Today 08:16 AM

Old April 27th, 2017, 06:50 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyrobin View Post
Crow used the moment on confusion to his advantage,
using his back legs to kick off his foe. He got up onto his feet, looking at the shadowclan warrior. He cocked his head, sitting down and wrapping his tail around his paws. He seemed to have already forgotten about the attacker,
and was probably deep in thought.
Rubyclaw flew back wards, landing in a bush. She was only filled with more rage. How dare he? she thought. She jumped out of the bushes and landed in front of Crows nest. Rubyclaw stopped short, seeing that the stray was sitting calmly. What is going on? she thought.First the tom giggles at his own spilled blood and now he unguarded in the middle of a fight.
She got out of her fighting stance and stepped back, deciding to handle this verbally since actions where ineffective. Rubyclaw raised a white brow. "Who are you and why are you here?"
Old April 27th, 2017, 07:14 PM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Rubyclaw flew back wards, landing in a bush. She was only filled with more rage. How dare he? she thought. She jumped out of the bushes and landed in front of Crows nest. Rubyclaw stopped short, seeing that the stray was sitting calmly. What is going on? she thought.First the tom giggles at his own spilled blood and now he unguarded in the middle of a fight.
She got out of her fighting stance and stepped back, deciding to handle this verbally since actions where ineffective. Rubyclaw raised a white brow. "Who are you and why are you here?"
"Now thats how to ask a question. i doubt trying to kill me would get any answers." He purred, watching Rubyclaw. "Name's Crows nest, but you can call me Crow! And im talking to you of course!" He introduced, raising his tail. "Earier i had gotten into a fight... ate... took a nap... watched a kit flail off a cliff... i think i saw a badger... Gnawed on my paws for a bit... walked here... Then i met you! Nothing too interesting!" He said, remembering what happened throughout the day. Now that he had mentioned it, some of the wounds on his body seemed a bit fresher than the others, mainly the ones around his paws which were probably from when he had began to gnaw on his paws.
Old April 27th, 2017, 08:08 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

{ @Bella~ }

{Now, we shall post in the territory xD }

Coldhearted chuckled, keeping in pace with her as she mentioned a falcon. ''Eh, falcons are okay, but I'm more interested in catching an eagle. They are some very...annoying creatures.''And, indeed they were. Coldhearted could remember a time when an eagle was swarming above him, ready to take him as prey until the tom--younger back then, had gave him the scratch of his life. Literally. The bird came plummeting down, and it seemed that Coldhearted had a new meal.

''Is falcons your favorite meal?'' He asked her as they continued to trot into the territory. As he kept his ears swiveled towards her, he used his nose to embrace the scent of prey, and hoped that he got lucky to catch game. His mouth watered at the thought. The sun was coming up, and his stomach was growling. He was ready to dig his fangs into the meat of another animal, and finish his fill
Old April 27th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
{ @Bella~ }

{Now, we shall post in the territory xD }

Coldhearted chuckled, keeping in pace with her as she mentioned a falcon. ''Eh, falcons are okay, but I'm more interested in catching an eagle. They are some very...annoying creatures.''And, indeed they were. Coldhearted could remember a time when an eagle was swarming above him, ready to take him as prey until the tom--younger back then, had gave him the scratch of his life. Literally. The bird came plummeting down, and it seemed that Coldhearted had a new meal.

''Is falcons your favorite meal?'' He asked her as they continued to trot into the territory. As he kept his ears swiveled towards her, he used his nose to embrace the scent of prey, and hoped that he got lucky to catch game. His mouth watered at the thought. The sun was coming up, and his stomach was growling. He was ready to dig his fangs into the meat of another animal, and finish his fill
She smiled and needs "I do quite like Falcons, and an eagle you say" she smirked and crouccrouched down "That depends on if you can catch one " she pounced on a mouse and swiftly killed it with a blow from her law. She trotted back to him and dropped it at the large tom' s paws she smirked widely at him "An eagle sounds like a challenge! Let's go for it!!"
Old April 27th, 2017, 08:33 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She smiled and needs "I do quite like Falcons, and an eagle you say" she smirked and crouccrouched down "That depends on if you can catch one " she pounced on a mouse and swiftly killed it with a blow from her law. She trotted back to him and dropped it at the large tom' s paws she smirked widely at him "An eagle sounds like a challenge! Let's go for it!!"
''I think I can most definitely catch one.'' The tom remarked, and watched as she killed a mouse. Once she brought it back to him, he bent down to take a sniff at the plump animal. ''Nice catch.'' He brought his head back up, and told her. Then he smirked, ''Although, I think anyone could catch a mouse.'' He says, challenging her.

In turn, the tom swiveled his ears, hearing the scattering of a creature. A bird filled his nostrils. Instantly, he noted a chaffinch, and leaning in closer to Cloverwhisker, the tom whispered, ''Now, watch how the cold master do it.'' He leaned down, moving his tail to the side, crouching slowly towards the small bird. Within a fox length of it, he jumped up, and trapped the small bird into his paws, giving a quick and painless death by nipping his neck. He picked up the bird and trotted back towards Cloverwhisker, dropping it at her paws. ''Did you see that? Did you learn something new?'' He teased, before turning his head once more.

''Well, if we do find an eagle. We'll have to stalk one out. They just don't be in plain sight, you know.'' He turns back to her. ''Those creatures are nothing but trouble. Trouble, I tell you! You just don't understand how many kits had fell victim to them nasty beasts.'' Coldhearted shuddered. Although it would had been fun to sought one out. Only he was afraid that Cloverwhisker wouldn't be able to handle it. It wasn't a falcon, but an eagle. An eagle! One ferocious animal of the birds species. And, he couldn't allow his deputy to be hurt in the process. He reckoned that she was too clumsy for it.
Old April 27th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

''I think I can most definitely catch one.'' The tom remarked, and watched as she killed a mouse. Once she brought it back to him, he bent down to take a sniff at the plump animal. ''Nice catch.'' He brought his head back up, and told her. Then he smirked, ''Although, I think anyone could catch a mouse.'' He says, challenging her.

