Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by Dark
Today 09:34 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Fits
Today 09:31 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by wolfie
Today 09:23 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2020, 10:46 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Scorchpaw turned to Rosedapple as he heard her voice, his eyes widening in excitement as she spoke. The young tomcat pressed his nose to hers, the traditional mentor-apprentice greeting, before he bounced on his paws in excitement. "Oh yes! That sounds great! In all honesty, I really don't know anything except I've seen the territory and the borders. But anything else you need to teach me is fair game!" The tomcat was just excited to have a mentor once again. Maybe now, he wouldn't get so bored around camp. And he could already tell he was going to get along with Rosedapple just fine. Who am I kidding though? I get along with everyone just fine!! He then stepped back to sit beside Rosedapple, his eyes flicking towards his best friend. Freezepaw's mentor hadn't showed up to greet her yet, and a clout of worry formed in his chest. He knew Freezepaw could get... scary when things didn't turn out the way she wanted. "Can Freezepaw come sit by us if her mentor decides not to come to the meeting?" He whispered, glancing up towards his new mentor.

@Spiderfrost

---

The pale-furred she-cat glanced around, awaiting the approach of her new mentor. With her luck, the cat probably wasn't even going to show up. That's just how it went in her life, and she wasn't expecting anything out of this 'Ivyshade.' If they didn't line up to her needs, she knew she could always mooch off of Scorchpaw and his new mentor. He was pretty easy-going, and besides, she always tagged-along with him everywhere anyways. Narrowing her eyes, the she-cat turned to look around once again, her impatience growing. She didn't want to stand up here looking stupid forever.

@PeppermintRabbit

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 29th, 2020, 11:07 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"I'm much more sophisticated that a crying kit, thank you very much!" Lightbubble shot back, ears flicking defensively. "I take great offense to your comparisons. They're not correct at all. And that is a fact." The tomcat stuck his nose in the air and turned his head away, wondering why in the world she would compare him to something so clearly not comparable to his glorious-ness.

Lightbubble then turned to look at the two she-cat again, heaving out a heavy sigh. "Looks like this is one conversation that I'm stuck with that I didn't ask for." He meowed, before casting his eyes around the clearing. This would be an opportune moment for Nettlespark to show up. But of course his brother did not have the punctuality that Lightbubble had. "So, since I have ahem-unfortunately-ahem captured the attention of you two ladies, would you so gladly put me out of my misery of boredom?" He gave the two wide, pleading eyes. At least Daisybloom seemed less of a pain than Rosedapple. Lightbubble could live with that.
Rosedapple rolled her eyes even as her sister laughed at Lightbubbles antics. she steps over to the tom and jabs him playfully in the side with a sly grin.

"Ok, ok, enough with the theatrics, you've got our attention you kit-brained fool."

"Rosedapple..." Daisybloom chided, even as she recovered from her fit of laughter. She focused back to Lightbubble. "What do you propose we do? I fear if I offer up moss ball the other warriors would judge us." the paler eyed sister offered lightly.
Old March 29th, 2020, 11:21 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

@RedHead

Rosedapple was momentarily caught of guard with the apprentices enthusiasm and energy. His press against her nose nearly became an endeavor to see how hard he could hit her nose with his. And for a split second she wondered how she was going to deal with that. Rosedapple had never been overly excitable, but she had had a lot of energy to spare and that had made her easily distracted. Thinking back, that's when her mentor really double downed on teaching her focus.

The dark eyed calico gave begrudging smile. Maybe this won't be too hard. Looking to the apprentice close by as Scorchpaw ask about her, Rosedapple shrugged, she didn't see an issue with it. If she wanted to come, then she'd just drag Daisybloom and maybe get Grizzlyburr and his new apprentice to join them.

"Sure Scorchpaw, I don't have an issue with that. If that happens I'll grab Daisy and the four of us can hunt down food for the nursery. Burn off some of that energy of your."

"That sound like a decent idea to you Freezepaw?"
Old March 30th, 2020, 03:34 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

"Who's ready for some battle training?" Creekwind called out to Oakpaw. The crimson molly was eager to continue their training and so far it's been a great stroll in the forest. Her one left sapphire eye searched for her apprentice as she patiently waited for him.
@SilentLamb

----

It was quite the struggle to take her clinging kits off of her as she left the nursery. Stormluly truly felt bad that she and Shadequill couldn't hang out with them anymore due to their new apprentice to mentor. Trusting Citrusflower to take care of Echokit and Spottedkit the molly walked out of the nursery ready to start the new day. "Wakey, Wakey Nightpaw! Time to start training!" Stormlily poked her head into the apprentice den and called out to her apprentice.
@Estelle
Old March 30th, 2020, 04:09 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Falconpaw wheezed as he conceded to this pin, too tired to continuing fighting such a pointless battle.

"That was the point." He huffed, closing his eyes as he tried to regain his breath.

