Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:29 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:22 PM
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by Hana
Today 05:14 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 05:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2020, 06:54 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Honeypaw lazily strolled toward the front and smiled at all the familiar and unfamiliar faces. He tried to look as friendly as he could but the memory of what had happened to him during his time away from camp had taken its toll.

But still he smiled as Icestar mentioned him and he looked toward his new mentor.
@Cloudsky
I'm getting an apprentice! he thought to himself as Honeypaw padded up to him. He touched noses with the apprentice for a moment.
"I'll do my best to train you. I promise." He mewed quietly to his new apprentice, a glint of happiness in his eyes.
Old March 29th, 2020, 07:21 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@CheetahPelt.
The young she-cat cocked her as she heard the name of her new mentor. Quailears heard of him didn't know him well though. As a rather short tom made his way over to her, she waited patiently eyeing his legs with open curiosity. She was used to seeing cats as big as her father or average sized, this tom's legs were really close to the ground though. It was interesting. He was still a lot bigger than her in mass but she figured she'd be taller than him in a couple of moons. As to avoid being rude, the molly tore her blue eyes away from Quailears' paws and reached out to touch noses with him. Unfortunately, it was difficult for her to be very enthusiastic considering the number of mentors she's gone through. She didn't put much faith in this new one either.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 29th, 2020, 07:30 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Hailstorm yowled in surprise as he attacked her from the ground. Momentarily dazed, she was able to compose herself enough to throw herself forward in an attempt to pin him again.

"That was sly!" She commented, not sure whether to be impressed or angry that he'd made her worry.

@BILL.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old March 29th, 2020, 07:45 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@CheetahPelt.
The young she-cat cocked her as she heard the name of her new mentor. Quailears heard of him didn't know him well though. As a rather short tom made his way over to her, she waited patiently eyeing his legs with open curiosity. She was used to seeing cats as big as her father or average sized, this tom's legs were really close to the ground though. It was interesting. He was still a lot bigger than her in mass but she figured she'd be taller than him in a couple of moons. As to avoid being rude, the molly tore her blue eyes away from Quailears' paws and reached out to touch noses with him. Unfortunately, it was difficult for her to be very enthusiastic considering the number of mentors she's gone through. She didn't put much faith in this new one either.
He touched noses with the young cat, noticing her unenthusiastic attitude. He would show her that he would follow through with her training.

He would let this apprentice know that someone cared.

Quailears pulled back. “I’m Quailears. My training may put more pressure on you then your other ones. I’ll take good care of you but just be ready.” He have an easy smile to the she cat.
Old March 29th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

[~] @Casper; [~]

Ebonypaw pressed her nose against her new mentors and listened as the older cat spoke. "I won't disappoint you.", she meowed. 'Not like he did',, she thought. The newly made apprentice watched Icestar turn to jump back onto the highbranch. Ebonypaw padded towards the front of the meeting and listened as some apprentices were assigned new mentors.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old March 29th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsky View Post
I'm getting an apprentice! he thought to himself as Honeypaw padded up to him. He touched noses with the apprentice for a moment.
"I'll do my best to train you. I promise." He mewed quietly to his new apprentice, a glint of happiness in his eyes.
Honeypaw smiled at his new mentor. "Yes, I am sure I will learn lots." Then he turned to watch the rest of the meeting with interest.
Old March 29th, 2020, 08:32 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[~] @Rainquail; [~]

Citrusflower was up in her nest. She hadn't been asleep all night. She had been up missing her kits in the nursery. Now she was alone again. The forever queen laid down and tucked her paws underneath her. Citrusflower was completely bored. She could go out in the clearing, but she didn't feel like it. The eyeless molly moved her face towards the nursery entrance. She scented the air, but there was no sense of any of her kits coming by. Now she was completely alone.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old March 29th, 2020, 09:31 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Whiskernose slowly padded into the nursery, a mouse from the fresh kill pile in his jaws for Citrusflower. He cleared his throat to announce himself and hopefully not startle the sightless queen.
@Blissie Bliss
Old March 29th, 2020, 09:41 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar glanced down at the four mentorless apprentices and gazed across the clearing, looking out for those who she had already chosen for them. Hopefully these mentors would stick around and train them to be full warriors.

