Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by ollie
Today 01:39 PM
Death roars from the tree...
Last post by glitch
Today 01:38 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 01:34 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Bean
Today 01:34 PM
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 01:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2020, 11:33 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

| @Shimm; |

Lacy forced her ears to stick back off after a while. She no longer felt a large negative energy on her. There was still, but it wasn't as strong. "I'm Lacy. I'll be getting my name changed soon though." , she meowed. The light ginger cat have one of her white paws a lock before drawing it over her ear. She was nervous which was why she did that.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 29th, 2020, 11:55 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by touka View Post
she never had seen a cat so interested in hunting. they continued until she went down into a crouch slowly padding forwards until she pounced pulling the rabbit out and swiftly killing it
Flamingbranch watched her go after a rabbit and killed it. The tom smiled and scented the air. A bike was scurrying across the moor. It stopped and he got into a hunters crouch and stalked forward. Once he saw the chance Flamingbranch pounced and killed it with a swift bite to the neck.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 30th, 2020, 10:04 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Felt like porcupines prickled his fur down of this new mentor and the new leader on his furry bottom. Warblerpaw woke up early yawning, stretching and thoroughly grooming his fur down. An upside of recent days, prey started scurrying around the moor once again leading to a full stomach of his. Still a bit skinny but at least he's not devouring- .. ah, let's not think of that Warblerpaw! Pushing it all the way into the back of his brain locking it down with several barriers and a thick wall- that nightmare is in the vault now. Gone. Vanish. Goodbye!

The wind ripple through his thick calico pelt like any sunny day as he dilly dally along in a slow stroll over to one of the participating cats. "Hello, Lynxsight," he greeted normally. "You look excited."

@Early @mochi @Kitty Mama

Last edited by tye; January 30th, 2020 at 10:07 AM.
Old January 30th, 2020, 10:35 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The she-cat clocks her head as the apprentice and warrior make their way into the camp, one practically being dragged by the other. The leader has given up on returning to her den the number of cats returning to camp was driving her insane. Intaking a deep breath of air, she waited until the two stopped in front of her before speaking. "Alright, let's hear it where have you two been?" She asked, tail twitching back and forth. Neither cat looked very happy at the moment. They looked more upset with each other than anything else.
@ponyapan

Moorfoot dipped his head in respect, remaining for a second longer than usual, hoping to convey his feelings. It was true that he could bend a little on the code from time to time, when it got in the way, but leaving his clan? He would never repeat what his mother had done, if he could help it.

After a moment, he piped up. "Twilightstar, before anything else, I want to apologize for my unexplained absence, but..." He hesitated, the option of covering for his one and only apprentice crossing his mind, but it disappeared as soon as it came. The fact that Pebblepaw had snuck off without telling him stung more than what he'd done- Like, wanting to visit a sibling for another clan was understandable, even if it wasn't appreciated during these times. But Pebblepaw had only explained bits of it on the way back.
"My apprentice ran off, and I had suspected something was wrong, so I trailed him. He was just about to go over the Riverclan border when I stopped him. We had to take a roundabout on the way back to avoid twolegs, and got lost." Every hurt felt like a blow to his pride, and was not something he would forget soon.

--

Pebblepaw tried to catch his mentor's attention while he talked, but there was nothing he could do to make Moorfoot listen to him. It felt unfair, even though he knew he'd broken the rules. Pebblepaw had just been feeling so down lately, and had wanted to make sure his family was okay in Riverclan, since he hadn't seen them in a while. He knew how to swim, and the way in and out- If Moorfoot hadn't stopped him and insisted on immedietely going back, he'd have been in and out before the day was done, but instead they'd have to run away and find their way back. Despite his fear of being punished by Twilightstar, Pebblepaw most of all longed to talk to somecat again.
There was nothing he could say to defend himself, though, so he just quietly whimpered when his mentor was finished.

Please click my eggs!

Last edited by BEAR.; December 1st, 2020 at 06:06 PM.
Old January 30th, 2020, 12:11 PM
ur local cyclops deer gal

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

LARKSONG
✧✧✧
"You'll be taking charge of Riverclan border patrol. Just mark the borders and report to me. You'll take Shrewpaw and Willowleaf with you. Shrewpaw recently got himself lost so keep an eye on him to make sure it doesn't happen again."