[ @Casper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 30th, 2020, 04:29 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Strangely enough, the young apprentice was still asleep, or rather 'resting with her eyes closed', when Stormlily called. It was quite strange for her, as normally she would already be wide awake at this time, but the past event of becoming an apprentice along with the fact that her brother and sister were still missing during that time, must've been quite exhaustong for her mentally.
Letting escape one small yawn, Nightpaw got to her paws and made her way over to Stormlily, still with a nervous smile "g-goodmor-morning" she said quietly, hoping to not wake any of the still sleeping apprentices.
For a moment she wondered where Stormlily's kits would be without her but quickly recalled something about Citrusflower taking care of another queens' kits for a while "y-your ki-kits are wi-th C-citrusflo-flower, aren't they?" she asked shyly as her curiosity was peeking for a moment, but that wasn't the matter at paw here, they were going to start her training "s-so...wh-what will we b-be trai-training?" she followed after a few moments with a tilt of her head, she may now be an apprentice but still caried some of her kit-like habits.
@Shimm
Old March 30th, 2020, 09:03 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Scorchpaw turned to Rosedapple as he heard her voice, his eyes widening in excitement as she spoke. The young tomcat pressed his nose to hers, the traditional mentor-apprentice greeting, before he bounced on his paws in excitement. "Oh yes! That sounds great! In all honesty, I really don't know anything except I've seen the territory and the borders. But anything else you need to teach me is fair game!" The tomcat was just excited to have a mentor once again. Maybe now, he wouldn't get so bored around camp. And he could already tell he was going to get along with Rosedapple just fine. Who am I kidding though? I get along with everyone just fine!! He then stepped back to sit beside Rosedapple, his eyes flicking towards his best friend. Freezepaw's mentor hadn't showed up to greet her yet, and a clout of worry formed in his chest. He knew Freezepaw could get... scary when things didn't turn out the way she wanted. "Can Freezepaw come sit by us if her mentor decides not to come to the meeting?" He whispered, glancing up towards his new mentor.

@Spiderfrost

---

The pale-furred she-cat glanced around, awaiting the approach of her new mentor. With her luck, the cat probably wasn't even going to show up. That's just how it went in her life, and she wasn't expecting anything out of this 'Ivyshade.' If they didn't line up to her needs, she knew she could always mooch off of Scorchpaw and his new mentor. He was pretty easy-going, and besides, she always tagged-along with him everywhere anyways. Narrowing her eyes, the she-cat turned to look around once again, her impatience growing. She didn't want to stand up here looking stupid forever.

@PeppermintRabbit
@RedHead
Ivyshade came bouncing out of the medicine den with a wrapped paw. "Freezepaw, I apologize. I twisted my paw running after a mouse. This is my first time mentoring, so I hope you'll tell me if I mess things up." Ivyshade had never had an apprentice before and didn't expect to get one anytime soon, which is why she was so surprised when Icestar appointed Freezepaw to her. "Since my paw is twisted, we aren't going to do anything too strenuous. I'll have you collecting moss for the elders, and then I can show you the borders once you're done."
Old March 30th, 2020, 09:32 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Asterrose flicked her tail, wondering why the ThunderClan apprentice wanted to join.
Old March 30th, 2020, 09:42 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post
Grizzlyburr watched intently as ceremonies were conducted- kittens hitting their apprenticeship stage. Scared.. but excited nonetheless. His face softened with amusement as Bumblebelly slipped from his mind for a moment. That’s when.. me? A mentor? He froze up for a moment and felt himself tense. A mentor. You? He almost laughed out loud. Finally.

The large Tom instantly stood his eyes tracing the crowd. Dogpaw- that was the name. Yes. Flicking an ear the tom took a few steps closer to the high branch before there. The small apprentice was looking straight at him. She looked terrified. His face softened with concern and he plodded over with complete disregard for those around him. “Hello m’dear” his voice was sweet and welcoming. Man... she was going to get training and an earful of stories. He smiled at the idea and reached to gently touch noses. “I know I look scary... But I promise I’m not all that bad. Just give me a chance eh?” @S-oft
Her ears flickered with annoyance, the tip of her tail wagged to show a similar emotion as her eyes narrowed into a glare so sharp that it could see through a cats soul. "You're my mentor, I don't get much choice in giving you a chance!" She snapped but it wasn't pure menace, there was a hit of playfulness under her voice, buried under lack of social skills and anger. She pressed the tip of her nose into his, another tiny squeak from the she-cat at their cold noses touching. "Honeyleaf has already taught me how to hunt," She hummed, the cream-black torti fur of her chest puffed up in pride, "I caught a frog! Half frozen, I'll admit... but a frog is a frog."

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 30th, 2020, 10:11 AM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Casper , @bmkmb +
Whitepaw, being late out of the apprentice den, slipped into the group of apprentices near the back, hoping nobody would mention him being late to the meeting. He looked upfront at Frostpaw, blinking. There was a cat from another clan, not a warrior, but an apprentice, wanting to join Shadowclan?! Confusion flickered in his emerald eyes. Though, he did slowly think of the cat's words. It would be useful to have an apprentice that knew how to hunt multiple ways, instead of just Shadowclan's ways. Though, he didn't like the disgusting smell of Thunderclan on their pelt. He sighed, he guessed he'd just have to wait and see how the Leader felt about it.

Character Site is in the works.

Last edited by Splashy; March 30th, 2020 at 10:13 AM.
Closed Thread