Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:25 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:24 AM

Old July 31st, 2023, 07:35 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .squid View Post
Alright, so they'd followed him. Yarrowcrest had nodded and headed off to his right, which was...different. Alderstep didn't often work together with others, but this cat's movements suggested that he wanted to do that. Uncertainty made his paws falter, hanging in the grasses as he tasted the air experimentally. He normally hunted alone, because he was deathly worried that someone else being there would mess him up. It's why he always branched away from others on hunting patrols. Not that he could necessarily do that, not with an apprentice to keep an eye on. Speaking of, Leafpaw blended somewhat well with the oaks surrounding them. He hoped she didn't slink off, if only for his sake.

After observing the others for a bit, Alderstep continued on, following a scent he'd barely caught, though he knew it was some feathered being. He hoped that his marked sense of direction would let the others know he'd caught wind of something because he wasn't going to risk alerting them verbally. Not when the scent got fresher as he went and- oh. Grouse. There was grouse. Instantly, Alderstep froze in his tracks. Grouse was...not something he came across often. But it was bird, and a big bird at that, and messing up with grouse on the line was so shameful Alderstep would exile himself before fumbling a catch that good.

Wide-eyed glances thrown to either of the cats accompanying him, Alderstep tried to convey that they split up and surround the fat bird pecking at the ground, almost hidden by the dense forest of tree trunks, the shade (oh, the shade was a savior) casting it into a small shadow. Maybe splitting up could minimize the threat of failure.

And after they caught the grouse (because not doing so simply wasn't an option in Alderstep's tunnel-visioned mind), they could all start up that dumb game of hunting or whatever. He didn't really care about that right now, not when his mind was crowing 'grouse, grouse, grouse' and his eyes couldn't tear away from the sight of the fowl.

@silverwynds @Leafie

yarrowcrest // he/him // 16 moons

---

Though the young warrior had branched off to the right, he was still following along. Padding carefully through the underbrush, he continues to listen closely for any movement around them. An ear flicks as he acknowledges the fact that Alderstep had stopped moving. Immediately his gaze is upon the deputy, eyes alert and curious to the stop. That is until he also opens his mouth and scents the air. So that was it... He had scented grouse. What an exciting hunt. It would be quite the prize to bring back to camp.

Yarrowcrest continues to watch the other in wait, eager to receive some kind of instruction on how he wanted to proceed. Between the three of them Alderstep was definitely the most experienced hunter. From what he knew it was something that the other took very seriously, though he never had the honor of accompanying him on a hunt before this. He'd have to watch closely and take mental note of his movements... It was a good thing that he had already begun to go right, wasn't it? Because it seems as though that's what the deputy now wanted. Or that's what Yarrowcrest took from the silent communication.

Nodding in understanding, he scans the forest floor for Leafpaw, just to be sure she was still nearby. A small wave of relief washes over him as he makes eye contact with the apprentice and before he moves again he offers a small smile and a nod in her direction.

This was time to show a cat like Alderstep what he could do. He was young, sure, but he wasn't a incompetent! Sometimes his passive nature could make him come off that way. But this tom was going to prove that he's earned his rank of warrior. And perhaps he was seeking a bit of praise deep down.

Heeding the instruction, Yarrowcrest continues off right, beginning to move closer to the fowl. He is sure to stay hidden amongst the foliage lest his presence become known to their prey. Birds were always difficult to catch-- they were so flighty, haha. So he had to be careful not to make a mistake as he rounded to get on one of it's unsuspecting sides and wait for the three of them to close in together.

// @Leafie // @.squid

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old July 31st, 2023, 05:32 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze bounded quickly through the trees of Thunderclan's forest smiling excitedly turning her head around to look behind her "Come on Slowpoke!" she yowled teasingly to Sparrowfur as she leaped over a log and continued running.

@Roo_! (Well I guess we're starting with a race hope that's ok)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 31st, 2023, 05:37 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze bounded quickly through the trees of Thunderclan's forest smiling excitedly turning her head around to look behind her "Come on Slowpoke!" she yowled teasingly to Sparrowfur as she leaped over a log and continued running.

@Roo_! (Well I guess we're starting with a race hope that's ok)
sparrowfur groaned loudly as she pushed herself forward.
"if i wanted to race around the territory i wouldve been born in windclan" she wheezed. "is a quiet and brisk hunting patrol too much to ask?"

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old July 31st, 2023, 05:42 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo_! View Post

sparrowfur groaned loudly as she pushed herself forward.
"if i wanted to race around the territory i wouldve been born in windclan" she wheezed. "is a quiet and brisk hunting patrol too much to ask?"
Nightgaze laughed as she raced through the trees "Well where's the fun in that?!" the small black she-cat without warning turned around with a slide and started sprinting right a Sparrowfur not stopping.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old July 31st, 2023, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Nightgaze laughed as she raced through the trees "Well where's the fun in that?!" the small black she-cat without warning turned around with a slide and started sprinting right a Sparrowfur not stopping.
"what in starclan are you--?!" sparrowfur scrambled to bring herself to a stop, but eventually bracing for an impact with the other cat.

Old July 31st, 2023, 06:00 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:

"what in starclan are you--?!" sparrowfur scrambled to bring herself to a stop, but eventually bracing for an impact with the other cat.
Nightgaze went crashing into Sparrowfur tumbling acrosss the forest floor but still laughing.

(Nightgaze is a lot)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old July 31st, 2023, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Nightgaze went crashing into Sparrowfur tumbling acrosss the forest floor but still laughing.

(Nightgaze is a lot)
sparrowfur found herself starting to giggle, wriggling herself around to pin nightgaze and stop them from rolling around
"youre going to scare all the prey!" she laughed. "talk about worst hunting partner." she spoke with good humor

Old July 31st, 2023, 06:17 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:

sparrowfur found herself starting to giggle, wriggling herself around to pin nightgaze and stop them from rolling around
"youre going to scare all the prey!" she laughed. "talk about worst hunting partner." she spoke with good humor
Nightgaze jumped away from Sparrowfur and smiled daringly "Hah well you couldn't catch me so how are you going to catch prey by asking it nicely?!" she joked also in good humor.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old July 31st, 2023, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Nightgaze jumped away from Sparrowfur and smiled daringly "Hah well you couldn't catch me so how are you going to catch prey by asking it nicely?!" she joked also in good humor.
sparrowfur gasped dramatically.
"ill have you know i caught seven pieces of prey yesterday!" she held herself highly as if she was better than everyone else around her, though it was easy to see right through her.

Old July 31st, 2023, 06:37 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:

sparrowfur gasped dramatically.
"ill have you know i caught seven pieces of prey yesterday!" she held herself highly as if she was better than everyone else around her, though it was easy to see right through her.

Nightgaze looked at Sparrowfur amused and unconvinced "Are you sure they went just sticks?" she asked smugly.

Nightgaze kit finder!