Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:51 PM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:51 PM
Basilkit's victims.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 4th, 2020, 04:07 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Territory

"Woah," big green eyes shone at his mentor and Summernight. "That sounds so deep," dropping his volume to a mid whisper in awe of the saying. Death is an illusion, huh? So dark , strange and interesting! "Hmm..I can smell a frog," he put it simply. "I can try though! Let me just get a gooood sniff," rushing in front of the group raising his head high the spotty tom took in a deep inhale. Many scents rushed into his nose with the imagination of streams of colours streaming around him. "There's so many," he crunch up his nose but a tasty smell overlapped the others and made his tummy grumble in response. It's like his belly is saying 'food! food! cowpaw you're hungry' and he was..it's been a while since his last meal. "I smell a mouse," gesturing his tail on to right of their path. "It's not too far! Can we chase after it, Quicksilver?" Cowpaw bounced forward, paws itching to do a mad dash to see the lil' squeaker.

@RedHead @.:Raven:. @pathos

Last edited by tye; February 4th, 2020 at 04:11 PM.
Old February 4th, 2020, 05:24 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post
Herbs. herbs. herbs. That’s what he was out to do- find something that looked vaguely familiar and bring it back. Not that they had any use for it yet since neither he nor Mistyfern exactly had any training to use them, but he had good intentions behind it nonetheless.

Pawing his way through the snow the tom could hear the small rodents scuttle away by the sound of his steps. It was quite odd to be out in the territory and to not be focused on hunting- being stealthy and quiet. Which admittedly he’d never been that good at in the first place. Apprenticeship had been a slow painful process so naturally he didn’t get much done other then the basics, sure he could hunt and patrol and fight like any warrior but his skills never quite rounded out well. Never mind that now though, he was no longer a warrior. In fact he was quite the opposite- a peace keeping medicine cat of all things. He felt a snort come from deep within his chest, he the most beaten raggedy cat with the most nasty of attitudes was a medicine cat. He ran his tongue over the exposed flesh and muscle of his jaw with amusement. Funny.

Hunting was the creamy molly's goal and she was originally form a small patrol of volunteering cat but that didn't actually happen. Why? Because Brightsky decided to go out and hunt on her own. No luck so far.
Freezing in her tracks Bright's ears swerved around trying to locate the sound she heard. Paw steps! Maybe her hunt wouldn't be a waste of her time. If she got anything it would be worth it. This snow wasn't making it easy that was for sure.
Brightsky moved quietly though the snow, finally she located a small prey animal in the snow. She could see it, but it was to far to pounce with acuity. Just a few more paw steps and.... tip tap, swish! No! The sound of approaching paw steps sent the little creature running for dear life. Disappearing in the snow covered ground. "Seriously?" Brightsky asked turning to face the cat. Of course it was Coyotesnarl. The Medicine cat apprentice who as far as she knew had no respect for anyone or anything. What was he even doing out here? Was he actually deciding not to be lazy? "I don't know what your doing but at least try no to scare all the prey to Seastones with your paw-steps. I was a heartbeat from getting a meal for the Clan before you came over here like a lumbering badger." She complained completely standing up to face the tom.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 4th, 2020, 07:07 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Songbird never thought about being asked to return to being a warrior. The question caused the molly to have a confused look for a heartbeat before she concealed her expression. "No, I do not have any plans on returning to warrior duties. While the kits may drive me crazy my place is in the nursery." Voice cold as ice and her face smooth as stone. Her dijon eyes taking in the leader.

@Moonraven
Old February 4th, 2020, 09:17 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare grew bored of waiting and set off before the other two to hunt. He really didn't want to deal with other cats, why he couldn't go on solo hunts he didn't know. The hug tom parted his jaw as he breathed in scents through his scent glands, he got a lot of fresh air and some of his clan cats, but nothing prey like. Disappointed, he cast his eyes to the snow and glanced around until he found some fresh prints of what looked like to be a rabbit. It took some tracking, but Batglare managed to hunt down a cottontail rabbit. Softening his paw steps, he crept up behind the prey, thankfully the wind was working with him instead of against him. Crouching, just as a large ear turned in his direction, he sprang, claws landed and crushing the smaller body beneath him. His fangs sank into the neck and hung on till the body went limp. He relaxed his jaw as he rose pleased with himself.

@wren @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 5th, 2020, 04:02 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Moonraven @CheetahPelt
(I hope this is how we report to Twilight! If I'm wrong, please tell me.)

[Patrol Status: Finished]

Littlewish stumbled into the clearing, wounds embedded in his pelt. The burned, ached, and hurt in more ways than He thought pissible. Wincing, he started across the busy camp, darting through the move to Twilightstar's den. Finally, skidding to a stop in Twilightstar's presence. He bowed, but less formally this time. It was more of an almost-collapse. He nodded to the leader, opening his mouth to say some sort of theatrical introduction. Who cares this time?
"Twilightstar! We've come back from the Thunderclan border- no patrols were met, but we marked the border. We also had...we had a surprise visit from a rogue. It was on our land."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; February 5th, 2020 at 04:02 AM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Moon Lily @wren
(I'm gonna throw a few more injuries on him...)

