by BEAR.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:59 AM

Old November 20th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

"Yeah!!!'' She mewed happily. "What do you think my warrior name's gonna be?" she asked curiously. After all. She wanted to learn what a warrior, or queen, would think her warrior name would be. She looked at Minkstripe happily and smiled.
@mellifluentCurator
Old November 20th, 2020, 11:56 AM
i am kenough

Sassafrasfire hadn't... Still hadn't been up to all too much. But as they sat outside, their paws growing numb on the chilly ground from the lack of movement being had, they start to take notice of something happening. Plenty of things happened, but this was something that included that Beanpaw. He was supposed to be the warrior's apprentice- But that never seemed to work out the way Lionstorm intended it to. Now, though, Beanpaw seemed interested in Lionstorm.
They watch the apprentice question him about becoming a warrior, and a prickle of something unpleasant sparks them into motion. They pad over, and for the first time in a while, they greet both toms. "You are... ready for a final assessment?" They look at the apprentice and seem to... Almost freeze up. This was more of a challenge than they'd thought it would be: Approaching and involving themselves.
[ @elysian, @BILL. ]
Old November 20th, 2020, 12:04 PM
number #1 car crash heart

Status: Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeped Out View Post
"Yeah!!!'' She mewed happily. "What do you think my warrior name's gonna be?" she asked curiously. After all. She wanted to learn what a warrior, or queen, would think her warrior name would be. She looked at Minkstripe happily and smiled.
@mellifluentCurator
"Hmm..." Minkstripe thinks for a moment about what she knows of the apprentice. "I think maybe fire or spirit because of your tenacity. Or possibly tail because of your long tail. I don't know, it's really up to Sootstar, but those are my best guesses." She thinks back wistfully on her days as an apprentice. How innocent she had been, and how eager to become a warrior. Make no mistake, she still loved being a warrior and fighting for the honor of her clan, but like all things, it loses its exciting sheen after a while.
Check out my Art Shop, Character Creator, and Hypokits Shop!
(formerly mellifluentCurator/scruumble_wuumble)
Old November 20th, 2020, 12:09 PM

(It took me forever to come up with her suffix. I thought of tail first but Dovey gave me Spirit.)
Spottedpaw brightened at the suffixes. They were all so great!!! "Those sound awesome!!!" Spottedpaw mewed excitedly smiling. She grinned and started to almost bounce but stopped herself. She had to act polite especially since she was almost a warrior.
@mellifluentCurator
Old November 20th, 2020, 12:59 PM

Quote:
(It took me forever to come up with her suffix. I thought of tail first but Dovey gave me Spirit.)
Spottedpaw brightened at the suffixes. They were all so great!!! "Those sound awesome!!!" Spottedpaw mewed excitedly smiling. She grinned and started to almost bounce but stopped herself. She had to act polite especially since she was almost a warrior.
@mellifluentCurator
Minkstripe laughed at the apprentice's excitement. "I remember when I was your age and everything was so exciting," she says with a bit of a purr. Minkstripe stretches her front paws out and rolls onto her back to get some sun on her belly. "Never lose that, little one, your enthusiasm is your greatest strength. I'll be certain to be there for your ceremony."
Old November 20th, 2020, 01:01 PM
Queen of Laziness

While it pained the silver and white molly very much to be walking the warrior couldn't be more relieved and happy to see the Riverclan camp. Limping alongside her other, she guessed, missing clanmates a small bubble of excitement filled Shimmeringpool to see her clanmates. Halting in the middle of the clearing the warrior wasn't sure what to do, some cats dispersed to the dens, others to the fresh-kill pile, and greeting their clanmates.
Light blue eyes wildly looked around, she hasn't had this kind of feeling since coming out of the nursery and not knowing what to do. For a few heartbeats, Shimmeringpool looked for any familiar face, there! "Lionstar!" Stumbling to get up and pad to the leader Shimmeringpool nearly fell onto her face with how fast she was trying to be. "Lionstar, I..." Coming to her senses the molly realized that she was acting like an apprentice. "Um, Sir, what can I do or is there something I have to do. I..." The words simply could not come out, Shimmeringpool stood there for a few seconds with her mouth gaping like a fish on land. "I'm sorry for going missing, I went to go look for Wormbite and I thought I would find him and...I couldn't. I'm so sorry for being gone for so long." Well, it was more than looking for her brother, she actually went in search of her mother and father as well out of curiosity.

--------

Drizzlepaw bounced all the way to camp with her friends! Well, they weren't her friends yet but these clanmates will be! Giggling the dirty white molly skipped around the group until everyone went their separate ways. "Hey-!" Pausing the apprentice frowned, why wasn't anybody taking her with them? What is she supposed to do in the clearing alone?

--------

Sunpaw hung his head in embarrassment and shame as he walked back home. How stupid was it that a RIVERCLAN CAT couldn't swim? Shaking his head the tom wanted to knock some sense into himself for being so careless around the fishing stream. Once home the fiery tom was honestly wasn't sure what to do

@BILL. (Unsure if I need to rp them for the rejoining or just resume and act like nothing happened)
Old November 20th, 2020, 01:08 PM

"Awe thank you, Minkstripe!!" Spottedpaw mewed happily. She rolled over and then rolled back onto her tummy. "I'm excited to see what I'm named. I do wonder how my brother, Charredpaw's doing though." she sighed. "He needs a new mentor..." she mewed.
@mellifluentCurator
Old November 20th, 2020, 01:53 PM

Quote:
"Awe thank you, Minkstripe!!" Spottedpaw mewed happily. She rolled over and then rolled back onto her tummy. "I'm excited to see what I'm named. I do wonder how my brother, Charredpaw's doing though." she sighed. "He needs a new mentor..." she mewed.
@mellifluentCurator
Minkstripe sighs, enjoying the warmth of the sun. She swishes her tail a bit, closing her eyes and taking a moment just to breathe. "I'm aure he'll be alright. Is he becoming a warrior soon like you?" She turns her amber gaze upon the other she-cat.
Old November 20th, 2020, 08:59 PM

Spottedpaw moves her eyes over to Minkstripe and said "No, I'm pretty sure his mentors didn't train him much. I feel bad for him." The she-cat mewed blinking gratefully. Minkstripe acted like she felt the same way.
@mellifluentCurator (Srry for the late reply!!)
Old November 20th, 2020, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Spottedpaw moves her eyes over to Minkstripe and said "No, I'm pretty sure his mentors didn't train him much. I feel bad for him." The she-cat mewed blinking gratefully. Minkstripe acted like she felt the same way.
@mellifluentCurator (Srry for the late reply!!)
Minkstripe frowns for a bit, pondering this. "A mentor who abandons their apprenticeshould not have been one in the first place. I hope your brother can find a new one soon," she says, offering some sympathy. She knows how she would feel if her mentor hadn't trained her- having to wait longer than necessary to become a warrior would have been detrimental to her mental health.