Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Healing
by elio
Last post by elio
Today 07:56 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:52 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 07:50 PM
Don't you just hate it? [p]
by Kix
Last post by Kix
Today 07:49 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by paedyn
Today 07:44 PM

Old June 4th, 2021, 05:37 PM

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@Nostalgia //

buzzardpaws tail gave an annoyed lash as adderflower approached her, and started saying (in her opinion) dumb stuff. "oh yeah, because you're definitely a role model warrior." she scoffed. when she was a warrior, she'd be way better than adderface would ever be. then again, she already seemed like a terrible warrior. "if you did that, i could just tell dawnstar and she'd give me a better mentor than you could ever be, or wish to be."

seriously, who did she think she was, saying all this type of stuff? maybe the warrior was just imagining that she was all high and mighty, or maybe she had gotten into some catnip. the thought made her want to snicker, and she would have if she wasn't so annoyed.

still, she leaned forward and touched her nose against adderflowers as quick as she could, baring her teeth at the warrior for a second. "I'll make you miserable right back, i already don't like you." jeez, she'd rather have smokebrains as a mentor, and she hated him more than anyone else in the clan.

Adderflower smirked as Buzzardpaw pressed her nose to hers.

“Oh please go ahead, I can’t wait to see how Dawnstar would react to you “moaning.” Besides Dawnstar pointed out that I am to teach you some manners.”

Barring her teeth in an twisted smile she continued. “ remember that I am now standing in your way to make you a half decent warrior. I decide whether I think I see you fit for you to pass into a warrior, so keep at it kit.”

She gave Buzzardpaw an quick glance up and down. The apprentice seemed to have somewhat of muscle, Adderflower needed to toughen this fowl mouthed she cat up if anyone was to believe this cat was an apprentice.

Why don’t we go see what your even capable of, I need to decide whether I can even count on you to to learn the basics.” she growled as she turned and head out towards the forest, not even waiting to see if Buzzardpaw was following her.

on hiatus due to personal reasons .

Last edited by Nostalgia; June 4th, 2021 at 05:38 PM.
Old June 4th, 2021, 06:06 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Nostalgia //

"dawnstar probably thinks you're annoying!" buzzardpaw snapped, taking a pawstep back at the twisted smile that adderflower gave, and the up and down look. dawnstar totally thought adderflower was annoying, there was no way that she'd be considered annoying and her mentor wouldn't.

actually, adderfang was insufferable, and made the calico feel much better about herself.

she let out a groan as the warrior suddenly hurried off, leaving the meeting early. and she was rude? she wasn't as nearly as bad as adderfang! "I learned stuff when i was a kit!" she grumbled, following after the older she-cat a moment after.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 4th, 2021, 06:10 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Wait what? Meadowbee's head whipped around so fast that her neck cracked audibly, and she stared up at Dawnstar. An apprentice? Her? Wh-what? Okay then! Meadowbee looked around for this...Sparrowpaw. What a nice name!

"Wildfire! We get to totally train our apprentices together!" She wanted to squeal, but she instead whispered excitedly to her friend as she stood up to greet Sparrowpaw.

@Caramel @OhZeeWolf
Old June 4th, 2021, 09:24 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

→˚₊·* Pinepaw
The black and grey molly gulped. That sentence made her fear for her life—perhaps because it actually was threatening her life. If she really wanted to survive this, she'd need to step up her game big time.

The apprentice searched around for Darktiger, then quickly darted over to her. She'd need to start her training straight away.
‧₊˚┊ @Silverfur & Co

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old June 4th, 2021, 09:31 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread View Post
→˚₊·* Pinepaw
The black and grey molly gulped. That sentence made her fear for her life—perhaps because it actually was threatening her life. If she really wanted to survive this, she'd need to step up her game big time.

The apprentice searched around for Darktiger, then quickly darted over to her. She'd need to start her training straight away.
‧₊˚┊ @Silverfur & Co

"what was the last training you had done Pinepaw?" she mews looking at her apprentice. She was a little excited that she got one but at the same time that dawnstar threatened to kill them she was not happy about this she was going to make sure that her apprentice got trained

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old June 5th, 2021, 01:40 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

======>Sparrowpaw<======

Sparrowpaw rushed into camp. Oh starclan how had he managed to be late to a CLAN MEETING? Hopefully Dawnstar hadn't noticed. He had gone out to explore a tiny bit on his own to get accustomed to the territories again and had only barely heard Dawnstar's call from afar.

Okay, let's see, what was going on? The whole clan seemed to be gathered, and there seemed to be some name calling, and some cats greeting eachother by bumping noses. Oh! This was an apprentice ceremony! Wait, wasn't he supposed to get a new mentor soon?

Right in that moment, Dawnstar's voice echoed across the clearing.

Sparrowpaw perked up his ears. She had definetely said his name, but what had she said before? Meadowbee? That definetely didn't sound familliar, let alone like any proper Shadowclan name. Why was he always given the nice, cute mentors? First Buckspring with all of his flowers, then Foggybrook with far too much positivity and happiness for a Shadowclan cat, and now a cat named Meadowbee? Seriously, Dawnstar?

Sparrowpaw let out a long sigh. He realized he had probably no real choice in the matter anyways, so mind as well just suck it up and meet this cat. He looked around, before spotting a she-cat looking right at him. Probably it.

The dark ginger tabby walked up to the she-cat. "Um hi, I'm Sparrowpaw, you're uhh...n-new apprentice." How old was this she-cat? He must've been around like...14-15 moons by now, what if he was older than her? Now that would be ridiculous. Was he even supposed to say anything? He barely could properly recall what he had said at his last two mentor reassignments.
@Tiabirb

Last edited by Caramel; June 5th, 2021 at 01:41 AM.
Old June 5th, 2021, 03:15 AM
Spooky time!

