little life-sucking monsters were lucky a mother's love was unconditional otherwise she might actually be contemplating ways to slit their throats at nights.

In other news, the dark oriental sheathed her the daggers that had slid out and stabbed unforgivingly into the frozen snow. Midnightstalker forced the unorthodox cringy smile off her maw and paused while glancing around to make sure she had all her members. She was supposed to bring Newtcloud, Moorfoot, and Pebblepaw or so she recalled.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:12 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

echopaw looked around for her mentor newtcloud I...I hope newtcloud will like me.. she thought with a little bit of worry in her eyes, she looked down at her kittypet collar I need to get this off...it might annoy newtcloud... she thought with a small sigh
@panda.
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:16 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Yewpaw

Yewpaw's ears perked up as she heard her mentor call her name for patrols. She quickly made her way over to accompany the two toms that had gathered, looking expectantly up at the deputy when she came to a stop in front of the two of them. The apprentice beamed with pride whenever she saw Brindlejaw around camp. How could she not? Her mentor had been named deputy! What a wonderful thing it was!

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:41 PM.
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Lonestar23

She gave an energetic nod "yup! " she meowed . However her ears folded back in concern at what he said before . " Safe? ....it's not safe??" she asked .
hickorypaw
oh dear. perhaps mentioning his own personal thoughts in the nursery hadn't been such a good idea, considering that kits (or at least this one in particular) took things literally. "I didn't mean that," hickorypaw mewed, in an attempt to rectify his mistake. "I like the nursery. that's all." there, that should do it. it should keep her from continuing to think that outside of the nursery actually wasn't safe, at least.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:24 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Pausing from her grooming the mottled feisty queen looked up at her visitor. A small polite smile bloomed on her face. "Dunepaw," Giving a small bow of her head in welcome. "Good to see you." Her cold voice with a hint of warmth. The fierce molly remembered the days where the tom was in the nursery. He was a good lil kit who listened to her and that what made her so fond of him.
"I would love a rabbit please." Asking Dunepaw. Her stomach was slightly larger than normal and she was more rude than usual and having some rabbit always made her feel better. Especially when she was dealing with her daughter Vulturekit. Starclan blesses her little soul because she was wearing Songbird's patience. The queen loved having another kit to call her own and to her, it didn't make a difference if they were biological or not. If she could the molly would take every kit and raise them to be honorable and great warriors.
@Lonestar23
dunepaw
queens had always made dunepaw a little nervous, even when he was a kit—something about their maternal attitude unnerved him, despite his best efforts to remain stoic in the face of sometimes unnecessary parenting. "of course," he mewed with a small smile of his own, dipping his head to the she-cat in return.

"good to see you as well, songbird." the tough (sometimes feisty, sometimes bordering on downright rude) she-cat had definitely unnerved him as an apprentice, but dunepaw was pleased to see that nowadays, she seemed to have mellowed out a little. or perhaps she was just tired at the moment, and would return to the feisty queen he remembered.

"how's vulturekit doing?" the tom asked a moment later, with a small smile. he hadn't spent a lot of time around the kit, but since he came in the nursery more than might be healthy for an apprentice, he had seen her before. the question was, was songbird going to mind his inquiry about the younger cat? he couldn't remember how private she had been before, and even then, he'd been a kit. kits and apprentices were treated differently within the clans.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@ponyapan @panda.

Aw, her baby girl was so mean to her mama! She had searched high and low for the mouse and Twilightstar still refused to eat it. Next time, she'd have to tear out her daughter's eyes and make her eat those, maybe then she'd appreciate her mama! The unstable she-cat stomped her way across the snowy plains, tail lashing so sharply it could cut through steel. Midnightstalker wondered if she should skin the little monster alive to make the brat understand the pain she went through hunting that for her. Kits were so ungrateful. Those little life-sucking monsters were lucky a mother's love was unconditional otherwise she might actually be contemplating ways to slit their throats at nights.

In other news, the dark oriental sheathed her the daggers that had slid out and stabbed unforgivingly into the frozen snow. Midnightstalker forced the unorthodox cringy smile off her maw and paused while glancing around to make sure she had all her members. She was supposed to bring Newtcloud, Moorfoot, and Pebblepaw or so she recalled.

Newtcloud followed behind Midnightstalker, the snow crunched under her paws and made them cold and somewhat soggy.
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

hickorypaw
it was nothing short of a miracle that hickorypaw had managed to catch up to the rest of the patrol, especially considering his lack of expertise in any sort of tracking, but thankfully, he hadn't been too far behind and following a straight path had led him to them. embarrassed, with his ears laying back and his eyes downcast, the tom did his absolute best not to draw attention to himself, acting as if he'd been there all along. he could pass for that, right? he didn't look too conspicuous? well, hickorypaw certainly hoped not, because it would've been even worse if they'd turned around to find him there. embarrassment would not begin to describe it.
@MagicCat99
@happy413
@Blissie Bliss

Closed Thread