In turn, the tom swiveled his ears, hearing the scattering of a creature. A bird filled his nostrils. Instantly, he noted a chaffinch, and leaning in closer to Cloverwhisker, the tom whispered, ''Now, watch how the cold master do it.'' He leaned down, moving his tail to the side, crouching slowly towards the small bird. Within a fox length of it, he jumped up, and trapped the small bird into his paws, giving a quick and painless death by nipping his neck. He picked up the bird and trotted back towards Cloverwhisker, dropping it at her paws. ''Did you see that? Did you learn something new?'' He teased, before turning his head once more.

''Well, if we do find an eagle. We'll have to stalk one out. They just don't be in plain sight, you know.'' He turns back to her. ''Those creatures are nothing but trouble. Trouble, I tell you! You just don't understand how many kits had fell victim to them nasty beasts.'' Coldhearted shuddered. Although it would had been fun to sought one out. Only he was afraid that Cloverwhisker wouldn't be able to handle it. It wasn't a falcon, but an eagle. An eagle! One ferocious animal of the birds species. And, he couldn't allow his deputy to be hurt in the process. He reckoned that she was too clumsy for it.
"Pffft alright 'Cold master'" she needs full of sarcasm as she said Cold master. She grinned widely "Let's get an eagle" she mewed in excitement. Her ears flicked forward and she stalked forward laying low to the ground, which wasn't hard considering how small the she-cat was. She kept an eye on the sky, though an eagle could easily carry her away she wasn't scared.
Old April 27th, 2017, 09:13 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Pffft alright 'Cold master'" she needs full of sarcasm as she said Cold master. She grinned widely "Let's get an eagle" she mewed in excitement. Her ears flicked forward and she stalked forward laying low to the ground, which wasn't hard considering how small the she-cat was. She kept an eye on the sky, though an eagle could easily carry her away she wasn't scared.
''The one and only!'' Coldhearted stated, and said, ''And don't you ever forget it.'' He mews, eyeing her. At her next words, he pinned his ears to her head. Had she not heard what he said? She seemed a bit aloof, and Coldhearted twitched his tail in annoyance. ''How about we focus on catching smaller prey.'' He tries to stop her as he sees her stalk forward. The larger cat let out a low growl, and padded after her. ''Eagles are not our prey, darling. They are our enemies.'' Sure, the cats at them out of victory of not being eaten themselves, but Coldhearted never liked the meat that the birds had. It was rather disgusting to him, and he preferred to have his smaller birds or prey running on the ground. ''And! You could get carried away, and I'm not going to be there to save you.'' He says, knowing he was lying. If an eagle did past from above them, and decided to land for Cloverwhisker, he would have no choice but to save her! Given from the Warrior code, that he must protect his clan mates with his life. She was not only his clan mate, but the deputy of the pack. Besides, she just became deputy, and it would be an absolute shame if she lost her life so suddenly. Being young, and certainly in his opinion, a pretty cat. Most likely lacked the smarts, in his opinion.
''You need to get back over here and be serious!'' He scowled at her. ''I don't have time to chase she cats running into a death.''
Old April 27th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Amazing Bean

@Noire

She blinked "You think I would get taken so easily?" She mewerd not looking in his direcdirection, but her face was a little downcast.
Old April 27th, 2017, 09:47 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
@Noire

She blinked "You think I would get taken so easily?" She mewerd not looking in his direcdirection, but her face was a little downcast.
Coldhearted felt his fur bristling, but he calmed himself down as he crouched towards the she-cat, landing next to her. He gave her a look, noticing the change in her demeanor. She looked more sad, and Coldhearted knew that it was his fault. Did he care? Absolutely not! Maybe...not as much as she would had liked. Feelings were never his forte, and often he would override anything he did or said to offend someone. So, he told her, ''Of course I think you will!'' He exclaimed, his voice dark and low. ''You're not a large cat. That eagle would swoop down and easily take you from the ground. There's a reason that cats can't fly, you know.'' He tells her, rolling his eyes. ''I don't know what makes you think it's thrilling to attract an eagle. But gone ahead and see where that would land you.'' He mutters, and move away from her, watching her at a distance to see if she would try to lure an eagle in. ''No, doubt in an early grave.'' He remarked, albeit to himself, and lowered to the ground. He had to be ready in case she really couldn't handle herself. What a mousebrain! He thought.
Old April 27th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Coldhearted felt his fur bristling, but he calmed himself down as he crouched towards the she-cat, landing next to her. He gave her a look, noticing the change in her demeanor. She looked more sad, and Coldhearted knew that it was his fault. Did he care? Absolutely not! Maybe...not as much as she would had liked. Feelings were never his forte, and often he would override anything he did or said to offend someone. So, he told her, ''Of course I think you will!'' He exclaimed, his voice dark and low. ''You're not a large cat. That eagle would swoop down and easily take you from the ground. There's a reason that cats can't fly, you know.'' He tells her, rolling his eyes. ''I don't know what makes you think it's thrilling to attract an eagle. But gone ahead and see where that would land you.'' He mutters, and move away from her, watching her at a distance to see if she would try to lure an eagle in. ''No, doubt in an early grave.'' He remarked, albeit to himself, and lowered to the ground. He had to be ready in case she really couldn't handle herself. What a mousebrain! He thought.
She sighed and her ears pinned to the back of her head turned back to her mouse. She has always been the runt "We should get back..." He tail drug the ground as she moved.