"Silentpaw [ @Moonraven ], this is the third mentor I've had to assign you. Whether that's the fault of yours or theirs is beyond me, but here we are again. I'm assigning you to Quailears [ @CheetahPelt ]. I'm sure he can finish your training at last. It's about time.

Ashpaw [ @Skye ], your mentor from today on will be Voleskip [ @Hexict ]. I trust him to pick up wherever you were left off, and to get you fully trained.

Dogpaw [ @S-oft ], I'm assigning you to Grizzlyburr [ @wren ]. Grizzlyburr, I trust you to pass along all your knowledge. Stars know we need more warrior ceremonies around here.

Scorchpaw [ @RedHead ], your new mentor will be Rosedapple [ @Spiderfrost ]. Trail well, and train often. Hopefully he won't give you any trouble.

And Freezepaw [ @RedHead ], I'm giving you Ivyshade [ @PeppermintRabbit ] as a mentor. I'm sure she will teach you everything she knows."

The leader paused, allowing the mentors and apprentices to meet once more. But she didn't wait as long this time before she continued on. She was nearly done with the formalities and could get on to the more important matters.

"We also have a few cats who are rejoining us after going missing, and one cat who wants to join our clan.

Honeypaw [ @DarkNight ], Cardinalpaw [ @Starbot ], and...Owlfeather."

Great, her mother was back. She should've just stayed missing. "I don't know where you have been, and frankly, I don't care. If it was something important, come see me or Beastspark after the meeting, but otherwise, get yourselves readjusted to clan life. Burnetsnap [ @pathos ], you'd better keep a closer eye on Cardinalpaw from now on.

And Honeypaw, I suppose you'll need a new mentor. I'm assigning you to Shadequill [ @Cloudsky ].

And finally, we have Frostpaw [ @bmkmb ] from ThunderClan here, hoping to join us. Please come forward, and tell the clan why you think you'd be suitable for ShadowClan life."

Frostpaw's heart skipped a beat in surprise. He'd expected a meeting with Icestar or something... not a public gathering like this. Expressions well hidden, the young white tom approached the front of the crowd. He mentally admonished himself for not coming up with this possibility. He wasn't in ThunderClan anymore and he didn't regret leaving it. If he wasn't accepted into ShadowClan, he could always live as a rogue.

Now facing the sea of cats, Frostpaw stated in a confident voice, "Although I was born and raised in ThunderClan, I feel that the environment never really suited me. I believe that I am more suitable for ShadowClan life. I prefer darkness despite my pelt. I would rather have lizards and frogs than mice and voles." The cat paused for a second before continuing, "I retain all the knowledge I have gained in ThunderClan. I can hunt and fight in their ways, yet I have also taught myself to catch other forms of prey." With nothing else to say, the apprentice-aged cat dipped his head slightly and addressed the clan as a whole, "I hope you will accept me."
Old March 29th, 2020, 10:21 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post
Daisybloom hummed as she finally freed her sister from below her and shook out the stiffness in her muscles due to the cold.

"You poor thing, you put bored kits to shame with that act of yours." she teased. "I think half the clan heard you, but thought it was just a crying kit." Rosedapple snorted as she poked at the remains of her meal.

"You're both a trip, flattery will get you everywhere if it actually gets up out of camp. Daisybloom has been killing me under her, but she wasn't on today's patrol rotations so she has energy to burn." the dark eyes she-cat
@RedHead

"I'm much more sophisticated that a crying kit, thank you very much!" Lightbubble shot back, ears flicking defensively. "I take great offense to your comparisons. They're not correct at all. And that is a fact." The tomcat stuck his nose in the air and turned his head away, wondering why in the world she would compare him to something so clearly not comparable to his glorious-ness.

Lightbubble then turned to look at the two she-cat again, heaving out a heavy sigh. "Looks like this is one conversation that I'm stuck with that I didn't ask for." He meowed, before casting his eyes around the clearing. This would be an opportune moment for Nettlespark to show up. But of course his brother did not have the punctuality that Lightbubble had. "So, since I have ahem-unfortunately-ahem captured the attention of you two ladies, would you so gladly put me out of my misery of boredom?" He gave the two wide, pleading eyes. At least Daisybloom seemed less of a pain than Rosedapple. Lightbubble could live with that.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread