Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:05 PM

Old March 6th, 2024, 09:49 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior

With the days passing by she had started to feel... at least a little better about herself and her place in the Clan. There were still times where Bravebird questioned it, but it was easier to shake the thoughts off in the day time. In fact, her paws had been itching to do something other than sit in camp, so at the call of Crowstumble the lilac warrior padded over. Was it a good idea to go hunting with her injuries the way they were? Not likely, but she'd like to see anyone tell her no.

"I'm up for it," she called out with a swish of her tail, ignoring the ways in which her injuries stung. They were well on their way to healing, most of them shallow save for the ones on her face and near her eye.

[ @finley.exe ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old March 6th, 2024, 04:29 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(128/100)

So this kit's mother is making him talk to other cats? Wow. 'Atleast my mother wasn't here to make me talk to others. "Sorry about that, little warrior." Whisperingpaw said, his eyes flickering around. He didn't know what to say, and to a kit especially. The orange tom thought of a response he would have liked when he told cats he was forced to talk to them. "You don't have to talk. If she's watching, you can just sit with me and we can act like we're talking." He offered, hoping he didn't sound like a creep. Whisperingpaw stretched out his limbs for a few seconds as he waited for an answer. If the kit didn't want to, that was ok. They could just curl up at his belly, or on his paws. It was ok with Whisperingpaw.

@Caspian

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old March 6th, 2024, 06:02 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Hushpaw
~<>~
1/100
9 moons || he/him || WindClan Apprentice
medium furred tom w/ black, grey and white fur; gold eyes

Head held high in seemingly unwarranted confidence and pride, Hushpaw exists the apprentice's den into WindClan's clearing golden eyes glittering in mischief, wondering what he can get involved in today. He should bother Cloverhoney to take him out training, or he could ask someone else... or he could just go out alone. He shouldn't do that, and he won't, but it's tempting for sure. Also, if he went out alone, there would be no one to witness his greatness and that was absolutely not allowed, he needed witnesses for all his glory. So! What to do today, what to do today...

[ OPEN - ]
Old March 6th, 2024, 06:42 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Hearing her name Spottedpaw finally sat up with a childish giggle. Looking for who spoke to her she soon went over to Nectarpaw. "Hi hi!" She said with a chipper tone. "What are you two up to?"

《 Nectarpaw 》
4/100

he/him / windclan apprentice / people pleaser

"I was just talking to Maplepaw about the weather." He said, glancing at the smokey grey apprentice. He was about to add something else when he felt a tiny drop on his nose. He looked up at the sky again to see light rain pouring down. He shivered, he rather disliked getting his long ginger fur wet. It always took forever to get dry. But he held his tongue and forced out a smile to the small group. "Not so beautiful now.."he said with gritted teeth.
(@windigo ;Maplepaw , @Fish ;Spottedpaw)

Last edited by nyx; March 6th, 2024 at 06:43 PM.
Old March 6th, 2024, 08:45 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Dimkit smiled gratefully at Whisperingpaw, dipping his head. Dimkit liked the nickname “little warrior”. It made him feel really special, especially because it wasn’t coming from his mom. When his mom used nicknames with him he often thought it was because she was trying to get him to do what she wanted. ”Thank you, uh…. What’s your name?” He asked, trying to be polite.

Dimkit wouldn’t say he was the best at introductions or making friends, probably because he was either too worried about coming off as egotistical by introducing himself to a random cat, and the making friends part was because… uh…. He never really asked a cat to be friends, it kind of just happened. So while Dimkit might think he was friends with some cat, he was probably just trying to think good for the sake of his mind not bugging him about it.
@ChaosBringer.

Last edited by Caspian; March 7th, 2024 at 09:02 PM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 11:12 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Hushpaw
~<>~
1/100

Head held high in seemingly unwarranted confidence and pride, Hushpaw exists the apprentice's den into WindClan's clearing golden eyes glittering in mischief, wondering what he can get involved in today. He should bother Cloverhoney to take him out training, or he could ask someone else... or he could just go out alone. He shouldn't do that, and he won't, but it's tempting for sure. Also, if he went out alone, there would be no one to witness his greatness and that was absolutely not allowed, he needed witnesses for all his glory. So! What to do today, what to do today...