The she-cat stood at the mention of her name, her gaze and attention locked onto her leader. No matter how big her mouth or how crazy her thoughts, she had absolute respect for her leader. Even if it meant not leading her favorite hunting patrol. "You can count on us, we'll sniff every blade of grass to make sure none of those Riverclanners have crossed into our grounds," she grinned. She glanced around, finding Shrewpaw and Willowleaf among the sea of WindClan cats. She strutted confidently towards the pair and greeted them with a friendly smile. "Ready to head out? The territory can't mark itself y'know!"
✧✧✧✧✧
[continuing at the riverclan-windclan border thread]
@Pepperkins @Cecily Herondale
Old January 30th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Songbird nodded, "Well, welcome to Windclan." Her voice dead but genuine to the fact that she was pleased with the news of more kits. "You're due soon? Are you not?" The mottled queen didn't mind the silence, she welcomed it more than she does for her clanmates.

@Blissie Bliss
Old January 30th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Coldsong's ears swerved back as Mistyfern started yapping nonsense at him, along with...whatever Bramblebear said. His pelt heated as that last part about impressing Twilightstar...how did he....oh, what did he know! He can't make those statements in front of the leader like that! "Great Skies, no! I ain't trying to impress anybody...! And don't get your tail in a twist, I was merely curious. According to tradition – medicine cats, unless busy, should be present during Clan meetings, and by that, I assume both should be here...but excuse me for prying."

And just as if on cue, Coyotesnarl emerged out of the blue. "Missed you?" Coldsong snorted, working up a harsh laugh. "You wish." His tail lashed over his paws as he took a seat, and he turned his attention back toward Twilightstar. Stars, could these medicine cats be any more disrespectful?! He was through with them. They don't deserve his attention, anyway!

Listening in on the feedback about pushing hunting patrols toward the outskirts, Coldsong perked his ears. "Not a bad idea, Twilightstar. Leafbare has been pretty tough on us this year, but pushing the hunting patrols to the outskirts will definitely add more to the kill-pile." His ear twitched when Foxpudge pitched the scouting idea, and while he was interested in volunteering, he held his tongue as Silverdust spilled his concerns. And as much as he wanted to throw himself up to the task, Coldsong couldn't help but agree. "Hmph. I think if the right cat is sent for the job, then a bunch of outsiders won't be much of a problem...but if you're that concerned about it, how about a buddy-scout system? Send out two cats at a time to scout the area. There, problem solved."

@Blissie Bliss @Vessel @SilentLamb @Xeno @BILL. @Shimm @Vessel @mochi @Early @psyche @Deranged Llama @vermin @Xeno @wren @Kitty Mama @Solstice_X @hxneysuckle, @Moonraven
Old January 30th, 2020, 03:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Fae @Moonraven
Listening as carefully as she could and with what patience she had. She gave a smile at the buddy system . It didn't sound too horrible . "I'm with him! When your with a buddy nothing can go wrong!"Lambkit smiled .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 30th, 2020, 03:58 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"I thought one cat would be enough." Foxpudge turned his gaze to Coldsong and Silverdust, glad he chose to ignore the drama between Coldsong and the medicine cats.

"Think about it. We send one cat out to scout because they'll be less likely to bring attention to themselves. Not many cats will bat an eye at a single cat keeping their head down, but if you start partnering up cats it'll be suspicious if any outsiders are in the area. Why are these cats interested in our home? Is there any more? What if they try to take it from us?

"We need to be smart about this. We don't have the resources to spare many cats for this task. One cat, preferably experienced, to explore one section by themselves. They only have to focus on their own safety while they're in the field and they have the right to return home if they feel their life is threatened. Rogues typically will not chase others the entire way - they just want them out of their territory."

[ @Moonraven, @Fae, @psyche, @Solstice_X ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 30th, 2020, 05:31 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Early @vermin

i just sorta mixed the clearing interaction with this one ^^
Goatpaw
The warrior who'd found him and Alpinekit out exploring in the territory against the rules ended up as his mentor? How funny! He let out a loud purr as he spotted Lynxsight beckoning him through the thin crowd of cats. Even though he'd ended up having to wait a moon to become an apprentice, he felt no ill will towards the warriort. He was just happy he became an apprentice at all. "Hey Lynxsight! Guess this'll be my first official time out of camp, huh?" The fluffy white tom grinned as he bounded up to her, ears and bobbed tail perked straight up. He didn't even try to hide his excitement. His first session with her was battle training after all! What was there not to be excited about? When she started heading out of camp, he followed closely after, keeping up pretty easily with little bubbly hops and skips.

"Hiya!" Goatpaw popped out from behind Lynxsight with a wide grin as Warblerpaw approached, still bouncing on his toes as he waited for training to start. He somewhat remembered the calico tom being upset about getting a new mentor, but to be honest, Goatpaw was so elated at having become an apprentice himself that he hardly gave the rest of the meeting much thought.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Closed Thread