Whitesong loped into the clearing with Littlewish and Runningpaw, watching the tom cat speed into Twilightstar's den.

The long haired white tom messily sat down, one paw held to his chest, the joint warm and swollen from the battle with the rogue. A slash across his face bled freely, matting the long hair and making it crusty with dried blood. Across his side was another slash mark, this one was bleeding more, the longer hair on his side had matted and staunched the bleeding some.

"I'm going to go try and find Mistyfern, or maybe Coyotesnarl." Whitesong said, his bicolor eyes were worried. Worried about Littlewish and about Runningpaw. He wasn't much worried about himself, even though he was injured. Though Littlewish had gotten much more hurt then he had.

He limped to the outside of the medicine den, sticking his head in the entrance and yowling. "Help! Our patrol was attacked!"

He had to find one of the medicine cats. He didn't know how bad Littlewish was...
Old February 5th, 2020, 11:01 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Good Stars, does everybody want to see Twilightstar right now?? He was nice enough to let Songbird go first, but jeez, can Littlewish and Raccooncloud wait their turn?!

Quickly speaking up after all he was rudely interrupted, Coldsong stood so Twilightstar could listen to him. "Let me be a scout!" His tail lashed impatiently and icy eyes blazing, but when he realized Littlewish's condition, his gaze softened. "Was the rogue taken care of? I would have clobbered them to made sure they wouldn't dare to step a paw on our land ever again. We gotta let cats know WindClan needs business. No more letting the outsiders walk all over us."

@Moon Lily @Shimm @Moonraven @Deranged Llama

Last edited by Doom; February 6th, 2020 at 12:12 AM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Songbird wasn't surprised that Whitesong listened to her, he was always helping the queens and the kits. Like a proper gentletom should. The black and white queen thought to herself while the warrior did as she asked. While he was gone Songbird cleaned the opening she made for Lacy, she always made sure that the nursery was in order and not chaos. Satisfied with her work the molly causally chatted with the pregnant soon to be queen.
When Whitesong came back with fresh moss Songbird watched as he placed and formed the bed. Nodding with approval, and was about to dismiss the tom the she-cat was surprised when he asked about her adopted son. "Goatpaw, correcting the warrior. "Is doing well as any kit of mine should be." Sorrow panged at her heart at the thought of her baby growing up, her only sole surviving kit. Giving a small, silent sigh, "Yes, I will soon enjoy the warmth of the sun against my fur once again." The queen turned her gaze past the tom and looked out of the nursery but turned her dijon eyes back to Whitesong.

@CheetahPelt
(Just finished up a roleplay were he got injured so I'm gonna pretend that he's had them this whole time.)

"Oh, congrats on his ceremony." He meowed with a smile, sitting, careful of his sprained ankle. He leaned heavy on his hind legs to stay balanced, his stance wide set.
"Kits are a gift but I couldn't imagine not being able to do my warrior duties." He meowed softly.
Running across the moor, the wind rushing by his ears, sun warm on his face. He wouldn't trade that feeling for anything.
"I'm glad the sun is coming out more often." Even though it was still biting cold on the moor and the wind whipped across the open fields, but the sun felt nice.
Old February 5th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

(Ohhhh gotcha)

The mottled queen bowed her head in thanks. When the tom shifted Songbird noticed the wince in the movement and how he sat. Hmm, wonder when this happened... Turning her gaze back to the top of the tom when he mentioned the warrior duties. "Excuse me? Yes, kits are a gift, a very precious gift." Her cold voice held hints of annoyance. "I do not miss my duties. I believe raising kits into fine apprentices and great warriors are more worthy of my time." Her memories washing back from her younger days. It annoys her when the mother of the kits do not care for them, abandon, neglect, abuse. Yes, this queen may be mean and strict but it was for the best of the kit. , it was her history that caused the queen to be how she is now. Songbird would never forgive herself for what happened to Aspenkit, she once tried to return to her warrior duties but her depression was too much to handle. Deep in her thoughts, the queen nodded, agreeing with Whitesong.

@CheetahPelt
Old February 5th, 2020, 02:32 PM
Won't be online cause bus

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
@RedHead @RuinsNight

Embercry heaved himself up and starting looking around for his clanmates.

(Sorry it's short, but we have to get going!)
Winterthorn stood up streching before sitting back down and grooming her fur again her ear flicking
your spirit may break but it can be fixed you may be dragged down but you can get up you may feel like your drowning but you can float you may feel like your not worth it but you are and you may be a self doubter but its those who doubt themselves that find out more about themselves

and if you don't believe in yourself you will fall you never fail till you give up
Closed Thread