[ OPEN - ]
╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
< RAYKIT >
Herbal knowledge [T1] herbs: Goldenrod, dock, and catmint
She/her | Female
5 moons
Windclan kit
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Raykit ran outside of the nursery to get away from all the kits, Despite being bold and brave and being mature for her age, she still didn't get the social skills down, the one eye heavily scarred kit grinned slightly as she distanced herself, but without looking ahead she bumped into hushpaws leg, Her ears flattened as she tumbled back slightly and landing on her back. It was bad enough she couldn't feel social with Kits but with a apprentice? That takes it to a whole new level, Her yellow-orange eyes glared up at Hushpaw with nervousness, the apprentice looked so big to her, even some of the other older kits looked like they were apprentices, but they were still kits.

Her 3 paws scrambled onto the ground as her other disabled injured leg was lifted off the ground. She looked at the big apprentice before finally waving her tail in greetings, Her maw slightly opened as she stared at the apprentice nonstop. Was she gonna be smaller then all the apprentices? Almost a dim of hope left her but she kept her positivity up and she hoped the best of her future. Hushpw looked like they were gonna try and find something to do, made sense since out here in the clearing its more peaceful then the others being a ruckus in playtime, her fur bristled as she looked at his eyes, wondering if he was just made into a apprentice, because she didn't pay attention to the clan meeting. Her ears flickered as she backed away slowly nervous of what the apprentice might do, they could talk, or invite her to do something or worse that came to her mind, a fight a bully but Hushpaw didn't seem to be that type of cat from the looks of it, but still she couldn't trust anyone at this point after the whole badger situation that was further near the border.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 8th, 2024, 11:43 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post

< RAYKIT >
She/her | Female
5 moons
Windclan kit

Raykit ran outside of the nursery to get away from all the kits, Despite being bold and brave and being mature for her age, she still didn't get the social skills down, the one eye heavily scarred kit grinned slightly as she distanced herself, but without looking ahead she bumped into hushpaws leg, Her ears flattened as she tumbled back slightly and landing on her back. It was bad enough she couldn't feel social with Kits but with a apprentice? That takes it to a whole new level, Her yellow-orange eyes glared up at Hushpaw with nervousness, the apprentice looked so big to her, even some of the other older kits looked like they were apprentices, but they were still kits.

Her 3 paws scrambled onto the ground as her other disabled injured leg was lifted off the ground. She looked at the big apprentice before finally waving her tail in greetings, Her maw slightly opened as she stared at the apprentice nonstop. Was she gonna be smaller then all the apprentices? Almost a dim of hope left her but she kept her positivity up and she hoped the best of her future. Hushpw looked like they were gonna try and find something to do, made sense since out here in the clearing its more peaceful then the others being a ruckus in playtime, her fur bristled as she looked at his eyes, wondering if he was just made into a apprentice, because she didn't pay attention to the clan meeting. Her ears flickered as she backed away slowly nervous of what the apprentice might do, they could talk, or invite her to do something or worse that came to her mind, a fight a bully but Hushpaw didn't seem to be that type of cat from the looks of it, but still she couldn't trust anyone at this point after the whole badger situation that was further near the border.

Hushpaw
~<>~
2/100

"Oh!" Surprise coated Hushpaw's voice as a weight suddenly bumped into his leg. Looking back, he saw a kit a good sight smaller than him. Well, he was pretty large, so that's not all too surprising a kit would be smaller than he was, what was a little... off-putting though, was how she just... looked at him. She just sat there and stared at him. Was she expecting to be scolded? Eh, Hushpaw wasn't into bullying babies, so, instead, he smiled at her. "That was a good pounce!" He complimented brightly, "I didn't even scent you coming! You sure you're not already a warrior?" He grinned down at her, tail raised high to show he was being friendly.
Old March 8th, 2024, 11:51 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Cypressflake
pale ginger she-cat with white markings and green-amber heterochromia
She/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Humming to herself, Cypressflake returned to WindClan camp, the flowers she'd found clamped gently in her jaws. She dropped them infront of the Nursery, purring.

"The kits are going to love these flowers!" Cypressflake meowed to herself, her tail swaying from side to side slowly and her ear flicking in excitement. Oh, the joy of giving flowers! She really hoped the kits would like these flowers.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old March 8th, 2024, 03:05 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Hushpaw
~<>~
2/100

"Oh!" Surprise coated Hushpaw's voice as a weight suddenly bumped into his leg. Looking back, he saw a kit a good sight smaller than him. Well, he was pretty large, so that's not all too surprising a kit would be smaller than he was, what was a little... off-putting though, was how she just... looked at him. She just sat there and stared at him. Was she expecting to be scolded? Eh, Hushpaw wasn't into bullying babies, so, instead, he smiled at her. "That was a good pounce!" He complimented brightly, "I didn't even scent you coming! You sure you're not already a warrior?" He grinned down at her, tail raised high to show he was being friendly.
< RAYKIT >
She/her | Female
5 moons
Windclan kit

Raykit twitched her nose as Hushpaw coated their voice in surprise, her fur bristled as the big Tom looked at her, was he waiting for her to do something or were they were just having Staring contest. The rather smaller than usual molly perked as the apprentice finally spoke, it was about time but the words seemed to confuse her slightly as she didn’t understand what Hushpaw was saying, but her maw rapidly open as if she was gonna utter a word out but quickly snapped it close, after some moments of thinking and elaborating the words in her head she understood what he was saying, the one warrior did mention something about being a warrior and they hunt and all that, and plus other kits did pouncing when she was in the corner of the den.

Scenting? The next word she thought of as she broke the words into meaning, was he talking about smell? When the question was put together as well as the compliment the small heavily scarred Molly grinned a little and shook her head as a no, she wasn’t a warrior just a regular kit who is learning about her new home as well as the warrior code. The mute Molly gestured to herself as a way of saying she was a kit, her good orange-yellow eye darted across the clearing and over to the nursery, a frown appeared as she wished her social skills were better then what it is currently. Raykit quickly flashes her good eye at the apprentice to watch his action as a sign of distrust, Hushpaw seemed to be nice and gentle so far but still wasn’t enough to relax her nerves, she gestured towards him as a way of asking what is name was.

If Hushpaw couldn’t understand her then did that mean she was a useless kit who couldn’t communicate with a cat who couldn’t understand her gestures? Would twilight star kick her out if she was useless? Of course the negatives entered her thoughts but she rebuked it and ignored them and tried to stay on her positive side.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 8th, 2024, 03:32 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post

< RAYKIT >
She/her | Female
5 moons
Windclan kit

Raykit twitched her nose as Hushpaw coated their voice in surprise, her fur bristled as the big Tom looked at her, was he waiting for her to do something or were they were just having Staring contest. The rather smaller than usual molly perked as the apprentice finally spoke, it was about time but the words seemed to confuse her slightly as she didn’t understand what Hushpaw was saying, but her maw rapidly open as if she was gonna utter a word out but quickly snapped it close, after some moments of thinking and elaborating the words in her head she understood what he was saying, the one warrior did mention something about being a warrior and they hunt and all that, and plus other kits did pouncing when she was in the corner of the den.

Scenting? The next word she thought of as she broke the words into meaning, was he talking about smell? When the question was put together as well as the compliment the small heavily scarred Molly grinned a little and shook her head as a no, she wasn’t a warrior just a regular kit who is learning about her new home as well as the warrior code. The mute Molly gestured to herself as a way of saying she was a kit, her good orange-yellow eye darted across the clearing and over to the nursery, a frown appeared as she wished her social skills were better then what it is currently. Raykit quickly flashes her good eye at the apprentice to watch his action as a sign of distrust, Hushpaw seemed to be nice and gentle so far but still wasn’t enough to relax her nerves, she gestured towards him as a way of asking what is name was.

If Hushpaw couldn’t understand her then did that mean she was a useless kit who couldn’t communicate with a cat who couldn’t understand her gestures? Would twilight star kick her out if she was useless? Of course the negatives entered her thoughts but she rebuked it and ignored them and tried to stay on her positive side.

Hushpaw
~<>~
3/100

As she seemed to process his words, taking a sort of long time to do so, he noticed, Hushpaw found his eyes glancing over her injuries and, though he kept his face carefully cheerful, he couldn't help the way his tail drooped slightly as he wondered what had happened to the she-kit. He'd seen plenty of cats who were more scar than they were fur, but never one so young as this. Anger coursed through his stomach just thinking about a young cat going through the trauma of what must've scarred her. If he'd been there, Hushpaw was certain he'd have killed whatever it was!! Even if it was a two-leg's monster!! He'd kill it real good!

She glanced at the nursery like she was saying that's where she slept. Could she not talk? Hmm... well, that might be a communication barrier, he wasn't all that good at interpreting signs, but the small kit pointed to him like she was asking his name or who or what he was. Maybe.

"I'm Hushpaw!" He answers, voice confident though he still isn't quite sure if that was really what she was asking. "I'm an apprentice!! Is there anything I can call you?"