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Quickpaw

Gingerpaw padded excitedly up to her new mentor, eyes gleaming and tail swishing behind her. Finally! A new mentor! She thought. Hopefully this one doesn't abandon me...

"Hi! I'm Gingerpaw, when can we get some training in?" Usually she would feel embarrassed for her juvenile attitude, but she was just so dang ready to actually learn.
Old June 5th, 2021, 08:02 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel View Post
======>Sparrowpaw<======

Sparrowpaw rushed into camp. Oh starclan how had he managed to be late to a CLAN MEETING? Hopefully Dawnstar hadn't noticed. He had gone out to explore a tiny bit on his own to get accustomed to the territories again and had only barely heard Dawnstar's call from afar.

Okay, let's see, what was going on? The whole clan seemed to be gathered, and there seemed to be some name calling, and some cats greeting eachother by bumping noses. Oh! This was an apprentice ceremony! Wait, wasn't he supposed to get a new mentor soon?

Right in that moment, Dawnstar's voice echoed across the clearing.

Sparrowpaw perked up his ears. She had definetely said his name, but what had she said before? Meadowbee? That definetely didn't sound familliar, let alone like any proper Shadowclan name. Why was he always given the nice, cute mentors? First Buckspring with all of his flowers, then Foggybrook with far too much positivity and happiness for a Shadowclan cat, and now a cat named Meadowbee? Seriously, Dawnstar?

Sparrowpaw let out a long sigh. He realized he had probably no real choice in the matter anyways, so mind as well just suck it up and meet this cat. He looked around, before spotting a she-cat looking right at him. Probably it.

The dark ginger tabby walked up to the she-cat. "Um hi, I'm Sparrowpaw, you're uhh...n-new apprentice." How old was this she-cat? He must've been around like...14-15 moons by now, what if he was older than her? Now that would be ridiculous. Was he even supposed to say anything? He barely could properly recall what he had said at his last two mentor reassignments.
@Tiabirb

Wow, Sparrowpaw was...pretty big! But Meadowbee was thrilled by this! He was older, so in turn he would be much more attentive than young apprentices. "Hi there! Don't you worry Sparrowpaw, you're gonna earn your warrior name in no time!" She purred to him, her bushy tail curling over her back. "When this is over, just tell me what you don't know already, and we'll fill in the gaps of your training!" Meadowbee positively oozed a bubbly and blissful energy from her. She didn't care if her apprentice was nearly as old as her! Well, granted she was around 25 moons herself, but still!
Old June 5th, 2021, 08:55 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

@-Skyfall- (This is gonna be an interesting duo isnt it)

..... Well at least the apprentice knew something and he wasnt having to work with an incompetent as potentially interesting as moulding a blank slate might be. Though considering it further that might be more irritating and time consuming then anything, he'd finish this training as fast as possible and get rid of the little annoyance so he could move on. Better to get this over with so it didnt cut into his free time, the dog was good and he felt full but it wasnt satisfying no he'd need to continue his plan and hunt down an actual cat. No Redshrike was fully aware the only reason he felt full was due to the amount he ate and soon enough he'd be back to his underfed and hungry frame, somehow he knew. The plan was set train up Brackenpaw and throw him at Dawnstar as soon as possible and continue with his machinations, not that he couldnt have a little fun with the young cat in the mean time.

The monochrome tom gave an even hum plastering his more charming face on appearing, not friendly no shadowclan cats were seldom friendly and it'd only be suspicious and out of character, but more personable then he had been during the fight. The apprentice would probably end up eventually playing it off as stress or focus in combat situations unless she was particularly attentive given he had ended up helping her with the dog and it'd help endear him to her. Cats that like you were more willing to pass of bad behaviour after all and that'd only benefit Redshrike long term.
"I suppose lucky is a word for it, I couldve ended up mentoring a cat like Wormkit, or Moonpaw now again I suppose. I now have an apprentice with a good foundation of knowledge and evidence of determination something that could be worked with. No stealth and sneaking training though, such a shame thats a skill that only we have as Shadowclan and one that mentors do not adequately pass down. I will not allow that for you, do not worry. As for your combat training...."

Redshrike had seen Brackenpaws combat capabilities a bit already in a way, the fight with the dog that'd ended with the apprentice in the canines jaws, and he wasnt too impressed. Sure she had enough training in the area that his new mentor could by all means just let that aspect go and not bother but it... irked him. The runty maine coon would test the apprentice, he decided, if the response was too pitiful he'd bother to pass on some of his darkforest earned skills otherwise he'd teach the ropes of the tracking that Dawnstar seemed to like out of him.
"I'll run a little 'test' during your stealth training after this, should you pass I'll teach you the more rare skill of tracking and identification otherwise we'll just do combat so Dawnstar doesnt rip you to shreds."
Though that would be funny if it occurred... And not reflect well on Redshrike to the cat he idolised and was loyal to. This really was a no win situation except but to just do wasnt it.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old June 5th, 2021, 08:58 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Snailpaw furrowed with worry at the sudden change of medicine cats; hardly made sense to put one cat into the main light as medicine cat when they knew less than the apprentice... and then her mind grew clouded with worry about Bouncepaws training. Perhaps she should pay a visit?

Her large blue eyes danced across the gathering of cats, hoping to spot her new mentor. Anixety prickles her remaining three paws like hot coal, making the young molly antsy.

[ @CreativeWolf ]

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank